• No, he wanted to help out of the kindness of his heart

Votes: 655 39.3%
  • Yes, he saw this as a great opportunity

Votes: 1,011 60.7%

• Total voters
Reactions
880 20
Alleybux
Omfg. I just had a revelation by my friend who lives in Atlanta.

Latoya and Von are definitely using cocaine. High grade. I believe that they're living the high life through the A and it may explain why Ayah is so attached to her. She could be also addicted since Latoya may still be breastfeeding her. If Latoya stopped, I'm probably not wrong about that but I hope Adam steps up and takes custody of ALL those kids. A DRUG & SEX ADDICT is not good combos around young children. Adam or Auntie Jillian really needs to step in. NOW
We know you just made this up bye

Reactions
20,542 514 144
Alleybux
If you watched Latoya from back in the day you’ll know that she lives for the drama. Her vlogs were my daily source of tea. However I actually saw potential in Toya but now she’s doing the fucking most. She’s embarrassing. A whole tattoo uno. I can’t believe she’s bringing this clout chaser round her kids so soon...

Yeah but I got the vibe it was semi-scripted and never thought she would get this bad.
But I guess she's literally just being herself and doesn't have Adam exerting control/protecting her

Reactions
290,130 6,635 1,261
Alleybux
These comments

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 3.03.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 3.02.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 2.35.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 11.40.26 PM.png

Reactions
13,620 769 525
Alleybux
Ewww... Von is not cute at all, plus he’s corny and effeminate. I can’t with his voice. They looked stupid af laughing that hard at the fart. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are dabbling in coke.

It is interesting, though, to see Latoya being playful and affectionate, because we didn’t see any of that with Adam.
Seriously, I can't get over the disaster that is his face. Liptoya, I hope you don't expect any future kids with him to look cute...

Reactions
13,620 769 525
Alleybux
Avon looks like he may have a tad bit of Down syndrome. Nothing wrong with having that but I get that vibe off him and from his features especially his eyes.
I was leaning more towards Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. I hate to say it I even thought at one point Zane may also suffer from it. Sad all around.

Attachments

• 978-3-319-57111-9_6_Part_Fig1-1547_HTML.jpg
    978-3-319-57111-9_6_Part_Fig1-1547_HTML.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Photo_of_baby_with_FAS.jpg
    Photo_of_baby_with_FAS.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Zeke.jpg
    Zeke.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 243
  • Foetal-Alcohol-Spectrum-Disorder-The-Facts_IMAGE.jpg
    Foetal-Alcohol-Spectrum-Disorder-The-Facts_IMAGE.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 230
Reactions
1,969 41 66
Alleybux
Yo Latoya is DIRTY! How sis fell asleep with her make up on? She ain’t shower after being out in these covid streets with Von all day. She talking about she doesn’t have any makeup wipes so she fell asleep with a full face on her IG story...uhmmm sis no that tells me she goes into her bed with her outside clothes she spent all day in :sick: I wear makeup when I run out of wipes to wipe my face I just keep washing my face with soap until it comes.

Reactions
5,854 125 38
Alleybux
Yo Latoya is DIRTY! How sis fell asleep with her make up on? She ain’t shower after being out in these covid streets with Von all day. She talking about she doesn’t have any makeup wipes so she fell asleep with a full face on her IG story...uhmmm sis no that tells me she goes into her bed with her outside clothes she spent all day in :sick: I wear makeup when I run out of wipes to wipe my face I just keep washing my face with soap until it comes.
Imagine the world we live in where we can’t remove makeup by simply washing your face with soap and water. She could have done a deep cleaning later the next day.

Reactions
3,379 201 2
Alleybux
She loves lying. She just wanted to keep the look. All the sponsored products she kept. Girl just say you kept the makeup on to keep the look for the next day. Total narc who lies for no damn reason.

The Loop Daddy’s Agent
Reactions
24,684 1,038 45
Alleybux
She can't buy basic hygiene products. But she can buy designer shoes and luxury cars
This is making me question her hygiene. You mean to tell me she just went to bed..did she brush her teeth? The same resource she used to rinse her mouth ( if she did) she could have splashed some water on her face and wiped with a warm cloth. Icky.

The Loop Daddy’s Agent
Reactions
24,684 1,038 45
Alleybux
Exactly... like I said the other day Frowsy! She has this guy mind fucking her to the point of being pop down. Them laughing at he farting the other day sealed the deal for me. He appears to be the type to tell her not to brush after waking up because he gets turned on by her funk and morning breath.

The Loop Daddy’s Agent
Reactions
24,684 1,038 45
Alleybux
And she has a sweating condition
Remember when she was selling her fast fashion clothes and someone pointed out to her not to sell an item because it had sweat marks on it. The subscriber was giving her a whole health course on how she could give someone ring worm! lol She never sold it after that.

The Loop Daddy’s Agent
Reactions
24,684 1,038 45
Alleybux
A5220061-FF1B-48B0-B31E-6BF1578EB69B.jpg

Girl, you’re hanging your ass out the window but nobody can’t react. Stop oversharing then. Only benefit is those texting fingers will build agility.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Do You Feel Like A Slave While Bagging Items?
Sometimes when I go to shoprite I help my cashier bag my items and they’re always grateful. But that’s just me Yes ShopRite and Trader Joe's...
Celebrities you've met with nasty/stuck up attitudes
Kenny latimore. Total asshole. Beady eyes and all lol
UPDATE Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade; JT responds again
So you wouldn’t be upset if someone outed your abuse in a petty ass argument? Nothing JT said warranted that and there was plenty of other things...
Venus Williams' alleged new boo...
Another swirl couple for LSA to worship. Expect his appreciation thread in 3, 2, 1...
Preacher Heather Love
So no shoutout to your sister Corn?? Mm-hmm, just like I thought.. ya’ll have had a falling out. Agatha, please use this opportunity to disengage...
Do you keep or delete numbers you no longer talk to?
When I investvin a new cellphone. I'm gonna delete some of these numbers. Lol! [/SPOILER] :peace
  • Poll
Why are beautiful people with low self esteem more influenced by negative comments then compliments?
Even if a beautiful person gets complimented all the times and were never criticized for their looks, they can have low self esteem with different...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Are they still playing virtuous, holy, victim here? I'm not sure why they're still arguing when we all understand the same thing. That TIMs are...
‘The Real Husbands Of Hollywood’ Maybe Returning
But why? They really that broke that they are resurrecting shows that nobody asked for.
Da Baby needs a clone to balance da babies and da baby momma’s
I hope his not trying to deny the one he just had. Cause both babies have his care bear head and his smile. He doesn’t deny her. She looks the...
Top Bottom