Quantcast

TRAs made up a new word: transmisogyny

Naijababe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,237 919 838
Alleybux
I just got blocked by a typical Trans rights activist and he claimed that if I don’t see transmisogyny he can’t engage with me. Is this word a recent development or has it always been in circuit? What exactly does it mean as the name itself feels like it contradicts what misogyny actually stands for.
For the background this is what he said:
He: if policy is enacted that says that women's shelters may bar people they deem not "feminine" enough to pass as female, & black women are often seen as more masculine (as are fat women, & a lot of other women based on their body type & how far away it deviates from the thin cis white female ideal), then these policies which target trans women will also affect these other women whose femininity is denied.if you don't believe in transmisogyny or the oppression of trans women in the first place then i am not interested in engaging with you

Me: So what you’re saying is the collective black women are seen as male on a daily basis.Because that’s what you’re implying when you say this. This is not the reality for me or most black women.
He: cool, have a good night. i wish you better reading comprehension in the future & good luck into your education on this subject.
Me: And I wish you better luck on your racism because you are racist.
Edit: Sorry if this is badly worded right now, I’m just so heated. I’m tired of these sorry excuses for men peddling racism into wokeness. I’m officially deleting twitter.

Last edited:

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,214 1,671 660
Alleybux
They are crackheads plain and simple. They can never admit they are wrong, all they do is make up more words and more ways for them to be oppressed. It's all gaslighting.

angryturtle

purrrrr
Reaction score
Reactions
82,188 2,551 3,877
Alleybux
Let me guess he was a white male?

These white male trans supporters love dismissing misogyny and racism against black women while at the same time preaching about hate against trans women lol. It’s hilarious.

this reminds me of a couple weeks ago. I got into it over the Storm casting with a WM trans supporter on twitter. Tell me why he said it’s transphobic to want a black woman to play a black female character. When I told him it’s disrespectful and wrong to take away the ONE role for a black female superhero and give it away to a trans actress he gave zero fucks. He didn’t give a damn about BW being a marginalized, rarely represented group ourselves. Bold ass burly WHITE MAN telling me I’m bigoted for wanting a black woman to play a black woman. They are bold as fµck and they know what they’re doing advocating for this sh!t

“transmisogyny” will be taken more seriously than actual misogyny because these people don’t care about women. Just watch.

Evie327

Nothing is louder than this wig, except Tubi audio
Reaction score
Reactions
212,593 12,820 908
Alleybux
OP this is not a new word (well, certainly not as new as "chestfeeding"). I've seen it before (maybe for a few years now?).

Also, of course, he had to bring up "those manly Black women". It's good that you stopped engaging.

Soap Mama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,433 280 55
Alleybux
Makes sense. Misogyny meanes hate women.

Transmisogyny means trans hate women and they do hate women. They really fµck!ng hate women.

G A Z

Having a Smile On My Face All 2023 ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
Reaction score
Reactions
153,709 2,861 986
Alleybux
These people really cannot make a point without bringing us up......ever.

Chile, for as many times they have our names in their mouths "discussing" societal issues black women face you'd think we'd be seen more often on their timelines instead of the occasional meat shield involvement : unamused:

Reaction score
Reactions
6,104 602 171
Alleybux
This makes me think of a spin-off of the movie Idiocracy. Where Fuddruckers is called “Buttfuckers”, Manginas are real and periods are made from prostate blood.

Last edited:

onsite

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,230 11 4
Alleybux
You know what's funny, when people keep going off the rails trying to deny things that are very obvious. They may catch a little bit of steam from activist, but no one would really believe it. A lot of people can CLEARLY tell the difference between a man and a women. Like we're not going to act like men and women get interchanged 99% of the time. People can tell the difference, only people mad about this are the ones that don't pass and for them not passing they like to come up with some excuse to blur the lines. It's the same logic as what this person tweeted.

dixiechick547

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,853 168 10
Alleybux
It’s been around for awhile. Of course it makes so sense because misogyny literally means hatred of ‘gyny’ Dudes have no ‘gyny’ thus what they’re really saying is trans hatred of women which is totally apt.

Funny thing is that both homophobia and transphobia (the real thing, not women wanting them to keep their dicks out of our changing room, but men who curb stomp them) are both informed by misogyny and sexism. That is a phobia of men ‘acting like’ women.

blanca2107

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,005 214 289
Alleybux
It's been around for a minute, I simply use sexism instead....

Like everything else associated with feminism and women's rights, they appropriated the term to make it about them.

Tidyrope

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,144 11 1
Alleybux
This word isn't new. I've been hearing it since the early 2010s

Are people really thinking that black women are being mistaken as men? Who is pushing this? Is it white people who want to use black people to push their own narratives? Is it these people's family members? Who is it? We need names at this point.

I am not a black woman, but I've never mistaken a black woman for a man. My mother has never been mistaken for a man, nor my sister, nor any other woman in my family, nor any black woman I've dated, nor my wife's little sister.

Black women are literally telling this dude about their reality as black women, and he's calling them ignorant and uneducated.......about the reality they're currently living. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If black women are telling that they aren't being mistaken as men, to say they're being mistaken as men is a direct denial of reality.

But I expect nothing less from people who want to use black people to push their own narratives. It's like all the fat white people who say Diet Culture and fixation on losing weight is rooted in racism. Racism, eh? Racism that they have never experienced and will NEVER experience?