Votes: 62 42.2%

• Total voters

2Ql4Sql

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,452 137 56
Alleybux
In an interview with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Jennifer Lopez was asked if she’d ever had a bad experience doing a love scene in a film.

She replied by talking about the “total jerk” actor with whom she starred in an action film.

Ugh! It was horrible. It was my first one… my first big role in a big budget movie. And I had to do this love scene. And I had never done a love scene before. I mean, I had done kissing, caressing, you know, but I had never done a xes scene before, so I was really nervous.

I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t think it was necessary. I wish now I had put up more of a fight. But when you first start working professionally, if you wanna work and you want your chance, you take whatever they give you. I didn’t think I had the right to say “No”, like, “No, I’m not doing this, and that’s it!”

I just tried to put it like, “We don’t really need this. It’s not that kind of film. This is an action movie. It’s not in the script.”

That’s the thing: It wasn’t even in the original script! The producers added it during filming. It wasn’t called for. It served no purpose in the story. You know what I mean? They just wanted a xes scene. Or rather the star did. Who was just a total jerk.

He was a big star at that time, with a lot of clout, and I was just starting out. It was my big break. And he really pressured me. He told me if the scene wasn’t hot enough, my part would end up on the cutting room floor. And that it would be bad for my career, like I’d get a reputation as difficult to work with.

So we did it, and it was horrible. We were both completely naked, with nothing between us except a sock on his boner! I was so naïve then. Now I would have pillows and covers and whatever to prevent contact, but I didn’t know any better.

So here’s this famous actor, basically humping my leg and pawing away at my breasts and kissing them. It was awful. I felt violated. I swore I’d never work with him again. He’s not done too well lately anyway… so maybe that’s karma!"

ETA: fµck you @Feather for being the only wack ass b!tch to groan this great thread. You read the title, you knew what is was - why the fµck would you click on it? Lame ass.

Last edited:

Joint Heiress

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,871 638 216
Alleybux
That sounds like a horrible experience. As soon as I read that he only had a sock on his c0ck, I knew she got played. Wesley totally took advantage of her newness and his fame to masturbate on her body. Eww.

Sugababe

Aquarius
Reaction score
Reactions
12,199 4,120 209
Alleybux
More:

In an interview with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Jennifer Lopez talked about a request she once received from a very famous director.

You know, this is funny, I was doing a movie, with a big, big star, big director – nameless – early in my career, and I got the lead woman role in the movie.

And the director said to me, “Can I see your t*ts?” And I was like, “Umm, no you can’t.”

And he was like, “Why not? Are they saggy?” I said “No, actually, they’re perfect. But you’re not gonna see them.”

And he pushed a little bit, and then he stopped [because] he realized he was gonna get nowhere with me.

And I thought to myself, “Would you ask the star of this movie to see his d*ck? No, you would not. Or his ass? You know what I mean? Why are you asking me this? Like, I’m not gonna show my t*ts in your movie.” So… blah blah blah… whatever. It was just weird.

ettbette

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,431 566 612
Alleybux
I remember that interview. Honestly, I always thought it was about George Clooney since they did a movie together that I think included a love scene (Out of Sight). I never thought it was about Wesley Snipes.

bootyjo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,595 220 155
Alleybux
I felt violated just by reading that. There a certain actors I would do a xes scene with without a sock on and Wesley is not one of them. LOL! He would need to wear a whole entire body glove in that scene.

2Ql4Sql

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,452 137 56
Alleybux
I remember that interview. Honestly, I always thought it was about George Clooney since they did a movie together that I think included a love scene (Out of Sight). I never thought it was about Wesley Snipes.
I thought so too, but in the interview she states that this was her first big budget, big name movie. Out of Sight was a few movies into her career, even after Selena.

NoirPrincess

Ray Reddington's Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
53,201 850 887
Alleybux
Were they dating during the films promo run?

I thought so too, but in the interview she states that this was her first big budget, big name movie. Out of Sight was a few movies into her career, even after Selena.

You felt so violated, you dated the violator when you could have easily walked away.

It could be her trying to distance herself from that Jenny that dated black to get up the ladder.

2Ql4Sql

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,452 137 56
Alleybux
Excuse me?

Didn't she date Wesley after the movie?
They did not date. She was in a longtime relationship with her first boyfriend David Cruz. Apparently, Wesley was extremely thirsty and forward with her though. Here’s an excerpt from an interview she gave.

————
J.Lo also had no problem dishing about the men who hit on her. Woody Harrelson tried to get it, and apparently earned the nickname of “world’s horniest anteater,” but it was Wesley Snipes who couldn’t take a hint.

But Wesley–even though I had a boyfriend at the time–went full court press,” she said. “He was flirting with me–you always flirt with your costars, it’s harmless–then he just started getting a little more serious. He would invite us all out together and then at the end of the night, he’d drop me off last and try to kiss me. I’d be like, ‘Wesley, please, I’m not interested in you like that.'”

After that, Snipes didn’t talk to her for two months, and J.Lo thought he was such an asshole for that.

“Actors are used to getting way and to treating women like objects,” she said. “They’re so used to hearing the word ‘Yes.’ Now, I suppose Wesley will call me going, ‘You b!tch! How dare you? I didn’t like you.’ It’s time for the truth to come out!”

Last edited:

2Ql4Sql

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,452 137 56
Alleybux
She's made her career off of sleeping for roles. Stop riding the victim train.
Sis, even though there may be some merit of truth to her “sleeping” her way to the top, this interview was several years ago. She’s not riding a victim train.

I just thought it’d be relevant to unearth this now due to all of the movie biz revelations lately.

Tulip

Laptop From Hell
Reaction score
Reactions
159,553 11,249 28,044
Alleybux
Not that this excuses Wesley's nasty ass but, didn't she blow "Mr. Sony Music" under his desk for her break into music? This is why Mo-Riah don't know her ass!

Exactly. Of course this is not an excuse for any abuse and xesual history is not an allowance of abuse, and it hurst me to say this, but I don't think Jlo ever shied away from doing xesual favors for parts.

Pluck

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
138,833 4,644 2,342
Alleybux
Didn’t she have a xes scene in that U Turn movie?

I thought her and Wesley dated for a year.

Rufus

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,005 549 1,019
Alleybux
Here we go let's throw a black man in the mix to distract nope , hispanics have a history of trying to throw black People under the bus especially if it's to gain favor with white daddy

Rufus

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,005 549 1,019
Alleybux
You felt so violated, you dated the violator when you could have easily walked away.

It could be her trying to distance herself from that Jenny that dated black to get up the ladder.

Of course being aggressive and pushy and outright rapping and forcing a woman beyond her will are two different things ,Wesley ain't no exec or no Tom Cruise/Hanks she could have easily walked of and put him in blast then you know what this is she took that heat off the puffy situation and she has distanced herself from black men since Hispanic women have a way of doing this willingly spelt with black men early on but then throw them under the bus in the presence of the white men , that's why I can't really rock with them Hispanic chicks the minute they see white at the end of the tunnel the completely turn their back to the darkness

Friday Foster

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
114,104 2,645 1,817
Alleybux
So whoever is “fµck!ng for roles” is in no position to call out predators because they fµcked for movies!? So can this be said about all the other women coming forward in Hollywood? Or is this solemnly for Jennifer because she’s Jennifer Lopez? Lol LSA, LSA.

Anywho, this article made me cringe and I felt every emotion. I can see exactly the kind of pick me ass fµck boy that Wesley is, just arrogant! He definitely took advantage as did the entire crew because she was new.

nita3000

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,454 621 853
Alleybux
Here we go let's throw a black man in the mix to distract nope , hispanics have a history of trying to throw black People under the bus especially if it's to gain favor with white daddy
If Black men are behaving badly then call them out.

Janet Jackson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,553 1,754 353
Alleybux
I haven't seen that movie since the 90's, did they actually use the scene in the movie? It sounds disgusting.

I think she also had a xes scene with Sean Penn in U-Turn. Could it be him?

2Ql4Sql

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,452 137 56
Alleybux
I haven't seen that movie since the 90's, did they actually use the scene in the movie? It sounds disgusting.

I think she also had a xes scene with Sean Penn in U-Turn. Could it be him?
No, it’s Wesley. She says it was during her first big movie and this was it. By the time she was a lead in U-Turn or any of her other movies that came out, she was already A-list. She says that she wish she wasn’t so naive then and wasnt afraid of speaking up and disagreeing with the scene bc she was so new and this was her big break. And yes, they used the scene.

Star Jones

In your argument ... poking holes!
Reaction score
Reactions
80,564 2,281 1,811
Alleybux
Wesley's xes scene in Mo Better Blues was just as disturbing in my opinion. He was definitely doing more than what was needed.

SparkleSpaz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,544 1,707 727
Alleybux
Just because she allegedly had xes for roles or to further her music career doesn't excuse Wesley for what he did.

He and that director took advantage of her because she was a young actress trying to kickstart her career by doing a film with one of the biggest action stars and he used that to assault her while using it being "apart of the film" as his defense.

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux

Being a victim by any means necessary for attention is very much in style nowadays. She felt "violated" in hindsight, but as this role was propelling her career forward, I bet she felt it was part of the hustle. She wasn't robbed of consent, she opted to complete that scene, stay on the movie shoot, promote it and date the star. Anyone who equates this with rape is an idiot.

2Ql4Sql

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,452 137 56
Alleybux
Being a victim by any means necessary for attention is very much in style nowadays. She felt "violated" in hindsight, but as this role was propelling her career forward, I bet she felt it was part of the hustle. She wasn't robbed of consent, she opted to complete that scene, stay on the movie shoot, promote it and date the star. Anyone who equates this with rape is an idiot.
No one equated this to rape.
You’re doing too much.

EwYouMusty

Double-Dicking Caroline
Reaction score
Reactions
74,995 1,371 353
Alleybux
Not that this excuses Wesley's nasty ass but, didn't she blow "Mr. Sony Music" under his desk for her break into music? This is why Mo-Riah don't know her ass!

It's also rumored she slept with him when he was newly married to the Spanish star, knowing he was a newlywed. She's cleaned up her act a lot but stories of her getting around had legs. Anyone remember that rumor of Suge Knight possessing a xes tape starring her?

I still think what she went through with WS was horrible, though. It might explain why her attitude went from instead of you fµck!ng me, I'm going to fµck you.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
I don't buy this. She's acting like Wesley Snipes wrote the script and directed the movie. He did neither. The xes scene was in the script when JLo auditioned for the movie. She didn't have to sign up for the movie. And she's acting like Wesley forced himself on her with just a sock on. Movie sets are full of other people such as the director, the sound techies, the crew, handlers, etc. She's acting like Wesley forced her at gunpoint. The director of the movie also directed The Good Son (with Macauley Caulken) and Breaking Away (that movie about the town rejects racing the cool kids on bike). Woody Harrelson was also in Money Train. So their were other people with clout who had say in what happened during filming. JLo needs to stop exaggerating. She's just trying to throw herself into the Harvey Weinstein thing. But we all know JLo has no problem helping men harrass other women. After all, she helped Tommy Mottola make Mariah Carey's life miserable.

2Ql4Sql

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,452 137 56
Alleybux
I don't buy this. She's acting like Wesley Snipes wrote the script and directed the movie. He did neither. The xes scene was in the script when JLo auditioned for the movie. She didn't have to sign up for the movie. And she's acting like Wesley forced himself on her with just a sock on. Movie sets are full of other people such as the director, the sound techies, the crew, handlers, etc. She's acting like Wesley forced her at gunpoint. The director of the movie also directed The Good Son (with Macauley Caulken) and Breaking Away (that movie about the town rejects racing the cool kids on bike). Woody Harrelson was also in Money Train. So their were other people with clout who had say in what happened during filming. JLo needs to stop exaggerating. She's just trying to throw herself into the Harvey Weinstein thing. But we all know JLo has no problem helping men harrass other women. After all, she helped Tommy Mottola make Mariah Carey's life miserable.
Safe to say you didn’t actually read the article. She clearly says that the xes scene was not in the movie originally and that they added it during the middle of filming at Wesley’s request. And once again, THIS IS NOT A RECENT INTERVIEW! This is from many years ago! Jesus. People please read the whole thread before commenting.

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux
No one equated this to rape.
You’re doing too much.

The #MeToo movement is, darling. This is why this old ass interview is being resurrected and all these actresses are dogpiling on Harvey Weinstein, obfuscating any real rape cases against the pig. Thot/hustling regrets are not, never have been nor will they ever be equivalent to rape.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
Safe to say you didn’t actually read the article. She clearly says that the xes scene was not in the movie originally and that they added it during the middle of filming at Wesley’s request. And once again, THIS IS NOT A RECENT INTERVIEW! This is from many years ago! Jesus. People please read the whole thread before commenting.

I'll do whatever the hell I want and reply to whatever the hell I want. If you can't handle that then you should logoff. I read the article. Don't b!tch just because you don't like my take on it. JLo is a liar and everyone knows it. A director, writer, and production company don't just add a xes scene out of nowhere because someone asks for one. Budgets for films are set way in advance. And time is allocated to ensure every scene has time to be filmed at that the set can be built. You don't just add a scene mid-movie. Wesley has no writer, producer, or director credits on this film. I call bµllsh!t.

2Ql4Sql

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,452 137 56
Alleybux
I'll do whatever the hell I want and reply to whatever the hell I want. If you can't handle that then you should logoff. I read the article. Don't b!tch just because you don't like my take on it. JLo is a liar and everyone knows it. A director, writer, and production company don't just add a xes scene out of nowhere because someone asks for one. Budgets for films are set way in advance. And time is allocated to ensure every scene has time to be filmed at that the set can be built. You don't just add a scene mid-movie. Wesley has no writer, producer, or director credits on this film. I call bµllsh!t.
Hmmm...sounds personal. And like you’re projecting. Look, believe whatever delusions you choose to believe. It’s your life, babe. Stay crazy.