Trader Joe's recommendations thread

Reactions
52,021 374 116
Alleybux
TJ oat milk ice cream is the smoothest & creamiest nondairy ice cream I've ever had including Ben&Jerry's, Häagen-Dazs & Oatly's.

The strawberry flavor left much to be imagined & is lackluster. I hope they release more flavors in the future because the base is bangin

Cottagewhore aesthetic
Reactions
133,901 3,116 719
Alleybux
I don’t know WHY I bough that Alfredo sauce. We saw it in store and my kid encouraged me lol. We don’t do Alfredo like that, but I said sure. Planned to put it over some zucchini noodles.

When I say it’s bad, y’all... I dipped my fork in to taste and immediately threw it in the trash. Please don’t buy it.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
28,269 755 338
Alleybux
I don’t know WHY I bough that Alfredo sauce. We saw it in store and my kid encouraged me lol. We don’t do Alfredo like that, but I said sure. Planned to put it over some zucchini noodles.

When I say it’s bad, y’all... I dipped my fork in to taste and immediately threw it in the trash. Please don’t buy it.
lmfaooooooooooooooooo

lady who lunches
Reactions
33,658 452 426
Alleybux
Kudos! To whomever recommended their Tomato Basil Marinara sauce. It's a perfect red sauce, and I didn't anything but salt, pepper and a half teaspoon of red pepper flakes.

Reactions
59,047 909 335
Alleybux

Man I saw it yesterday had it in my hand and something said no...I’m glad I didn’t

Reactions
59,047 909 335
Alleybux

girl you can always return it even when it’s opened

Last edited:
Cottagewhore aesthetic
Reactions
133,901 3,116 719
Alleybux
The vegan caramelized onion dip.

It is SO good. Definitely one of my favorite TJs products that I’ve tried in a LONG time.

We haven’t actually tried it as a dip, but I used it as a spread for sandwiches, it was amazing. We also paired it with steak, I highly recommend trying that. So good. It does not taste dairy free!

I also spread it on pickles earlier, but I’m pregnant :ROFLMAO:

Anyway if you like caramelized onions, this is a must-buy.

@WorkingBeez if y’all are into caramelized onions I think you would enjoy, it’s very versatile for various palettes.

Reactions
53,552 436 181
Alleybux
The vegan caramelized onion dip.

It is SO good. Definitely one of my favorite TJs products that I’ve tried in a LONG time.

We haven’t actually tried it as a dip, but I used it as a spread for sandwiches, it was amazing. We also paired it with steak, I highly recommend trying that. So good. It does not taste dairy free!

I also spread it on pickles earlier, but I’m pregnant :ROFLMAO:

Anyway if you like caramelized onions, this is a must-buy.

@WorkingBeez if y’all are into caramelized onions I think you would enjoy, it’s very versatile for various palettes.

Ummm, bury the lead? CONGRATS, MAMA!!!

It's on my list but it's always out of stock! Heading to a different TJs tomorrow, so we shall see. I know a lot of people rave about the spread on their veggie sandwiches, pita filling too!

OLDHEAD
Reactions
28,269 755 338
Alleybux
Kudos! To whomever recommended their Tomato Basil Marinara sauce. It's a perfect red sauce, and I didn't anything but salt, pepper and a half teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
I stay getting this... if it ain’t Rao’s which I have now, then this is my next go to. I like their refrigerated marinara too

Reactions
4,806 232 6
Alleybux
I think my TJs is slow to get new stuff in stock. Went tonight and picked up the Ajika seasoning blend, molasses cookies, lemon bars, madelines, some tea, and the grapefruit body butter. I looked for the carrot cake but it wasn't there and the employees didn't know when they would have it.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

It's not a labor shortage
disclaimer I am a bottle of wine in LOL. So when are they gonna figure out that they need to start paying these workers more money/benefits? See...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
I agree Usher had no real competitor during his run. I saw someone say he should vs Chris Brown a few months ago I was like ummmm NO. Chris Brown...
Do you think its true that Black men are more attracted to women that resemble their mothers...
Obviously not. Why even start this? exactly. You already know most don’t so why you even created this thread
Smash Or Pass : Derrick Jaxn
Nope. This dude and all the men like him on social media are lame as hell.
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
Icky using her second account aka Teenager Toni’s to compliment herself AGAIN. Why is it never “when my mom looked at my dad she was full of love”...
Top Bottom