Throwback: Laurel man looking self yells at everyone at Wes's funeral

Reactions
91,529 9,758 5,230
Alleybux
Remember when the campus had a funeral for Wes, and everyone was being fake and crying like they knew Wes and or close w/ him?

And then man looking corpse face, Laurel threw a fit at the fake crocodile tears of the funeral goers. The way she was yelling at them made it seem like Laurel and Wes were boinking and loving each other since the 19th century. When in the show's timeline they had only been together as a "couple" for what a couple of months?

Reactions
54,665 691 163
Alleybux
To be fair, they were like each other's ONLY friend before they started smashing lmao. She was a bit much though in general post-War lol...

I was just watching some chick's reaction vid to this episode and was thinking "Ma'an (Laurel), you're doing way too much right now. Go have a daaaaamn drink and go lay your pregnant ass down." Lol...

Aight let me leave before I get spiled. I haven't finished last season yet lol...

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

Do you feel like people “exotify” the West Indies? How do you feel about it?
I live in the west Indies. West Indian people don't have a look. We are diverse in our phenotype. No outsider should exotify us.
Richard Marx & Daisy Fuentes Sold Malibu Home And Buys Hidden Hills Home $9M
The Malibu house is beautiful, just need to take out the stones, and update bathroom. The Hidden Hills house is so bland and looks dated, despite...
Would date a dude who use to be in ESE classes
ESE or slow classes? I'm talking with this guy and he gives me that vibe. I understand we've both been out of school for over 10 years now and it...
Black Lesbian Tea Thread
There's still time for Ty to pivot. I used to date someone who played for the wnba (and I'm not saying who so don't even ask), and when she left...
Girl who carjacked Uber Eats driver gets maximum SIX YEAR sentence for pleading guilty to his murder
If the family of the man they killed is waiting for these girls to be released to get revenge, I don’t blame them. I'd help crowdsource the...
Biden says accept a suitable job or lose unemployment
I understand what they are trying to say as well. ( People shouldn’t be living pay check to pay check) But as a business owner myself it means I...
South/Southern African fonts come in here now...
Lol I don't know any Botswana fonts but the "Le pallwa ke go duela hotele mme ntse le re sue sue sue" part took me out. It's always advisable to...
YouTuber/Small Business Owner - Prissy P?
Act like putting that bottled lemon juice was supposed to do something that’s that delusional thinking of hers we all always talk about. I know...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Lmfao, they deleted the latest pod off the airways
Top Bottom