Tionna Smalls Dating Guru from What Chili Wants to Youtuber now Coochie Coaching...aka "Coach Cooch"

7th Guild Master
Reactions
23,224 484 158
Alleybux
Tionna Smalls is a dating coach and gives advice via her youtube channel now. She yells alot. LSA is familiar with her.

Here are some old threads where she is talked about

Old pic of her (she looks very pretty here)
835ad9dd.jpg

Her current husband since 2014
10418226_1561203290790730_1829191700333274867_n.jpg

She has done lots of different business ventures (real estate, books etc) and had her own special briefly on cable besides the "What Chilli Wants" one.

I have no idea if her husband does anything and she seems like she pays all of the bills---could be wrong but she gives off that energy/vibe.

This is her youtube channel-
https://www.youtube.com/user/TionnaSmalls/videos

Confidence Is A Priority.
Reactions
28,599 264 59
Alleybux
She can be a hater at times but overall I like her and I think her Podcast is funny as hell.

Yes, i don't think she realizes how she comes off as most of the time. She also likes to hype herself as this big celebrity or big time person and she's not. (Maybe this is her practicing law of attraction)

Starter
Reactions
2,401 44 1
Alleybux
Yes, i don't think she realizes how she comes off as most of the time. She also likes to hype herself as this big celebrity or big time person and she's not. (Maybe this is her practicing law of attraction)

Yes I noticed that as well. For someone who claims they’ve been in the industry so long she doesn’t really have anything to show for it. Most of her businesses have flopped. She’s still not a household name. I do think with this new podcast venture she has a good chance because there’s a niche for it. She’s basically like the vocal version of the shade room mixed with a little Wendy Williams.

Overall I do like her and she can be hella funny at times. I could just do without the “big time celebrity” facade.

Reactions
28,599 264 59
Alleybux
Yes I noticed that as well. For someone who claims they’ve been in the industry so long she doesn’t really have anything to show for it. Most of her businesses have flopped. She’s still not a household name. I do think with this new podcast venture she has a good chance because there’s a niche for it. She’s basically like the vocal version of the shade room mixed with a little Wendy Williams.

Overall I do like her and she can be hella funny at times. I could just do without the “big time celebrity” facade.

Yes, she's like the hood version of it. I can see her amassing alot of followers. If she keeps consistent she can definitely become something bigger for sure.

But yes that facade gets old, lol I roll my eyes everytime.

Tionna if you are reading this.. which I know you are. Tone down on that. Your success will speak for you. You don't gotta fake pump yourself.

Starter
Reactions
2,401 44 1
Alleybux
Yes, she's like the hood version of it. I can see her amassing alot of followers. If she keeps consistent she can definitely become something bigger for sure.

But yes that facade gets old, lol I roll my eyes everytime.

Tionna if you are reading this.. which I know you are. Tone down on that. Your success will speak for you. You don't gotta fake pump yourself.

Totally agree with you. If she reads here she should know that she has something good going with the podcast thing. What I also like about her is that she is willing to give her true opinion on these celebrities without worrying about stepping on anybody’s toes.

To be fair I’m sure that probably plays apart in how far or how successful she is in the industry. We all know if you ain’t kissing ass then you can’t level up. Still doesn’t negate the fact that the showboating she does is still a bit much.

Reactions
28,599 264 59
Alleybux
I’m soo over her bigging herself up unecessarily.

she said she was the start of black women entrepreneurs.. LMAOO stop

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
Soon as I saw the headline, I was like:"Well, this isn't going to end well..."
*LOVE ALERT* Teairra Mari finally found her daddy! He fine & a millionaire y’all!
So we can all sigh with relief cause surely he has made sure to take care of TT’s debts owing to 50 cent!! And see that asshole 50 haven’t...
Cute Father & Son Moment!
He's adorable! And you could tell he was tickled by his daddy. :heart: So sweet.
"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
Y'all go read the replies lmao :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
4yo found dead with multiple wounds in apparent murder in Mountain Creek, Dallas police say...
This is story is so odd. This woman kept her ex-boyfriend’s kids after he upped and disappeared? Mom never contacted authorities about her kids...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
She’s actually very pretty with natural long hair & a nice body! Y’all Gotta stop I love the commitment that you have with convincing us that...
Top Bottom