Votes: 658 39.4%
  • Yes, he saw this as a great opportunity

Votes: 1,012 60.6%

• Total voters
The Loop Daddy’s Agent
Reactions
24,803 1,052 45
Alleybux
She needs to stop doing that. Her reckless behavior is due to unresolved issues and mental illness. Her people ain't even claiming her anymore.
I bawled when she talked about Avon’s hairy ass. She said it’s difficult to find the hole... so it would be frustrating for a g@y man to find it.

she said his ass looks like two cheeks with Drew’s wig stuffed in between.
1618804524986.gif

MVP
Reactions
5,866 131 41
Alleybux
I bawled when she talked about Avon’s hairy ass. She said it’s difficult to find the hole... so it would be frustrating for a g@y man to find it.

she said his ass looks like two cheeks with Drew’s wig stuffed in between.
View attachment 2485977
This was an attempt at her defending him why trying to be funny and it was cringey. She kept saying they have sex so he can’t be gay! Has she ever heard the term bisexual? She should know as she appears to be bisexual as well. Which nothing is wrong with that but she needs to stop saying he’s not gay simply because he was sex with her.

Winner
Reactions
13,885 808 529
Alleybux
Speaking of NDA, I hope Latoya had Von sign one, because I'm sure he's gonna get his own channel and spill ALL her tea for clicks and views when this relationship blows up....
She made all her 'friends' sign one. However, I suspect Assdam was behind that as he seems to be the one with the brains.

Starter
Reactions
3,717 221 5
Alleybux
Latoya keeps using this lesbian thing, I guess she thinks if she can get in Kandi dungeon she will get more opportunities
Latoya is bisexual. I wouldn't be surprised if her and Kenya still hook up. She will do any and everything to stay in the circle. Von how can you trust her to be faithful after she admitted to doing sexual stuff with her good friend. Shit is bound to happen again...

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
Latoya is bisexual. I wouldn't be surprised if her and Kenya still hook up. She will do any and everything to stay in the circle. Von how can you trust her to be faithful after she admitted to doing sexual stuff with her good friend. Shit is bound to happen again...
That would be good for him cause she could do her thing and Latoya could do Her’s.

MVP
Reactions
3,714 16 27
Alleybux
No lie as much as Toya is a hot mess Drew looked so pressed tryna expose her and ended up looking like a stalker. I think Drew reads on here and knows exactly how f*ked up Latoya really is and is tryna expose that but it still looks whack cause again what does it have to do with HER. People will find out Toya true character in due time but she was whack thinking she could play judge and juror.

Starter
Reactions
1,133 125 3
Alleybux
Well looks like someone has some tea on Von
I’ve been waiting for someone to finally drop a photo, a video, SOMETHING!! Granted, lietoya keeps mentioning that if con did have a gay past she dont care.... now.. I’m pretty sure she knows or else she wouldn’t have to say that. Funnily enough there’s an old vlog someone re uploaded where she’s warning ayanna about DL guys in Atlanta and how they’re everywhere and you wouldn’t even know. Then mocks the situation like it could never be her. Oh the irony!

PeriodT
Reactions
89,453 1,509 376
Alleybux
No lie as much as Toya is a hot mess Drew looked so pressed tryna expose her and ended up looking like a stalker. I think Drew reads on here and knows exactly how f*ked up Latoya really is and is tryna expose that but it still looks whack cause again what does it have to do with HER. People will find out Toya true character in due time but she was whack thinking she could play judge and juror.
I think after deborah and aaliyah tipped her about the prophet and voiced their concerns, drew came and read up on lsa.

It really doesnt concern Drew at all though. I stopped watching this season bc it sucked but from clips I saw she was doing too much.

But yea, latoya was with that dude.
What’s crazy is the Christmas party was in December. Latoya and lott did all that lying (of course both will deny, its national TV), and they were still messing with each other until the end of January.

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
2,045 11
Alleybux
A few things I gathered from "Speak on it"

LaToya said she felt some type of way about Kandi and Todd befriending Adam. She didn't like that Todd and Adam were able to remain friends (she was okay with the friendship), but she and Kandi were distant (and that's what bothered her). Which, leaves me to question... did LaToya distance herself from Kandi (Like she does with all of the people that she no longer talks to) OR did Kandi distance herself from LaToya? I think something happened between them. Latoya claims Kandi is too busy for her... hmmm. But I think Kandi can pick up on Latoya's energy and probably distanced herself. This REALLY says a lot about Toya and her constantly losing friends or having them distance themselves. Kandi asked Latoya who she still talks to from the show. She said Kenya. They speak on it casually like this is just acting and no one from the show are real friends, but I've seen the others remain real life friends.

I also feel there is more to the prophet story. There is NO WAY Drew is that pressed on this story happening. I could be wrong, but Kandi did say Bravo edited out a lot of scenes. Which leaves me to assume that there is more to it. Drew is out here looking crazy, so there has to be a reason for that. She already holds a peach so why would she be worried about exposing Toya? They want to drop the prophet story just like they want to drop the bolo story.

Kandi asked Toya why she is moving so fast with this relationship with Con when it really takes about 6-8 months to even get close to really knowing someone. Go back and watch this part of the video and watch Latoya's mannerisms and how she explains this. She literally overshares and makes it as though they're extremely comfortable with each other and that he is her match etc. Why do we need to know his a** is hairy? Why do we need to know ya'll get it in every night? What grown adult is sharing all of this information to the world to explain their relationship? Just say, "I know it may be fast, but he makes me happy. Right now I am not concerned with what other people think. I am happy and that's what matters right now." How hard is that?

Deep down I believe she knows that she is moving too fast, but she has no one else. No family, no "real" friends supporting this relationship. She keeps blaming all of her terrible actions on being Trini this and that, but she's in denial. I guess we will see in another few months how this all pans out.

Last edited:
MVP
Reactions
5,866 131 41
Alleybux
A few things I gathered from "Speak on it"

LaToya said she felt some type of way about Kandi and Todd befriending Adam. She didn't like that Todd and Adam were able to remain friends (she was okay with the friendship), but she and Kandi were distant (and that's what bothered her). Which, leaves me to question... did LaToya distance herself from Kandi (Like she does with all of the people that she no longer talks to) OR did Kandi distance herself from LaToya? I think something happened between them. Latoya claims Kandi is too busy for her... hmmm. But I think Kandi can pick up on Latoya's energy and probably distanced herself. This REALLY says a lot about Toya and her constantly losing friends or having them distance themselves. Kandi asked Latoya who she still talks to from the show. She said Kenya. They speak on it casually like this is just acting and no one from the show are feel friends, but I've seen the others remain real life friends.

I also feel there is more to the prophet story. There is NO WAY Drew is that pressed on this story happening. I could be wrong, but Kandi did say Bravo edited out a lot of scenes. Which leaves me to assume that there is more to it. Drew is out here looking crazy, so there has to be a reason for that. She already holds a peach so why would she be worried about exposing Toya? They want to drop the prophet story just like they want to drop the bolo story.

Kandi asked Toya why she is moving so fast with this relationship with Con when it really takes about 6-8 months to even get close to really knowing someone. Go back and watch this part of the video and watch Latoya's mannerisms and how she explains this. She literally overshares and makes it as though they're extremely comfortable with each other and that he is her match etc. Why do we need to know his a** is hairy? Why do we need to know ya'll get it in every night? What grown adult is sharing all of this information to the world to explain their relationship? Just say, "I know it may be fast, but he makes me happy. Right now I am not concerned with what other people think. I am happy and that's what matters right now." How hard is that?

Deep down I believe she knows that she is moving too fast, but she has no one else. No family, no "real" friends supporting this relationship. She keeps blaming all of her terrible actions on being Trini this and that, but she's in denial. I guess we will see in another few months how this all pans out.
Most married couples talk about other couples and I’m sure Todd shared some (surely not all) of what Adam has told him that even LSA does not know. And Kandi knows things but won’t tell Latoya she knows but will continue to be her friend from a distance. There no way Todd and Adam are that close and Kandi hasn’t heard some ish.

Starter
Reactions
2,045 11
Alleybux
Most married couples talk about other couples and I’m sure Todd shared some (surely not all) of what Adam has told him that even LSA does not know. And Kandi knows things but won’t tell Latoya she knows but will continue to be her friend from a distance. There no way Todd and Adam are that close and Kandi hasn’t heard some ish.
Exactly! And to me that says a lot because Kandi seems to be pretty loyal to her friends. So for her to distance herself means that there may be truth to some of the things said about Latoya. She was friends with Toya before Adam was friends with Todd...

PeriodT
Reactions
89,453 1,509 376
Alleybux
O yea im sure todd has told kandi. We also cant negate kandi reaching out to latoya and ghosting her. Latoya was telling kandi she was on her way and never showed up... 3x!

I just know latoya is tight bc adam is working w todd on producing a show.
Now latoya is trying to work on getting her own show..Who is watching that shit or green lighting a pilot after all this?

Last edited:
MVP
Reactions
5,866 131 41
Alleybux
O yea im sure todd has told kandi and I know latoya is tight bc adam is working w todd on producing a show. Now latoya is trying to work on getting her own show..Who is watching that shit or green lighting a pilot after all this?
Nice, did you hear what theyre producing or why type of content? Now that I think about it, Todd and Adam is a great paring regarding producing content. They both bring something different to the table to build upon.

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
I get the feeling he moved in, or at least is there 75% of the time
I find it strange that he doesn’t seem to hang out with his male friends. Latoya is already insecure and the moment he does start to wander out from under her she is going to get suspicious. The problem with that is she will be suspicious if he is around women or men.

PeriodT
Reactions
89,453 1,509 376
Alleybux
Nice, did you hear what theyre producing or why type of content? Now that I think about it, Todd and Adam is a great paring regarding producing content. They both bring something different to the table to build upon.
It hasnt been brought to the forefront yet but last year they were bringing different yters around one another. It looked like they were testing chemistry. I believe!they figured out the final group bc todd, zach (he produces content, movies shows w todd) and adam did the colorado trip for NYE. Do you remember when a bunch of them was out there? They are working on something.

the ytrs are:
Derra and ken- big following
aaliyah jay and melenik- big following
Josh and isi-isi large natural hair following
Josh and lakia- adam plugging them
Jayla koriyan- decent following fell off though.
Winnie and crew- big following
Adam and aaron

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
now im thinking is this why she went over posting with her miscarriage. so she would have some sympathy press before the shit hit the fan I will...
  • Poll
RHONJ Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 11 Official Thread - Premieres February 17th
https://people.com/tv/teresa-giudice-teases-rhonj-season-11-reunion/
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
I think everyone knows that and makes a point to that often. The fact still remains that it’s still a song that people have been waiting to be...
Black Women are not free as white women-BLM Twerker Vs. Marina Abramović
I never heard of the “Sugar Sphinx” I just looked it up & that is very interesting. I’m going to read up more on that .. Sugar Sphinx was a very...
"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
And Latinos. I'm sure you heard the constant phrasing of 'Black and Brown people'. I'm hearing more black activists and commentators say "black...
Kourtney and Kim disagree over Kim’s nanny
Interesting how Jourtney says that Reign likes to watch her “have his back”. What it seems more like to me is that child actually enjoys creating...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I get why you did but think you should post the original one. Before she starts lying and deflecting. If you can, screenshot the one that...
Top Bottom