Quantcast

Trans Women of LSA, What Is Something You Want All Fonts to Know?

JaxRhapsody

Rhapsodic Laviathan
Reaction score
Reactions
1,657 121 132
Alleybux
I know what will shave away chunks of your lifespan — all that unnatural testosterone or estrogen being introduced to your body. Medicalizing yourself to become an unconvincing mockery of the other xes. That’s unhealthy on every level and most people will never accept it.
Is there proof of that?

JuneyJune

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,067 168 119
Alleybux
Oh shut up. You jumped to the "straight" conclusion right off the bat because I must have stated something you don't like. What I said was factual no matter if you disagree. Trans ppl who call themselves real men and women are delusional and detrimental to actual trans ppl and the lgbt community. Trans ppl who accept and refer to themselves as trans are the only ones that are unproblematic.
I can't take these people seriously. They are mentally ill and it's sad people play into their delusions instead of getting them help. I can't sew my legs together and go live in the ocean because I think I'm a mermaid!

ZalicaDivine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,172 1,995 4,704
Alleybux
Reported all of you for offtopic.

Non of you are trans and the discussion you're having have nothing to do with this thread.

You girls continue to be angry at trans people and we are thriving. tragic for YOU lol.

Ventaak

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 2 29
Alleybux
They are mentally ill

Both The World Health Organization and the American Psychiatric Association, the two organizations comprised of doctors and scientists who set the guidelines for what qualifies as a mental illness, stopped defining transgenderism, or as it's more commonly called now, gender dysphoria / gender incongruency, as a "mental illness" some years ago partly due to a mounting body of ongoing research that suggests gender dysphoria is genetic.

You may not like trans people for whatever reason and you certainly don't have to accept them into your life, but referring to them as "mentally ill" is just going to make you sound ignorant to anyone listening who took the time to do some reading and become educated on the matter.

Ventaak

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 2 29
Alleybux
Is there proof of that?
unnatural testosterone or estrogen

Nope. No such proof exists hormone replacement therapy shortens someone's lifespan. If you take estradiol as a trans woman, you're at a slightly increased risk for blood clots. However, this risk can be mitigated somewhat by the method of administration of estradiol (oral pills you swallow vs. oral pills you sublingually place under your tongue vs. dermal gel vs. intramuscular or subcutaneous injection). Not drinking alcohol, not smoking, eating a healthy diet to maintain low body fat, and exercising regularly also helps.

It should also be noted, trans women are also at an increased risk of breast cancer. However, they are at a reduced risk of prostate cancer compared to cis males. So there is a bit of a trade off.

Sally Jupiter called the hormones taken by trans women "unnatural". Hormones used in HRT (estradiol, progesterone, and testosterone) are what's known as "bioidential", meaning, they are virtually identical to those "naturally" created by the human body, both in chemical composition and function.

sally jupiter

✼ꙮ✼ꙮ✼ꙮ✼ꙮ✼ꙮ
Reaction score
Reactions
56,165 848 448
Alleybux
Nope. No such proof exists hormone replacement therapy shortens someone's lifespan. If you take estradiol as a trans woman, you're at a slightly increased risk for blood clots. However, this risk can be mitigated somewhat by the method of administration of estradiol (oral pills you swallow vs. oral pills you sublingually place under your tongue vs. dermal gel vs. intramuscular or subcutaneous injection). Not drinking alcohol, not smoking, eating a healthy diet to maintain low body fat, and exercising regularly also helps.

It should also be noted, trans women are also at an increased risk of breast cancer. However, they are at a reduced risk of prostate cancer compared to cis males. So there is a bit of a trade off.

Sally Jupiter called the hormones taken by trans women "unnatural". Hormones used in HRT (estradiol, progesterone, and testosterone) are what's known as "bioidential", meaning, they are virtually identical to those "naturally" created by the human body, both in chemical composition and function.
Yeah, sure. These quack doctors are winging it on y’all, both with the barbaric surgeries with a sky high complication rate and introducing unnatural levels of estrogen into y’all’s male bodies and unnatural levels of testosterone into TIF female bodies. I’m not going to argue with you, the class action lawsuits in the coming years and decades will do that for me.

Ventaak

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 2 29
Alleybux
Yeah, sure. These quack doctors are winging it on y’all, both with the barbaric surgeries with a sky high complication rate and introducing unnatural levels of estrogen into y’all’s male bodies and unnatural levels of testosterone into TIF female bodies. I’m not going to argue with you, the class action lawsuits in the coming years and decades will do that for me.

1. "Yeah, sure. These quack doctors"

They're "quack doctors" only because you disagree with what they're doing. The basis of your disagreement isn't based on anything logical or reasonable either, like for example, if what they were doing was unethical in some way. It's based simply on the fact that trans people make you uncomfortable.

2. "winging it"

By "winging it", I assume you mean they're just throwing anything at the wall and seeing what sticks? This is couldn't be further from the truth.

There's what's known as the "World Professional Association for Transgender Health" or "WPATH". They are a group of doctors, scientists, and health professionals who have been studying gender dysphoria and devising treatment methods for since 1979. The WPATH has released what's known as the "Standards of Care", an advised method for treating gender dysphoria that contains rules for everything from safe medication dosages to hormonal target levels, based on years of proven research. If you are being treated by a doctor for gender dysphoria in a developed country, they are almost assuredly following these guidelines.

3. "barbaric"

The fact that you would refer to them as "barbaric" gives a great deal of insight into your mind and views on the matter.

4. "surgeries"

Not every trans person gets surgery. And not every trans person takes hormones. NOT every trans person is the SAME.

It all depends on how comfortable they are with their bodies and the level of dysphoria they experience.

5. "sky high complication rate"

I'm going to need to see the receipts on this claim.

6. "introducing unnatural levels of estrogen into y’all’s male bodies and unnatural levels of testosterone into TIF female bodies."

You do realize, just because you bold something in text, that doesn't make it true, right?

Secondly, as for the levels being "unnatural", if you examine the WPATH Standards of Care (it's available online at " Standards of Care - WPATH World Professional Association for Transgender Health ", you know, just in case you actually want to learn something), you will find the dosage of hormones prescribed to someone, a trans woman for example, is done so to mimic the natural levels found in cis women.

7. "I’m not going to argue with you"

I know you're not arguing with me. Based on your posts in this thread, you have shown you lack even a rudimentary understanding of transgender health care. You aren't capable of arguing with me.

8. "the class action lawsuits in the coming years and decades"

I wouldn't be too sure about that. If you examine (a quick google search will give you the results of numerous studies) the rates of satisfaction among trans people who have transitioned in some form, even accounting for those who went through xes reassignment surgery, the satisfaction rates are over 85%. And obviously that doesn't mean the other mean the other 15% or so weren't satisfied due to some type of medical malpractice. They could just have some mental health issue like depression they need to work on. Yeaaaah. I just don't see those class action lawsuits happening.

Lmaoo don't bother ventaak, these girls are miserable and upset.

Poor tings.

You don't have to tell me, sis. I've been lurking on this forum for several years before signing up for an account. Based on the past threads I've looked through, to say the transphobia on this forum is palpable would be a vast understatement. You can practically cut it with a knife and spread it on a bagel.

What I don't understand is how black people, or any minority for that matter, could be transphobic.

Take Sally Jupiter for example.

If Sally walked into some exclusive high end fashion store with her overly melaninated skin and the white sales staff treated her poorly, and then an argument ensued and store security physically removed her, you just KNOW she's going to get a lawyer and try to sue them for discrimination.

You'd see her on the nightly news being interviewed as they played the cell phone footage. She'd be looking all sad like she about to cry and be like "It's 2021. I don't understand how race can still be an issue. I am not my skin color! I am a human being!".

Then right after the interview, after the news crew cleared out, she'd be on this forum trying to throw shade at trans girls, "Your doctor is a fraud! Your hormones are UNNATRUAL!".

That's hypocrisy of the highest order.

You can't be black, be against racial discrimination, go to protests, hold up signs that say "George Floyd", then after you go home, you pull off your BLM t-shirt and go posting on the Internet about how you're against life-improving healthcare/hormones/surgeries for trans people. That's not a good look.

Lionness

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,936 799 1,208
Alleybux

It is unnatural To take hormones that are not meant for your body. That is just reality. I hope you know that when you compare transwomen To men you are still comparing males. Men can gt breast cancer but no woman can get prostate cancer.

Lionness

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,936 799 1,208
Alleybux
1. "Yeah, sure. These quack doctors"

They're "quack doctors" only because you disagree with what they're doing. The basis of your disagreement isn't based on anything logical or reasonable either, like for example, if what they were doing was unethical in some way. It's based simply on the fact that trans people make you uncomfortable.

2. "winging it"

By "winging it", I assume you mean they're just throwing anything at the wall and seeing what sticks? This is couldn't be further from the truth.

There's what's known as the "World Professional Association for Transgender Health" or "WPATH". They are a group of doctors, scientists, and health professionals who have been studying gender dysphoria and devising treatment methods for since 1979. The WPATH has released what's known as the "Standards of Care", an advised method for treating gender dysphoria that contains rules for everything from safe medication dosages to hormonal target levels, based on years of proven research. If you are being treated by a doctor for gender dysphoria in a developed country, they are almost assuredly following these guidelines.

3. "barbaric"

The fact that you would refer to them as "barbaric" gives a great deal of insight into your mind and views on the matter.

4. "surgeries"

Not every trans person gets surgery. And not every trans person takes hormones. NOT every trans person is the SAME.

It all depends on how comfortable they are with their bodies and the level of dysphoria they experience.

5. "sky high complication rate"

I'm going to need to see the receipts on this claim.

6. "introducing unnatural levels of estrogen into y’all’s male bodies and unnatural levels of testosterone into TIF female bodies."

You do realize, just because you bold something in text, that doesn't make it true, right?

Secondly, as for the levels being "unnatural", if you examine the WPATH Standards of Care (it's available online at " Standards of Care - WPATH World Professional Association for Transgender Health ", you know, just in case you actually want to learn something), you will find the dosage of hormones prescribed to someone, a trans woman for example, is done so to mimic the natural levels found in cis women.

7. "I’m not going to argue with you"

I know you're not arguing with me. Based on your posts in this thread, you have shown you lack even a rudimentary understanding of transgender health care. You aren't capable of arguing with me.

8. "the class action lawsuits in the coming years and decades"

I wouldn't be too sure about that. If you examine (a quick google search will give you the results of numerous studies) the rates of satisfaction among trans people who have transitioned in some form, even accounting for those who went through xes reassignment surgery, the satisfaction rates are over 85%. And obviously that doesn't mean the other mean the other 15% or so weren't satisfied due to some type of medical malpractice. They could just have some mental health issue like depression they need to work on. Yeaaaah. I just don't see those class action lawsuits happening.

You don't have to tell me, sis. I've been lurking on this forum for several years before signing up for an account. Based on the past threads I've looked through, to say the transphobia on this forum is palpable would be a vast understatement. You can practically cut it with a knife and spread it on a bagel.

What I don't understand is how black people, or any minority for that matter, could be transphobic.

Take Sally Jupiter for example.

If Sally walked into some exclusive high end fashion store with her overly melaninated skin and the white sales staff treated her poorly, and then an argument ensued and store security physically removed her, you just KNOW she's going to get a lawyer and try to sue them for discrimination.

You'd see her on the nightly news being interviewed as they played the cell phone footage. She'd be looking all sad like she about to cry and be like "It's 2021. I don't understand how race can still be an issue. I am not my skin color! I am a human being!".

Then right after the interview, after the news crew cleared out, she'd be on this forum trying to throw shade at trans girls, "Your doctor is a fraud! Your hormones are UNNATRUAL!".

That's hypocrisy of the highest order.

You can't be black, be against racial discrimination, go to protests, hold up signs that say "George Floyd", then after you go home, you pull off your BLM t-shirt and go posting on the Internet about how you're against life-improving healthcare/hormones/surgeries for trans people. That's not a good look.

You racist people will stop comparing being trans to being black. xes and race are not related and black people aren't obligated to be too stupid to recognize reality just because you want us to.

Reality is transphobic.

ZalicaDivine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,172 1,995 4,704
Alleybux
You racist people will stop comparing being trans to being black.

Ignorance and oppression do not differ, get the entire hell in your lane and stay there. You'll never understand how trans people feel, period. Stay in your lane as a straight person and keep your nose where it belongs

You all talk about us infringing on your space when its you all doing that to us by not closing your mouths to experiences your brain could never understand. The REALITY of it all is, is that black people are ignorant as hell.

Alestra

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,660 447 241
Alleybux
Ignorance and oppression do not differ, get the entire hell in your lane and stay there. You'll never understand how trans people feel, period. Stay in your lane as a straight person and keep your nose where it belongs

You all talk about us infringing on your space when its you all doing that to us by not closing your mouths to experiences your brain could never understand. The REALITY of it all is, is that black people are ignorant as hell.
You are literally the stereotype of a trans woman. It’s funny when they are confronted with facts about their biology and who they really are, their first defense is that “your man wants me, many attractive men want me” etc. I’ve seen time and time again that trans women defend their identity with how other people desire them xesually. It just goes to show that they are all insecure and only want to present and tell themselves they are women out of a fetish, they fetishize the attention real women get and seek and desire that. If you want attention from gay and bi men thats on you, women dont want or need that sort of attention to feel valid in their identity. You can take all the hormones in the world, you can cut your penis off and shove objects up it all day, that wont change who you really are deep down. You are a male. End of.

kuroshiro

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Reaction score
Reactions
8,662 303 25
Alleybux

You will never understand how women feel. Take your own advice.

Women aren't going into dysphoric males spaces and demand they validate their gender identity, demand attraction and emotional support like your fellow males do.

I find it sooo ironic that you tell us not to speak over you yet males in a dress are allowed to speak over women all the damn time.

skimup1

lesbian extraordinaire
Reaction score
Reactions
62,677 1,382 584
Alleybux
Yeah, as I thought.

When I step out the house or when one of my trans bruthas step out, we're looked at as we desire to be looked at LMAO.

I'm adored by many men and I know transmen running around with FINE ass womens!!!!

You're mad and your anger only fuels us to live authentic everyday, get respect and GET MONEY!
Ugh, Trans men and women!....i love us!
STAY MAD DARLING-ah! hehe
8n11eb2w

The only people you guys fool is yourselves, and I don't think you do that as convincingly as you think you do
I know what will shave away chunks of your lifespan — all that unnatural testosterone or estrogen being introduced to your body. Medicalizing yourself to become an unconvincing mockery of the other xes. That’s unhealthy on every level and most people will never accept it.
Right. They can say what they want, but as I have said and continue to say, there isn't a Transwoman small enough, or a transman that was large enough to Truly fool anyone.

Then they get mad when someone says what we all see and know.

Last edited:

Lionness

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,936 799 1,208
Alleybux

This is not a trans space and not a space that you can tell anyone to stay out of.

Oppression in your deluded mouths just seems like a disgusting word. A word for the entitled.

I am a black woman and i have no more common points with trans identified males than the rest of males.

If you want respect give respect. If you want to be racist you will always be told to fµck off. You don't know what it's like To be a black woman either yet here you are on LSA.

You will go to hell to first.

Lionness

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,936 799 1,208
Alleybux

Black People are ignorant as hell but your arse is here. Alright.

Delusional arse male.

ZalicaDivine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,172 1,995 4,704
Alleybux
You will never understand how women feel.

LMAO, ya'll are literally broken records.

YoU'Ll nEvEr UnDeRSTanD
mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg

Transwomen are transwomen, we have our OWN womanhood, we don't need nor want anything that you have. Ya'll let these white trans activist fool yall but us BLACK transwomen really don't give two fucks and half a bag of hot fries about what you all do or think about US.

Ya'll can keep calling us all types of names but we call ourselves women because we know we are women lols.
We are respected as women, treated as women and we are gentle souls that understand that we are SPECIAL kinds of beings, feminine and emotionally tied to the universe. Two spirit individuals if you will.

You regular women need to find a seat, go there and worry about yourselves.
Because we trans girls ain't thanking boutcha! LOL!
giphy.gif

kuroshiro

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Reaction score
Reactions
8,662 303 25
Alleybux
LMAO, ya'll are literally broken records.

YoU'Ll nEvEr UnDeRSTanD
mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg

You sure you're not making fun of yourself?

Transwomen are transwomen, we have our OWN womanhood, we don't need nor want anything that you have. Ya'll let these white trans activist fool yall but us BLACK transwomen really don't give two fucks and half a bag of hot fries about what you all do or think about US.

Ya'll can keep calling us all types of names but we call ourselves women because we know we are women lols.
We are respected as women, treated as women and we are gentle souls that understand that we are SPECIAL kinds of beings, feminine and emotionally tied to the universe. Two spirit individuals if you will.

You regular women need to find a seat, go there and worry about yourselves.
Because we trans girls ain't thanking boutcha! LOL!
giphy.gif

Your """womanhood""" is based on outdated and regressive stereotypes on what you think a woman is because without them, you wouldn't "pass."

You don't want anything we have yet you inject fake hormones and mutilate your body and you don't care what we think yet you barge into our spaces and you're constantly comparing yourselves to us because you're insecure and need constant validation. Make it make sense.

Dysphoric males will never have anything on real women. We are the blueprint you are imitating. Stay humble.

Last edited:

ZalicaDivine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,172 1,995 4,704
Alleybux

Your """womanhood""" is based on

You don't know what I base my womanhood off of and NO it's not on wearing dresses or makeup so CAN IT.
I learned the best from my great great grandmother who was an alchemist and woman of native american spirituality.

You don't know me or any other transwomans journey like that so be quiet and stop assuming, love.
It's not becoming or cute.

kuroshiro

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Reaction score
Reactions
8,662 303 25
Alleybux
You don't know what I base my womanhood off of and NO it's not on wearing dresses or makeup so CAN IT.
I learned the best from my great great grandmother who was an alchemist and woman of native american spirituality.

You don't know me or any other transwomans journey like that so be quiet and stop assuming, love.
It's not becoming or cute.
I know from your responses that you base your womanhood on whether men find you attractive because that's the only you have going for you. It's the same for other dysphoric males that need affirmation. Tragic.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,567 283 245
Alleybux
Be quiet and take your mess to another thread in another section.

You straights gon stop coming in the LGBT section spewing stupidity.
I mean
Yeah, as I thought.

When I step out the house or when one of my trans bruthas step out, we're looked at as we desire to be looked at LMAO.

I'm adored by many men and I know transmen running around with FINE ass womens!!!!

You're mad and your anger only fuels us to live authentic everyday, get respect and GET MONEY!
Ugh, Trans men and women!....i love us!
STAY MAD DARLING-ah! hehe
8n11eb2w
No matter how hard you try, you will not be a woman (womb-man). You are a male cross-dressing as a woman deceiving those around you. The day you men grow a uterus, ovaries, have monthly menstrual cycles, produce breast milk. and have the ability to carry a child than you will be considered a woman. You came from a woman, without us you trans would not be able to live in your delusions and mental illness.

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,701 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
Transmen be in lesbians spaces trying to date lesbians cause they are scared to date straight women.

they are quietly problematic

They know that straight women are not into the same xes. Maybe they should date each other or bisexual/pansexual women.

Harly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,224 1,673 856
Alleybux
LMAO this don't hurt me, buttercup.
Big dicks and deep wallets surroud me. I'm sitting lovely.

Ya'll are SPRUNG off the trans kings and queens,
b8zcqkua
Being surrounded by dick and money isn't that hard to achieve. Any loose goose can have men but they can never keep them around for long.

CADET

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
51,692 1,290 254
Alleybux
Being surrounded by dick and money isn't that hard to achieve. Any loose goose can have men but they can never keep them around for long.
They never talk about men bringing them around their friends and family, marrying them nor planning a family. All their convo is just seggs seggs seggs. So proud of being a sneaky link and that's ALL they'll be.
giphy (38).gif

Last edited:

StarStealing

You’re not a real feminist if males aren’t mad
Reaction score
Reactions
26,284 2,487 928
Alleybux
No one ever remembers the transmen. It's like they are the barefoot and pregnant wife in the kitchen. Can they be included on this?
Nope. No one gives a sh!t about transmen. Not even transwomen. There are numerous sexist tweets from transwomen who think transmen should shut up, get pregnant, and serve them.
It's adorable that you thought identifying as male would make men, whatever they identify as, care about you.

StarStealing

Reaction score
Reactions
26,284 2,487 928
Alleybux
Transmen be in lesbians spaces trying to date lesbians cause they are scared to date straight women.

they are quietly problematic
Ewww. What a bunch of realistic cowards. They know straight women won't want them because they are not real men. Ha ha ha how very sad

Well proof transmen are not as delusional as transwomen I guess lol
R.png

ADH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,890 1,133 1,055
Alleybux
No one ever remembers the transmen. It's like they are the barefoot and pregnant wife in the kitchen. Can they be included on this?
I'm don't mean to be insensitive or offensive to anyone ..BUT I must say this.transmen don't really seem to be as miserable.as.transwomen...for the most part they seem well adjusted and comfortable with themselves ..ijs

StarStealing

Reaction score
Reactions
26,284 2,487 928
Alleybux

Your """womanhood""" is based on outdated and regressive stereotypes on what you think a woman is because without them, you wouldn't "pass."

You don't want anything we have yet you inject fake hormones and mutilate your body and you don't care what we think yet you barge into our spaces and you're constantly comparing yourselves to us because you're insecure and need constant validation. Make it make sense.

Dysphoric males will never have anything on real women. We are the blueprint you are imitating. Stay humble.
I like how used numerous """""""" lol
I'm don't mean to be insensitive or offensive to anyone ..BUT I must say this.transmen don't really seem to be as miserable.as.transwomen...for the most part they seem well adjusted and comfortable with themselves ..ijs
Nah they are just as insecure, deranged, and dangerous imo. Friendly reminder that two transmen were school shooters within the two years. We got death threats/harassment from the handmaidens in denial too. Most transmen detrans too, so it's always funny to me when they bring their macho "I am a real boy" nonsense to our forums.

Last edited:

A Hiromi May

The Daydreamer
Reaction score
Reactions
51,191 624 51
Alleybux
@StarStealing

My comment was a joke. I'm wary of transmen too especially since they mostly stay quiet yet benefit from the antics of transwomen while simultaneously not be taken seriously.

Also, what's the point of receiving a quote alert if I've been put on ignore by the person quoting me. Come on, LSA.

Last edited: