Quantcast

Tony Sewell AKA Sewage AKA Sewer has come out of hiding to defend his White supremacist Race report

SouthCandy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,898 5,952 5,349
Alleybux
Tony Sewell has confessed to being depressed about the reaction to his Boris Johnson propaganda race report but has steeled himself and come out of hiding to defend its false and misleading findings.
Sewer/Sewage/Sewell states that -
"When people are this desperate to silence you, that you must be saying something true"

He must be saying something right-wing because Sewell refused to be interviewed about his dishonest and damaging report for a whole week.
He has alas resurfaced to tell the extremist right leaning Telegraph newspaper that he stands by his claim that institutional racism does not exist in the UK and the reation to his report has been overblown and ridiculous.
Have some shame Sewer.

BoujeeBae

If there is no way, create one.
Reaction score
Reactions
55,619 848 198
Alleybux
What a coward. I'm not surprised tho, a self hating black man desperately seeking his yte masters approval.

tenor (41).gif

Let his yte masters save him with his lying and dishonest self.

Last edited:

saywhatyouwant

Melaninaire
Reaction score
Reactions
124,571 5,835 617
Alleybux
Tony Sewell has confessed to being depressed about the reaction to his Boris Johnson propaganda race report but has steeled himself and come out of hiding to defend its false and misleading findings.
"When people are this desperate to silence you, that you must be saying something true"

He must be saying something right-wing because Sewell refused to be interviewed about his dishonest and damaging report for a whole week.
He has alas resurfaced to tell the extremist right leaning Telegraph newspaper that he stands by his claim that institutional racism does not exist in the UK and the reation to his report has been overblown and ridiculous.
Have some shame Sewer.

Of course he'd double down. Even if you pretend and agree that there actually isn't systemic racism in the UK, how can he defend a report that used studies to come to false conclusions and said it consulted researchers when it didn't?

How embarrassing to have a 250 page paper and half the studies sourced come out to say actually, you're misinterpreting their data.

That alone should make him feel shame because without those studies the report is better off being shredded for hamster cages.

LuxuriousDee

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
57,455 3,720 3,913
Alleybux
He is upset because the bad reaction means he is no use to the tories.
They hoped it would stir some votes from the black demograph.
That backfired massively and he and his handmaidens will soon be left out to dry.
Same to the uncle r that is known as shaun Bailey.
These men never ever learn

SouthCandy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,898 5,952 5,349
Alleybux
Oh dear
I wish I could post tonights Guardian newspaper exclusive by Sir Michael Mormot who is a public health expert quoted and used in the race report.
He is stating that his work and writings were used extensively BUT the part about structural and institutional racism was left out.
This is disgraceful and an inquiry is needed about the lies and falsehoods.

KarmaPolice

VeridisQuo
Reaction score
Reactions
36,133 1,205 181
Alleybux
I'm confused as to what was even the point of this "report?" Like, I know it was "commissioned" after BLM protests last year, but did these people actually think they'd get away with releasing this bµllsh!t and everyone would just say, "All right then, no racism here"?

misscouture

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,945 673 218
Alleybux
Useless man.

I saw a clip yesterday from a black man saying he invited Sewell on his show but Sewage said he was stressed.

Wasteman.

Timey Wimey

Cosmonaut Noir
Reaction score
Reactions
7,320 135 34
Alleybux
It is one thing if your report provides critical analysis and is neutral in its approach (no matter where the data takes you). I would like to believe that the reception of this report would have been different. However, what we have here is someone with a clear agenda trying to gaslight the world. In doing so, he has lost what little standing he had within certain academic circles... just to win points within political ones. I hope his depressed, stressed, **** behind finds that it was worth it.

Last edited:

baladar

genius lives only one story above madness....
Reaction score
Reactions
214,520 3,494 976
Alleybux
I just imagine he must live in some gated, closed community that is a Tory Token paradise for him and his ilk.

He's successfully reached "cuss out on the street" status.

JamGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,488 1,042 382
Alleybux

Have some shame Sewer.

My problem with him saying 'institutional racism' doesn't exist is because if a society pretty universally agrees it's classist, how can it not be inherently racist? How is class defined in the UK? Titles matter. What's the likelihood a minority has a title, and not married to a white person? Are there any Earls and Dukes who are minorities in the UK? Why not? Your classism helps perpetuate racism. Your classism helped advance racism.

LunaFortuna

Mercurial Vibes
Reaction score
Reactions
38,553 503 115
Alleybux
This is just sad. I can't imagine how Black Brits deal with this government's constant gaslighting and fuckery. Seems like the UK is on a steady train ride over the cliff (if it hasn't gotten there already from Brexit).

LuxuriousDee

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
57,455 3,720 3,913
Alleybux
I'm confused as to what was even the point of this "report?" Like, I know it was "commissioned" after BLM protests last year, but did these people actually think they'd get away with releasing this bµllsh!t and everyone would just say, "All right then, no racism here"?
Typical English move.
They will claim to investigate and it always leads to nothing.

LuxuriousDee

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
57,455 3,720 3,913
Alleybux
My problem with him saying 'institutional racism' doesn't exist is because if a society pretty universally agrees it's classist, how can it not be inherently racist? How is class defined in the UK? Titles matter. What's the likelihood a minority has a title, and not married to a white person? Are there any Earls and Dukes who are minorities in the UK? Why not? Your classism helps perpetuate racism. Your classism helped advance racism.
Most people here are too dumb.
Some black wo/men will say it is not racism, it's classism but cannot name one upper class black British person.
Class was built on slavery but many don't know their history.

SouthCandy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,898 5,952 5,349
Alleybux
This is just sad. I can't imagine how Black Brits deal with this government's constant gaslighting and fuckery. Seems like the UK is on a steady train ride over the cliff (if it hasn't gotten there already from Brexit).
THIS IS THE TRUTH.
The British government is far right and racist.
Boris Johnson is using Trump lite politics of divide and rule.
They deal in culture wars and trying to silence their critics.
Just look at how the most vocal racists in the media support the report.

maylilly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,087 630 1,213
Alleybux
He should be a shamed! He threw his whole community under the bus, but we shouldn’t be surprised because these ****** have been doing this since the beginning of time.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux

Have some shame Sewer.

I am tired of these self hating idiots "representing" us in politics.

BritDolly

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,613 905 788
Alleybux
That will wipe that smug smile off his bloated face love when white people turn on uncle toms

GoldRoses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,968 581 57
Alleybux
The report has been slammed and is being challenged. Black people in the UK can't be repressed anymore.

The UN have now slammed it, "No 10 race report tries to normalise white supremacy, say UN experts": No 10 race report tries to normalise white supremacy, say UN experts

A Professor whose work was cited in the report is not happy: The Sewell report cited my work – just not the parts highlighting structural racism | Michael Marmot

The report is being challenged by a Cleo Lake, a PCC.

"A Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) candidate has called on others to sign an open letter calling on the PM to revoke a report on racism": Green PCC candidate calls for racism report to be revoked