Tierra J TV Discussion Thread - Part 1

Team Owner
Reactions
67,516 879 200
Alleybux
I’m surprised I didn’t see this posted already. Tierra is a young military wife whose husband just got back from deployment after nearly a year. She already has two boys, but has been hinting at being pregnant since her husband got home. In this video she says she had a miscarriage despite the doctors telling her it was just her period. She says she knows her body and believes she miscarried. I want to believe her, but find it kind of odd that she filmed and posted this, along with several clickbait vids leading up to this. She seems like a good mother and has been going through it, so I hope she’s okay.

Team Owner
Reactions
328,525 9,560 1,904
Alleybux
I really wanted to make a thread but wasn’t sure since I’ve never even been pregnant

She took several tests at home got negatives. Went to the doctor for blood test. Negative. Then she took this one and immediately started telling everybody she was pregnant.

After she got the positive she went to the doctor they told her she isn’t pregnant and currently having her period.

I like her a lot but it really seems like she wanted to be pregnant and convinced herself she was.

ETA: sis...no.

JhoQMYp.jpg

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
37,794 588 253
Alleybux
I typically have line eyes and I’ve taken hundreds of pregnancy tests. For her to have the symptoms she’s describing, there would be an obvious line, without squinting or adjusting the contrast and editing to bring out the color. It usually takes weeks for the hCG in the blood to build up to the level to start experiencing those kinds of symptoms.

Heck, when I had faint BFPs at 10-12 days past ovulation (so before my missed period), I didn’t really have symptoms. It was just an intuition. The earliest I started experiencing true symptoms was six weeks with my third pregnancy and I had dark purple lines by that point.

Sometimes, when we really want something to be true, it can be false pregnancy symptoms. I’ve experienced it in the past. I get it.

But yeah, I don’t see a line in the early part of the video. Also, hospitals and doctors offices typically run beta hCG tests to confirm a pregnancy and I’d make sure to take many tests before confirming I’m legit pregnant. For me, with my last two pregnancies, I took 15+ tests, including digital, during the first couple of weeks.

Team Owner
Reactions
37,794 588 253
Alleybux
I really wanted to make a thread but wasn’t sure since I’ve never even been pregnant

She took several tests at home got negatives. Went to the doctor for blood test. Negative. Then she took this one and immediately started telling everybody she was pregnant.

After she got the positive she went to the doctor they told her she isn’t pregnant and currently having her period.

I like her a lot but it really seems like she wanted to be pregnant and convinced herself she was.

ETA: sis...no.

JhoQMYp.jpg

This is her test? I’ve had positives like this. This is exactly what my first positive looked like at 12 days past ovulation with my fifth baby. And they kept getting darker.

Not all pregnancy tests are sensitive enough to pop positive before the date of a missed period, but most of the positive tests can be used days before a missed period. It will just be faint. Some embryos implant slightly later and it takes 48-72 hours after implantation to have enough detectable hCG in the urine to get a positive.

If that’s not a evap line and she got a faint positive and then a bunch of negatives, it could have been a chemical pregnancy, which is where the embryo starts the implantation process, but somehow fails and the period comes during the usual time or slightly later. I had a chemical pregnancy the cycle before I got pregnant with my fourth baby. I don’t consider it a miscarriage, however, but that’s just me.

Team Owner
Reactions
328,525 9,560 1,904
Alleybux
This is her test? I’ve had positives like this. This is exactly what my first positive looked like at 12 days past ovulation with my fifth baby. And they kept getting darker.

Not all pregnancy tests are sensitive enough to pop positive before the date of a missed period, but most of the positive tests can be used days before a missed period. It will just be faint. Some embryos implant slightly later and it takes 48-72 hours after implantation to have enough detectable hCG in the urine to get a positive.

If that’s not a evap line and she got a faint positive and then a bunch of negatives, it could have been a chemical pregnancy, which is where the embryo starts the implantation process, but somehow fails and the period comes during the usual time or slightly later. I had a chemical pregnancy the cycle before I got pregnant with my fourth baby. I don’t consider it a miscarriage, however, but that’s just me.
She had negatives everyday. Then the one posted which she said was positive. Then the doctor told her again, she wasn’t pregnant.

General Manager
Reactions
19,903 342 19
Alleybux
She needs to take a break from youtube for awhile. She doesn't seem happy or stable.
That's what I noticed about her, too. She has mentioned that she has anxiety, and she's also showing signs of depression. I thought that when Terris got home, things would be better for her. But it seems like she's going deeper into a depression. I pray for her that everything works out well.

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reactions
18,751 166 19
Alleybux

I don’t know if some people did not watch the whole video but she wrote a disclaimer at the end of the video saying that it was confirmed by her OB/GYN that she did have a chemical pregnancy and that she actually had a miscarriage.

General Manager
Reactions
21,095 926 932
Alleybux
I don’t think it is right to dismiss a black woman’s medical experience. She was pregnant and had negatives probably because her hormones couldn’t get picked up yet. The day she got a positive line was probably past 10 days past ovulation.

Not all but many of those type of doctors are dismissive because they see a large amount of mil and frankly don’t care.

General Manager
Reactions
21,603 1,688 246
Alleybux
She tried to act like she wasn’t trying to get pregnant but her actions showed she was she was OBSESSED over this pregnancy and the month prior she took another 20 pregnancy tests before her period

Her husband was like how are you pregnant cuz he KNEW he didn’t cum in her.

It’s clear she wants a baby and he doesn’t but she needs to focus on her boys and her home and husband and just be happy for what she has

If another baby is meant to be it will be

General Manager
Reactions
17,363 470 65
Alleybux
Awwww, I like Tierra. I hope she's okay. She never follows up with her appointments to go to therapy for her anxiety and depression. I hope this doesn't send her over the edge.

MVP
Reactions
12,035 51 1
Alleybux
I was waiting for someone to post this. It seemed very fishy to me. I really think just she wanted to be pregnant. Definitely think she’s depressed she needs to back away from her channel for a while go back to Michigan and regroup around her family.

Team Owner
Reactions
67,516 879 200
Alleybux
I don’t think it is right to dismiss a black woman’s medical experience. She was pregnant and had negatives probably because her hormones couldn’t get picked up yet. The day she got a positive line was probably past 10 days past ovulation.

Not all but many of those type of doctors are dismissive because they see a large amount of mil and frankly don’t care.
This is exactly what someone said in the comment section. So true.

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
67,516 879 200
Alleybux
I don’t know if some people did not watch the whole video but she wrote a disclaimer at the end of the video saying that it was confirmed by her OB/GYN that she did have a chemical pregnancy and that she actually had a miscarriage.
Yeah I cut it off before the end because it’s hard for me to listen to her voice. I still like her though.

Team Owner
Reactions
328,525 9,560 1,904
Alleybux
I don’t think it is right to dismiss a black woman’s medical experience.
I thought about that too and felt bad. But it doesn’t seem like they were dismissing her concerns, they ran the test every time and it was negative.

Are there other steps the doctors should have taken as it related to her symptoms and negative tests?

General Manager
Reactions
21,603 1,688 246
Alleybux
I thought about that too and felt bad. But it doesn’t seem like they were dismissing her concerns, they ran the test every time and it was negative.

Are there other steps the doctors should have taken as it related to her symptoms and negative tests?
Right doctors are DIAGNOSTIC they run tests and go off of test results that’s like the woman on Dr. Phil that said she been pregnant for 20 years and every doctor she been too ran ultrasounds and tests and came up with NOTHING besides the woman had cancer!

Smh can’t get mad at the docs just have to accept it for what it is and keep moving forward

"I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame."
Reactions
22,904 500 49
Alleybux
She posted a new vlog just now.

@jasminecrocks wanna just make this her vlog thread? You can update the title if you want.

Haven't watched it yet but I did think it was fishy that she was taking so many tests, getting negatives then popped up saying she was pregnant and miscarried. I wish her well. I don't think she was lying for views, just more so desperately wanted another baby to focus on to distract from her depression. I know a girl who knew she was pregnant at 3 weeks and would consider it a miscarriage since she wanted the baby.

I'm down for a discussion thread about her though. I like her channels.

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reactions
18,751 166 19
Alleybux
I wouldn’t mind if this ended up being a discussion thread about her vlogs; she’s one of the few YouTubers that I watch consistently.

I think that it’s tough for her to deal with growing popularity of her vlogs. She was a lot more relaxed in her earlier videos.

General Manager
Reactions
21,603 1,688 246
Alleybux
Haven't watched it yet but I did think it was fishy that she was taking so many tests, getting negatives then popped up saying she was pregnant and miscarried. I wish her well. I don't think she was lying for views, just more so desperately wanted another baby to focus on to distract from her depression. I know a girl who knew she was pregnant at 3 weeks and would consider it a miscarriage since she wanted the baby.

I'm down for a discussion thread about her though. I like her channels.
Yeah I agree I don’t think she lied and I truly believe she was pregnant and it was a chemical pregnancy which some women don’t consider a pregnancy since it never implanted and most women don’t even know they had a chemical because they get their period before they start to worry

Next time she fkk on her ovulation day she need to wait till she 3 days late so she don’t go thru this again

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reactions
18,751 166 19
Alleybux
They really are I think the military has a way of stunting young men in a way and at the same time pressuring them to do more than they can without a clear plan in how to get there at least that’s what i have seen in my experience with men in the military....

I agree with you. I remember one time she did a video on her and her husband’s struggles before he went to Active Duty (he was initially in the National Guard before). It seems like the military was a last resort for him as far as taking care of his family. The facial expressions he made when she announced the last pregnancy showed that he wasn’t ready for a third child.

Sidebar (I guess): I didn’t think that she would ever have a thread on here.

MVP
Reactions
12,035 51 1
Alleybux
It didn’t sit right with me that she kept saying “I have to go through this alone” while she was at the hospital. Sometimes the dynamic of their relationship seems weird. Like she faults him for being away while she takes care of 2 kids.

General Manager
Reactions
19,903 342 19
Alleybux
It didn’t sit right with me that she kept saying “I have to go through this alone” while she was at the hospital. Sometimes the dynamic of their relationship seems weird. Like she faults him for being away while she takes care of 2 kids.
I've noticed this, too. TBH, military life is no joke. When you're in the military, the military comes first. Sad to say, but that's how it is. I know. I was a military spouse. You have to be a very strong woman to handle it. That's why they say the wife serves as well as the husband. I handled it for 5 years, then I was like 'see ya'. And it's weird, but I did very well when he was deployed. Handled home like a champ! It's when he came back home that we had our problems. Go figure!

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Los Angeles County says Vanessa Bryant is going too far in lawsuit over grisly photos
how is that going too far? sharing explicit photos of a dead man and child is going too far. I am not a fan of Nessa but i stand by her on this
90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
I think Brandon's mom is rather sadistic for insisting Julia do farm work knowing she downright despises it. Not sure what Brandon was thinking...
The Song That Was #1 On Your 7th Birthday Defines 2021 For You
Never heard this song, and I had no idea Madonna was still popping like that in 95. She was popping through out the 90s.
T.I and wife Tiny under investigation in LA for assault
Another post hoping they go to jail whether they are guilty or innocent. Same people will be talking about the justice system doing us wrong yet...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
........"He continued: “I apologize sincerely to Olivia, her former co-hosts, our staff, and the public. In an effort to not further any trauma...
Allyiahsface Discussion
It was in the back of her car Which shouldn’t that be the first place you look?! You always tear your car up first, then in rolls her best friend...
I’ve been asked to take in my little cousin and let him live with me
Be honest, are you only considering it for help with the new mortgage cause it does not sound like it is truly in your heart to do it. please...
Sierra Leone has sold it's rainforest to China for $55 million
Oh. Well here are my results. Good luck trying to differentiate what percentage of the 24% is Sierra Leonean. Out of all West African genetics...
Top Bottom