Trust In God Always And It Shall Be Well

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

My experience with Taurus men...
It just sucks losing a friend of 4 years over this. I'm very introspective and I take responsibility for my part. I'm flawed but I do not...
How Many Countries in Africa Can You Name In 10 minutes
Terrible score but I was on the hotseat so the answers I already knew, evaded me lol.
Political Gossip Caitlyn Jenner's disastrous interview with Hannity
is it common for trans women to not change their voice after transition? hes too old. most late transitioners sound like this.
New Club For Growth Poll Shows Liz Cheney Is Wildly Unpopular In Wyoming
Pleas do not use anything Ticker Carlson (or Jenna Ellis) says as a point of reference. They both are proven liars. We are talking about the...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Another detail I noticed: usually when he smiles, the corners of his eyes crinkle, and a sparkle in his eyes. But I just see... nothing; no spark...
Celebrities who had contact with spirits
Not spirits but I was reading that thread the other day where French Montana went home to Morocco and came back to the United States and swore one...
Any "Pose" Cast and Crew Tea?
The first two episodes of the new season were a mess, even though the latter gave me glimpses of Pose at this prime so let’s see. but the...
Is John Boyega dating Love and Hip Hop New York star Maggie Carrie?
But this is why a woman like Maggie might be better for this Yoruba man’s ego. She has less than him, making him the king of his home. She’s...
Top Bottom