Tierra J TV Discussion Thread - Part 1

Professional Roast and Dragger
Reactions
121,215 3,715 4,212
Alleybux
She did look different in this video and I haven't watched in a while. I thought she may have just lost weight.
She's one of those people where less is more. The overdone brows, the frontal, is too harsh. She looks better more natural. That bad bitch aesthetic is not for everybody. Hopefully she realizes this before she gets those breast implants.

Reactions
699 5 1
Alleybux
She's one of those people where less is more. The overdone brows, the frontal, is too harsh. She looks better more natural. That bad bitch aesthetic is not for everybody. Hopefully she realizes this before she gets those breast implants.
I see what you're saying she doesn't look soft in that clip with the frontal and the dark brows could have played a part in that too

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

What is this popping?
I’ll be 19 weeks tomorrow! Boy time is going! For the past few weeks I been hearing this popping sound. What’s going on in there? Has any of y’all...
Andrew Yang Criticizes ‘Defund The Police’ after NYC Shooting
Asians don't even like black people and I'm ashamed of any black person who supported him. Hell I don't even trust Kamala Harris dougla ass...
Emily B and Fab
Emily stopped posting the baby after the The Shaderoom posted the first pic of her and people were making fun of the baby. Taina posts her on her...
Phaedra is excited Kenya regrets flirting with Apollo
Kenya asked ALL of the couples the threesome question. But Bravo only showed her asking Phaedra and Apollo.. because it's better as a storyline...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Why does bling old ass do this?? Sis probably been had that van and drove down the street to drive back up to record that van..she's too old for...
Malinda Williams and DJ Nice split!!!
It looks like Dnice and Javicia may be in the DMV at the same time if her grandma lives in Maryland. He's performing at preakness this upcoming...
Jackie Aina Thread
I get wanting to get her check. I won’t sit here and say that I would reject a check from Mickie Ds if I needed money. But there was a way to do...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
Teenage black guys n girls have equally given up on each other. The future of black America is black passing biracials. Bm n bw in...
I’ve Grown
yep. men get really bruised when they see a female doing better than them so i bet he lied about those cars. i wouldnt pay him any attention...
Top Bottom