Trevor Jackson - Get To You (Music Video)

**THE LIGHT** ™️
Reactions
65,823 1,420 223
Alleybux
The jeans—Strike 1!!

The “ankle”socks—Strike 2!!

The “Coming To America” braid at the back of his head—Strike 3!!

“YOU’RE OUT!!”

1618834378601.gif

**ETA: Never forget!!

1619054946928.gif

:cry

Last edited:

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

I do not like lovelyti2002
Tasha K is gaining on that fake and phony fraud lovely tea bag. The true goat about to take her place on the throne of YouTube.
Am I an ectomorph, mesomorph, or ecto-mesomorph?
I'm thinking ecto with something....im not sure whether it's meso or endo.
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
I've been supportive of Vanessa before and I still like her, she's in fact a strong woman and I have no doubt in mine she loved Kobe and is doing...
IG Influencers (Spin-off thread)
It’s the “I hate it here” for me!
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
And posting about it on their IG stories. Poor Lala one day with Kim K next Ciara next day Vanessa next day Angie Beyince next Kelly R! Hmmm!
Bill Gates was put under investigation by Microsoft board over alleged sexual relationship w/...
IKR, there was an approximately 20 year gap between the affair and the report to the the board. I don't understand the rationale for reporting the...
90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
Kalani's situation is no one's fault but hers. Yup. She was the elder of the two. Pretty sure the sex was not good then either. Then She got...
Actor Ricky Schroder harassing a Costco employee over mask mandate...
So I guess he took that refund and went to sams club. Or gave it to Kyle Rittenhouse. e1
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Now 5starwacki wants to claim her Turkish side lmao
‘Shahs Of Sunset’ Season 9 Discussion Thread
How is Mike still making money I know it can't all be from this show...he is another one that I wonder how any woman would consider him as an...
Top Bottom