Quantcast

True Crime Thread (May Contain Graphic Photos & Language)

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,615 21,357 16,214
Alleybux
no way her injuries are from a single fall off a 14 foot residential deck. how do you have injuries to the side of your head, near your ear, from falling face first,? how does the medical examiner see a post mortem injury stitch it up but does not document it correctly, /? Michelle the family rep says to post these online, please share. and don't stop until these people are held accountable
Did they do a rape kit on her? From her injuries it looks like they either stabbed her with some sort of object. Then once she was dead threw her body off the balcony to make it look like that’s how she died. With these being monied white people, this could’ve been a ritual murder.

lulu73tam

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
61 66 4
Alleybux
Did they do a rape kit on her? From her injuries it looks like they either stabbed her with some sort of object. Then once she was dead threw her body off the balcony to make it look like that’s how she died. With these being monied white people, this could’ve been a ritual murder.
NOPE , no rape kit! they said that it was apparent that it was an accidental death due to intoxication and a fall, they (coroners office) even went as far as burning her jammies,

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,615 21,357 16,214
Alleybux
NOPE , no rape kit! they said that it was apparent that it was an accidental death due to intoxication and a fall, they (coroners office) even went as far as burning her jammies,
What?! I didn’t know that they burned evidence?! That’s crazy af! I hope her family are doing something about this. I would try to hire a private investigator or try to sue everyone or something. Because this is clearly a coverup.

MayaKeats

Let Motown wrap your soul
Reaction score
Reactions
323,661 7,793 2,191
Alleybux
The Carlie Brucia case still pisses me off. The guy who kidnapped and murdered that child had been accused by a woman of attacking her some time earlier. He had grabbed her and pushed her into some bushes, but she managed to get away.

Not only was he acquitted of assaulting the woman, but one of the male jurors shook his (Joseph Smith’s) hand.

So an idiot jury let him go, and he grabbed a child in broad daylight and left her body behind a church. Fortunately the bastard died in prison. Save the Florida tax payers some cash.

When juries fµck up, they can really fµck up.

Writerdie18

I'm the problem, it's me
Reaction score
Reactions
63,165 3,197 679
Alleybux
tumblr_pud4dyEJDa1y0vnv6o1_1280.jpg

Following a slew of criminal offenses against women, Scott Beierle began documenting his misogyny online through YouTube videos posted under the alias “Carnifex.” In one of his earliest monologues dated January 4, 2013, he blamed “females in general” in reference to past acts of mass murder and posited women who “abused” their “power” were responsible for “the next Columbine.”

Beierle introduced a later video called “The Plight of the Adolescent Male” by addressing “adolescent males…that are in the position, the situation, the disposition of Elliot Rodger,” the 22-year-old man who killed six people in a rampage through Isla Vista, California and committed suicide on May 23, 2014. He added the message was for those “not getting any, no , no nothing. This endless wasteland that breeds this longing and this frustration.” He mentioned Rodger once more in a video about retribution, a word that was Elliot’s codename for his day of attack, in which he said, “I have a duty, an obligation, a moral obligation to proceed and act as such.”

In “The Rebirth of my Misogynism,” he recalled a number of rejections and perceived slights using similar verbiage to Luby’s Cafeteria shooter George Hennard: “Treachery at its most vile. When you, even not unintentionally stir up a pit of vipers that they can be, and this was a pit of vipers.” He concluded the video with the belief “what comes around goes around and those that engage in treachery ultimately will be victims of it.”

On November 2, 2018, the 40-year-old paid the admission fee to a 5:30 class at Hot Yoga Tallahassee in Florida, where he proceeded to kill two women with a 9mm Glock 17 and injure four others before fatally shooting himself under the chin.
I remember this but didn't know he was 40. Wow what a stupid loser.

Writerdie18

I'm the problem, it's me
Reaction score
Reactions
63,165 3,197 679
Alleybux
tumblr_pf7g2u3vFe1tlljfxo2_540.jpg
tumblr_pf7g2u3vFe1tlljfxo1_540.jpg

Jamiel Andre Shaw II, 17, was a junior in Los Angeles High School. He enjoyed playing basketball, baseball and football and was an avid piano player. Several colleges were considering Jamiel and over the weekend of the 1st and 2nd of March, 2008, Jamiel attended a football training program that prepares high school footballs players for college football and even a career in the National Football League.

Pedro Espinoza was a member of the 18th Street Gang who was an undocumented resident of the U.S. On the evening of the 2nd of March, Espinoza spotted Jamiel walking down the street approximately three blocks from his home. He was returning from the football training program. Espinoza was immediately drawn to the fact that Jamiel was an African American with a red backpack - a Spider-Man backpack, in fact. Espinoza believed this was evidence that he was a member of the rival gang, the Bloods.

Espinoza slowed down the car alongside Jamiel and rolled down his window to ask what gang he was in. Jamiel didn’t answer - he wasn’t affiliated with any gang and didn’t want any trouble. Espinoza then opened fire on Jamiel and shot him in the stomach. As Jamiel lay on the ground covering his head, Espinoza got out of the car and shot Jamiel through his hand and into his head. Jamiel was so close to his home that his father heard the gunshots and ran outside where he found his son bleeding to death. He say alongside his son comforting him until medical personnel arrived but it was too late - Jamiel died from his wounds.

Espinoza was soon apprehended. His gang affiliation made him eligible for the death penalty and in May of 2012, Espinoza was sentenced to death.

Jamiel’s family attempted to sue to sheriff’s department for negligence, violation of the immigration and nationality act and deprivation of civil rights. The lawsuit was dismissed, however. Jamiel’s father became a staunch supporter of Donald Trump and even appeared in an advertisement about illegal immigration. “Trump is the only one saying you’re going to be dealt with. We’re going to enforce that. That’s beautiful,” he said.
Wow, I don't know whether to 'WTF' emoji this story or 'Sad Face' it. The whole thing is terrible.

Writerdie18

I'm the problem, it's me
Reaction score
Reactions
63,165 3,197 679
Alleybux
tumblr_pcbaybhBmN1tlljfxo2_400.jpg

I'm really sorry to say this but they should have just stopped with the attempts at reconstructing people's likenesses in the 70s/80s. This and Gacy's victims were just so horrible, ghastly looking. Looked nothing like the people they were actually supposed to be.

Writerdie18

I'm the problem, it's me
Reaction score
Reactions
63,165 3,197 679
Alleybux
tumblr_o2i0ldgnpR1tlljfxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_o2i0ldgnpR1tlljfxo2_540.jpg
tumblr_o2i0ldgnpR1tlljfxo3_r1_540.jpg

The Preppy Killer
Robert Chambers, nicknamed “The Preppy Killer,” was charged with manslaughter in the death of 18-year-old Jennifer Levin. Levin’s naked body was discovered on 26 August, 1986, in Central Park - she had been strangled to death and her body was riddled with bruises and bite marks. Authorities immediately zoned in on Robert Chambers after witnesses from a local bar reported that they had seen Levin leave with Chambers.

During the interview with police, it was noted that Chambers face and hands were covered in scratches; he claimed they were from his cat. After a thorough interrogation and investigation, Chambers eventually admitted that he had killed Levin - an accident, he claimed - when they were having “rough xes.” He had claimed that Levin had tied him up in Central Park and began to give him oral xes. She then reportedly became violent and when he attempted to push her off him, he claims he somehow managed to accidentally strangle her to death.

This scenario seems to be extremely incredulous due to the fact that Chambers was 6′5″ while Levin was only 5′4″. Regardless of these inconsistencies, Chambers was portrayed as a good “alter boy” and Levin’s reputation was attacked by the defence. They smeared her name and claimed she was promiscuous and kept a “xes diary,” which turned out to be a phone book with the numbers of her friends. Bizarrely, the jury sided with Chambers and believed that he, a 220lbs man double her weight, killed her accidentally while trying to protect himself from her advances.

He served a mere 15 years but karma is never far behind and in 2009, Chambers was found guilty of selling cocaine and sentenced to another 19 years behind bars.
Holy fµck this dude was handsome.

Writerdie18

I'm the problem, it's me
Reaction score
Reactions
63,165 3,197 679
Alleybux
When asked by local news about the selfies Holbrook responded, “I was focusing on the negative outcome of court and my caring went out the window about the situation,” Holbrook said. “I wasn’t going to dwell on the negative. I was going to focus on the positive and keep moving forward with this”.
A word.

Onyxx

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,262 91 22
Alleybux
88-year-old Russell Dermond and 87-year-old Shirley Dermond had enjoyed 68 years of blissful marriage. They lived in a $1 million, 3,300-square-foot home in a gated community on the banks of Lake Ocenee, Georgia, and regularly attended church together. Before Russell, a U.S. Navy veteran, retired, he had owned a number of restaurants. The couple were nothing out of the ordinary - they enjoyed reading, playing golf, going to the movies, and lunching with friends. This uniformity is exactly why it was so shocking when Russell and Shirley were brutally murdered.

On 6 May, 2014, neighbours made the alarming discovery of Russell, laying deceased and decapitated in his garage. They immediately called police who came to search the house and investigate the shocking murder. Russel’s head and Shirley were nowhere to be found during the initial search. It didn’t appear as though this was a robbery gone wrong as the house was not in disarray and nothing seemed to be stolen. The investigation uncovered that Russell had been bludgeoned to death before being grimly decapitated.

Shirley’s body was eventually discovered on 16 May, by two fishermen on Lake Oconee. She was just five miles from the house which she shared with her husband. She too had been killed by blunt force trauma. Police revealed that they believed the killer or killers came to their home via boat. This would explain why they weren’t spotted on the security camera footage from the entrance to the gated community. Russell’s head was never found, nor were the killer or killers. Police were never able to uncover a motive.
This is alarming.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
I am a serial killer. I would kill again.
-Aileen Wuornos
Aileen was abused and misunderstood. If I were her I would have done the same thing probably worse. I was abused by a man growing up a family member and believe me if I were a bit older I would have probably took him out of his misery but it happened anyway when I became a teenager I didn’t have to do a thing.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
tumblr_oj0pcez81b1u2roero1_400.gif
tumblr_oj0pcez81b1u2roero2_400.gif
tumblr_oj0pcez81b1u2roero3_400.gif
tumblr_oj0pcez81b1u2roero4_400.gif

[FONT=&quot]I thought Id see red meat right away, but there was a yellow corn-like substance which I later found out was fat. I had to cut in deeply to reach the red meat.

Murderer and cannibal Issei Sagawa describing the first time he cut into the body of Renée Hartevelt.
[/FONT]
Did he say if he at least seasoned it?

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
tumblr_ojvwq9y8Yd1u2roero1_500.jpg
tumblr_ojvwq9y8Yd1u2roero2_500.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Robert Bales was the mass murderer responsible for the Kandahar massacre, when he shot and killed sixteen afghan civilians, burning some of their bodies (the aftermath of which is pictured about). Nine children, some as young as two years old, and four women were included in the victim count.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was reported that he had consumed alcohol on the night of the shootings, a violation of military rules surrounding combat zones. He pled guilty to the crime in order to avoid the death penalty, and was sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.[/FONT]
Is that him with the creepy smile?

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
tumblr_oiax4swBwm1vz4yz6o1_400.gif

[FONT=&quot]To be a good killer you have to plan things out carefully. Youve got to be prepared in every way when the moment comes to strike; you cannot hesitate.
- Richard Ramirez.[/FONT]
Ramirez was a Jack ass. Have you ever watched his interviews? I would not have been afraid of him. He was a weak person overcome by an evil spirit.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
tumblr_ojisny9bqx1u2roero1_500.gif
tumblr_ojisny9bqx1u2roero2_500.gif

[FONT=&quot]Amanda Knox was convicted in 2009 for the murder of her housemate Meredith Kercher in Italy in 2007. While there was substantial physical evidence for the conviction of Rudy Guede, a career criminal with a long history of burglary, there was no physical evidence to suggest Knox had been involved. Instead she was prosecuted on the basis of her unusual, although in no way criminal, behaviour following the discovery of Kerchers body.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Knox would eventually be acquitted of the charges and return to her home in the United States in 2011, however the prosecution was granted a retrial and Knox would once again be found guilty of the murder in 2014. Finally the case went before the Supreme Court and definitively exonerated Amanda Knox for the crime, stating that the original case brought against her was without foundation. [/FONT]
That whole case made me angry. She is so guilty.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
tumblr_on9t7iaXEi1rav03ko1_250.jpg
tumblr_on9t7iaXEi1rav03ko2_250.jpg
tumblr_on9t7iaXEi1rav03ko3_250.jpg
tumblr_on9t7iaXEi1rav03ko5_250.jpg
tumblr_on9t7iaXEi1rav03ko4_250.jpg
tumblr_on9t7iaXEi1rav03ko6_250.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Dennis Rader was a serial killer in Kansas who killed 10 people between 1974 and 1991. He was well known for sending taunting letters to police and media, even suggesting names for himself including the one that stuck: BTK. Dennis had a bondage fetish and used to tie himself up and take self portraits. When he got arrested his collection of creepy bondage polaroids were discovered.[/FONT]
Was he the weirdo that cut the head off of the lady and posed it to look down at her body?

girlyteengirl

from farawayville
Reaction score
Reactions
23,780 795 207
Alleybux
View attachment 2885788

I'm really sorry to say this but they should have just stopped with the attempts at reconstructing people's likenesses in the 70s/80s. This and Gacy's victims were just so horrible, ghastly looking. Looked nothing like the people they were actually supposed to be.
ah! I hate these reconstructions from the 70s. they look so creepy most of the time, and sadly, they've only gotten marginally better. a recent case was with this missing woman who was stuffed in a suitcase after being murdered whose distinguishable feature was her chubby cheeks. the reconstruction had her face looking like a triangle!!

SelfishBeech

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,645 587 285
Alleybux
Tamla Horsford WAS MURDERED, THE POLICE HELP COVER IT UP TO KEEP IT QUIET

Posting these in a few forums so hopefully someone can see them, .. I don't have enough stats to post a thread yet.

There is an injury to the side of her head, it looks like she could have been punched in the temple by someone wearing a wedding ring. It is documented as injury to the front temporal lobe... there is no way that you can get that sort of injury with that sort of indention on the side of your head when they want you to believe she fell and landed this this, this woman was murdered!

This black woman was murdered and these crackers did this sh!t too her! Please share, make this go viral. View attachment 2836330 View attachment 2836333

View attachment 2836306

View attachment 2836278 View attachment 2836282 View attachment 2836283 View attachment 2836286 View attachment 2836291 View attachment 2836292
Where did you get these pics from?

Femmefatall

If you see me on timeout I called a b*tvh out
Reaction score
Reactions
38,264 5,051 2,597
Alleybux
I saw Ahmaud arbery autopsy photos it made me so sad and sick to my stomach :cry:

braindeadjuliet

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
793 27 6
Alleybux
View attachment 2885788

It’s intentional that they exaggerate unique features in hopes that they look recognizable to somebody. If they make the reconstructions to “normal” then the face gets lost in a sea of likeness. They unsettle me too.

Writerdie18

I'm the problem, it's me
Reaction score
Reactions
63,165 3,197 679
Alleybux
It’s intentional that they exaggerate unique features in hopes that they look recognizable to somebody. If they make the reconstructions to “normal” then the face gets lost in a sea of likeness. They unsettle me too.
So, I actually just recently learned this from a TC vid earlier this year (I meant to edit my OP)! They exaggerate certain features so that they stand out and are more likely to be recognized, like you said. It's like when you see a scary face and always remember it.

The psychology behind it is interesting.