Quantcast

Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 13, 2021

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
Your word calls on us to pray for all men as well as those in authority (1 Timothy 2:1-4). Lord, I call on You for good governance in this nation and across the world. We need good governance here and elsewhere for Your word to spread and touch hearts and minds. The enemy uses chaos, corruption and control to limit the effect of Your presence. But, You are the only God and You have told us in 2 Chronicles 7:14 - if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Lord, heal the land and bring governance that honors and serves You.

IJN, Amen.

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
Awesome God, we come to You on behalf of those who are hurting. Father, Your Son Jesus died to set the captives free and we know that hurt and pain are not of You. Set the captives free oh Lord. Give Your Spirit to the weary and brokenhearted. Heal them of that which has fractured them. Patch up the broken spaces, fill the hollow points in them. Give them Your love and joy that it overwhelm and spread within them. Touch hearts and minds, Jehovah Rapha.

Move in an unexpected way for our prayer subjects, oh Lord. So many are desperate for anything but don't realize You are the only solution. We decree that the scales fall from their eyes. The chains and shackles break. Their bowed heads be lifted to witness the freedom You have for them and claim it for themselves.

Thank You oh gracious King, IJN, Amen.

MamaFatCheeks

LIVE * LAUGH * LOVE * ALOT
Reaction score
Reactions
71,097 972 39
Alleybux
Let us take our stance as intercessors who stand in the gap for others. Today as you pray for the needs of other people, pray with depth. That means, imagine you were praying for yourself - apply the fervor and zeal you'd use if you were crying out to the Lord for your personal needs or those of those you care for.

We are asked to love others as we would love ourselves so as we pray for strangers today, cry out to the Lord for them with the passion you'd reserve for yourself.

Father God, I want to lift up in prayer a woman that I grew up with. Our families have always been close. Last year, she lost her daughter Savannah. She was only 30. This weekend, her only son Antoine passed away. He was just 35. Lord, we know that there is a season for all things. But I also know that the word says that you will heal the brokenhearted and bind their wounds. Be with her now Lord and send an angel of comfort during her time of grief.

We have lost so many people this week Lord. Our hearts are grieving here on Earth, but help us to seek your face. My favorite scripture is Revelations 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.

Help us to support one another in love. Thank you for comforting those who mourn. Thank you Heavenly Father. We love you. IJN AMEN

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
Do you have a prayer request for yourself or someone else?

Share so we can lift the issue up to God in agreement with you.

Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
Father God, I want to lift up in prayer a woman that I grew up with. Our families have always been close. Last year, she lost her daughter Savannah. She was only 30. This weekend, her only son Antoine passed away. He was just 35. Lord, we know that there is a season for all things. But I also know that the word says that you will heal the brokenhearted and bind their wounds. Be with her now Lord and send an angel of comfort during her time of grief.

We have lost so many people this week Lord. Our hearts are grieving here on Earth, but help us to seek your face. My favorite scripture is Revelations 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.

Help us to support one another in love. Thank you for comforting those who mourn. Thank you Heavenly Father. We love you. IJN AMEN
Father You are He who binds up our wounds. Kindly bind up the wounds felt by Savannah and Antoine's mother.

Lord, touch their mother's heart. Give her comfort and strength to get through such trying loss. Father pour out Your warm Spirit over her and all those impacted by this loss. We call on You to bring peace to this family IJMN, Amen.

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
Job 42:2 - I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.

"The devil may rage and roar, the world may oppose, but God's purposes will be fulfilled." - Derek Prince.

Nothing can stop God's plan!

Glory be unto You our dependable God. Lord Come. Let Your will be done on earth as in heaven.

Isaiah 14:27 - For the LORD Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

Malachi 3:6 - I the LORD do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,319 4,977 407
Alleybux
Dear Lord, I pray for our Muslim sisters, brothers, and their families who have entered into Ramadan season today. I pray for a wonderful experience and time with their loved ones and strength as well. Please bless them all in all. Amen!

God, I bring to you the families of those who have lost their lives or have it majorly impacted in the past week such as Nelli from South Africa, the victims of the school shooting, DMX, and more of those mentioned on LSA. Please be beside them and shower them with love and comfort as they reel in from the heartwrenching tragedies and losses. I pray that at the beginning of their grief that they will not lose all hope even though it feels very overwhelming. Amen!

I would also like to pray for Demi Lovato and all those who have gone through addiction. Thank you for giving them the health and strength to see another day! Whatever difficulties they are going through, I pray for help to be present at the very right moment. May you bring people into their lives that will remind them of how special and loved they are! Amen!

Dear God, I lift up the unspoken prayer needs in my heart for my friends, acquaintances, and family. Find a cure. Please provide healing. We seek a resolution. And heal their hearts that have been hurt and let down. Trust and believe you are waiting there with arms wide open with love.

In Jesus might name I pray, AMEN!

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
We've got 10 more minutes.

Seek forgiveness of the Lord for ignoring His will and purpose for your life. Call upon Him to take control and lead you. Submit yourself as a worthy vessel for His usage.

Romans 12:1 - Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

Remember last week, we learned to live a lifestyle of true fasting and obedience. The Lord is building from there. Don't resist. Open your heart and life to Him. Submit to Him and commit yourself to His word.

Seek the face of the Lord. 1 Chronicles 16:11-13 - Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced, you his servants, the descendants of Israel, his chosen ones, the children of Jacob.

Use this time to focus on the Lord in submission, praise and prayer.

God bless you.

Justa

Reaction score
Reactions
285,319 4,977 407
Alleybux

Hallelujah, I stand with you in prayer. So many in the past week have shared heartbreaking news with regards to loss.

Thank you for sister @MamaFatCheeks and blessing her with the words to articulate what needs to be said:
"Help us to support one another in love. Thank you for comforting those who mourn."

Oh god the pain is too much to bear. We pray for those close to them to help them in their times of difficulties and lighten the load.

Amen!

Do you have a prayer request for yourself or someone else?

Share so we can lift the issue up to God in agreement with you.

Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Dear Jesus we bring to you sister @FFJ and the rest of our Tuesday prayer & praise crew into your presence with thanksgiving and joy. We thank you for the good times and the hard times for it all draws us closer to our faith and prayer. Bring a lovely refreshing into our lives where our tiredness is eased and our worries alleviated. If there's a way we can bless others the way we've been blessed, may we be empowered to take that step and enrich someone's life in the coming days. Thank you for being the strength of our hearts.

Amen and AMEN!

MamaFatCheeks

Reaction score
Reactions
71,097 972 39
Alleybux
Awesome God, we come to You on behalf of those who are hurting. Father, Your Son Jesus died to set the captives free and we know that hurt and pain are not of You. Set the captives free oh Lord. Give Your Spirit to the weary and brokenhearted. Heal them of that which has fractured them. Patch up the broken spaces, fill the hollow points in them. Give them Your love and joy that it overwhelm and spread within them. Touch hearts and minds, Jehovah Rapha.

Move in an unexpected way for our prayer subjects, oh Lord. So many are desperate for anything but don't realize You are the only solution. We decree that the scales fall from their eyes. The chains and shackles break. Their bowed heads be lifted to witness the freedom You have for them and claim it for themselves.

Thank You oh gracious King, IJN, Amen.

My heart is heavy from the pain that we humans inflict on one another each day. We are all broken and falling short daily. Heavenly Father, fill those cracks with your love. Help us to cloth ourselves in humility each day so we can minister to the lost and be a witness for your glory. In your word, you promised that the suffering that we endure in this life are no match for the glory you will reveal in us. We lift up victims of police brutality. We lift up victims of gun violence. We lift up those who struggle with addiction. We lay your most vulnerable at your feet. Be a lamp to their feet and a guide to their path. IJN AMEN

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
Hallelujah, I stand with you in prayer. So many in the past week have shared heartbreaking news with regards to loss.

Thank you for sister @MamaFatCheeks and blessing her with the words to articulate what needs to be said:
"Help us to support one another in love. Thank you for comforting those who mourn."

Oh god the pain is too much to bear. We pray for those close to them to help them in their times of difficulties and lighten the load.

Amen!

Dear Jesus we bring to you sister @FFJ and the rest of our Tuesday prayer & praise crew into your presence with thanksgiving and joy. We thank you for the good times and the hard times for it all draws us closer to our faith and prayer. Bring a lovely refreshing into our lives where our tiredness is eased and our worries alleviated. If there's a way we can bless others the way we've been blessed, may we be empowered to take that step and enrich someone's life in the coming days. Thank you for being the strength of our hearts.

Amen and AMEN!
Amen!

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
My heart is heavy from the pain that we humans inflict on one another each day. We are all broken and falling short daily. Heavenly Father, fill those cracks with your love. Help us to cloth ourselves in humility each day so we can minister to the lost and be a witness for your glory. In your word, you promised that the suffering that we endure in this life are no match for the glory you will reveal in us. We lift up victims of police brutality. We lift up victims of gun violence. We lift up those who struggle with addiction. We lay your most vulnerable at your feet. Be a lamp to their feet and a guide to their path. IJN AMEN
Amen.

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
Glory be to God in the highest! He has brought us to the end of another week of Praise & Pray (for others).

Heavenly Father, thank You for this privilege of obeying your instructions to worship and intercede. We see that these are important parts of Your ministry and we are honored to play a small part in it. Hallelujah to You Mighty King for this blessing.

Father, I call on You to kindly show favor on all those who have participated in today's fellowship. I go further to call on You to extend that favor to all who have ever participated. Lord, let's go even further and call for an extension of your blessed favor upon these individuals and their loved ones - those You have put in their lives to be blessed by them. 2 Peter 1:2 - Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. This is my prayer for them and all who belong to them, IJMN, Amen.

I lift up @P31Woman, @Paradiselane, @MamaFatCheeks, @Come4TheQueen, @kety, @Justa, @Amanda Woodward, @Aixela15, @Wldflwr, @tank71 and @AHardAct2Follow.

Praise the Lord!

Last edited:

Justa

Reaction score
Reactions
285,319 4,977 407
Alleybux
I would like to share a wind-down song that encourages to meditate on what things mean, what scriptures say and what we've been through.

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
Be sure to share your testimonies in the Let's share our testimonies to His glory... thread.

Just as praise, prayer and fasting are Spiritual weapons, so also is the giving of testimony. It is an essential part of our Godly arsenal. Our testimony also acts as a blessing upon others.

God bless you for honoring Him.

And...

Consider the following instructive verses on fasting:

Psalm 35:13 - ...I humbled myself with fasting...
Ezra 8:23 - So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.

Humble yourself before the Lord in fasting this week. Call on Him to see you in a humble stance so that He may exalt you (1 Peter 5:5).

Ask the Lord to show you how He sees you. Ask Him to draw you into His confidence as to His plans for you. Then, make that a regular prayer point and listen to Him speak.

I pray that when the Lord tells you what He wants for you, you will agree with Him and walk in alignment with His purpose for you. Amen.

FFJ

New name - Plunderer
Reaction score
Reactions
60,931 138 29
Alleybux
If you struggle with prayer, look at the old Praise & Pray sessions. They contain powerful prayers, Bible verses and praise points from participants. One or more may touch on your need.

By God's grace, you will also be blessed for the exercise.
  1. February 18 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others)
  2. Feb 25 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) February 25, 2020
  3. March 3 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 3, 2020
  4. March 10 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 10, 2020
  5. March 17 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 17, 2020
  6. March 24 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 24, 2020
  7. March 31 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 31, 2020
  8. April 7 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 7, 2020
  9. April 14 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 14, 2020
  10. April 21 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 21, 2020
  11. April 28 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 28, 2020
  12. May 5 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) May 5, 2020
  13. May 12 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) May 12, 2020
  14. May 19 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) May 19, 2020
  15. May 26 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) May 26, 2020
  16. June 2 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) June 2, 2020
  17. June 9 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) June 9, 2020
  18. June 16 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) June 16, 2020
  19. June 23 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) June 23, 2020
  20. June 30 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) June 30, 2020
  21. July 7 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) July 7, 2020
  22. July 14 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) July 14, 2020
  23. July 21 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) July 21, 2020
  24. July 28 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) July 28, 2020
  25. Aug 4 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) August 4, 2020
  26. Aug 11 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) August 11, 2020
  27. Aug 18 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) August 18, 2020
  28. Aug 25 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) August 25, 2020
  29. Sep 1 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) September 1, 2020
  30. Sep 8 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) September 8, 2020
  31. Sep 15 '20 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) September 15, 2020
  32. Sep 22 '20 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) September 22, 2020
  33. Sep 29 '20 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) September 29, 2020
  34. Oct 6 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) October 6, 2020
  35. Oct 13, 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) October 13, 2020
  36. Oct 20 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) October 20, 2020
  37. Oct 27 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) October 27, 2020
  38. Nov 3 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) November 3, 2020
  39. Nov 10 '20 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) November 10, 2020
  40. Nov 17 '20 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) November 17, 2020
  41. Nov 24 '20 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) November 24, 2020
  42. Dec 1 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) December 1, 2020
  43. Dec 8 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) December 8, 2020
  44. Dec 15 '20 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) December 15, 2020
  45. Dec 22 '20 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) December 22, 2020
  46. Dec 29 '20 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) December 29, 2020
  47. Jan 5 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) January 5, 2021
  48. Jan 12 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) January 12, 2021
  49. Jan 19 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) January 19, 2021
  50. Jan 26 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) January 26, 2021
  51. Feb 2 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) February 2, 2021
  52. Feb 9 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) February 9, 2021
  53. Feb 16 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) February 16, 2021
  54. Feb 23 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) February 23, 2021
  55. Mar 2 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 2, 2021
  56. Mar 9 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 9, 2021
  57. Mar 16 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 16, 2021
  58. Mar 23 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 23, 2021
  59. Mar 30 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 30, 2021
  60. April 6 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 6, 2021
  61. April 13 2021 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 13, 2021

Come4TheQueen

Listening: What Would You Do? - Tha Dogg Pound
Reaction score
Reactions
250,925 8,285 2,785
Alleybux
Glory be to God in the highest! He has brought us to the end of another week of Praise & Pray (for others).

Heavenly Father, thank You for this privilege of obeying your instructions to worship and intercede. We see that these are important parts of Your ministry and we are honored to play a small part in it. Hallelujah to You Mighty King for this blessing.

Father, I call on You to kindly show favor on all those who have participated in today's fellowship. I go further to call on You to extend that favor to all who have ever participated. Lord, let's go even further and call for an extension of your blessed favor upon these individuals and their loved ones - those You have put in their lives to be blessed by them. 2 Peter 1:2 - Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. This is my prayer for them and all who belong to them, IJMN, Amen.

I lift up @P31Woman, @Paradiselane, @MamaFatCheeks, @Come4TheQueen, @kety, @Justa, @Amanda Woodward, @Aixela15, @Wldflwr, @tank71

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!!!!!!!

MamaFatCheeks

Reaction score
Reactions
71,097 972 39
Alleybux
Dear Lord, I pray for our Muslim sisters, brothers, and their families who have entered into Ramadan season today. I pray for a wonderful experience and time with their loved ones and strength as well. Please bless them all in all. Amen!

God, I bring to you the families of those who have lost their lives or have it majorly impacted in the past week such as Nelli from South Africa, the victims of the school shooting, DMX, and more of those mentioned on LSA. Please be beside them and shower them with love and comfort as they reel in from the heartwrenching tragedies and losses. I pray that at the beginning of their grief that they will not lose all hope even though it feels very overwhelming. Amen!

I would also like to pray for Demi Lovato and all those who have gone through addiction. Thank you for giving them the health and strength to see another day! Whatever difficulties they are going through, I pray for help to be present at the very right moment. May you bring people into their lives that will remind them of how special and loved they are! Amen!

Dear God, I lift up the unspoken prayer needs in my heart for my friends, acquaintances, and family. Find a cure. Please provide healing. We seek a resolution. And heal their hearts that have been hurt and let down. Trust and believe you are waiting there with arms wide open with love.

In Jesus might name I pray, AMEN!

When X passed this week, someone posted this prayer...starts at the :35 second mark.

This really blessed my spirit. I know that he was a flawed individual, but we all are. All of us have fallen short of the glory of God. We are all Sinners. But thank God for grace and mercy. God bless you always!

CheekyHarris33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,833 420 133
Alleybux
THE OBJECTIVE: Focus on God Almighty!
THE HOW: Spend Noon EST praising him, praying for others and listening to His voice. 25 minutes of praise, 25 minutes of praying for others and 10 minutes spent however you like to His glory.
THE WHY: He is worthy! No really, this is something that allows us to tune into God's frequency. It decreases the noise thus increasing our ability to hear from Him, receive instructions and move in accordance to His guidance. Also Matthew 6:33 directs us to Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and this is a way to do so.

FAQS:
  1. There's no quiet place, these kids/family members are in my face: No problem. Having to work from home, or be home during these Covid-19 days adds its own complications. Just do your best. Use headphones, play your music at a low volume in a corner, or ask your family members for a little space. Whatever you do, don't get upset - this is God's time. Commit it to him and do your best to stay focused.
  2. But, I'm at work: You're at work and don't know how to participate? Don't worry! If you've got headphones, just play your favorite praise music and let it soak your spirit. You'll be surprised how having music ministration play in the background makes you happier, drives you to tell God thank you and swells the presence of the Holy Spirit in you and all about you!
  3. How do I pray at my desk? Yes, corporate America might require you to be slick, but just pray quietly. While you click through those spreadsheets, email messages and/or other documents you can lift up the needs of others to God. Remember, praying for others blesses them and also leads to blessings upon you.
  4. What do I pray about? If you know someone who needs prayer, this is a great time to raise their issue to God. Don't know who or what to pray about? Cover the world in prayer. Pray for LSA members. Pray for your friends. Pray for your parents. Pray for that coworker that upsets you - tell the Holy Spirit to get to work in their life. (Testimony Time) I've done this and the result was immediate. She quit in less than a week.
  5. What about that last 10 minute-session? What happens then? Use that time however you like. Quiet reflection. Praise. Praying. Dance. Whatever you want to do, it's your time!
  6. Find a quiet space: Can you use a conference room? Can you go to the bathroom to praise and pray? I've had to do these things and if you have to, just do it. Someone watching too closely may have something to say but the only opinion that matters is that of GOD.
  7. Prayer requests: Leave a comment with your prayer request or send it to me and I'll add it to my personal list or mention it during the session (you'll remain anonymous of course).
Any questions? Send 'em my way!

Let's get ready to praise and pray folks! It'll be noon in a little bit. Get your headphones ready. Reserve a conference room. Find the last stall in the bathroom to get your praise on!

It is not Noon where I am at currently, but I choose to PRESS in now. I am about to go get my praise on. Glory to God in the highest! Bless you all

kety

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,656 500 433
Alleybux
If you struggle with prayer, look at the old Praise & Pray sessions. They contain powerful prayers, Bible verses and praise points from participants. One or more may touch on your need.

By God's grace, you will also be blessed for the exercise.
  1. February 18 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others)
  2. Feb 25 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) February 25, 2020
  3. March 3 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 3, 2020
  4. March 10 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 10, 2020
  5. March 17 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 17, 2020
  6. March 24 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 24, 2020
  7. March 31 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) March 31, 2020
  8. April 7 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 7, 2020
  9. April 14 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 14, 2020
  10. April 21 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 21, 2020
  11. April 28 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 28, 2020
  12. May 5 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) May 5, 2020
  13. May 12 2020 - Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) May 12, 2020