anangelxo

I don't fix typos.
Reaction score
Reactions
76,072 2,720 1,089
Alleybux
367663EB-5FD9-4E80-A980-73AFC4B2C11D.jpeg
E84A9DC6-8042-4A5D-B16D-299CF90F4D98.png

I just saw this on Facebook and the comments are full of people saying trans women do have periods just without the shedding of the uterine lining (aka exactly what a period is) and that women saying that’s offensive are trying to gatekeeper a word.

I can’t deal with these people anymore.

HelenSade

Ladies, Take His Draws!!!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
246,337 4,734 1,266
Alleybux
Menstruation is a biological function, if you aren't biologically born with a uterus you can't menstruate. A bleeding wound is not the same, if it were women wouldn't suffer so with fibroids, endometriosis, and a plethora of other things that plague people born with uteruses.

Nitpickr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,909 2,357 2,100
Alleybux
They probably put ketchup on their underwear and credit their diarrhea to the side effects of the hormones or some sh!t to feel like the girlies.

UnusualJedi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
895 21 1
Alleybux
A few years ago, me getting a warning on a forum for telling someone penises don't have menstrual cycles is when I realized I was trying to reason with insanity. Unfortunately, now I know that period fetishes are a thing... along with lactation fetishes... and pregnancy fetishes... and female infertility fetishes... and abortion fetishes... all knowledge gained as part of me trying to wrap my head around all this gender stuff.

First Thyme Caller

DMX's Voice
Reaction score
Reactions
126,527 2,094 483
Alleybux
I normally don't comment on this subject.
hWmry1B.gif

So I'm going to keep it that way except to ask Did they get periods before they were trans or did it come with the kit?

Reaction score
Reactions
8,759 226 77
Alleybux
I don't understand the need to eradicate the very thing you're saying that you are. You want to be labeled as a woman, but you want to redefine everything that is biologically attributed to those with the XX chromosome. You want to be called a woman, but you want to erase womanhood. It's just fµck!ng odd.

AngelJ

**** GANG GANG
Reaction score
Reactions
59,529 3,068 1,766
Alleybux
So we are all going to play pretend with this BS. I swear society is playing along with these people imaginary fantasies.

Hibiscuits

The Biggest Waste of Space
Reaction score
Reactions
26,235 817 536
Alleybux
I don't understand the need to eradicate the very thing you're saying that you are. You want to be labeled as a woman, but you want to redefine everything that is biologically attributed to those with the XX chromosome. You want to be called a woman, but you want to erase womanhood. It's just fµck!ng odd.
Is it that odd? Not being being rude btw, but I think it makes sense.

*They want to be women right?

But then they realize that while they can call themselves women all they want, they'll never truly fit the bill.

So then you start slowly redefining small terms and words under the guise of inclusivity and progression.

And then you slowly move up the ladder, until you redefine what a woman is so that you can fit into it.

After that, there's no questioning whether you are a woman or not because you've already changed the meaning so long ago.

*I use they lightly, I'm aware that there are transwomen out there who aren't delusional

Bjxxxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,856 1,064 802
Alleybux
It is mental illness. One thing to have the appearance of a woman, science has done a lot, however men will never be women, even if they believe they are.

ComplexCon

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,671 363 146
Alleybux
Well they're white men.

White men historically colonize and takeover whatever they set their sights on in this country.

For the life of me I don't understand why people will complain about "patriarchy" , then fight tooth and nail for the rights of a bunch of white men.

Transwomen are represented in every race of course, but in America this movement gains no traction if the majority of them weren't....white men in dresses.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,967 116 6
Alleybux
Ugh this just pissed me off so bad. I literally cry when my period is due to come because I legit hate it. I have fibroids that make my cycle embarrassingly heavy and here go these mentally ill fools :cautious:. F*ck them, from the bottom of my heart.

Bonehilda

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,014 4,094 95
Alleybux
The majority of these men keep their penises and just take wrong-xes hormones. Supposedly the hormones they take cause them to have a "cycle" that results in them being hysterical/over-emotional and having cramps/diarrhea during certain times of the month. It is all bµllsh!t that we are expected to accept with a smile.

CountingStars

Being Mad Because You’re a Gangstalker is Weird
Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
Some men are so cringe, they really think they're a super consciousness.

Too bad they'll never reach singularity without the authentic female psyche.

Bloop*

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,570 21,354 16,209
Alleybux
Instead of bragging online about their “ periods”. They need to go to the hospital because their wound is probably infected and that’s why it’s bleeding.

Jenovia

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,905 31 3
Alleybux
Men like this are fetishizing periods, it’s stupid and gross. Women can avoid having menstrual shedding with bc pills and IUDs. And yet we don’t magically have “period diarrhea” in its place. He’s full of sh!t (literally).

Last edited:

Grace Taylor

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
79,825 1,805 373
Alleybux
Must be those open wounds bleeding.
I was gonna say this. It’s definitely not the same thing as a women’s period either. I used to think of myself as a somewhat ally (mostly for the gays), but it’s fµck these trans at this point. Nothing is sacred to women, ACTUAL WOMEN anymore. Then they wanna get mad when they’re reminded that their mental health issues will NEVER make them a real woman.

Jenovia

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,905 31 3
Alleybux
To get into the medical part of it, pms and menstrual cycles are a changing mix of hormones (estrogen, proestrogen, Fsh, LH and testosterone) through a cycle controlled by women’s brains and ovaries.

The levels of each of these hormones go up and down depending on the part of the cycle a woman is in. These hormonal level changes are what creates PMS (aka mood swings, bloating and other unwanted effects). Uterine muscle contractions shed the uterine lining and is what causes women’s pain and bleeding.

This complex system of hormone cycling is in no way similar to the continuous dosing of a synthetic estrogen drug by a trans woman. Trans women do not have periods or anything close to one. Any claims that they have periods or PMS is either a fetishized delusion to prop up their gender euphoria or an actual illness (go seek medical help).

Take it from a trans women herself that isn’t an autogynephile trying to fetishize women’s bodies and processes:

Last edited:

MASja2

♋️ T E R F extraordinaire ♋️
Reaction score
Reactions
18,592 1,495 441
Alleybux
Screw these mentally ill men taking periods as a joke. Typical male ego. As a woman with painful heavy monthly periods and fibroids, these mofos have absolutely no idea some hell real women have to deal with having a uterus.

TheSauce

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,514 89 29
Alleybux
Is this insanity happening in other countries too?

Yep, it's really gained traction in a lot of places; check out the insanity in Canada, Ireland, and in the UK although there's a lot of push back here right now.

This ish is connected to AGP and period fetishisation and there are some sick MFs out there getting off on the thought of women's periods, approaching young girls in bathrooms asking to borrow tampons. The same people who are accusing women of being ***** for trying to protect single xes toilets...

How do we stop it? We keep fighting back. Start by always correcting anyone who uses 'gender' when they mean 'xes'.

xes is a biological reality, it is determined by your biology. There are two sexes, male & female. Females have ova and males have testes (without dragging anyone in who has an intersex or medical condition - yes, we are more than our biology). xes is immutable - humans can't change xes.

Gender is a made up social construct, describing norms & behaviours that men and women are *supposed* to conform to, like wearing dresses, make up, long hair, being demure, shutting up and letting the men speak - all the stereotypes that have been damaging to women for so long. But which trans men want to put on like a costume for ... reasons.

Fine, fill your boots guys! Wear a dress, put on lipstick, have a boob job, identify as transgender, go in peace. But humans can't change xes so you'll always be a man, stop gaslighting me because I'm not going to deny reality to make you feel better.

How's that for PMS :mad::mad::LOL:

[sorry - rant over!]

TheSauce

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,514 89 29
Alleybux
To get into the medical part of it, pms and menstrual cycles are a changing mix of hormones (estrogen, proestrogen, Fsh, LH and testosterone) through a cycle controlled by women’s brains and ovaries.

The levels of each of these hormones go up and down depending on the part of the cycle a woman is in. These hormonal level changes are what creates PMS (aka mood swings, bloating and other unwanted effects). Uterine muscle contractions shed the uterine lining and is what causes women’s pain and bleeding.

This complex system of hormone cycling is in no way similar to the continuous dosing of a synthetic estrogen drug by a trans woman. Trans women do not have periods or anything close to one. Any claims that they have periods or PMS is either a fetishized delusion to prop up their gender euphoria or an actual illness (go seek medical help).

Take it from a trans women herself that isn’t an autogynephile trying to fetishize women’s bodies and processes:

Blaire White is one of the transgender people - there are some! - who accept that they are transgender and not actually women, and just want to live their lives without trying to undermine women's rights and women's identities. I can respect that. But obvs she gets a lot of criticism.

Did you see that live chat she did with that freaky AGP 'Jessica' Yaniv? She really did prove that you can't argue with stupid.

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux
Blaire White is one of the transgender people - there are some! - who accept that they are transgender and not actually women, and just want to live their lives without trying to undermine women's rights and women's identities. I can respect that. But obvs she gets a lot of criticism.

Did you see that live chat she did with that freaky AGP 'Jessica' Yaniv? She really did prove that you can't argue with stupid.

Well, Blair did start out his youtube channel specifically as an anti-feminist commentator, ranter, whose entire fixation in life was how much he hates women and why women shouldn’t have rights so...It’s a pretty low bar if he’s being celebrated for not wanting to be associated with pedophiles and for admitting the obvious fact that he’s a man.

TheSauce

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,514 89 29
Alleybux
Well, Blair did start out his youtube channel specifically as an anti-feminist commentator, ranter, whose entire fixation in life was how much he hates women and why women shouldn’t have rights so...It’s a pretty low bar if he’s being celebrated for not wanting to be associated with pedophiles and for admitting the obvious fact that he’s a man.

When you're right, you're right - the bar is way too low! :LOL:

I haven't gone over Blaire's back catalogue so had no idea the channel was started as anti women, but it doesn't surprise me. If you are trans and hate who you are, it's a fair given that you'd hate the women who dare to be what you actually want to be.

I didn't realise Blaire was actively trying to undermine women's rights and thought there was a voice of relative sanity calling out TRAs who were attacking women - maybe Blaire has matured?!

But maybe I should just not waste another minute wondering what Blaire's position on women & feminism is ;)