Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,256 1,867
Alleybux

Transgender Farmer, Veteran Killed Two and Fed Their Bodies to Pigs

Susan Monica with lawyer Christine Herbert
Susan Monica with lawyer Christine Herbert (Credit: AP)

US — Medford, Oregon. “I do not value human life very much,” a killer of two, now serving a sentence in a women’s prison, said in a taped confession. “My feeling is the only thing wrong with the planet is there’s people on it. If not for us, all the other animals, even dodo birds, would be here.”

Steven Buchanan of California, a 66-year-old male Vietnam war veteran, began identifying as a woman named Susan Monica following an honorable discharge from the Navy. He enjoyed a successful engineering career before 1991, when he retired to a 20-acre rural property he purchased in Wimer, Oregon, where he raised pigs and chickens.

Years later, Mr Monica hired Stephen Frank Delicino to work on the property as a handyman. In return for his work, Mr Delicino was financially compensated and allowed to reside on the land. In 2012, Mr Monica shot Mr Delicino to death and fed the corpse to his pigs.

Mr Monica later hired Robert Haney as a handyman. Mr Haney was shot dead in 2013 and fed to the pigs.

The crimes came to light after Mr Haney’s children grew concerned after not hearing from their father for some time and went to check on him. Mr Monica told police investigating the disappearance that Mr Haney had quit and left. The story unraveled when an investigation turned up security footage of Mr Monica using Mr Haney’s Oregon Trail Electronics Benefit Transfer card at a local Walmart the day after Mr Monica claimed to have last seen Mr Haney.

Investigators found the remains of Mr Delicino in plastic bags on the property. According to testimony from State Police forensic anthropologist Veronica Vance, Mr Haney had suffered three to four gunshot wounds to the head. His legs had been chopped off with an ax, though it was unclear whether the mutilation took place before or after Mr Haney’s death. The thigh bones had been gnawed on by an animal.

Susan Monica

Mugshot of Susan Monica (Courtesy: Fox17 News)

Mr Monica told the police various stories in taped confessions, none of which aligned with the forensic evidence. In some instances, he claimed Mr Delicino had shot himself repeatedly in the head. At other times, he claimed to have shot Mr Delicino in self-defense, and that some of the corpse was eaten by pigs before Mr Monica could gather the remains. He claimed Mr Haney had disappeared for a month, and he had shot Mr Haney as a mercy killing after discovering him being disemboweled by the pigs.

According to the testimony of a 23-year-old cellmate serving time for a burglary conviction, while jailed, Mr Monica signed a birthday card, “from the sweetest murderer in Jackson County.” The former cellmate, Jordan ‘Janae’ Farris, said the card gave her “chills.” For some time after the trial, she “had nightmares” that the two-time killer would get an appeal and she would have to face him in court again.

In April 2015, Jackson County Circuit Judge Tim Barnack handed the 66-year-old pig farmer a life sentence, with the possibility of parole after a minimum of 50 years.

Susan Monica’s case recently sparked public interest due to a re-airing of his story on Snapped, a true-crime television series on the Oxygen Network.

Last edited:

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
The rate of markers for psychopathy like scoring high on the narcissism scale is much more elevated in the trans population. I'm not saying that every one who is trans is a psychopath, I'm saying there is a scientific overlap between the two populations.

Narcissism of trans movement

Doctors opinion
Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' xes Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Some medical studies and write ups on personality disorders in transgenders, first one says mtf show "severe psychopathological profile"
IJ TRANSGENDER - Self and Gender: Narcissistic Pathology and Personality Factors in Gender Dysphoric Patients. Preliminary Results of a Prospective Study. By U. Hartmann, M.D., H. Becker and C. Rueffer-Hesse

"Trans women" brains show male pattern of criminality
https://fairplayforwomen.com/transgender-male-criminality-xes-offences/

Caramel Dipped

**THE LIGHT** ™️
Reaction score
Reactions
83,520 1,990 274
Alleybux
I watched this last night on the "ID" channel. This was a VERY weird case, and after searching for more bodies on her property, they found the belongings of a LOT of other people. She clearly was a "serial killer."

**ETA: Correction, I watched this on "SNAPPED" on the Oxygen channel, not on "ID."

Last edited:

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,256 1,867
Alleybux
I watched this last night on the "ID" channel. This was a VERY weird case, and after searching for more bodies on her property, they found the belongings of a LOT of other people. She clearly was a "serial killer."

HE. Putting on a dollar store wig does not change a person's xes.

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,256 1,867
Alleybux
The rate of markers for psychopathy like scoring high on the narcissism scale is much more elevated in the trans population. I'm not saying that every one who is trans is a psychopath, I'm saying there is a scientific overlap between the two populations.

Narcissism of trans movement

Doctors opinion
Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' xes Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Some medical studies and write ups on personality disorders in transgenders, first one says mtf show "severe psychopathological profile"
IJ TRANSGENDER - Self and Gender: Narcissistic Pathology and Personality Factors in Gender Dysphoric Patients. Preliminary Results of a Prospective Study. By U. Hartmann, M.D., H. Becker and C. Rueffer-Hesse

"Trans women" brains show male pattern of criminality
https://fairplayforwomen.com/transgender-male-criminality-xes-offences/

Men who pretend to be women commit xesual assault at twice the rate of all other men; Over 50% of the men pretending to be women in prison are there for xesual assault, while only 17% of all other men are in prison for the same.

Caramel Dipped

**THE LIGHT** ™️
Reaction score
Reactions
83,520 1,990 274
Alleybux
HE. Putting on a dollar store wig does not change a person's xes.
"HE" must've been taking female hormones in jail, because the transformation in the courtroom was shocking for me!! Now, HE was still HIDEOUS looking, but compared to how HE was looking on that farm...chile!!!

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,256 1,867
Alleybux
"HE" must've been taking female hormones in jail, because the transformation in the courtroom was shocking for me!! Now, HE was still HIDEOUS looking, but compared to how HE was looking on that farm...chile!!!

Men who pretend to be women in prison get free wrong-xes hormones and breast implants on the tax payer dime. Only 3% of males who pretend to be female get their dicks cut off, most of those are the children of homophobic parents who would rather have a FrankenDaughter than an effeminate gay son.

turitelle

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,744 170 41
Alleybux
Men who pretend to be women in prison get free wrong-xes hormones and breast implants on the tax payer dime. Only 3% of males who pretend to be female get their dicks cut off, most of those are the children of homophobic parents who would rather have a FrankenDaughter than an effeminate gay son.
If they don't have the surgery then they are a drag queen not a transwoman. There's way too many of these perverted Mr Monica's putting on their dollar store wig and saying they "feel like a woman".

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,256 1,867
Alleybux
If they don't have the surgery then they are a drag queen not a transwoman. There's way too many of these perverted Mr Monica's putting on their dollar store wig and saying they "feel like a woman".

Not according to the Self-ID laws that the Democrats and neo-liberal governments around the world are putting into federal law. They believe that womanhood is the intellectual property of men and any man who "feels like a woman" is one, at any time, for any reason, on his say so.

TheRealNikkiO

Slaying & Saving Because Christ Is King!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,686 17,716 14,285
Alleybux
I watched this last night on the "ID" channel. This was a VERY weird case, and after searching for more bodies on her property, they found the belongings of a LOT of other people. HE clearly was a "serial killer."

**ETA: Correction, I watched this on "SNAPPED" on the Oxygen channel, not on "ID."

Fix it for ya. Can we stop calling these men “she”?

WOMAN SHOULD NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TRANSTERRORISTS.

Caramel Dipped

**THE LIGHT** ™️
Reaction score
Reactions
83,520 1,990 274
Alleybux
Also, can you just imagine how HIS ass was smelling!! Living out there with a bunch of FUNKY pigs, with NO running water to wash HIS big ol’ STANKY ass!!

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,729 4,186 124
Alleybux

US — Medford, Oregon. “I do not value human life very much,” a killer of two, now serving a sentence in a women’s prison, said in a taped confession. “My feeling is the only thing wrong with the planet is there’s people on it. If not for us, all the other animals, even dodo birds, would be here.”

Steven Buchanan of California, a 66-year-old male Vietnam war veteran, began identifying as a woman named Susan Monica following an honorable discharge from the Navy. He enjoyed a successful engineering career before 1991, when he retired to a 20-acre rural property he purchased in Wimer, Oregon, where he raised pigs and chickens.

Years later, Mr Monica hired Stephen Frank Delicino to work on the property as a handyman. In return for his work, Mr Delicino was financially compensated and allowed to reside on the land. In 2012, Mr Monica shot Mr Delicino to death and fed the corpse to his pigs.

Mr Monica later hired Robert Haney as a handyman. Mr Haney was shot dead in 2013 and fed to the pigs.

The crimes came to light after Mr Haney’s children grew concerned after not hearing from their father for some time and went to check on him. Mr Monica told police investigating the disappearance that Mr Haney had quit and left. The story unraveled when an investigation turned up security footage of Mr Monica using Mr Haney’s Oregon Trail Electronics Benefit Transfer card at a local Walmart the day after Mr Monica claimed to have last seen Mr Haney.

Investigators found the remains of Mr Delicino in plastic bags on the property. According to testimony from State Police forensic anthropologist Veronica Vance, Mr Haney had suffered three to four gunshot wounds to the head. His legs had been chopped off with an ax, though it was unclear whether the mutilation took place before or after Mr Haney’s death. The thigh bones had been gnawed on by an animal.

Susan Monica

Mr Monica told the police various stories in taped confessions, none of which aligned with the forensic evidence. In some instances, he claimed Mr Delicino had shot himself repeatedly in the head. At other times, he claimed to have shot Mr Delicino in self-defense, and that some of the corpse was eaten by pigs before Mr Monica could gather the remains. He claimed Mr Haney had disappeared for a month, and he had shot Mr Haney as a mercy killing after discovering him being disemboweled by the pigs.

According to the testimony of a 23-year-old cellmate serving time for a burglary conviction, while jailed, Mr Monica signed a birthday card, “from the sweetest murderer in Jackson County.” The former cellmate, Jordan ‘Janae’ Farris, said the card gave her “chills.” For some time after the trial, she “had nightmares” that the two-time killer would get an appeal and she would have to face him in court again.

In April 2015, Jackson County Circuit Judge Tim Barnack handed the 66-year-old pig farmer a life sentence, with the possibility of parole after a minimum of 50 years.

Susan Monica’s case recently sparked public interest due to a re-airing of his story on Snapped, a true-crime television series on the Oxygen Network.

Now housed in a womens facility? Okay then.

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,256 1,867
Alleybux
Now housed in a womens facility? Okay then.
They’re putting any guy who says he “doesn’t identify with being a man” into women’s jails and prisons, no questions asked, no matter if they’re a serial rapist or a baby rapist going to a prison where the female inmates have accomodations for their children. This is what the Democrats now believe to be “progressive”: terrorizing women.

Theillest33

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
98 4
Alleybux

Susan Monica

What kinda criminal minds sh!t ...

windchaser

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
130,706 7,548 341
Alleybux
I'm watching the Snapped episode on this case now. Just wow! Straight nutcase who clearly preyed on unsuspecting men.

2LAthx4evryg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,965 163 6
Alleybux
Also, can you just imagine how HIS ass was smelling!! Living out there with a bunch of FUNKY pigs, with NO running water to wash HIS big ol’ STANKY ass!!
I know this an old thread but I just watched this body language thing about him on YouTube. And I had to look to see if anyone on here seen it. You don't know the half. He admitted to not bathing for 2 years, the house looks like a hoarders house and shited, I repeat shited on himself on purpose in the interrogation room and got some on the chair. Wiped it off with his hand, wiped his face and then blamed the police! And they did not let his ass go to the bathroom to clean up!!! I'll see myself out lmfao man it's crazy! Go watch it! The sh!t starts at 2hrs in...

Caramel Dipped

**THE LIGHT** ™️
Reaction score
Reactions
83,520 1,990 274
Alleybux
He admitted to not bathing for 2 years, the house looks like a hoarders house and shited, I repeat shited on himself on purpose in the interrogation room and got some on the chair. Wiped it off with his hand, wiped his face and then blamed the police! And they did not let his ass go to the bathroom to clean up!!! I'll see myself out lmfao man it's crazy! Go watch it! The sh!t starts at 2hrs in...

That is so damn DISGUSTING!! :sickI almost threw up just reading that!!

2LAthx4evryg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,965 163 6
Alleybux
Sorry :/ Really is. I prolly coulda kept that to myself but I just couldn't believe it. Don't know how the officers deal.

Isismoon1180

Superstar
Reaction score
Reactions
12,941 394 64
Alleybux
I know this an old thread but I just watched this body language thing about him on YouTube. And I had to look to see if anyone on here seen it. You don't know the half. He admitted to not bathing for 2 years, the house looks like a hoarders house and shited, I repeat shited on himself on purpose in the interrogation room and got some on the chair. Wiped it off with his hand, wiped his face and then blamed the police! And they did not let his ass go to the bathroom to clean up!!! I'll see myself out lmfao man it's crazy! Go watch it! The sh!t starts at 2hrs in...

They should have put a bullet in his head.

420Zelle

Beautifully me. Accept it or move on.
Reaction score
Reactions
340,340 5,289 850
Alleybux
A lot of these transgendered women are psychologically unstable and putting them in facilities with women is only going to cause an increase in biological women being xesually assaulted, harassed, impregnated, and worse.

I haven’t seen this episode and don’t know if I want to because he sounds like he needs to be executed and not housed anywhere for humankind sake.

2LAthx4evryg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,965 163 6
Alleybux
Yeah I definitely agree with that. He threatened 1 female prisoner cuz she had long hair and he was bald... shouldn't be able to be in a womans prison. I wonder if they actually designated a jail for transgender prisoners, if they would have enough to make it...what's the word? Worth it? Necessary? Feasible. I definitely don't think they should be undergoing transitional treatment on someone else's dime anyway...

I've watched several of these now and am just fascinated with how the body will tell on you no matter what..

Last edited: