Top 3 Winners At The Soul Train Awards Were All Nonblack - H.E.R. Exposed...

Reactions
3,073 126 85
Alleybux
I think a lot of her hater energy comes from some insecurity. She’s been called a hater on here and accused of looking down on other artists because she’s more modest, a lot of times girls who do that are expressing insecurity because others don’t see them as sexy.
if she actually liked how she looked, i guarantee you she would've shown her body but since she doesn't like herself, she hides it and uses it as a gimmick.

Reactions
3,073 126 85
Alleybux
her music is honestly boring...same monotone ass voice
Somebody did a tarot reading on h.e.r. and this is what they said.
"bisexual.
selling herself yes. like the majority other rnb artists who are mainstream
yes. her fame and will increase greatly in these next 2-3 years, her music will be topping the charts and she will be winning even more awards and making history. After 2-3 years around 26/27. her fame will dissipate, and she wont be as big but she will continue to write and make music. her music will have longevity, and will be almost legendary. sort of like l@ur3n.h1ll."

Reactions
6,619 197 267
Alleybux
If this story does come out, nobody better not make her out to be a victim because she is not. Lauryn Hill is a victim because she didn't choose to sleep with them. H.E.R chose this route.
Amen, she out now with her love for Chris Brown & fuck abused women like all the black women in R&b are. that new song is exactly what I heard about them hooking up. The one song she has where she says”said u got to high” she’s on that shit too and they will pay for another hit. U get smashed by damn near 45-60 mfs with power in the industry you’ll get all the awards too!

It’s like watching a train wreck she’s contradicts herself more than 2Pac and no one calls her out. Her pimp groomer con man Jeff & label all eat off HER they work her like a slave and steal all her money! Sad she never stood a chance ppl just see dollar signs!

Reactions
3,073 126 85
Alleybux
Amen, she out now with her love for Chris Brown & fuck abused women like all the black women in R&b are. that new song is exactly what I heard about them hooking up. The one song she has where she says”said u got to high” she’s on that shit too and they will pay for another hit. U get smashed by damn near 45-60 mfs with power in the industry you’ll get all the awards too!

It’s like watching a train wreck she’s contradicts herself more than 2Pac and no one calls her out. Her pimp groomer con man Jeff & label all eat off HER they work her like a slave and steal all her money! Sad she never stood a chance ppl just see dollar signs!
thank you. her new song with chris brown is trash anyways. she thinks that she is better and more talented than all the other artists because she plays instruments and doesn't show off her body but if she is so talented and better, why does she have to sell out her body so she can get ahead in life. a tarot reading even said that she sells herself sexually behind the scenes. strip her down and she is not all that. her instrument playing isn't even all that. along with her music, she is really basic.

Reactions
6,619 197 267
Alleybux
Bruh!!!!!! I really wanted to type this but was afraid to let my people down cause they rode so hard for this song...I wasn’t feeling it at. Thought it would eventually grow on me but never did no matter how many times they played it on the radio
He’s married to a white women and doesn’t date black, he will always be rewarded!

Reactions
6,619 197 267
Alleybux
I knew there was something off with her besides the mysterious gimmick.
Something is very off u have a pedo grooming u since u was a child but this woman is talented and makes adult music if u don’t like it’s bc ur ratchet and wanna shake your ass to trash ass music with no substance!

Reactions
3,073 126 85
Alleybux
tbh, she really is
Something is very off u have a pedo grooming u since u was a child but this woman is talented and makes adult music if u don’t like it’s bc ur ratchet and wanna shake your ass to trash ass music with no substance!
tbh, she really isn't all that. her instrument playing is basic along with her tunes.

Reactions
3,073 126 85
Alleybux
she always gave me self righteous and pretentious vibes and i knew I didn’t like her for that reason. I also heard she doing a lil sum behind the scenes and that’s the reason why she’s constantly getting nominated for these awards by doing the bare minimum
she sells herself sexually behind the scenes and kisses people's ass to get ahead in her career.

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
My family said the same. lol. They are all fully vaccinated. I just got my 2nd dose a couple of days ago and I am doing fine. Just get it. geez. a...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
who knows how I can meet Toye??That’s the type of SD I need in my life,someone that’s invest in my business ideas
6 people killed in apparent murder-suicide at birthday party in Colorado Springs, gunman...
This is the second story I've seen this year in which someone selfishly turned a day of celebration into chaos. The first story concerned a father...
My young Sri Lankan husband left me with nothing!
A lot of them like to pick up husbands when they go to Sharm el Sheik and the like. I remember meeting a delusional old white woman who told me...
Plus size model Tess Holliday is Fabletics newest ambassador
I came here to say these companies need to stop. But there’s a lot of fat people out there that need clothes and they are trying to make money...
Drama, Marriage and Shade: Braxton Family Tea
Wait what happens last year? brunch at inot’s according to baby sis
Lauren London on Death and Keeping Her Connection to Nipsey Hussle After His Death
Thanks for the detailed cliffs OP. I’m glad Lauren has spaces like this where she can be so open and introspective. I believe in the long run...
Man, those 90s & early 2000s workout videos are extremely effective!
You can't make this thread without mentioning Gilad. I used to workout to his videos as a teen on FitTV. His workouts were A1. Gilad was the...
Waist trimmers...
Coconut oil, saran wrap and put the waist trainer on top but yea get that diet in check first tho
Top Bottom