Tierra J TV Discussion Thread - Part 1

Professional Roast and Dragger
Reactions
121,691 3,745 4,226
Alleybux
Tierra has no problem calling out her fans for minding her business and giving her good advice so she shouldn't have a problem wrangling them in from harassing that girl.

Consulting beta males on how to find their fathers
Reactions
104,362 4,017 1,692
Alleybux
These grown women are silly inserting themselves in this as if it’s personal for them. I understand her reaching out to Tierra to tell her fans to calm down but why is she telling her that she needs to grow up when as far as we’ve seen she has never spoken on bittybee or mentioned the whole reason why her and Teress ended up splitting up.
I’m surprised that bittybee and Teress were so open w/their relationship especially since he and Tierra had celebrated their marriage anniversary shortly before he was seen with bittybee.

Also, there’s no reason to go in bittybee’s mentions anyway because in one of Tierra’s videos she mentioned that she mentioned that she didn’t want to slander him because she didn’t know what the future held (basically eluding to getting back together) for them.

She may have already been getting messages. She posted something about wanting to make a spam page to keep people out of her personal business.

These fans are so weird. Besides stuff on her stories, none of bitty's content was messy or too personal. I'm all for a wife handling her marriage however she wants but the fans are crossing boundaries. It may be funny now but it will come back to hurt Tierra and her fans don't care about that.

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reactions
18,751 165 19
Alleybux
She may have already been getting messages. She posted something about wanting to make a spam page to keep people out of her personal business.

These fans are so weird. Besides stuff on her stories, none of bitty's content was messy or too personal. I'm all for a wife handling her marriage however she wants but the fans are crossing boundaries. It may be funny now but it will come back to hurt Tierra and her fans don't care about that.

I don’t understand being so personally invested in these YouTubers; just watch the video and go.

Team Owner
Reactions
89,681 1,090 235
Alleybux
The only person she needs to address is the trolls. I don't think Tierra is telling people to go on her page, so why send her the message? Delete the comment and move on. It looks like she's looking for issues with Tierra.

T needs to ignore it. I would block her and go about my day.

Rookie
Reactions
362 1
Alleybux
Why is y’all harassing that woman like she got something to do with with teress and Tierra marriage ending. that’s not cool to be harassing her about anything regarding teress and Tierra marriage smh .

Rookie
Reactions
362 1
Alleybux
I hope not. He messed up his family to be with somebody else I wouldn’t.
Why not? Those are his kids too adult issues and problems have nothing to do with kids and shouldn’t interfere with the kids period. they can co parent peacefully without the drama involving the kids. Just because their marriage didn’t work out doesn’t mean he can’t still be a parent to the kids he helped make .

Last edited:
Reactions
104,362 4,017 1,692
Alleybux
Why is y’all harassing that woman like she got something to do with with teress and Tierra marriage ending. that’s not cool to be harassing her about anything regarding teress and Tierra marriage smh .
That mess is so weird.

For the fonts that are doing that, consider what may happen if that lady isn't wrapped too tight and she sees Tierra in person or gets access to Tierra's kids. Or if she could somehow influence Teress to stop doing his parental duties. Tierra may not like her right now and the fans may not like her but you never know what can happen in the future. These people have to deal with each other. Y'all not gonna be there to help Tierra do a damn thing. Leave her personal life alone.

It's sad that anyone even has to say this because adults should know better. None of this is our business, all of this is tacky.

YouTube is not a personal confidante. These fans dont be having friends in real life and some of them are trying to live through Tierra.

Rookie
Reactions
362 1
Alleybux
Period sis like none of this is our business for them to say he shouldn’t be around his kids. and harassing this woman is very out of line like stay in a fan place They’re too invested in Tierra life.

Starter
Reactions
2,544 72 17
Alleybux
I’m just trying to figure out how y’all came to the conclusion it’s somebody in here? Y’all take stuff and run with it. I don’t feel sorry for the girl at all and y’all saying this and that won’t make me. Baby y’all have an opinion and I have mine idc I’m not agreeing with the yes crew on here idcccc

Reactions
104,362 4,017 1,692
Alleybux
I’m just trying to figure out how y’all came to the conclusion it’s somebody in here? Y’all take stuff and run with it. I don’t feel sorry for the girl at all and y’all saying this and that won’t make me. Baby y’all have an opinion and I have mine idc I’m not agreeing with the yes crew on here idcccc

Anyone who’s been on this site long enough knows how crazy some of the users are. People have called CPS, hit up rappers from blind items, ran up on people in real life, etc.

No one is trying to make you believe a damn thing but the fact that you keep taking other people’s comments personal tells me you most definitely are a hit dog. If it don’t apply, let it fly. I don’t know you and never paid attention to you until you quoted me the first time.

Starter
Reactions
2,544 72 17
Alleybux

Anyone who’s been on this site long enough knows how crazy some of the users are. People have called CPS, hit up rappers from blind items, ran up on people in real life, etc.

No one is trying to make you believe a damn thing but the fact that you keep taking other people’s comments personal tells me you most definitely are a hit dog. If it don’t apply, let it fly. I don’t know you and never paid attention to you until you quoted me the first time.
Aw girl hit dog my ass. You doing toooo much, you don’t know who contented who yet you saying “people in here” like shutup and enjoy the gossip site!

Professional Roast and Dragger
Reactions
121,691 3,745 4,226
Alleybux
Put me on ignore, sweetheart. I will continue to say whatever I want and its your choice to keep getting your feelings hurt.
Yall going ham.

tenor.gif

Rookie
Reactions
84 4
Alleybux
whew, i'm glad for her. terrace was a hot piece of mess and i'm glad for her to take that initiative to pick up and move on with her life, her and her babies. i lowkey want her to get back into doing hair again :whistle: it'll give her something to do and keep her hands out of her hair.
Terrance was always sketchy to me.

Hood rich heaux- Old Head
Reactions
13,632 1,007 1,340
Alleybux
Oh I thought this was Tierra the hairstylist. Oop. It will happen if it’s meant to be, in the meantime she need to take care of her mental health, her children and her marriage.

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reactions
18,751 165 19
Alleybux
I appreciate her honesty but I hope her fans leave it at that and don't pick for more information.

She’s been asked this question before and she gave the same answer; I think people are expecting her to really spill the tea about what happened and it’s clear that she’s not going to reveal everything that caused them to split up.
Also, I like what she said about her kids and the videos; they didn’t asked to be posted on YouTube so I understand why she isn’t posting them as much.

General Manager
Reactions
19,903 342 19
Alleybux
One thing is for sure....she will NEVER be able to forget Teress because Zara Bee looks just like him :giggle: She's gonna keep those boys in line, too. Did y'all see her trying to fight Al? :ROFLMAO: Zara ain't having it!!

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

AprilBee Discussion Thread
I can't even wrap my mind around some of the shit she says, either. How are you balking at $99 pillows when you've bought 2 $500 chairs?!
Rolls Royce driver wanted in deadly NYC hit-and-run
You're familiar with the area. It's interesting that they know it was a Rolls Royce but don't know who was driving it. Does Brooklyn have traffic...
Woman Says "Calling Me A Pick Me Isn't An Insult"
Only single women, women who can’t get ANY man, are shouting this “pick me” garbage lol. All NORMAL men and women want to get picked by the...
She became a lawyer so her bf can be a sahd
This is 2021 folks, SAHDs are becoming more common. Though I do think that they both should be working as life is expensive these days especially...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
He's a mega troll. He's babenation and I have seen him go at James real heavy. I guess he was trolling Seven. I'm not even sure that's him. I...
TS Madison questions Andy about Porsha. Andy confirms the love story will be filmed
I guess the love story is Porsha and Simon's money, I get it now! We all know this is Porsha right now trying to be smart:
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
exactly because that's all they be wanting anyways. I think she got clout from posting von but that’s just me. She posted him as soon as he died...
Can we drag these new financial gurus? ( expose, mlm, wannabes, etc)
I had to step out of retirement to officially discuss the faux financial savvy gurus flooding Instagram and YouTube. The classes, workshops and...
Top Bottom