i chose to be this way
Reactions
116,320 2,080 349
Alleybux
Chile, we been knew that. I was watching an interview of his, and he said he was doing a stunt up in the air and he nearly died when a pebble flew into his chest. It hit him so hard that it actually went inside him and had to be removed.

Team Owner
Reactions
29,465 825 143
Alleybux
I feel like that's how he going to end up going. He's going to be doing one of his back-to-back movies and during one of his ever-increasingly crazy stunts, it's going to go wrong and that will be the end. I don't think he would want to retire anyway, so he may just be hoping that's how he goes; dying while being the consummate movie star/action star 'til the end.

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reactions
8,205 142 32
Alleybux
Pretty much..

tenor - 2021-05-08T164938.384.gif

General Manager
Reactions
3,189 36 9
Alleybux
Tom is my problematic bae! I love this man and God knows why lol

I love his zest and thrill for life. If he dies on set doing some crazy ass stunt I doubt they'd mind because he truly loves his work. However I wonder how his children feel about it.

Team Owner
Reactions
180,618 2,256 752
Alleybux
Yeah he’s nuts for sure. He can make a million Mission Impossible movies and I’ll watch every one! I love those movies. Tom has always been one of the GOATs. He’s probably intense IRL too. Like he’d murder the puss but you’d have to change your name and have plastic surgery to change you identity to get away from him. But even after all of that you’d still think about him wearing it out with a smile on your face.

Bene Gesserit
Reactions
211,979 3,349 863
Alleybux
I like Tom's action movies, but the fact that he was actually on the plane!!!! Hopefully, he had his Depends on.

Last edited:
Gilded Age Pillow Princess
Reactions
3,062 103 19
Alleybux
Considering how much he gets paid and how much control he gets over his entire career, it's not that impressive to me. He does it cause he likes doing it, I'm an adrenaline junkie too. If I could get paid $20 million upfront plus millions after the fact trust you me I'd be fine skydiving or being safely strapped onto an ascending plane. I think it'd be pretty cool to experience. I admire him for doing stunts where he gets hurt like when he broke his ankle jumping across buildings and STILL got up and kinda hobbled to finish the take. Jeebuse2

Reactions
4,199 364 218
Alleybux
I feel like that's how he going to end up going. He's going to be doing one of his back-to-back movies and during one of his ever-increasingly crazy stunts, it's going to go wrong and that will be the end. I don't think he would want to retire anyway, so he may just be hoping that's how he goes; dying while being the consummate movie star/action star 'til the end.

So you're saying tom is trying to kill himself in a cinematic, elaborate, accidental seeming way?

After Hours is Over - THE DAWN IS COMING!
Reactions
216,552 3,400 754
Alleybux
I've been saying Tom is insane for years, he legit scares me...like he watches you while you sleep, shower, eat, shit, breathe...he's scary. Good actor tho

The British One
Reactions
73,137 2,203 258
Alleybux
Tom will be 90-years old, hanging off the side of a building, waiting to drop into a pool at a nursing home in "Mission: Impossible - Shady Pines".

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

PJ hanging out with her cousin and new step sister
Chile, Wonder what Porsha got PJ calling that man. I'll take uncle Simon for $200 Alex. . . Nah I'm sure she told pj to call Simon...
  • Poll
Which dog is the worst?
Don’t throw German Shepherds in there! They’re amazing dogs! When I get a dog it will be a German Shepherd.
  • Poll
Nigerians, do you consider your pidgin to be broken English?
When I was younger my parents would call it broken English as well as pidgin, so I'll vote yes.
The Flash’s Candice Patton still messing with married JR Smith
If you watch his latest stream his new side chick called him her boyfriend then he flipped the sound off C needs to move on and block this man...
This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
Shit I stay in the projects and pay $1500 + I complain about it but looking at the size of the these apartments I need to count my blessings
In the Heights is Bombing at the Box Office
If Dear Evan Hansen and West Side Story don't do well it will be bad for musicals. Maybe Broadway shows should just opt for animated adaptations...
What should I spend my money on?
I’ve recently come into some money through a very lucrative side hustle (which is 100% legal in case anyone was wondering lol). My family is...
I think I just got stealthed
There are non hormonal birth control options.
Anna-Lena adopted two abandoned reindeer calves WARNING! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
Anna-Lena adopted two abandoned reindeer calves The reindeer mothers did not want to take care of their newborn calves. Then Anna-Lena Kaati...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Looking Iike she sitting on live in a dark cave. Osama Bin Nyca.
Top Bottom