Quantcast

Trans men offended by mention of "women" for cervical cancer screenings

Lavonia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,766 1,188 1,258
Alleybux
You came into this thread to police women’s opinions on transgenders encroaching on female rights.

That is what a TRA does. I don’t care if you claim to know what it is or isn’t. Though it’s hilarious you have no other response, so you’re obsessing over the word TRA because you know how stupid it was to try and dictate what women say about a matter that directly effects us.

Go be slow somewhere else, yeah?
Lol

Lavonia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,766 1,188 1,258
Alleybux
Still failing miserably at policing women’s right to speak on matters that directly effect them.

To be a braindead TRA.
Where did I ever mentioned anything about women? Or about being pro trans. All I said was, you are obsessed with tran.nies, dumbass.

Reaction score
Reactions
333,590 6,234 5,654
Alleybux
Where did I ever mentioned anything about women? Or about being pro trans. All I said was, you are obsessed with tran.nies, dumbass.

You really can't read, can you?

The thread is about trans idenfitied individuals erasing any mention of WOMEN from cervical cancer screening forms. WOMEN are in this thread expressing outrage over female erasure. You, being the daft and ignorant TRA you are, came into this thread and accused WOMEN of being "obsessed" when we are discussing a matter that DIRECTLY EFFECTS US.

You were then called out on it, and you've proven how braindead TRAs are ever since. It's actually very embarrassing, though stupid people rarely realize when they're being stupid, so....there's that. Poor lil' tink tink. :sidefrown

Lavonia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,766 1,188 1,258
Alleybux
You really can't read, can you?

The thread is about trans idenfitied individuals erasing any mention of WOMEN from cervical cancer screening forms. WOMEN are in this thread expressing outrage over female erasure. You, being the daft and ignorant TRA you are, came into this thread and accused WOMEN of being "obsessed" when we are discussing a matter that DIRECTLY EFFECTS US.

You were then called out on it, and you've proven how braindead TRAs are ever since. It's actually very embarrassing, though stupid people rarely realize when they're being stupid, so....there's that. Poor lil' tink tink. :sidefrown
Alrighty then...

bustakita

Masterofhaokenucannevabeatme Supreme Clientele
Reaction score
Reactions
17,898 437 202
Alleybux
No matter how much fake titties they get done, no matter how much ass and curves surgery they get, no matter how plump they inject their lips, no matter if they even cut their dicks off and choose to walk around with a "stinking gaping wound", no matter how much they grow their hair out/choose a different wig for the day....A human being who identifies themselves as a tRaNsSeXuAl woman will never be born with a uterus, fallopian tubes, menstruate, produce non-hormone stimulated breast milk, have a baby or have a cervix to even be considered to be screened for cervical cancer. I apologize if my post comes off too harsh but I used to be a supporter before about almost 10 years ago when the insanity began. And as a natural born woman who has actually SUFFERED from cervical cancer twice I am completely insulted. I'm so sick and tired of nonsensical bµllsh!t these days. I know the phrase goes "I think therefore I am" but this isht's getting absolutely ridiculous.

LieslAlbrecht

Sometimes you feel like a nut…
Reaction score
Reactions
67,723 1,114 382
Alleybux
Medical files should have record of them having a cervix or not for accuracy then. Buck up and develop hard skin if you’re going to change your gender identity.

LaBelleChose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,404 461 73
Alleybux
Why are you surprised? Though they’re not as inherently aggressive or as violent as trans women (men) are, trans men are also greatly contributing to the very real erasure of biological women because they suffer from internalised misogyny and want to distance themselves from anything considered “feminine”, including their reproductive systems.

Why do you think companies that profit off of “inclusivity” use “people with periods” instead of simply using the word ‘women’? Come on now.
Not to mention “birthing persons,” “chest feeding” etc. The erasure is real.

liesellee

Know-it-all
Reaction score
Reactions
5,615 287 79
Alleybux
MEN telling women about being a women, delusional.
ETA so it’s a trans FTM!? Why are these mental people allowed to speak if u have a womb ur female
periodt

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
333,590 6,234 5,654
Alleybux
Alrighty then.

LOL @ you repeating yourself because you have nothing intelligent to say.

You failed at policing women's thoughts and were called out on it.

Let's say it again for you: women will continue to speak out about this issue that directly effects us and you will deal.

Lavonia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,766 1,188 1,258
Alleybux
LOL @ you repeating yourself because you have nothing intelligent to say.

You failed at policing women's thoughts and were called out on it.

Let's say it again for you: women will continue to speak out about this issue that directly effects us and you will deal.
Shouldn't you be on Elliott Page thread complaining how he is responsible for the erasure of men?

Reaction score
Reactions
333,590 6,234 5,654
Alleybux
Shouldn't you be on Elliott Page thread complaining how he is responsible for the erasure of men?

Why would I care about the erasure of men? I'm not a man. You might be, though, in which case feel free to go complain.

By the way, Ellen is a woman and always will be. Too bad, so sad.