Quantcast

TI & Tiny xes scandal......anyone recall that time on Wendy Williams

sierra

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
92,584 6,132 3,640
Alleybux
1-2 yrs ago during one of her round tables (or for some reason there were a couple of other media guests on set) and the topic came up of TI & Tiny notoriously inviting outsiders into their bed and one of the guest media workers made some THINLY veiled innuendo.

I said then though the rumors had been out "in the family" for years those two were getting entirelly TOOO messy w/it when the yipippo started making jokes about it.....

EvanReece

In These Streetz
Reaction score
Reactions
112,096 2,814 881
Alleybux
1-2 yrs ago during one of her round tables (or for some reason there were a couple of other media guests on set) and the topic came up of TI & Tiny notoriously inviting outsiders into their bed and one of the guest media workers made some THINLY veiled innuendo.

I said then though the rumors had been out "in the family" for years those two were getting entirelly TOOO messy w/it when the yipippo started making jokes about it.....
Wendy herself keeps saying the rumors were around for a long time and she said that she knows stuff she won't say on TV.
Sounds like the information has been trickling out over time

Also, it's been a min since I've seen you - nice to see you around again, @sierra. :emoji_hugging:

sierra

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
92,584 6,132 3,640
Alleybux
Wendy herself keeps saying the rumors were around for a long time and she said that she knows stuff she won't say on TV.
Sounds like the information has been trickling out over time

Also, it's been a min since I've seen you - nice to see you around again, @sierra. :emoji_hugging:

The board has lost it's allure for me A LOT. I don't post as much as I used to. It makes me sad remebering the good old days :crying:

sierra

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
92,584 6,132 3,640
Alleybux
damn, what was said. How did white people know?

I can'r recall that's why I wanted to know if anyone else reclled the episode because I wanted to go back and review it :lol:

As best I can recall one person mentioned something about being invited to a "TI/Tiny" party and another said something to the effect of "attend at your own risk" w/a smirk and Wendy gave a shady look or something.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom