Quantcast

Trans woman claims that cis women are jealous of trans women and are the women men secretly want

Nephilim

Wake The fµck Up Or Get Broke The fµck Up!
Reaction score
Reactions
22,992 878 724
Alleybux
I think it's time to ignore sh!t like this, when said by someone like that.
You can be polite and nod, but you don't have to engage this stuff.

It's a no win, and very exhausting, honestly only "they" have time to argue this narrative. They have all day, the rest of us, do not.

Kirakuni

Praying 4 peace
Reaction score
Reactions
47,839 1,743 541
Alleybux
This person is obviously trolling. Just ignore them, it's not worth your time.

Reese Pieces

Codename Voodoo
Reaction score
Reactions
207,331 4,098 1,446
Alleybux
Some women may be jealous, those who inject couch cushions and super glue into their bodies but the average natural woman or those who get natural looking surgeries ain’t thinking about them. Having someone make xes to you isn’t a flex, turning his ass down flat would have been more impressive

Locanokalala

It's Ya Girllll
Reaction score
Reactions
89,084 4,263 1,468
Alleybux
EsGaswyW4AA7QDi
OMG i am so tired of a woman's importance on being under the freaking male gaze. He hides you and disrespects ciswomen like me, can someone tell me who won in this chain of modafucking fools? Men ain't no freaking prize. We both lost, tf?

Locanokalala

It's Ya Girllll
Reaction score
Reactions
89,084 4,263 1,468
Alleybux
You won’t find any TRAs in this thread or the other thread where this sick fµck fantasized about raping women because it doesn’t validate their sunshine and rainbows bµllsh!t about trans people (or oh...I’m sorry he was “just joking”. Because breeding farm jokes about women are hilarious :rolleyes: ). Anyway, that’s why they’re all conveniently camped out in that health secretary thread and refuse to ever address any cases where TIMs prove to be xesual predators.
wait, hold on can you explain? This is my first time hearing this stuff

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,555 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
Just came in to make sure this was some sh!t posted by some random on Twitter, therefore nothing I should give a fµck about

EsGaswyW4AA7QDi

Here is the trans woman who posted it

EsG40C1XMAEU-Kd

She is also the same woman who fantasised about raping cis women in a breeding farm

ETNRando

97% Sure you hate me, 100% sure I don't care
Reaction score
Reactions
2,535 17 6
Alleybux

EsGaswyW4AA7QDi

Here is the trans woman who posted it

EsG40C1XMAEU-Kd

She is also the same woman who fantasised about raping cis women in a breeding farm

Who tf said we wanted her? She look like a confused corpse ugly ass

PARACOSM

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,354 95 19
Alleybux
No disrespect but threads like this are redundant and ineffective. We sit here getting worked up over this exact narrative of theirs over and over again, but it isn't beckoning any change in women's favour. Instead of giving these people what they're fishing for: a response, women need to come up with solutions. This is the perfect example of women of all demographic coming together but...we all know that's never going to happen. I'm certain there are a lot of women who agree with this person.

Let me preface my response by saying that when it comes to transmen and women, I’m all for them living in their truth. However, I don’t support the erasure of biological women and their rights nor do I support the misogynistic rhetoric a lot of them spout on SM. I came to an ironic conclusion about this and I feel like it’s actually going to take cisgender men stepping up and being more vocal about their preferences for this to really stop. Like a serious conversation where they say that while they support trans rights, they’re not xesually or romantically interested.

Easier said than done and probably too idealistic but I honestly think that’ll help our voices be heard.

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,701 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
. I came to an ironic conclusion about this and I feel like it’s actually going to take cisgender men stepping up and being more vocal about their preferences for this to really stop. Like a serious conversation where they say that while they support trans rights, they’re not xesually or romantically interested.

Easier said than done and probably too idealistic but I honestly think that’ll help our voices be heard.

MTF trans know that straight men do not want them. They will just call the straight men transphobic/bigot. Also, this is why some of them are jealous of women because straight men do not want them.

Bird Watcher

Reality TV Birds are my fav!
Reaction score
Reactions
52,426 902 308
Alleybux
No disrespect but threads like this are redundant and ineffective. We sit here getting worked up over this exact narrative of theirs over and over again, but it isn't beckoning any change in women's favour. Instead of giving these people what they're fishing for: a response, women need to come up with solutions. This is the perfect example of women of all demographic coming together but...we all know that's never going to happen. I'm certain there are a lot of women who agree with this person.

No offense:

I disagree. Because mainstream wants us to feel sympathy for these people, I am someone who needs to be reminded of this.

Next you can make threads on whatever you like or refuse to respond to them. When you respond to a thread you move it to the top and makes it more visible.

And to the bolded, yes and we need to remember this. When I had an argument at work about this with a Black man and a White woman they both were pathetically for trans people. Mind you I work in a religious institution, so I automatically win lol.

However part of why I like posting these things is I have an index of proof. Most people I know IRL have no idea what is next for the trans agenda. I have shown these things to people and it has at least provoked thoughts. That is the first step.

Last point: For some of us, getting worked up helps us IRL. For me I get worked up because I want to be ready to defend women. I never want to be complacent.

Lovespace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,933 732 253
Alleybux
I’d be more sympathetic to the trans movement

but they make problematic unfounded statements like this
The vitriol is always directed at biological women proving how hypocritically misogynistic they are
They may present and dress like women but the reality is they think like men

Dear the trans community we bio women are not your enemy the “Straight” men you covet are

PrimaDonnaDiva

High Maintenance
Reaction score
Reactions
41,740 1,658 2,106
Alleybux
You won’t find any TRAs in this thread or the other thread where this sick fµck fantasized about raping women because it doesn’t validate their sunshine and rainbows bµllsh!t about trans people (or oh...I’m sorry he was “just joking”. Because breeding farm jokes about women are hilarious :rolleyes: ). Anyway, that’s why they’re all conveniently camped out in that health secretary thread and refuse to ever address any cases where TIMs prove to be xesual predators.
Came here to say this. Where are they now ?

and this is the type of stuff they put out there often

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,701 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
I’d be more sympathetic to the trans movement

but they make problematic unfounded statements like this
The vitriol is always directed at biological women proving how hypocritically misogynistic they are
They may present and dress like women but the reality is they think like men

Dear the trans community we bio women are not your enemy the “Straight” men you covet are

They want actual straight men, not "straight" men.

d0llfacexoxo

PrettyGang ✨ Tooting for Essentials
Reaction score
Reactions
125,177 2,368 330
Alleybux
Can we stop using their stupid nouns and pronouns? You are either a woman or a man. No cis sh!t. And he is still a man and I hope he disclosed that before he rapes men because that’s exactly what it is when you don’t disclose who you TRULY genetically are despite what your fµcked brain tells you.

Tina J

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,917 6,567 2,430
Alleybux
No one is jealous of trans women nor does anybody want to be a trans woman. Most straight men in the world do not find trans women xesually attractive. Straight men love pussy and trans women need to make peace with that. Straight men are NEVER going to prefer trans women over biological women. Men that go after trans women are either undercover gay or bisexual. A real straight man does not find the penis or fake vagina appealing. They prefer the real thing.

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,729 4,186 124
Alleybux
Transwomen are men to the very end. Their actions remain deplorable, misogynistic, and invasive like the average male. You never see this much smoke from transmen, it's always the males dressed like women.

Unfortunately, there is some smoke. It comes in the guise of wanting acceptance but it’s really blatant homophobia, death threats and "hate the Cis".

A FtM detransitioner talks about it and shows some tweets.

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,729 4,186 124
Alleybux
Came here to say this. Where are they now ?

and this is the type of stuff they put out there often
They always say it’s online so it doesn’t represent reality which is partially true. When most of this cohort spends a lot of their time in online spaces that spout this sort of rhetoric though, it needs to be addressed instead of ignored as unproblematic.

Mangolegs

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,070 63 141
Alleybux
I live with a transwoman, she recently said "my hormones are at the same level as other women im like you now" made me cringe.

Fongenie

Something On My Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
70,480 1,196 622
Alleybux
women really must be God's because we stay on these men's minds rent free. these men mutilate themselves to be great value/dollar tree versions of women and they still aren't satisfied.

so now they have to delude themselves into believing we're "jealous" of mentally ill men in cosplay.

deep down, they want the power women posses. the vagina envy is real.

Yep.

Miss C

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,687 678 433
Alleybux
They fight to be considered “real” women, but consider women jealous. If they are so fantastic why not stay as they are and quench that thirst.

CADET

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
51,692 1,290 254
Alleybux
They fight to be considered “real” women, but consider women jealous. If they are so fantastic why not stay as they are and quench that thirst.
How many of these "straight men" are marrying them?

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,729 4,186 124
Alleybux
Saw the title of this thread and had to submit exhibit a of "the women men really want" (‘lol) trying to tell women why "men want them"