Quantcast

Touched by my cousin ...

What should I do ?

• Should I tell him

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Should I just take it to the grave ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

flyish

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
When I was 9 my cousin did horrible things to me he was 12 at the time .. I told my mother she did nothing about it she said the same thing happened to him that’s why he did it to me now that I’m older I realized my mom was wrong she didn’t protect me at all I love her and hate her at the same time but anyway she made me not tell my dad anything I am now 25 and I want to finally tell my dad but then I don’t I’m confused what should I do ?

CatchThesehandsHOE

Material Girl...lol not really
Reaction score
Reactions
22,819 551 268
Alleybux
I think you should tell your dad and speak to a therapist.

Your mom is horrible for trying to keep this a secret. You should also tell your dad what your mom told you.

Be sure to discuss this with a therapist before you approach your Dad this is going to be a tough conversation to have.

LolaClaysWig

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,061 24 3
Alleybux
When I was 9 my cousin did horrible things to me he was 12 at the time .. I told my mother she did nothing about it she said the same thing happened to him that’s why he did it to me now that I’m older I realized my mom was wrong she didn’t protect me at all I love her and hate her at the same time but anyway she made me not tell my dad anything I am now 25 and I want to finally tell my dad but then I don’t I’m confused what should I do ?

You need to tell you Dad, seek the help of a therapist ASAP, and then confront your mother on her horrible response. I’m so sorry that you had to go through this.