Transgender Woman Shot To Death By Date She Met On Plenty of Fish

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,202 10,053
Alleybux
Men who have xes with men in prison are not straight. They are bisexual.

I kinda agree.

I always wonder if I'm ever imprisoned will I fµck a stud while I'm there. She gotta be manly chick cuz I'm attracted to men and straight. I guess I would be "bi" until I could get me some dick, huh? LOL

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,202 10,053
Alleybux
But trans people shouldn't rape/xesual assault. Rape can cause severe emotional damage and some people might become violent. If you don't want to be harmed, wouldn't common sense and decency tell you to not rape people?

I agree by not letting dude know he was trans is a form of rape. It's xesual assault as far as I'm concerned.

For example, transMEN look GOOD these days. I mean super passable as men. If one was to get hot and heavy with me, then not tell me she wasn't bio born, I would not take kindly to that sh!t AT ALL. It would fµck me up psychologically.

For REAL.

Making Faces

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
227 27 33
Alleybux
All men do NOT want gay men or transgender. You are talking about gay or bisexual men. But we are talking about straight men. Men who would not want you or any other biological man. Some MTF transgenders ADMIT that they enjoy tricking and violating and raping straight men.
When did I say that all men want gay men or transgender women? That would be ridiculous. All I said was that the men who ARE attracted to trans women intentionally seek them out. This whole "trans-panic" thing is a farce. Also, even if some transwomen admit to mistreating straight men, that's still just a portion of the majority. Most transwomen aren't predatory just like how most Black people aren't criminals.

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,682 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
When did I say that all men want gay men or transgender women? That would be ridiculous. All I said was that the men who ARE attracted to trans women intentionally seek them out. This whole "trans-panic" thing is a farce. Also, even if some transwomen admit to mistreating straight men, that's still just a portion of the majority. Most transwomen aren't predatory just like how most Black people aren't criminals.

But I'm talking about men who do NOT seek out MTF transgenders. And you don't know most MTF transgenders. You can't say what they want. Many of them see themselves as the opposite xes and they want straight men and lesbians to date them. I've seen many ADMIT that they would like to forget that they are trans and just date people without having to reveal it. That is predatory and rapey.

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,682 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
That's where you're reaching bc we don't even know wtf happened. Who's to say he didn't tell him, probably thought he was playing, showed up anyways & was shocked or pulled up anyways w/the intent to shoot him? Don't jump to conclusions, when we don't know the whole story. Most of the time, these men know these trans people are men & they don't care. Idgaf what the situation is, that still doesn't warranted someone being killed over it foh :rolleyes:

Aren't you jumping to conclusions by claiming that the man knew it was the same xes? What if it was self-defense? And rape/xesual assault can cause severe emotional damage. It can make someone snap. Wouldn't it be simple for a MTF transgender to stop raping/xesually assaulting people? Just because you don't care about being xesually assaulted and emotionally damaged doesn't mean others don't care.

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,682 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
I was listening to a live discussion on YouTube and those MTF trans are UNHINGED. They were talking about if a man is just a casual hookup then them being trans is not their business. That's something you only disclose to someone you're in an actual relationship with. They were blaming women. One was going so hard even the gay men were getting upset with him. He honestly had the nerve to say he think women coerce straight men into killing them because we are jealous. It was a mess.

Exactly. They have ZERO respect for a person's xesual orientation, rights, or consent.

Last edited:

Making Faces

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
227 27 33
Alleybux
But I'm talking about men who do NOT seek out MTF transgenders. And you don't know most MTF transgenders. You can't say what they want. Many of them see themselves as the opposite xes and they want straight men and lesbians to date them. I've seen many ADMIT that they would like to forget that they are trans and just date people without having to reveal it. That is predatory and rapey.
It's true that I don't know most trans women, but neither do you. What I can say though is that I've spent time with, and built personal and professional relationships with, trans women and listened to their stories. Not one has mentioned tricking men and it's largely because they don't have to.

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,682 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
It's true that I don't know most trans women, but neither do you. What I can say though is that I've spent time with, and built personal and professional relationships with, trans women and listened to their stories. Not one has mentioned tricking men and it's largely because they don't have to.

The point of a person being trans is to be treated as that gender. I don't have to know them to know that MTF trans either want to date straight men or lesbians. It's common sense. And I know many who say that they do trick men and some might not admit it. Some rapists will not admit their intentions. And if it's a straight man, they do, indeed, have to trick him. Straight men do NOT want xes with another biological man.

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,682 3,646 5,513
Alleybux

Some transgenders will not disclose that they are trans. They don't view it as tricking people. But it is, indeed, tricking people.

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux
Most transwomen aren't predatory
Except, statistically, factually, in reality, they are. Almost 100% of xes criminals have a fetish for some form of autogynephilia and 60% are primarily AGPs. So, how is anyone supposed to sort out the non-predator AGPs from the predator AGPs?

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux
The guys that were on the panel were post op.
Only 3% of males who pretend to be females have any kind of genital surgery, including just cutting their nuts off, and most of those who do have genital surgery are effeminate gay boys whose parents are homophobes.

Remy Newport

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
298,623 6,108 4,257
Alleybux
I knew a white woman who once communicated with a guy on Tinder and she went out of town with him to his vacation house for their first date. She had never met him in person prior to that but had already agreed to spend a weekend with him out of town. That's dangerous!
Yea, people do it all the time. A bunch of us went to Mexico. One of the girls got on tinder and off she went. It turned out fine. People got guts. Lol

Damaris Lewis

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,948 142 23
Alleybux
^^ This reminds me of the young woman who was backpacking across the world. She arrived in New Zealand and very quickly arranged a Tinder date with this man. After the date she went back to his place where he killed her and stuffed her body in a suitcase. People are evil and crazy, you really have to be careful.

SalemMo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,720 129 58
Alleybux
And be honest. It's that simple. Straight men do not want men. Being honest can help avoid a tragedy like this.
That's true. Honesty is extremely important. However, if that wasn't disclosed, he could've walked away instead of taking a life. From my understanding, this was an initial meet. I take that as there is some interest, but nothing serious.

Making Faces

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
227 27 33
Alleybux
Except, statistically, factually, in reality, they are. Almost 100% of xes criminals have a fetish for some form of autogynephilia and 60% are primarily AGPs. So, how is anyone supposed to sort out the non-predator AGPs from the predator AGPs?
Show me the receipts since this is statistical and factual. And I'm not talking about xes criminals having some sort of a fetish or autogynephilia, but trans women, specifically, intersecting with those statistics. You're conflating two separate populations. Several categories of people would be included in the actual statistics you're relying on.

Making Faces

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
227 27 33
Alleybux
I've also noticed several threads on this website pulling the looks of transwomen apart, essentially saying that they will always look like "men" no matter how much they invest in their transition. If trans women are manly no matter what they do, how are they "tricking" anybody?? Men are smart, too, you guys.

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,682 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
That's true. Honesty is extremely important. However, if that wasn't disclosed, he could've walked away instead of taking a life.

But how about disclosing? That would prevent the guy from even coming. Be honest and avoid the situation in the first place. Why bring trouble to yourself? You can't control others, but you can control yourself by being honest. What's more important.........being dishonest or safety?

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,682 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
I've also noticed several threads on this website pulling the looks of transwomen apart, essentially saying that they will always look like "men" no matter how much they invest in their transition. If trans women are manly no matter what they do, how are they "tricking" anybody?? Men are smart, too, you guys.

I've seen some transpeople and some do pass.

SalemMo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,720 129 58
Alleybux
But how about disclosing? That would prevent the guy from even coming. Be honest and avoid the situation in the first place. Why bring trouble to yourself? You can't control others, but you can control yourself by being honest. What's more important.........being dishonest or safety?
Disclosing is important, however I'm not willing to lose my freedom behind it. I am not trans so I can't be completely sure, but I would think online dating would make it easier as it can be disclosed in the profile and those uninterested can leave them be.
Being honest and upfront is important. She was wrong if she did not disclose. However, he was reckless and it costed her life and his freedom.

liacashmere89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,598 4,750 3,071
Alleybux
Not true. Many MTF transgenders do not want to disclose. They feel it's nobody's business.
Honey if you want to believe that lie, that’s on you but I know better. DL men look for trans women 99% of the time. They always have.

They want a “pretty face” with a penis. They want to be gay without being called gay. I think a lot of people are in denial of how much men experiment . . .

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,682 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
Honey if you want to believe that lie, that’s on you but I know better. DL men look for trans women 99% of the time. They always have.

They want a “pretty face” with a penis. They want to be gay without being called gay. I think a lot of people are in denial of how much men experiment . . .

It's not a lie. Many transgenders ADMIT this. I know gay/bisexual men look for transgenders. But I'm talking about STRAIGHT men who do NOT look for transgenders. Straight men look for BIOLOGICAL WOMEN. They look for the OPPOSITE xes.

Theillest33

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
98 4
Alleybux

A man has been charged with allegedly murdering a transgender woman he had met on Plenty of Fish.

Charles Nelson of Springfield, Missouri, had been talking to 26-year-old Dominique Lucious on the site. They made plans to meet up at an apartment where Lucious would be staying. Another occupant of the apartment, identified as “S.D.,” says that Lucious woke him up early Thursday morning to let him know that she was preparing for her date with Nelson. S.D. told police that he went back to sleep but was awakened by the sounds of gunshots. The man says he saw Lucious lying on the couch with a man standing over before fleeing the home and entering his car. S.D. was able to take photos of the man as he drove away. A neighbor also saw the man leaving the apartment.

Nelson was arrested later that evening. Police used explicit text messages between the two and witnesses’ statements to link the 28-year-old to the murder. Authorities claim that Nelson had blood on his shoes when they caught up with him, and a gun recovered at his home matched a shell casing found at the crime scene.

Lucious’s family is stunned by the murder, saying that everyone who knew the young woman adored her.

“We grew up together,” said Ciara Williams, a cousin of Lucious. “We have lived together numerous times.” She goes on to add, “We were both homeless at a point in our lives when we were younger. She made sure I had somewhere warm to stay, even if she didn’t. She had a very good heart.”

Nelson has been charged with second-degree murder and is being held in the Greene County jail.

=========================

A Springfield man has been charged with murder in the death of a transgender woman he met online.

Charles Nelson, 28, was charged with second-degree murder and armed criminal action in connection with the Thursday morning killing of 26-year-old Dominique Lucious.

According to court documents, Springfield police were dispatched to a home in the 900 block of North Main Avenue at about 7 a.m. Thursday where they found Lucious who had been shot to death.

Court documents say police used information from witnesses, and text message communication on Lucious' phone to identify Nelson as a suspect and arrest him on Thursday night.

According to court documents, it appears Nelson and Lucious met on an online dating website and planned to meet up on Thursday morning at Lucious's apartment.

It's during that meet-up that authorities believe Nelson fatally shot Lucious.

According to court documents, Nelson matched the description of the man many witnesses saw at the scene of the shooting, he also drives the same type of car that several witnesses reported seeing at the scene, and authorities found blood on his shoes and a gun in his home that matched back to a shell casing found at the crime scene.

Court documents say Nelson initially agreed to speak with police and then asked to end the questioning.

A motive for the shooting is unclear.

Nelson is being held in the Greene County Jail without bond and does not have an attorney listed for this case.

The GLO Center in Springfield posted a statement of support for Lucious on social media, saying: "Trans women, particularly trans women of color, are disproportionately victims of violent crime. This murder and the other senseless slaying of trans folks must be contextualized within the anti-trans rhetoric and actions taken by too many. It is 2021 and we must understand that trans rights are human rights."

Hours later, Missouri House Minority Leader Crystal Quade, D-Springfield, released her own statement supporting Lucious and rebuking "legislation targeting the trans and non-binary communities ... pushed by groups who dismiss the damages and dangers their ideology helps cultivate."

"Missouri should be a place where anybody can be their true self, without fear of violence or bigotry," Quade wrote. "We have far to go to ensure Missouri is a safe and welcoming place for every person, no matter how they identify."

Plenty of Fish is the devil. Most dating sites are where you will find a high percentage of psychopaths and narcissists.
I agree it’s the worst .