Quantcast

Travis Fimmel [VIKINGS ACTOR] Discussion Thread

tokyodiva91

最高
Reaction score
Reactions
36,981 1,410 811
Alleybux
I was sick as a dog this past weekend so a friend of mine uploaded "Vikings" season 1 on my ipad and I watched the entire season in two days. I LOVE the show and I am currently obsessed with the main character, Ragnar Lothbrok, played by Travis Fimmel. Whats the tea LSA? Any info on him? Anyone met him before? I know he used to model. He is gorgeous! I prefer him with the rugged, bearded look though.

travis-fimmel.jpg

tumblr_mmpmhqbii51rvpyivo1_500.gif

1vikgaller-copy-420x271.jpg

qZvup2Dl.jpg

MeekandWild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,874 1,230 896
Alleybux
He seems nice, but I somewhat hate his character on that show. He also played Tarzan a long time ago, and he was an underwear model. But I do want to know if he's gay, or not, If he's gay, I can no longer find him cute

BED

Blanche Elizabeth Devereaux
Reaction score
Reactions
7,600 22 5
Alleybux
I think he said he lives on this huge farm back home in Australia. Like huge. Some 200 acres or something. Can't remember. I do believe he also said he just wants to make the Hollywood money and go back to his farm (my type of dude). I think he's one of those laid back weed heads at least that's how he comes off in interviews. Seems cool though. I don't think he comes of stupid, but again, I don't know him personally.

He does has those crazy, wild xes, eyes though.

MC GiGi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,837 117 16
Alleybux
Damn, I was hoping he was smart AND sexy. So a dimwit huh?

I think he said he lives on this huge farm back home in Australia. Like huge. Some 200 acres or something. Can't remember. I do believe he also said he just wants to make the Hollywood money and go back to his farm (my type of dude). I think he's one of those laid back weed heads at least that's how he comes off in interviews. Seems cool to

Yeah, I'm mean I don't want to say he's dumb. He's just not the most eloquent of people. Just check out some of his interviews. He's rough around the edges, but it works for his character. Just a simple farm boy.

Queen Shaka

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
251 24 11
Alleybux
Travis dated Joy Bryant. He now seems to be dating/sleeping with his male costar. Just go on tumblr and find the blog dedicated to him, there's a tag for the both of them. They are always touching, rubbing and flirting with each other, doesn't look like a regular bromance at all.

MC GiGi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,837 117 16
Alleybux
Travis dated Joy Bryant. He now seems to be dating/sleeping with his male costar. Just go on tumblr and find the blog dedicated to him, there's a tag for the both of them. They are always touching, rubbing and flirting with each other, doesn't look like a regular bromance at all.

No, it's mostly Travis and some of the other cast members doing the majority of the touching while George just takes it. George Blagden has a girlfriend that he's been dating for awhile.

tumblr_n0i0egHMQu1s1wqago1_500.jpg

tumblr_mysdl2o8MV1ruq0uwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mv4d43JcfU1qhrkbfo1_500.png

tokyodiva91

最高
Reaction score
Reactions
36,981 1,410 811
Alleybux
No, it's mostly Travis and some of the other cast members doing the majority of the touching while George just takes it. George Blagden has a girlfriend that he's been dating for awhile.

Athelstan (sp?) the priest is cute too!!! I was hoping he would hop in that threesome w/Ragnar & his wife, LMAO.

tara38

Proud ****
Reaction score
Reactions
6,073 179 45
Alleybux
Travis is a laid back dude and isn't that interested in being a celeb. Also, he is very intelligent. He was accepted to Melbourne University in Australia and majored in commercial architecture and engineering; far from stupid.

Don't know about the dating Joy Bryant thing, but I do know he dated Merrin Dungey and Coral from the Real World. He does like the women he dates to be intelligent, so I've heard.

He's also known for his practical jokes on set. He just seems like a really fun guy...a kid at heart I would say.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fBq0WygLJU"]Travis Fimmel Pranks - Katheryn Winnick & George Blagden Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Man, the stuff people come up with.

The poster below gives a summary of a Fishbowl chat Coral Smith gave in 2004:

I sat in the Fishbowl Chat last Wednesday with Coral. Here's some of the tidbits:

She hopes that Mike does well in Tough Enough and encouraged everyone to vote for him. They have never fooled around because they have a brother and sister relationship.

She and Abram are close "friends", and the editing of the show made people think they were in a relationship. They're very close and they spend a lot of time together, and he is a very important part of her life. (It was interesting that Coral seemed to be trying to downplay their relationship, and discussed it in a roundabout way without coming out and saying they were dating, much like on the show. I think she was trying to keep that part of her life private, because the lady doth protest too much.)

Coral talks to Veronica, Rachel, and Shane outside of the Challenges. She doesn't keep in touch with B2NY Rachel, and she said that Nicole and her boyfriend were currently in Michigan.

Between Challenges she's doing speaking engagements and hosting gigs. She doesn't have a website because she isn't at home enough to keep it updated. Coral doesn't care about the newbies vs. oldies stuff because she's just there to win money.

She didn't like Tina at first, but grew to like her by the end of the Challenge. Despite cussing out Eric Nies, she says she likes him as well. Apparently Eric did something with one of the pool jets that made him shoot water out of his ass. Coral also likes Robin, even if Robin said that she couldn't trust her.

She doesn't hate Cameran, but if Cameran had been there longer, Coral probably would have hated her. Cameran got a cold greeting from her when they first met, because Cameran walked right past her and said "Hey Coral" like they were friends, but didn't bother to introduce herself. She knew who Cameran was, but they had never met before that.

Coral still hates Julie.

Her beef with Trishelle was real, but she says that she's over it and hopes that Trishelle can be happy and make herself some money. She was annoyed that Trishelle isn't over it and was talking sh!t about her on her radio show. (Technically Trishelle doesn't talk sh!t about Coral, but Trishelle makes a lot of backhanded comments and has openly stated that she hates Coral.)

Coral still rooms with Melissa, and there is some talk of them getting their own radio show on the 'net.

She confirmed that she did indeed date Travis Fimmel. (He's an Australian actor that briefly starred in the WB's Tarzan.)

Coral and Theo hooked up on BotSeasons, and there likely would have been more if they didn't live so far apart at that time.

Someone asked Coral if she doesn't like Black men, and Coral's response was "Are you crazy? Of course I like Black men!"

On a related note from Trishelle's radio show, ADDam said that he and Coral never dated, but they friends with benefits (read into that what you will.) Their sniping at each other was just part of their relationship.

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/3113654-coral-putting-the-capital-e-in-eville/page-12

tara38

Proud ****
Reaction score
Reactions
6,073 179 45
Alleybux

Yes, indeed. She plays Thyri, the Earl's daughter on Vikings.

In the DP30 interview at the very end, he teases George about their relationship. Here's a snippet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW00zEDHn6c"]DP/30 Sneak Peek: Vikings, actors Travis Fimmel, George Blagden - YouTube[/ame]

MC GiGi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,837 117 16
Alleybux
Merrin Dungey will always be Kelly Palmer from "King of Queens" to me. Hence, why I was like "really!?" when y'all told me they dated.

Kokutan

Gwyn's Best Knight
Reaction score
Reactions
33,667 737 632
Alleybux
Some tea on him would be right on time since I just wrapped up Season 1 and he's def on my radar now.

Queen Shaka

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
251 24 11
Alleybux
Travis Fimmel for Flaunt Magazine

Fimmel Hotness!
N0AOzI1.jpg

“It’s bloody cold,” he says in a relaxed Australian drawl. Of course it is. Fimmel grew up helping out on the family farm in a small town on the fork of two rivers in the middle of the sunburnt Australia.

He’s currently in the benumbed west Canadian port city filming Duncan Jones’ Warcraft: a film of epic proportion and expectation. But despite the video game-based film, one gets the feeling Fimmel is the kind of lad that would much rather be chopping wood than mashing plastic buttons on a gaming controller. “I’d never heard of it,” he freely admits.

When I ask about his early foray into Australian-rules football, he concedes what stymied the course, “Yeah but I sucked at it, man, I was very bad.” And thus he skipped the sporting life and tried college, “I didn’t pass any classes because I didn’t end up showing up—I was doing project managing for construction, like a foreman. Architecture and commerce [was the] main part of the course, I didn’t really want to go to college, I was just trying to fill in time… but then I ended up going overseas.”
V6A5335_FIN-1024x660.jpg

“Wound up in L.A., got into an acting class and then that’s where I started acting. I had no idea, never wanted to do this stuff, still don’t really want to do it, mate,” he admits. Fimmel is even-keeled, he exudes a thoughtless vibe, and as much as Fimmel plays it all down, one even has to question how hard he worked to get to his current status. Sometimes his nonchalant nature can come off as arrogant, and it’s easy to imagine he’s often misunderstood, but could care less; he’s just riding the wave. And it may have stuttered a bit in the beginning, Fimmel took jobs everyone in Hollywood thought would pay dividends but floundered [see: WB’s Tarzan] until he grew a beard and started swinging an axe. Ah, the farm boy swinging the axe again.
pWYusqR.jpg

It’s in History Channel’s Vikings that Fimmel has found his niche, receiving acclaim for his portrayal of the contemplative but merciless, Ragnar Lothbrok, a deep-thinking maniac from Viking Age Europe. There is a swagger to his character that is maintained somewhere within Fimmel.

When I ask about his association with Ragnar, he states, “Every guy that I know that fights is always the quietest guy in the room; I just try to think more than talk. You’ll always learn more by listening rather than being the loudest guy in the room. And whatever you do, you do because you enjoy it, so I try to make my character enjoy fighting.''
UwD37to.jpg

And so we find ourselves back in that Vancouver hotel room, freezing our balls off with Fimmel, as he’s in the midst of shooting the biggest film of his career. With all the aloofness Fimmel radiates, it piques one’s interest to know what he really is passionate about, “Farming mate, that’s what I want to do. I love the country. It’s hard to explain. When you grow up in the country you just enjoy it so much. I love animals and I love trees and anything country.”
Look-7-794x1024.jpg

And, lastly, that beard that’s quickly becoming his trademark: “It just grew I guess, I couldn’t for ages. I would have loved to grow one when I was a kid, I would have loved to have gone to prom and school and sh!t with a beard.”

Nothing to do with shedding the barefaced image of your Calvin Klein days?

“[Audibly scoffs] sh!t. I couldn’t grow one then otherwise I would have had one.”

That would have been a different path.
V6A5281_FIN-1024x660.jpg

LFBqAYO.jpg

3YO6SP4.jpg

50ShadesofPale

I avada kedavra yall hoz
Reaction score
Reactions
34,548 270 166
Alleybux
i dont like that beard, but he damn sho could get this, AND HE LIKE the chocolate, heeeeeeeeeeeey Travis,lol

tara38

Proud ****
Reaction score
Reactions
6,073 179 45
Alleybux
From New York Magazine 2003

Ladies’ Man: Green Machine

Tom Green continues to have a way with the ladies. A West Coast tipster recently spied Alias hottie Merrin Dungey—she plays the good and evil twins Francie and Allison—howling over dinner with a friend at Lucques restaurant in L.A. Dungey was reminiscing about making out with the ex–Mr. Drew Barrymore at a party at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. But Green’s got some competition. Dungey also revealed that she recently enjoyed some intimate time with Travis Fimmel, the former Calvin Klein model who stars in the new WB series Tarzan.

http://nymag.com/nymag/columns/intelligencer/n_9099/

Tom Green.....ewwwwww! Still can't get over that one.

SoSo_Cali

Soul Rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
22,860 470 134
Alleybux
God those are some cheesy ass magazine spreads, no wonder he doesn't like acting. However, that is a fine ass white boy. Ragnar, oh ya!!

welpwelpwelp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,075 288 66
Alleybux
He's dating me. Y'all can go home now. End of. :arrogant:

Glad I found his tea thread. I have a strange feeling that Warcraft will be a success and unless he hides his ass in his Oz farm, he'll be under the crazy spotlight. Why does it happen to my under the radar crushes? Preemptive sob :cry:

welpwelpwelp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,075 288 66
Alleybux
Unless he quit, he smokes. There are pics of him from last fall at LAX holding a pack of ciggies in his hand.

NoirPrincess

Ray Reddington's Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
53,201 850 887
Alleybux
That bulge is not his. He admitted a long time ago that those are created for the pics.

He could still get the naked twerk tho.

Queen Shaka

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
251 24 11
Alleybux
He's dating me. Y'all can go home now. End of. :arrogant:

Glad I found his tea thread. I have a strange feeling that Warcraft will be a success and unless he hides his ass in his Oz farm, he'll be under the crazy spotlight. Why does it happen to my under the radar crushes? Preemptive sob :cry:

Warcraft has a built in fan base, I get the feeling it will be a success too, his career is definitely ascending. That just means more money for him like he wants lol!

welpwelpwelp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,075 288 66
Alleybux
Warcraft has a built in fan base, I get the feeling it will be a success too, his career is definitely ascending. That just means more money for him like he wants lol!

Yeah and whoever saw Duncan Jones work can expect a success, Moon and Source Code are brilliant.
And that means more more money for our farms, he can keep restoring the family farm in Oz but I already picked our big place in South of France :arrogant:

Queen Shaka

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
251 24 11
Alleybux
@welpwelpwelp Girl bye:stop: Travis ain't going to no cold ass uppity rude south of france! You must be cray. Don't think he has even bought his own farm yet, he probably stays at his family's farm?

welpwelpwelp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,075 288 66
Alleybux
@welpwelpwelp Girl bye:stop: Travis ain't going to no cold ass uppity rude south of france! You must be cray. Don't think he has even bought his own farm yet, he probably stays at his family's farm?

Ch... it will be our summer house farm, he'll learn the secrets of French cheese and bring some tips back in Oz family farm where there we already started a business. And we'll make money to buy a third pretty little house in Italy...

Girl, everything has been planned. :arrogant:

MC GiGi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,837 117 16
Alleybux
Ch... it will be our summer house farm, he'll learn the secrets of French cheese and bring some tips back in Oz family farm where there we already started a business. And we'll make money to buy a third pretty little house in Italy...

Girl, everything has been planned. :arrogant:

Lord, she has this man makin' cheese :disdain:

tara38

Proud ****
Reaction score
Reactions
6,073 179 45
Alleybux
Two vids Travis made cameo's in:

Janet Jackson's Someone To Be My Lover

You'll catch him at 2:36 and 2:50

Jennifer Lopez's I'm Real

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge6ZXAq1vtc"]Jennifer Lopez - I'm Real - Official Music Video HD - YouTube[/ame]

He's at 2:21

Here are snippets from a Hello! magazine interview:

Within months, the green-eyed hunk was appearing in videos for Jennifer Lopez and Janet Jackson; then came his big break with Calvin Klein. The rest is billboard history.

He's quick, though, to clear up a couple of oft-repeated anecdotes concerning his alleged remarks regarding J Lo's derriere and his decision to break up with All Saints' Nicole Appleton. "I say what I want," he remarks, "but this thing going round about me saying Nicole was boring and Jennifer Lopez has a fat arse is absolute bµllsh!t, mate. I've never even met Jennifer. And Nicole is great, we're just different." He adds: "And she dumped me, I never dumped her."

Also, Travis is said to be the inspiration for the Smith Jerrod charcter on xes and the City

travis-fimmel-from-calvin-klein-model-to-vikings-star-04.jpg

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom