Quantcast

Top 100 Ranked Ball Player DEVEN HUBBARD & His Heiress Sugar Daddy VINNY WATSON...

Aalijah Ali

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,848 85 89
Alleybux
tumblr_o9r5jw2hRp1t8tthro1_1280.jpg

khg1UC4.png

[IGM]p/BIRY9UTBCVD[/IGM]

Deven is ranked upon the top 100 best basketball players in the country right now. He is very popular on social media. He has been dating his on/off again heiress sugar daddy Vincent Watson (Vinny) for over a year now. Vinny is an alleged Interior Designer and confirmed industry insider. Rumor has it he is the child of a very famous and successful music producer. Many have speculated about the source of his income as he lives an extravagant lifestyle. He bought Deven a brand new luxury vehicle and often lets Deven drive his 2017 Mercedes G Class SUV. However he got it chile he got it and looks like he got his boo Deven head over heels hunty!

There has been speculation about their "unbreakable bond" for a while now. Deven is very popular in Atlanta and has huge social media following especially with the young ladies. It has often been speculated that he is gay and quite laxed about letting it be known since his association with Vinny (who is much older than Deven). This has caused road blocks in the path to the NBA for him. Now video has surfaced of the two laying in bed cuddling. Deven seems to be asleep and unaware the video is being recorded meanwhile Vinny shady ass seems to be all smiles.

VIDEO: https://www.tumblr.com/video/str8bootyfetish/153894257262/700/

Deven Hubbard

14680721_210730049338325_6623265118769484292_n.jpg

14702225_210824205995576_5488821056064940643_n.jpg

Vinny Watson (left..the shade of this image chile..)
maxresdefault.jpg

13658430_246485242403064_274721831_n.jpg

Deven and Vinny often post pics of one another and pics together on social media.

13573458_287990531591119_725935479_n.jpg

[IGM]p/BM-fnYYAxNW[/IGM]

[IGM]p/BIf1QVlhdDz[/IGM]

VINNY is OUT and PROUDLY GAY....

[IGM]p/BMy8X_SgYKa[/IGM]

Vinny is quite the player and it seems he also is messing with a guy named Sam, but looks like Sam comes with drama of his own because MILAN CHRISTOPHER (yes chile from LHHHollywood 2015) popped up in Vinny's comments letting it be known he has had SAM as well (scroll all the way up to read MILAN's comments). Chile...

[IGM]p/BNa2hpPgd4y[/IGM]

And chile cruise on over to the CELEBRITY DARK ROOM because you know THE TRUE QUEEN of ALL THINGS LSA has got you covered! Lets just say I see why VINNY was cashing out! I ain't mad ain't him it ain't trickin if you got it boo!

soulkarm

Despair
Reaction score
Reactions
39,836 2,412 427
Alleybux
lmao not Vinny

Idk how this is scandalous cuz I thought everyone knew they dated. I guess ppl are late to the party.

Vinny is messy for that video doe :dead:

mollflanders

defamationismygame
OLDHEAD
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
256,853 3,330 1,461
Alleybux
They clearly aren't attempting to hide anything, so I find the mystery producer parent and the love triangle to be the most interesting pieces of this story.

meecko

Can't Stop Won't Stop
Reaction score
Reactions
10,076 301 124
Alleybux
lmao not Vinny

Idk how this is scandalous cuz I thought everyone knew they dated. I guess ppl are late to the party.

THIS!

their relationship isn't a big secret. they been fµck!ng. Vin must got some good xes cause Deven be all on his instagram calling him Mrs. Hubbard. chile i thought this thread had some tea...

Stilla

Black MALE Font | Posted on Beyonce.com 8/11/23
Reaction score
Reactions
668,351 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
lmao not Vinny

THIS!

their relationship isn't a big secret. they been fµck!ng. Vin must got some good xes cause Deven be all on his instagram calling him Mrs. Hubbard. chile i thought this thread had some tea...

lol fµck yall!!!!
I dont know who the hell these people are so I was sipping....and here yall come!
vALAint.gif

okay....now back to the topic at hand.
They look the same age to me. the NBA (wannabe?) is he in high school?
The other boy Vinny posted looks like he's sitting in a school cafeteria...wtf is going on here?
How old is Vinny?
OMG!
that video...messy AF! Recording someone while they sleep is creepy AF to me and is a violation! but clearly Deven doesnt care since he's still featuring QUEEN!

So Vinny is hooking both of these bwois? Well damn! & they are just in for the ride and perks huh?
[igm]p/BNgbrXngaNg[/igm]

Chiiiiiile this is messy AF!

ETA oh nvm it looks like Vinny & Dev are on the OUTS! I guess the video was Vinny's way of exposing him?
Theres no trace of Dev on Vinny's IG but Dev has Vinny all on his. Chiiiiiile!

soulkarm

Despair
Reaction score
Reactions
39,836 2,412 427
Alleybux
lol fµck yall!!!!
I dont know who the hell these people are so I was sipping....and here yall come!
vALAint.gif

The other boy Vinny posted looks like he's sitting in a school cafeteria...wtf is going on here?
How old is Vinny?
OMG!
that video...messy AF! Recording someone while they sleep is creepy AF to me and is a violation! but clearly Deven doesnt care since he's still featuring QUEEN!

So Vinny is hooking both of these bwois? Well damn! & they are just in for the ride and perks huh?
[igm]p/BNgbrXngaNg[/igm]

ETA oh nvm it looks like Vinny & Dev are on the OUTS! I guess the video was Vinny's way of exposing him?

!!!

The only tea to be spilled is is that Vinny's interior designer checks [allegedly] must be poppin huh cause chileeee

[IGM]p/BMcSnZvAcvD[/IGM]

[IGM]p/BNQRGZqgvMA[/igm]

[igm]p/BL4orvEgHKF[/igm]

[igm]p/BKPQ3E4hhgS[/igm]

[IGM]p/BKOj4iZBGZo[/IGM]

Shid is there room for one more in the harem?

Stilla

Reaction score
Reactions
668,351 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
!!!

The only tea to be spilled is is that vinny's interior designer checks [allegedly] must be poppin huh cause chileeee

shid is there room for one more in the harem?

okay!

Aalijah Ali

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,848 85 89
Alleybux
lol fµck yall!!!!

How old is Vinny?
OMG!

[igm]p/BNgbrXngaNg[/igm]

Vinny aint cute but chile I could use a new whip LOL. You have to go back quite a bit and you will see Deven in Vinny's IG. Deven has a girlfriend and it is getting serious according to someone who slid in my DMs. Vinny was ready to settle down. Also Deven just graduated high school this year (he is 18). Vinny is 24. Here he is proposing to his boyfriend of 5 years last year:

https://youtu.be/BOJaxoym5ZQ

Stilla

Reaction score
Reactions
668,351 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
Vinny aint cute but chile I could use a new whip LOL. You have to go back quite a bit and you will see Deven in Vinny's IG. Deven has a girlfriend and it is getting serious according to someone who slid in my DMs. Vinny was ready to settle down. Also Deven just graduated high school this year (he is 18). Vinny is 24. Here he is proposing to his boyfriend of 5 years last year:

LAWD!
WTF! WOW!
Vinny sounds like a MESS!
He's doing waaaaay too much. & the fact that he keeps pulling high schoolers is alarming!
So I wonder what happened with the BF he proposed to.
How does Deven have a GF but he's parading around with Vinny? My head is SPINNING!
Keep pouring the tea. This is all very interestiing.

msdeelite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
209,447 6,110 3,329
Alleybux
So is dev a high school or college ball player? Vinny looks like he hangs around the local high schools recruiting because those guys look young. I wanna know who the famous parent is, he looks like he can be one of dr dre stray kids.

RuhObama

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
102,138 311 186
Alleybux
Ok ya'll...let me put my messy hat on.

That's [MENTION=35881]C Tilly Icahn[/MENTION] for the tag - you know momma Ruh LOVES SOME SCANDAL.

Enumerated are the querstions I really need answered:

1. How are you a top ranked bball player, already graduated high school, BUT NOT PLAYING IN COLLEGE??? Umm....unless you on the Kobe/LeBron tip, you should be at Duke, Kansas, UNC, hell Texas or SOMETHING. But you are already graduated? ***sniffs** I smell some High school instagram basketball SPAIF

2. I thought Vincent had already been exposed as a scammer.

3. A queen from the ATL tole me those checks he be posting are fugazi and so are most of his clothes.

4. Another queen tole me he falls in loves too quick and actually Deven broke his heart. He also proposed to some thuggy queen.

***waiting before someone tells him about this thread and he logs on to defend himself***

I have a phantom instagram to stalk my kids and when my fwiend was talmbout him, I started checking out his spot. There is something that I can't put my finger on that's not quite right. :disdain:

Aalijah Ali

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,848 85 89
Alleybux
LAWD!
WTF! WOW!
Vinny sounds like a MESS!
He's doing waaaaay too much. & the fact that he keeps pulling high schoolers is alarming!
So I wonder what happened with the BF he proposed to.
How does Deven have a GF but he's parading around with Vinny? My head is SPINNING!
Keep pouring the tea. This is all very interestiing.

Deven denying his relationship with Vinny. When people would call Deven gay he would vehemently deny it :

13643509_1613288628963376_1120195317_n.jpg

Vinny pulling these "straight" boys with toys! He buying them anything they ask for.
Deven has hoes he had people believing him and Vinny were just friends even with Vinny posting pics and vids of them (if you look back quite a bit you will see him posting pics of them with hearts and hashtag #Daddy).
If you look at Deven's real facebook (he has a lot of imposters he might wanna report them) you will see the young ladies are OBSESSED with this boy and probably believe he is going to the NBA so they extra perched to get on. I guess Vinny got tired of trade not claiming him 100%. I wish I could pull him aside and school him...never fall in love with trade. Enjoy the D and keep it moving because he will always pick his career/image over you..look how Kerry thru Hollywood to the curb when sh!t got real. Sounds like Deven used Vinny and lil homie was really in love. Someone need to teach him you can't buy love. Looks like he is tricking again with this new pretty boy Sam, but Milan came in the comments quick to let him know he done already cashed out and smashed Sam chile...

Deven real facebook check all the thirsty chicks in the comments: https://www.facebook.com/deven.hubbard.940

Stilla

Reaction score
Reactions
668,351 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
Deven denying his relationship with Vinny. When people would call Deven gay he would vehemently deny it :

13643509_1613288628963376_1120195317_n.jpg

Vinny pulling these "straight" boys with toys! He buying them anything they ask for.
Deven has hoes he had people believing him and Vinny were just friends even with Vinny posting pics and vids of them (if you look back quite a bit you will see him posting pics of them with hearts and hashtag #Daddy).
If you look at Deven's real facebook (he has a lot of imposters he might wanna report them) you will see the young ladies are OBSESSED with this boy and probably believe he is going to the NBA so they extra perched to get on. I guess Vinny got tired of trade not claiming him 100%. I wish I could pull him aside and school him...never fall in love with trade. Enjoy the D and keep it moving because he will always pick his career/image over you..look how Kerry thru Hollywood to the curb when sh!t got real. Sounds like Deven used Vinny and lil homie was really in love. Someone need to teach him you can't buy love. Looks like he is tricking again with this new pretty boy Sam, but Milan came in the comments quick to let him know he done already cashed out and smashed Sam chile...

Deven real facebook check all the thirsty chicks in the comments: https://www.facebook.com/deven.hubbard.940

COME THE fµck THRUUUUUUUUUU!
MESSY AF!
Yes Vinny is clearly trying to buy love. Awww makes me sad for him. That means he's probably a real nice/sweet guy under it all but he's going to attract the wrong ones. Poor thing.
ETA:
fµck THAT! Vinny is a sick bastard using money and lifestyle to prey on young boys barely out of high school! Nasty fucker!

Deven needs to grow some facial hair or something to hide that mouth area because without it he is HIT in the face...like he's ALMOST cute but that mouth area is NO BUENO!

I peeped Deven's post with Vinny in it and all his captions are VERY ambiguous...they read like they could be bffs or lovers...which clearly we know the real tea. And all those girls commenting are willing to overlook it is hilarious to me. Like damn...can anybody buy a brain?
Something tells me Vinny has plenty more receipts to release so Deven better prepare himself if he makes it to the NBA. He will be exposed. The sleeping video is just a precursor. Gosh....they are so young for all this mess.

Stilla

Reaction score
Reactions
668,351 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
Ok ya'll...let me put my messy hat on.

That's @C Tilly Icahn for the tag - you know momma Ruh LOVES SOME SCANDAL.

Enumerated are the querstions I really need answered:

1. How are you a top ranked bball player, already graduated high school, BUT NOT PLAYING IN COLLEGE??? Umm....unless you on the Kobe/LeBron tip, you should be at Duke, Kansas, UNC, hell Texas or SOMETHING. But you are already graduated? ***sniffs** I smell some High school instagram basketball SPAIF

2. I thought Vincent had already been exposed as a scammer.

3. A queen from the ATL tole me those checks he be posting are fugazi and so are most of his clothes.

4. Another queen tole me he falls in loves too quick and actually Deven broke his heart. He also proposed to some thuggy queen.

***waiting before someone tells him about this thread and he logs on to defend himself***

I have a phantom instagram to stalk my kids and when my fwiend was talmbout him, I started checking out his spot. There is something that I can't put my finger on that's not quite right. :disdain:

damn I missed this post before I posted about him probably being a good dude.
So he's a scammer?
whats with the 323k check Aria Hotel gave him in Vegas....I mean...wow its just crazy, so its fake?

Celebritistatus

Queen of Receipts
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
200,545 8,433 72
Alleybux
This is funny because I just started following Vinny last week. He's always hashtagging himself as #Daddy.

Celebritistatus

Queen of Receipts
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
200,545 8,433 72
Alleybux

Now this is some elaborate sh!t... and he's 27.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNnIPqM2-mg

Stilla

Reaction score
Reactions
668,351 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
Now this is some elaborate sh!t... and he's 27.

27 and messing with high schoolers/barely legals...okay yeah he's clearly using his lifestyle to control these boys. Smh. Horrible.
He's preying on them...like who uses a high school pic as a mcm when you're 27 years old.

Celebritistatus

Queen of Receipts
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
200,545 8,433 72
Alleybux
27 and messing with high schoolers/barely legals...okay yeah he's clearly using his lifestyle to control these boys. Smh. Horrible.
He's preying on them...like who uses a high school pic as a mcm when you're 27 years old.

He must have graduated from the Stahr Milan school of picking dates... Honestly, a lot of my gay friends were always having 17/18 year olds when we were in our 20s. One of them had to go to court behind it because the boy's daddy reported him. SMH. Just sad.

RuhObama

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
102,138 311 186
Alleybux
I'd dont like talking about little boys but that Deven kid is NOT CUTE with that grill. He looks like he still sucks his thumb.

His Facebook page is wickety wack.. HE looks thristy.

He hasn't event graduated from high school yet and this dude is 27? I would beat Miss "Vicente" ass. :disdain:

bunnyearz

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Thx for the tag ! [MENTION=4004]Celebritistatus[/MENTION] Sipin slowly cause it's pippin HOT

Celebritistatus

Queen of Receipts
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
200,545 8,433 72
Alleybux
I'd dont like talking about little boys but that Deven kid is NOT CUTE with that grill. He looks like he still sucks his thumb.

His Facebook page is wickety wack.. HE looks thristy.

He hasn't event graduated from high school yet and this dude is 27? I would beat Miss "Vicente" ass. :disdain:

Right! He has a frowny teeth mouth.. like The Simpsons.

chamberice

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,481 498 330
Alleybux
I'll guess I'll join and spill....

while vinny and deven were OFF.... Vinny went back to his Ex fiancé.. that didn't last long and ex fiancé has another sugar daddy.

also Vinny likes them young. He mad some questionable posts and he may or made not have had a foursome with devin and an instagram famous couple. I think there 18 by now.

also I'm sure deven put some of his basketball friends on to Vinny sugar daddy circle. I think deven just a inta athlete but he knows some real ones and he also uses that to TRAVEL, money and gifts lol.

There more in that alt circle

RuhObama

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
102,138 311 186
Alleybux
I'll guess I'll join and spill....

while vinny and deven were OFF.... Vinny went back to his Ex fiancé.. that didn't last long and ex fiancé has another sugar daddy.

also Vinny likes them young. He mad some questionable posts and he may or made not have had a foursome with devin and an instagram famous couple. I think there 18 by now.

also I'm sure deven put some of his basketball friends on to Vinny sugar daddy circle. I think deven just a inta athlete but he knows some real ones and he also uses that to TRAVEL, money and gifts lol.

There more in that alt circle

That's fine but he was arrested for fraud.

http://www.mugshot-media.com/Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County/Vincent-Kevin-Watson.15021204.html

I'm having a hard time believing the "music mogul son" fantasies.

Deven is really young too. Ya'll know Vincent bent right over for that kid. AND Deven is messing with chics too? So trifiling and so dayum young. He'll fit right in if/when he gets into the NBA.

Stilla

Reaction score
Reactions
668,351 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
That's fine but he was arrested for fraud.

http://www.mugshot-media.com/Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County/Vincent-Kevin-Watson.15021204.html

I'm having a hard time believing the "music mogul son" fantasies.

Deven is really young too. Ya'll know Vincent bent right over for that kid. AND Deven is messing with chics too? So trifiling and so dayum young. He'll fit right in if/when he gets into the NBA.

I knew the tea was getting hotter!!!!!
cRLqnhh.png

[MENTION=157338]soulkarm[/MENTION] [MENTION=111624]Mr Meecko[/MENTION] [MENTION=100370]Aalijah Ali[/MENTION] [MENTION=202214]KarenKing[/MENTION]

Stilla

Reaction score
Reactions
668,351 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
this is why you should NEVER envy what you see on the gram and what people portray because you never know...
This dude CLEARLY didnt work for or earn the lifestyle he flaunts

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom