Quantcast

RHOA Throwback to Season 11 Kandi vs. Porsha, Who remembers this?

Zabel

Groan for groan
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
4,602 87 18
Alleybux
The only thing I can focus on in this clip is how Eva's former teeth were perfectly fine, normal, white and proportional. Why did she have to ruin it :sidefrown

hellokittydiva

Hello Kitty Princess of LSA (FYI..I groan back)
Reaction score
Reactions
150,712 23,908 328
Alleybux
The only thing I can focus on in this clip is how Eva's former teeth were perfectly fine, normal, white and proportional. Why did she have to ruin it :sidefrown
LOL, her new teeth are horrible.

hellokittydiva

Hello Kitty Princess of LSA (FYI..I groan back)
Reaction score
Reactions
150,712 23,908 328
Alleybux
And what has Cynthia done to her face, it looks so different here.

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,724 2,242 777
Alleybux
I remember and that's why I don't get why Kandi gives Porsha any mind after she did her so dirty. Porsha doesn't give any of her friends the same courtesy of forgiveness after she feels like they aren't blindly loyal to her.

Look at how she turned on Marlo without giving her the benefit of the doubt as a so call " friend" and assumed that Marlo would turn on her to be friends with Kenya.

Porsha has NO loyalty....

VDiva

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,919 929 1,220
Alleybux
I DEFINITELY remember how Porsha PUNKED THEE fµck outta Kandi.

Had her voice quivering, about to cry and sh!t, and hollering about she bout to go.

Who DOES NOT remember is Kandi’s ass —clearly!!

When her ass was on the show that Season (11) on an island by her damn self, getting straight attacked by a b!tch who had just filthy LIED on her ass about drugs and Rape, and should not have even kept her job — Kandi was looking REAL WEAK!!

Fast forward with Kenya back; Nene (the true Puppetmaster gone), Tan-ya neutralized, Marlo spade (by hopping on Kenya’s side) and Cynthia useless as per usual, and now she back to being Big Bad Kandi and got the nerve to be taking up for Porsha who cat dragged her ass in this scene, when AS PER USUAL, Porsha’s ass was obviously in the wrong at Todd’s party trying to fight!!

I hope Porsha drags Kandi’s ass real bad AGAIN!!! And Kenya is nowhere around to prevent or help her ass with Porsha.

Last edited:

Knee Knee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
331,869 9,394 1,534
Alleybux
Kandi was wrong in that situation because she didn’t even witness what happened at Todd’s party with Porsha and Jami but was spreading secondhand information from the Kandi Koated Klique who don’t even like her. If I remember correctly Jami was trying to be messy and bring one of Dennis’ exes to the party to start drama with Porsha and Dennis.

Icon J Blige

#rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
53,609 5,053 9,230
Alleybux

Had her voice quivering, about to cry and sh!t, and hollering about she bout to go.

When her ass was on the show that Season (11) on an island by her damn self, getting straight attacked by a b!tch who had just filthy LIED on her ass about drugs and Rape, and should not have even kept her job — Kandi was looking REAL WEAK!!

Fast forward with Kenya back; Nene (the true Puppetmaster gone), Tan-ya neutralized, Marlo spade (by hopping on Kenya’s side) and Cynthia useless as per usual, and now she back to being Big Bad Kandi and got the nerve to be taking up for Porsha who cat dragged her ass in this scene, when AS PER USUAL, Porsha’s ass was obviously in the wrong at Todd’s party trying to fight!!

I hope Porsha drags Kandi’s ass real bad AGAIN!!! And Kenya is nowhere around to prevent or help her ass with Porsha.

Kandi is definitely scared of Porsha. I been peeped that. Porsha clowned her quite a few times to her face and she just took it.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,379 8,018 6,613
Alleybux
Kandi was wrong in that situation because she didn’t even witness what happened at Todd’s party with Porsha and Jami but was spreading secondhand information from the Kandi Koated Klique who don’t even like her. If I remember correctly Jami was trying to be messy and bring one of Dennis’ exes to the party to start drama with Porsha and Dennis.
Kandi’s overall point seemed to be that Porsha caused a scene. They run in small circles so it’s not unlikely that they would all wind up in the same place. Plus Dennis was the one who walked up to ol girl.
I think Kandi felt like Porsha should’ve learned her lesson by then with the physical fights because at this point Porsha has too much too lose. But as we can see this season Porsha still doesn’t get it. Bless her heart.
Also Porsha is a liar. Even Marlo and Nene confirmed what Kandi stated

Last edited:

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,615 8,494 1,880
Alleybux

I like Kandi but I hate to say this is accurate.

biibliophile3

Prolifically passionate
Reaction score
Reactions
32,936 863 410
Alleybux
Wow, Kandi is a good one. The way she let Porsha talk over her, call her out her name, then Kandi is the one who walked off-whew it could not be me. Also, isn't this how the teacup/Marvin scene went down as well? Smh.

Porsha talks to these women like they aint nothing, just so much disdain and dismissiveness. She's very antagonistic and argumentative.

I just don't get the fear cause she's such an easy read and a weak person imo.

remedy23

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,065 33 15
Alleybux
The one time where I was on Porsha's side and glad she clocked Kandi and her Candy Coated Gang

IDGAF WHAT THE FACTORY HAS TO SAY!