Quantcast

Turkish TV Shows

Deafchick

Moneybagg Joe - Hustlin republicans since 1970
Reaction score
Reactions
155,184 1,845 482
Alleybux
Siyah beyaz ask is one of my favorite. It's madness but for some reason I love it. And yes the hitman ain't bad looking at all

I'm on Episode 9. Pray for me. Why is the doctor so stubborn? She doesn't listen!

Deafchick

Reaction score
Reactions
155,184 1,845 482
Alleybux
Lmao!! She keeps playing with her life

Imma say this: I do not like Asli. I have never been so irritated by someone who can’t mind her business. How many times have she’s cheated death?

Chile let me finish the series

Strawango8

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,099 651 27
Alleybux
Imma say this: I do not like Asli. I have never been so irritated by someone who can’t mind her business. How many times have she’s cheated death?

Chile let me finish the series

I mean she has been kidnapped by a hot stranger and taken away from her family and lover lmaooo. When she accepts her destiny she gets more bearable.

Deafchick

Reaction score
Reactions
155,184 1,845 482
Alleybux
Has anyone watched "Sen Anlat Karadeniz"?

Saw another hot clip on TT (I'm swear I'm going to delete that damn app) and I took a break from the other series to watch this one.

Three season you say? ok bet.

N A N A

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,173 238 88
Alleybux
I am here to revive the thread!
I've started several new shows and am unsure if I should stick with them.
"Aile" and "Ya Cok Seversen" are the two main ones. Anyone seen them?

Has anyone watched "Sen Anlat Karadeniz"?

Saw another hot clip on TT (I'm swear I'm going to delete that damn app) and I took a break from the other series to watch this one.

Three season you say? ok bet.

Wasn't that the show with the xes scenes that almost got it cancelled?

Deafchick

Reaction score
Reactions
155,184 1,845 482
Alleybux

Chile I don’t even know I’m still on season 1 and my list is getting longer. I’m never gonna finish a show in one sitting :LOL::LOL:

Strawango8

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,099 651 27
Alleybux

I've watched the first episode of Ya Cok Seversen and i need to catch up.. I liked it.

N A N A

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,173 238 88
Alleybux
Chile I don’t even know I’m still on season 1 and my list is getting longer. I’m never gonna finish a show in one sitting :LOL::LOL:
I don't even finish most shows hahah
I just watch until it runs out of steam and then check back in when the final episode drops to see how it ended. I think most Turkish shows start of strong and then kinda lose steam after a while. But I love the summer shows! They're not as dramatic lol

N A N A

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,173 238 88
Alleybux
I've watched the first episode of Ya Cok Seversen and i need to catch up.. I liked it.

I just finished the first episode as well and I think it has potential. I do not like the actress playing the female lead though....she looks anorexic to me :(
But I'll still continue bc of Kerem Bursin, I really like his shows usually

Strawango8

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,099 651 27
Alleybux
I just finished the first episode as well and I think it has potential. I do not like the actress playing the female lead though....she looks anorexic to me :(
But I'll still continue bc of Kerem Bursin, I really like his shows usually
Agree.. The connection is not really there much yet but the storyline got potential.

happymagic1

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
49 1
Alleybux
Just finished watching Endless Love/Kara Sevda.. leads are amazing actors( amazing chemistry together ), also it seems the main leads don't like each other in real-life

Strawango8

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,099 651 27
Alleybux
Just finished watching Endless Love/Kara Sevda.. leads are amazing actors( amazing chemistry together ), also it seems the main leads don't like each other in real-life
Yes that is what was said when the show was going on live. I never finished Kara sevda because I couldn't deal with all the bad luck & negativity these 2 leads had almost for the whole damn show. They didn't have much happiness at all.

Dione

May The Force Be With You
Reaction score
Reactions
10,178 180 11
Alleybux
I’m almost finished watching Black Money Love, Elif & Omer are a good couple. Tuba is in another Netflix series called Anotherself. Turkey is a really beautiful country.

Deafchick

Reaction score
Reactions
155,184 1,845 482
Alleybux
I haven't finished watching the other shows on my list still but I am currently watching "Safir".

Again saw the clips on tt and was into it. So far soo good; the oldest and middle sons are good looking.

Alleras

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,301 1,410 481
Alleybux
I haven't finished watching the other shows on my list still but I am currently watching "Safir".

Again saw the clips on tt and was into it. So far soo good; the oldest and middle sons are good looking.
I want to watch it so bad, I'm rooting for the oldest with all the clips I've seen, but the comments seem to root for Yaman

Reaction score
Reactions
10,005 112 81
Alleybux
Yes that is what was said when the show was going on live. I never finished Kara sevda because I couldn't deal with all the bad luck & negativity these 2 leads had almost for the whole damn show. They didn't have much happiness at all.
Watching Kara Sevda was like watching a torture scene over and over without any ending insight. I cannot for the life of me understand why an ordinary man (albeit a millionaire via his father's wealth) was able to get away with so much evil. This guy was not some big time corrupt politician with money and resources, or even the head of the police force. He was just a useless guy who got upset because the girl he wanted rejected him. He did so much evil and destroyed so many lives all because no one had the guts to defend themselves against a bully. Where were the police? Such a waste of talent and story concept. People should not glorify that series as a romance because it's definitely not a love story and most of all, is unrealistic. One of the most overrated and unsatisfying series that I've ever watched. The only good thing about it is the outstanding performance by the lead actress played by the amazing Neslihan Atagul.

Last edited:

Strawango8

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,099 651 27
Alleybux
Watching Kara Sevda was like watching a torture scene over and over without any ending insight. I cannot for the life of me understand why someone that's not a big time politician, a corrupt billionaire, or a head of the police force is able to get away with so much evil without any repercussions. The whole series was basically the antagonist getting away with destroying so many lives all because he was rejected by the lead actress. People should not be glorifying that series as a romance because is unrealistic and is definitely not a love story. It's imho one of the most overrated series I've ever watched. The only good thing about it is the outstanding performance by the lead actress played by the amazing Neslihan Atagul.
Agree!!!! That's why I just did not bother to finish it.

I just started Kader Baglar, let's see how this goes.

pffffff

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
594 8 14
Alleybux
Hello!
Does anyone watching Sahane Hayatim?
It gets urealistic at times but still story is going very fast and quite entertaining.

Alleras

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,301 1,410 481
Alleybux
I think the problem with turkish shows is, they have the structure, but no ending. That's why it's so many filler episodes. If they adopted the Korean way, we'd have better content.

pffffff

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
594 8 14
Alleybux
I think the problem with turkish shows is, they have the structure, but no ending. That's why it's so many filler episodes. If they adopted the Korean way, we'd have better content

So many filler moments too, I don't like watching people looking each other for 5 minutes lmao
Duration of the episodes are too long. The show I was talking about (Sahane Hayatim) takes 2 hours per episode. It's insane, no scriptwriter can keep up with that weekly.
They always starts good tho but I don't remember any show I watched till the final episoe. Usually I stop watching after 20-25 episodes.

Alleras

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,301 1,410 481
Alleybux
So many filler moments too, I don't like watching people looking each other for 5 minutes lmao
Duration of the episodes are too long. The show I was talking about (Sahane Hayatim) takes 2 hours per episode. It's insane, no scriptwriter can keep up with that weekly.
They always starts good tho but I don't remember any show I watched till the final episoe. Usually I stop watching after 20-25 episodes.
I don't either. Even the good ones like Sen Cal Kapimi. When they find a good thing, they don't want to let go, and they milk it dry. It starts off fast paced then somewhere after the 5th episode, the filler starts. They need to keep all the episodes to 25 max.

N A N A

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,173 238 88
Alleybux
The thing with Turkish shows is that they still haven't graduated out of the soap mindset. They have all the markers of a good TV show....but they are made to be consumed by families and housewives while they are doing something else. That's why everything takes so long and emotions are loud...from what I've seen most Turks aren't loyal watchers either. They start watching what's trending even if it means they can't catch the show they were originally watching.
I really like the Netflix shows…short and sweet. But too sad for my taste.

Strawango8

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,099 651 27
Alleybux
The thing with Turkish shows is that they still haven't graduated out of the soap mindset. They have all the markers of a good TV show....but they are made to be consumed by families and housewives while they are doing something else. That's why everything takes so long and emotions are loud...from what I've seen most Turks aren't loyal watchers either. They start watching what's trending even if it means they can't catch the show they were originally watching.
I really like the Netflix shows…short and sweet. But too sad for my taste.
And when ratings are low they just cancel the show and you get a rushed ending. I feel like a lot of them start the show without the whole story finished. They just write as they go that's why they lose to plot in the middle LOL.

Veda Mektubu was the last one I saw that I enjoyed watching. But the ending was also rushed on that one.