Quantcast

"Trans women are not biologically male"

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,304 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
What trans people are biologically is yet to be understood. While there have been promising clues in neurological science with the xesually dimorphic areas of their brain, research is still ongoing to fully understand that.

This argument reminds me of the entire "gay debate" back in the day and how gays were trying to prove that they were "born this way" to justify their humanity. Regardless of what the nature of their identity is, their rights need to be respected. It's nobody else's business, period.

I remember the long debate we had in the religious forum. I was wise in not taking you seriously because this mess right here....

Transgendered people are mentally ill. They might have been born with mental illness, but it is an illness all the same.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
I remember the long debate we had in the religious forum. I was wise in not taking you seriously because this mess right here....

Transgendered people are mentally ill. They might have been born with mental illness, but it is an illness all the same.

You believe in a mythical white man in the sky that grants wishes and you have the nerve to call anyone mentally ill in such a bastardized manner. e2 That alone illustrates you lack critical thinking so *you* of all people not taking me serious holds no weight in my mind cause guess what? You couldn't check me on that matter, and you can't check me on this.

P.S. If you bothered to argue with me for days and throw tantrums about me victimizing christians, then you evidently took me VERY seriously. :blowkiss :goaway

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,304 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
You believe in a mythical white man in the sky that grants wishes and you have the nerve to call anyone mentally ill in such a bastardized manner. e2 That alone illustrates you lack critical thinking so *you* of all people not taking me serious holds no weight in my mind cause guess what? You couldn't check me on that matter, and you can't check me on this.

P.S. If you bothered to argue with me for days and throw tantrums about me victimizing christians, then you evidently took me VERY seriously. :blowkiss :goaway

In your mind. I'm not the one claiming biological men are women and vice versa. That goes against all the rules of biology you hav claimed to hold to. If you have to surgically change yourself into something you were not that something to begin with. Any other conclusion literally defies logic.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
In your mind. I'm not the one claiming biological men are women and vice versa. That goes against all the rules of biology you hav claimed to hold to. If you have to surgically change yourself into something you were not that something to begin with. Any other conclusion literally defies logic.

You lack critical thinking skills, and adequate reading comprehensin. Poor tink.

knad16

Dark Magick
Reaction score
Reactions
4,474 190 421
Alleybux
You must be slow. In your first paragraph you claim she answered the question, and in the second you claim she's clarifying my question. Which is it? Oh, right. You don't know, you just know you agreed with her conclusion (i.e. confirmation bias) so you decided to FLEX THAT CAPE!

giphy.gif

There is only one correct way to answer that question in line with HER views: "Yes a child of child bearing age would be considered an adult". If she answered in any other way, she would be contradicting herself because biologically organisms reach adulthood when they're of child bearing age and she claimed gender is exclusively tied to biology and a woman is an adult female. So in other words: She's either a HYPOCRITE, or BAT sh!t CRAZY. Do you need me to break that down for you further or will you flex that education your parents paid good money for moving forward?

source.gif
Now you're suggesting that women who disagree with you and point out the holes in your argument are developmentally challenged and mentally ill. [emoji23]
Its so interesting how the moment it was revealed that you are a man and no one here takes you seriously, you became more aggressive towards women and threatened by our unity. Poor boy. Cry into your balls.

Your testosterone is really doing a number on your brain. Literally nobody said that an 8 year old is an adult. Nobody. But that's what your misogynist ass does, put words in women's mouths then accuse us of talking sh!t. And you, a man who believes the brain is a xesual organ and males can be female are really out here judging other people's intelligence and competence like lmao the obvious irony is becoming funny at this point.

because you can't do sh!t else other than insult women because you have zero logic and reasoning behind you.

You're the epitome of bµllsh!t. You're a man, you're genuinely incoherent and you're a disrespectful piece of sh!t. In other words, you're quite literally a dick.

Yawn.

Why don't you now accuse all the women here of hysteria like the sexist you are and post another gif. Call us baby this time. Or girls. I'm sure that would suffice.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
Now you're suggesting that women who disagree with you and point out the holes in your argument are developmentally challenged and mentally ill. [emoji23]
Its so interesting how the moment it was revealed that you are a man and no one here takes you seriously, you became more aggressive towards women and threatened by our unity. Poor boy. Cry into your balls.

Your testosterone is really doing a number on your brain. Literally nobody said that an 8 year old is an adult. Nobody. But that's what your misogynist ass does, put words in women's mouths then accuse us of talking sh!t. And you, a man who believes the brain is a xesual organ and males can be female are really out here judging other people's intelligence and competence like lmao the obvious irony is becoming funny at this point.

because you can't do sh!t else other than insult women because you have zero logic and reasoning behind you.

You're the epitome of bµllsh!t. You're a man, you're genuinely incoherent and you're a disrespectful piece of sh!t. In other words, you're quite literally a dick.

Yawn.

Why don't you now accuse all the women here of hysteria like the sexist you are and post another gif. Call us baby this time. Or girls. I'm sure that would suffice.

"Revealed" LMAO! That's been detailed on my profile crackhead and anybody who's been here longer than a flash in the pan already knew that. You treat this as some grand gotcha because you have no valid rebuttals to the points I've made nor have you exposed any holes in them. Thus, you make me being a male a point of contention to cast doubt on my arguments where your own arguments utterly failed to do so. Actions of a what? *Mental midget*

What's more hilarious, you think your rad fem posturing is actually *convincing* when this is the only topic where it's ever visible! Republicans are literally in the process of ousting your reproductive rights and your sorry ass has been haggling your FAT NECK in trans threads regurgitating drivel from tumblr "rad fem" blogs- about topics you demonstrably don't even understand and haven't bothered to research! I have literally seen more TRANS women outraged at the issue (which doesn't even affect them directly), than most of you simps that do this performative feminism on trans topics. I'd find you sad if I didn't find the entire charade hilarious.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,787 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
This is the main reason why I checked out of liberal mainstream feminism. This man embodies what liberal mainstream feminism is all about, but what he's saying is a result of mental illness. I've done my research on this concept and I have yet to find anything to convince me that biological xes is a social construct. According to the trans cult, because some people have chromosomes that are different than the majority of people's chromosomes, that proves that biological xes is a social construct. But these chromosomal abnormalities are just that...abnormalities. If your chromosomes aren't XX or XY, you're an anomaly. That does not disprove that human beings can be more than just male or female. It disturbs me that so many people genuinely believe this concept.

80sIcons

RIP Akira Toriyama
Reaction score
Reactions
141,020 2,394 1,095
Alleybux
This is the main reason why I checked out of liberal mainstream feminism. This man embodies what liberal mainstream feminism is all about, but what he's saying is a result of mental illness. I've done my research on this concept and I have yet to find anything to convince me that biological xes is a social construct. According to the trans cult, because some people have chromosomes that are different than the majority of people's chromosomes, that proves that biological xes is a social construct. But these chromosomal abnormalities are just that...abnormalities. If your chromosomes aren't XX or XY, you're an anomaly. That does not disprove that human beings can be more than just male or female. It disturbs me that so many people genuinely believe this concept.
Honestly, I don't even want to be an ally to transwomen or trans people in general. I did feel sorry for them and was neutral when it came to trans issues but the more I keep hearing stories on how women can't even talk about their issues without being called a **** or bullied, I became fed up with it. Being a woman, especially a black woman, is not easy at all and we need our own spaces to talk about our issues. It's even worse when you have women attacking other women just to defend transwomen. At one point, I used to think LSA was transphobic but my views have changed.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,787 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
I did feel sorry for them and was neutral when it came to trans issues but the more I keep hearing stories on how women can't even talk about their issues without being called a **** or bullied, I became fed up with it.

I once considered myself a trans ally until I realize how crazy the trans cult is. "Cis" people are not allowed to question anything. You just have to accept everything trans people do and say (even if they're talking about physically assaulting "*****" and nod in approval. I also have issues with trans ideology in general.

I'm one of those people who think **** is a slur. I see the word thrown at women who aren't even fµck!ng feminists, but if you're a woman who doesn't kiss trans people's ass 24/7 you're a threat, thus you're a ****.

Moionfire

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,272 202 177
Alleybux
Oh, but I thought gender was objective, rigid, and rooted exclusively in biological? How is something that is "objective" (i.e. not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts) dependent on circumstance, and the anecdotal experiences of being a woman?

tenor.gif

You silly birds have a contradiction at every turn. Continue hiding behind the groan button beloved, you're doing your "side" a disservice.
xes is objective, but men who are privileged project stereotypes on what a woman is. Hence why there are more trans women than trans men. Men think they can define and control women.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
xes is objective, but men who are privileged project stereotypes on what a woman is. Hence why there are more trans women than trans men. Men think they can define and control women.

If it's objective then you should have no problem arguing from an an objective standpoint instead of appealing to a fallacious authority of opinion like you ATTEMPTED to do.

Bye+-+Nene.gif

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,554 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
Eh, depends on what defines xes.
I'm not going to say xes is a social construct. but it is more complicated than people give it credit.
For me, it's about hormones.
Testosterone and Estrogen are pretty fµck!ng powerful.
They are the whole reason you have a penis or a vagina. The whole reason there is any such thing as a biological male or female or in between.

When you start fµck!ng with hormones, you change everything.
Testosterone is so powerful that you can't tell that a transman was ever a woman after enough years on T. It even makes a clitoris grow.
Testosterone is so powerful that you can still tell that a transwoman was a man no matter how much Estrogen they take.
Except when they take it as a teenager. If you lower production of T early, it doesn't have that great of an affect.

Gender is a social construct but biological xes is real. But there are more than two and it can change. All because of hormones

Moionfire

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,272 202 177
Alleybux
If it's objective then you should have no problem arguing from an an objective standpoint instead of appealing to a fallacious authority of opinion like you ATTEMPTED to do.

Bye+-+Nene.gif

Being gay is also objective, but I doubt gay people including yourself give a crap about straight peoples opinions. Take your dick out of female spaces.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
Being gay is also objective, but I doubt gay people including yourself give a crap about straight peoples opinions. Take your dick out of female spaces.

The difference between me and your simple ass, is that I can defend my position on the issue of sexuality, it's variations and it's fluidity if I so choose to entertain such a debate. Silly birds like you try to appeal to authority of opinion on objective matters such as this because those opinions don't come from a place of objectivity and you can't defend it otherwise.

Oh and sweetie, you do give a fµck. You've been on this topic like white on rice for years now, sitting on your swole ass and serial groaning any dissenters for hours on end lol. You were here doing that sh!t when I was first active. I went away for a year and and a half only to come back and see you're still doing the same sh!t. If "not giving a fµck" was the intention, you're doing a sorry ass job.

byebye.gif

IndiBud10x

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,946 4,132 3,342
Alleybux
Biologically animals reach adulthood upon puberty i.e. when they can bare children. There are girls hitting puberty before age 8 now a days (precocious puberty), you ready to call them a woman? My bets on no, because the word is tied up in a whole lot of other sociological baggage you acknowledge in all topics, but this one. Hypocrites, all of you.

Wtf are you talking about? Who said an 8 yr old is a woman because she has her period? Even a 13 yr old getting her period is not a woman.

Puberty does not automatically equal adulthood. It's puberty.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
Wtf are you talking about? Who said an 8 yr old is a woman because she has her period? Even a 13 yr old getting her period is not a woman.

Puberty does not automatically equal adulthood. It's puberty.

That's precisely the point, try to keep up. Biologically, the ability to bear children = adulthood but sociologically we don't handle it in such a way so you people can stop pretending like gender exists exclusively on a biological basis.

IndiBud10x

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,946 4,132 3,342
Alleybux
That's precisely the point, try to keep up. Biologically, the ability to bear children = adulthood but sociologically we don't handle it in such a way so you people can stop pretending like gender exists exclusively on a biological basis.

The ability to bear children rests SOLELY and EXCLUSIVELY on biology.

Ex: imagine 1000 25 yr old bio women gathered in a large room. Odds are at least 90% of them are able to bear a child.

Imagine 1000 transwomen of the same age in another room. NONE of them will ever bear a child. Not one. It's not a guess. It's not supposition. It's fact. Biology is tied to gender. You cannot wish it away because it's inconvenient or you don't like it.

But oasn? You came roaring back with a vengeance. No wading in the shallow end for Konjo! Welcome back, glad you're ok.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
The ability to bear children rests SOLELY and EXCLUSIVELY on biology.

Ex: imagine 1000 25 yr old bio women gathered in a large room. Odds are at least 90% of them are able to bear a child.

Imagine 1000 transwomen of the same age in another room. NONE of them will ever bear a child. Not one. It's not a guess. It's not supposition. It's fact. Biology is tied to gender. You cannot wish it away because it's inconvenient or you don't like it.

But oasn? You came roaring back with a vengeance. No wading in the shallow end for Konjo! Welcome back, glad you're ok.

You came in here to cape without even so much as knowing the counter point you're FOR. The point went in one ear and out the other. Re-read what i said and do so slowly.

Last edited:

IndiBud10x

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,946 4,132 3,342
Alleybux
You came in here to cape without even so much as knowing the counter point you're FOR. The point went in one ear and out the other. Re-read what i said and do so slowly.

Get over yourself you're not that profound. You're not making some grand pronouncements that sail over everyone's head. You said gender and biology are separate entities

I gave you ex as to how they are not. Gender and biology are inexorably linked; Except if you decide to wish it away in your mind.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
Get over yourself you're not that profound. You're not making some grand pronouncements that sail over everyone's head. You said gender and biology are separate entities

I gave you ex as to how they are not. Gender and biology are inexorably linked; Except if you decide to wish it away in your mind.

It's not a matter of the profound nature of my statement, but your gross illiteracy. Do better.

IndiBud10x

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,946 4,132 3,342
Alleybux

Exactly. They use an outlier - a stat that applies to 5 out of every 10 million people- and apply it to the norm.

Baguette

Resident Nice Person
Reaction score
Reactions
276,541 13,983 21,368
Alleybux
Exactly. They use an outlier - a stat that applies to 5 out of every 10 million people- and apply it to the norm.

Trans people are the norm? could've sworn they were less than 1% of the population. Regardless, when your argument is dependent on there being NO exceptions from the norm, it is perfectly vlid to point out the exceptions as a rebuttal.

ChipperZipper

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,067 42 24
Alleybux
Interesting. I got groaned when I mentioned that there are individuals who believe "xes is a social construct" within the trans community and that this is not a benefit to anyone. *smh*

I had this conversation with Leslie Feinberg about a legal third xes. She wasn't really with it but in many ways she was more of a radical fem second waver than a transgendered warrior - though much of the terminology we use today, she resurrected or created.

What I'm concerned about are transwomen legally identifying as female to procure funding for grants, government projects, loans, et. al. assigned for people who are biologically female.

I used to love Leslie lol. I read a lot of Leslie Feinberg's works. She did change her views later on. I kind of lost track with it all. I wasn't aware she didn't care for a legal third xes. I remember she was using gender neutral pronouns after all. Leslie adopted trans* ideology as in the umbrella term more so. It's more broad and is more into discussions on gender non-conformity, queer life, etc. I prefer that. (This is probably why 'allies' and 'opposers' and I are not on the same page.) It was more into challenging society. Whereas Riley here is challenging science and practicing erasure of classifications and identities.

Did Leslie ever explain why she wasn't interested in a legal third xes? Did she see what was on the horizon or something?

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,609 13,178 1,857
Alleybux
Did Leslie ever explain why she wasn't interested in a legal third xes? Did she see what was on the horizon or something?
I can't recall her reasons but she was biologically female so I'm sure it had to do with protecting people born female. I agree that she was more queer gender-fluid than trans even though she constructed the modern language.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,540 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Biology is biology,

If you're born with a penis you're biologically male. If you're born with a vagina and ovaries, you're biologically female.

The only group of people who can give birth is biologically women.

bonnieran

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,527 79 38
Alleybux
I had this conversation with Leslie Feinberg about a legal third xes. She wasn't really with it but in many ways she was more of a radical fem second waver than a transgendered warrior - though much of the terminology we use today, she resurrected or created.

What I'm concerned about are transwomen legally identifying as female to procure funding for grants, government projects, loans, et. al. assigned for people who are biologically female.

I'm sorry but I'm just fangirling over the fact that you spoke with Leslie Feinberg. But yes, apparently that's already starting to happen in tech, men want to get credit for hiring women, but they prefer to hire their friends who've started identifying as transwomen.

Your WCW appeals to gender in one breath, then yells it's oppressive in the next. She can't even differentiate between gender and gender roles. She also calls herself a feminist.

This is what happens when you regurgitate sh!t instead of critically processing it.

Do you not hear the projection?

It's the same with lesbians. They're harassing and threatening lesbians who wont sleep with TIMs, but have no interest in bisexual women what so ever. I think they really want validation that they are real women.

I think they do wind up dating a lot of bisexuals. And then they encourage their bisexual girlfriends to identify as "trans-inclusive lesbians" in order to shame women who don't want their dick.