Quantcast

Travis Fimmel [VIKINGS ACTOR] Discussion Thread

missysusie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
70 10 2
Alleybux
Looks like someone's having a good time! Travis Fimmel is a little bleary-eyed as he enjoys yacht party with Vikings co-stars after attending San Diego Comic-Con

He found fame as the picture perfect Calvin Klein model with the blue eyes and blonde locks before launching a successful acting career.

And on Friday, Travis Fimmel appeared to be celebrating his success at the IMDB yacht party after promoting his hit TV series, Vikings, at San Diego Comic-Con.

The 37-year-old looked a little worse for wear as he relaxed on the yacht with his Vikings co-stars, who also looked like they'd had their fair share of fun, too.
36846B3F00000578-0-image-m-16_1469288326983.jpg

Enjoying yourself? Travis Fimmel (far right) looked a little worse for wear as he posed with his Vikings co-stars on the IMDB yacht after attending San Diego Comic-Con

The bleary-eyed Australian actor, who was dressed in a Dickies T-shirt and an old baseball cap, flashed a smile to the cameras.

Canadian star Alexander Ludwig, who plays Bjorn Ironside on Vikings, could be seen curled up in the background with his thumb in his mouth like a baby.

The 24-year-old restfully laid his head in co-star Katheryn Winnick's lap.
36861D6E00000578-0-image-m-21_1469288420136.jpg

Casual: The 37-year-old was dressed in a Dickies T-shirt and an old baseball cap
3684AB6B00000578-0-image-m-22_1469288443564.jpg

The whole gang! The Australian actor was with his Vikings co-stars, Katheryn Winnick, Alexander Ludwig, and Gustaf Skarsgard

The blonde beauty didn't seem to mind the infantile display, posing naturally for the camera as she caressed Alexander's head with her hand.

Last but not least was Swedish actor Gustaf Skarsgard, who looked relaxed and chilled as he delivered a friendly smile.

The foursome were unwinding after a stressful day of promoting their hit historical series at the popular convention.
3684B19600000578-0-image-m-23_1469288628775.jpg

A-list: Travis is the star of the historical drama Vikings, which was recently renewed for its fifth season

Travis, who recently starred in the Warcraft movie, revealed earlier last month that his own appearance 'never crosses his mind.'

Speaking to the Daily Telegraph, he opened up about 'that one modelling job' and his love of women.
36892A3600000578-0-image-a-24_1469289048233.jpg

'I never gave a s**t about what I looked like': He found fame as a Calvin Klein model in 2002

'I never gave a s**t about what I looked like,' he said in the interview published on Monday.

Having only ever appeared in one campaign for the American fashion label, it was widely reported the billboard was responsible for traffic congestion and accidents by women drivers.

However, the ex-model insists that traffic story is 'just a rumour' and nothing more.
36892A3A00000578-0-image-m-26_1469289383858.jpg

Movie star: The Aussie actor was recently seen in the Warcraft movie

X

Of course it wasnt a yacht but a boat where the cast did interviews but whatever.
Looks like someone's having a good time! Travis Fimmel is a little bleary-eyed as he enjoys yacht party with Vikings co-stars after attending San Diego Comic-Con

He found fame as the picture perfect Calvin Klein model with the blue eyes and blonde locks before launching a successful acting career.

And on Friday, Travis Fimmel appeared to be celebrating his success at the IMDB yacht party after promoting his hit TV series, Vikings, at San Diego Comic-Con.

The 37-year-old looked a little worse for wear as he relaxed on the yacht with his Vikings co-stars, who also looked like they'd had their fair share of fun, too.
36846B3F00000578-0-image-m-16_1469288326983.jpg

Enjoying yourself? Travis Fimmel (far right) looked a little worse for wear as he posed with his Vikings co-stars on the IMDB yacht after attending San Diego Comic-Con

The bleary-eyed Australian actor, who was dressed in a Dickies T-shirt and an old baseball cap, flashed a smile to the cameras.

Canadian star Alexander Ludwig, who plays Bjorn Ironside on Vikings, could be seen curled up in the background with his thumb in his mouth like a baby.

The 24-year-old restfully laid his head in co-star Katheryn Winnick's lap.
36861D6E00000578-0-image-m-21_1469288420136.jpg

Casual: The 37-year-old was dressed in a Dickies T-shirt and an old baseball cap
3684AB6B00000578-0-image-m-22_1469288443564.jpg

The whole gang! The Australian actor was with his Vikings co-stars, Katheryn Winnick, Alexander Ludwig, and Gustaf Skarsgard

The blonde beauty didn't seem to mind the infantile display, posing naturally for the camera as she caressed Alexander's head with her hand.

Last but not least was Swedish actor Gustaf Skarsgard, who looked relaxed and chilled as he delivered a friendly smile.

The foursome were unwinding after a stressful day of promoting their hit historical series at the popular convention.
3684B19600000578-0-image-m-23_1469288628775.jpg

A-list: Travis is the star of the historical drama Vikings, which was recently renewed for its fifth season

Travis, who recently starred in the Warcraft movie, revealed earlier last month that his own appearance 'never crosses his mind.'

Speaking to the Daily Telegraph, he opened up about 'that one modelling job' and his love of women.
36892A3600000578-0-image-a-24_1469289048233.jpg

'I never gave a s**t about what I looked like': He found fame as a Calvin Klein model in 2002

'I never gave a s**t about what I looked like,' he said in the interview published on Monday.

Having only ever appeared in one campaign for the American fashion label, it was widely reported the billboard was responsible for traffic congestion and accidents by women drivers.

However, the ex-model insists that traffic story is 'just a rumour' and nothing more.
36892A3A00000578-0-image-m-26_1469289383858.jpg

Movie star: The Aussie actor was recently seen in the Warcraft movie

X

Of course it wasnt a yacht but a boat where the cast did interviews but whatever.
I just needed to reply to him saying about the accidents was rumours. Sorry yea is it wasn’t.
My mum was driving through London to get me and my brothers to collage and she actually hit into a car In front looking at him plastered on a billboard near the Piccadilly roundabout.
I hit my forehead on the dash of the car ( then we didn’t have to wear seatbelts )
And started arguing with my mum for looking at a stupid boy on a bill board

….. she was 45 for god sake and he looked no more then 23 (a couple years older then me ). So there you have it guys it honestly is not a lie it’s the truth.

missysusie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
70 10 2
Alleybux
10 Things You Didn't Know About Travis Fimmel

He-loves-play-cricket-beloved-Aussie-sport-696x765.jpg

Like his "Vikings" character Ragnar Lothbrok, Travis Fimmel tries to talk less and keep his thoughts to himself. And that's probably one of the reasons you rarely heard news about his personal life. But since we know that there's a lot like you who want to learn more stuff about the Aussie actor, we made a list of 10 things that you probably didn't know about him.

10) He dreamt of being a pro football player in Australia.

In his late teens, Fimmel left his hometown of Echuca for Melbourne, where he trained to play for St. Kilda Football Club in the Australian Football League. However, a broken leg sidelined him before the season kicked off.

In an interview with Flaunt magazine in May 2014, Travis didn't mention the injury when asked what made him quit the sports. But he did admit that he "sucked at it."

9) He deferred college to travel abroad

After giving up football, Fimmel was accepted into Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University, where he studied commercial architecture and engineering for a year. But he ultimately deferred to travel abroad.

"I'm not one for schooling and have no enjoyment sitting in a classroom all day, he said in an interview published on The Denver Post back in January 2009.

"I didn't pass any classes because I didn't end up showing up," he told Flaunt magazine. "I didn't really want to go to college, I was just trying to fill in time."

8) He worked in a London pub for a couple of years.

After leaving college, he flew to England just to travel but ended up living there for two years. While in the U.K., he worked in a bar, where he met his agent.

7) He's the first male model in the world to secure a six-figure deal with Calvin Klein.

LA Models signed Fimmel on the spot, despite walking barefoot into the modeling agency's office in 2002.

"It was a Monday morning when I arrived [in the U.S]," the actor recalled in an interview with Metro, published online in 2009. "I went into the agency with no shoes on and just said: 'Hey.' They just picked me up straight away. They got me a flat, rented me a car and really looked after me."

He then became the first male model in the world to secure a six-figure deal with Calvin Klein for a year. He fronted CK's Crave men's fragrance campaign as well as Calvin Klein's Body campaign, where he modeled the brand's famous underwear.

6) He doesn't want to be famous.

In an interview with Pittsburg Post-Gazette in February 2014, Fimmel said that getting popular was never a goal for him.

"I just want to be proud of what I do, and unfortunately, in this business, if you do all right, you sort of get recognized a bit. That is the least favorite (part) by far, for me," he said. "I wish you could just do the job and nobody ever saw it and you still made the money."

He added that he just entered show business to make some money. "It's a job like any other job. You try to make some money and not embarrass yourself too much while doing it," he said.

5) He's not into social media.

"I don't do any of that computer stuff," the actor told Today."I don't Instagram or Facebook. I don't like all that s**t. I'm a quiet person. There are just some people who want to be seen all the time, [but] my life's not that interesting, to put it on the Internet."

4) He loves fishing.

"I fish between takes on set. During lunch, I go for a fish," Fimmel told Today.

During a Reddit AMA last February, he wrote that his coolest catch recently was a rainbow trout.

3) He hates doing xes scenes.

"I hate 'em, to be honest," he told Pittsburg Post-Gazette of filming love scenes. "It's very awkward. I'm all for the free kisses, but it's very uncomfortable. It's not a natural thing. You don't do it in front of people in real life. Not many people do, I guess. It's just very unnatural doing intimate stuff in front of other people."

2) He was raised on a 5500-acre farm.

He was raised on a 5500-acre farm located between Melbourne and Sydney. His father is a cattle farmer and his mother a recreational nurse. Until the age of seventeen, his life was spent at school and working on the family farm, morning and night-something he continues to relish on his trips back home.

1) He'll quit acting once he earned enough money to have his own farm.

Fimmel told Flaunt magazine that it's really farming that he wants to do.

"That's the only reason I'm doing this, to make some money to get my own farm," he said. "I'll make some money and I'll be out."

"I wish I was on the farm the whole time but there's no money in it," he told Big Issue in February 2014. "[Getting a farm of my own] was a short-term plan but this industry's pretty hard. Now it's a long-term plan."
Another twitter site to keep on top of

https://twitter.com/bestoftravis

Coz_DpQWYAAgVqf.jpg

travis when he was 24 yrs old with jill marie jones at her birthday

Also,

Pinterest selfies with fans are awesome.

Makes me laugh. You wouldn’t do it in front of other people and his girlfriend was a pδrn star.

Annitaj90

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
He had said in an interview as far as I can remember, that he didn’t want to work in a farm for only one year when he was younger. Probably that’s when he traveled abroad.
wow, a year that changed his whole life... tell me about destiny...

giddyup25

Special Unicorn
Reaction score
Reactions
21,482 144 81
Alleybux
Are you from that area?

I would have assumed he would want to stay with his parents or family while in Australia

Riverina born. Still have family and friends in the area as well as several business contacts. My work though keeps me elsewhere interstate and internationally- depending on project or contract. :emoji_shrug:

giddyup25

Special Unicorn
Reaction score
Reactions
21,482 144 81
Alleybux
At least they changed that bloody 'Don't fence me in' song. It was cute for maybe a week, but it was getting a bit much.

mack182

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,156 28 8
Alleybux
His oldest brother, Marcus, would seem to live locally too. I know in an interview from some time ago, Travis said that both his brothers worked in the mines of Western Australia, but I think Marcus' circumstances may have changed since then.
He could be FIFO. Fly In Fly Out. The job pay for them to fly in from wherever they live in Aus. It’s shift work, so like 3 weeks on working every day and then 1 week off where they fly home (for example, there’s different shift/roster patterns depending on the workplace). I’ve a friend who lives in Brisbane and is FIFO, works in Western Aus same area as Travis’ brothers. He does 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off. It’s why they get paid decent money.

rabudabi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
209 5
Alleybux
Just a behind the scenes but it’s look lovely

Can’t wait to see him in his wet t-shirt. Do you guys think he has a beer belly? I tried to see in Black Snow in one of the scenes but couldn’t see well :D

EmiliaGrace

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,604 72 4
Alleybux
He could be FIFO. Fly In Fly Out. The job pay for them to fly in from wherever they live in Aus. It’s shift work, so like 3 weeks on working every day and then 1 week off where they fly home (for example, there’s different shift/roster patterns depending on the workplace). I’ve a friend who lives in Brisbane and is FIFO, works in Western Aus same area as Travis’ brothers. He does 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off. It’s why they get paid decent money.
Interesting. I've never heard of this.

giddyup25

Special Unicorn
Reaction score
Reactions
21,482 144 81
Alleybux
Just a behind the scenes but it’s look lovely

Travla and Travis have both now officially released the clip- it looks like THE clip because it's pretty much identical bar a bit of 'nostalgic' filter where they've 'cracked' it to look like old footage.

It's a slightly better effort than their last one in terms of female representation.
Still girls surfing- groundbreaking guys. I love how business and media in general sell surfing like it's a national sport when it's not and barely 2.4% of the population surf (Australian Bureau of Statistic) :rolleyes:
Also, they're so far apart in the water that they don't even look like they're in the one shoot. Just some questionable creative choices. To be fair from what I've been reading most of this idea seems to have stemmed from the organizers of the surf carnival.

giddyup25

Special Unicorn
Reaction score
Reactions
21,482 144 81
Alleybux

It's quiet common for Mines here because the bigger mines, particularly the ones for digging for export purposes are really remote. Miner's here are on salaries equivalent to and in some cases more than banking executives.
I have a friend from university who took a job in the mines rather than the industry we studied in. She makes $430k per year driving the big mine trucks in and out of the mine. She is fly in fly out from Newcastle NSW to Western Australia. She owns 3 houses, a $100k car and has serious investments. All as a 32yo single mum.

EmiliaGrace

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,604 72 4
Alleybux
It's quiet common for Mines here because the bigger mines, particularly the ones for digging for export purposes are really remote. Miner's here are on salaries equivalent to and in some cases more than banking executives.
I have a friend from university who took a job in the mines rather than the industry we studied in. She makes $430k per year driving the big mine trucks in and out of the mine. She is fly in fly out from Newcastle NSW to Western Australia. She owns 3 houses, a $100k car and has serious investments. All as a 32yo single mum.
Wow. You can make some serious money doing this!

mack182

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,156 28 8
Alleybux
All part of the mining industry over here. Some others too, like construction. But Mining is really hard to get into over here… it’s a long hard process. If you get in, you’re doing well which is why Travis has said his brothers are successful. Just getting into the industry is a success!

giddyup25

Special Unicorn
Reaction score
Reactions
21,482 144 81
Alleybux
All part of the mining industry over here. Some others too, like construction. But Mining is really hard to get into over here… it’s a long hard process. If you get in, you’re doing well which is why Travis has said his brothers are successful. Just getting into the industry is a success!

Difficult to get in, but no shortage of work and they're constantly looking for new employees. You jsut have to pass the selection process.
How's that story of Gina Rhinehart giving a random 15 employees 100k Christmas bonus- they were drawn out of hat, and one of the selected guys had only been there 3 months. He'd be laughing lol!

Annitaj90

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Travla and Travis have both now officially released the clip- it looks like THE clip because it's pretty much identical bar a bit of 'nostalgic' filter where they've 'cracked' it to look like old footage.

It's a slightly better effort than their last one in terms of female representation.
Still girls surfing- groundbreaking guys. I love how business and media in general sell surfing like it's a national sport when it's not and barely 2.4% of the population surf (Australian Bureau of Statistic) :rolleyes:
Also, they're so far apart in the water that they don't even look like they're in the one shoot. Just some questionable creative choices. To be fair from what I've been reading most of this idea seems to have stemmed from the organizers of the surf carnival.
Yes, I was surprised to see that they uploaded it to the official accounts as THE promotional video since the original publication of the production company that made it said that the full film would be out soon that this was just behind the scenes. Now it doesn't say that in the post anymore, it's obviously been edited.

rabudabi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
209 5
Alleybux
Yes, I was surprised to see that they uploaded it to the official accounts as THE promotional video since the original publication of the production company that made it said that the full film would be out soon that this was just behind the scenes. Now it doesn't say that in the post anymore, it's obviously been edited.
Bummer :/

giddyup25

Special Unicorn
Reaction score
Reactions
21,482 144 81
Alleybux

As I mentioned I believe this one was mostly the surf club's concept- specifically for the surf carnival joint promo.

There's nothing here that shows the stuff filmed on that dusty cattle joint out the back of Airlie (where we got the snap shot of him riding a horse doing stockwork.) and there's nothing from Fraser Island here either- assuming they were filming something there and not just a holiday- if it was just a holiday why the need to post that picture of the car towing the boat on the Fraser beach?

Annitaj90

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
As I mentioned I believe this one was mostly the surf club's concept- specifically for the surf carnival joint promo.

There's nothing here that shows the stuff filmed on that dusty cattle joint out the back of Airlie (where we got the snap shot of him riding a horse doing stockwork.) and there's nothing from Fraser Island here either- assuming they were filming something there and not just a holiday- if it was just a holiday why the need to post that picture of the car towing the boat on the Fraser beach?
I think they are two different promo, this one we saw now is to promote the surf carnival and another one that would be exclusive to Travla. If I remember correctly, the one that was filmed on Fraser Island was directed by the same people who made the original Travla film (Andy Allen's friends) and this one is with another production company. Why wasn't this last film made by the same production company that's been doing things with Travla? I dont know.
I don't think it was a holiday but I'm sure he took the opportunity to rest a bit between shooting because I doubt they filmed every day.
mmm I have not seen what you mention was filmed in Airlie ... I missed it

EmiliaGrace

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,604 72 4
Alleybux
I think they are two different promo, this one we saw now is to promote the surf carnival and another one that would be exclusive to Travla. If I remember correctly, the one that was filmed on Fraser Island was directed by the same people who made the original Travla film (Andy Allen's friends) and this one is with another production company. Why wasn't this last film made by the same production company that's been doing things with Travla? I dont know.
I don't think it was a holiday but I'm sure he took the opportunity to rest a bit between shooting because I doubt they filmed every day.
mmm I have not seen what you mention was filmed in Airlie ... I missed it
I think the footage of him wearing a stetson and on horseback was taken on a sheep farm in the Echuca area, as the farm owner on FB commented that Travis was filming with his "girls" - his sheep!

Annitaj90

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I think the footage of him wearing a stetson and on horseback was taken on a sheep farm in the Echuca area, as the farm owner on FB commented that Travis was filming with his "girls" - his sheep!
Do you talk about this? I saw the same thing. A guy who met Travis at the meeting they did at the Lockington bar I think a few days before Christmas. They posted this a few days after that meeting and they had also uploaded some photos of Travis dressed exactly the same riding a horse so I assumed it was that boy's farm but the photos were uploaded at the time to ig stories and I don't know if they ended up in a post but maybe @giddyup25 is talking about another filming since he was filming a lot apparently.

EmiliaGrace

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,604 72 4
Alleybux
Do you talk about this? I saw the same thing. A guy who met Travis at the meeting they did at the Lockington bar I think a few days before Christmas. They posted this a few days after that meeting and they had also uploaded some photos of Travis dressed exactly the same riding a horse so I assumed it was that boy's farm but the photos were uploaded at the time to ig stories and I don't know if they ended up in a post but maybe @giddyup25 is talking about another filming since he was filming a lot apparently.

Yes, this is what I was referring to!

mack182

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,156 28 8
Alleybux
Difficult to get in, but no shortage of work and they're constantly looking for new employees. You jsut have to pass the selection process.
How's that story of Gina Rhinehart giving a random 15 employees 100k Christmas bonus- they were drawn out of hat, and one of the selected guys had only been there 3 months. He'd be laughing lol!
Just like the public service sector too (having lived in Canberra I’ve heard all about how hard it’s to get in yet they always need people haha).
Yeah say what you want about the woman but she does do some decent things hey.

lizziegrace

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Can’t wait to see him in his wet t-shirt. Do you guys think he has a beer belly? I tried to see in Black Snow in one of the scenes but couldn’t see well :D
The t-shirt makes me laugh. I reckon those Calvin Klein ads must have really scarred him! There was Podcast with Amy Bailey and Clive standen from Vikings and they were talking to another Vikings actor and they all laughed about the scene in Vikings where Travis gets in the water with King Ecbert because Travis just kept arguing and fighting the director to not have to take his costume top off.

If he does have a beer belly he certainly hides it well! No way he doesn’t workout though. His arms and shoulders alway look amazing

giddyup25

Special Unicorn
Reaction score
Reactions
21,482 144 81
Alleybux

NOoooo, Nope. Not even close to what I was talking about.
Travis on a horse, in a paddock rounding up cattle. Not a sheep in sight- very wrong country area for sheep unless you're trying to kill them. The property in question was out the back of Airlie- possibly the same one they visited in the first filming when he was talking to an old guy.

giddyup25

Special Unicorn
Reaction score
Reactions
21,482 144 81
Alleybux
The t-shirt makes me laugh. I reckon those Calvin Klein ads must have really scarred him! There was Podcast with Amy Bailey and Clive standen from Vikings and they were talking to another Vikings actor and they all laughed about the scene in Vikings where Travis gets in the water with King Ecbert because Travis just kept arguing and fighting the director to not have to take his costume top off.

If he does have a beer belly he certainly hides it well! No way he doesn’t workout though. His arms and shoulders alway look amazing

Honestly, I think he's got some kind of scars- certainly some developed aversions- to taking his shirt off, lack of clothing, or tight clothing even, probably stemming back from when he was modelling.

He'd rather wear a t-shirt 4 times bigger than his actual size, rather than take his shirt off. I get there's a time and place, but if actual Tropics isn't a time and place, I don't know what is. I get there's the stupid thirsty thot section of the public and fan base that are probably telling him to "take it off". Still, time and place.

Annitaj90

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
NOoooo, Nope. Not even close to what I was talking about.
Travis on a horse, in a paddock rounding up cattle. Not a sheep in sight- very wrong country area for sheep unless you're trying to kill them. The property in question was out the back of Airlie- possibly the same one they visited in the first filming when he was talking to an old guy.
I've never seen what you say... definitely.....too bad I missed it... maybe it'll show up later on a new promo and I can see it there... anyway ....thanks @giddyup25

rabudabi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
209 5
Alleybux

But did he complain about the naked scenes with Lagertha? I bet he didn’t :D

rabudabi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
209 5
Alleybux
Honestly, I think he's got some kind of scars- certainly some developed aversions- to taking his shirt off, lack of clothing, or tight clothing even, probably stemming back from when he was modelling.

He'd rather wear a t-shirt 4 times bigger than his actual size, rather than take his shirt off. I get there's a time and place, but if actual Tropics isn't a time and place, I don't know what is. I get there's the stupid thirsty thot section of the public and fan base that are probably telling him to "take it off". Still, time and place.
They could have put him in one of those surfing tops at least I don’t know how you call them. But his torso must be really white compared to his hands, and if he is naked it would be very funny plus the hair colour :x

missyellow

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
277 8
Alleybux
They could have put him in one of those surfing tops at least I don’t know how you call them. But his torso must be really white compared to his hands, and if he is naked it would be very funny plus the hair colour :x
He could've worn a rashie, but I dunno I feel like he has his own reasons for going with an oversized tshirt over a rashie.

Most of the time when I see pics of him, just makes me want to take him shopping to get clothes that actually fit him and flatter him more. He looked good in Black snow because the clothes actually fit him.

Annitaj90

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Well, one thing I noticed in the last film was the color difference in the skin tone of his legs hahaha. I guess the same happen with his arms and torso except that, when he's home, he takes off his tshirt and gets a better tan.
9295B5B8-DFA9-43E6-8284-3A05B8149D44.jpeg

mack182

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,156 28 8
Alleybux
He could've worn a rashie, but I dunno I feel like he has his own reasons for going with an oversized tshirt over a rashie.

Most of the time when I see pics of him, just makes me want to take him shopping to get clothes that actually fit him and flatter him more. He looked good in Black snow because the clothes actually fit him.
Nah, take him as he is including his wardrobe! None of this changing a person, it’s him who has to be comfortable for himself and if that’s in oversized shirts then good for him. He ain’t here to present for others at the expense of his own comfort. None of us are.

EmiliaGrace

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,604 72 4
Alleybux
Speaking of, I’m going to Jaspers Sauna/Ice bathy thinga-ma-Bob place tomorrow!
Enjoy it, if you take the icy plunge - it's supposed to be really invigorating! Finland is a spectacular country. Hope you're having a great time!

The Culture

News Alley

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

Top Bottom