Quantcast

TV One Cancels R&B Divas Los Angeles??

Big Freedia

AZZ everywhere AZZ AZZ
Reaction score
Reactions
14,278 350 112
Alleybux
fµck Wendell, but YAY! how can you be an actress and do bad acting in a reality show? jumped-the-shark b!tches...leave it up to nene n nem.

p.s. thanks for posting the entire segment because I missed it.

Lalah

C A R A M E LL E
Reaction score
Reactions
282,328 15,405 8,148
Alleybux
I think Lil Mo announced that on her IG about a year or so ago. They canceled both Atlanta and LA. Too bad cause I liked both. LA was a little better because of the people.

Silly_Karina_97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,834 4,362 2,267
Alleybux
I had to side eye this interview just a little bit.

Wendell is kind of making fun of michel'le on the low and that's not cool. Its kind of inadvertent in a way but Wendy is kind of dissing Michel'le.

Like why the fµck would you tell someone that they will never have a man again? Michel'le hasnt been with Dre or Suge in like decades so i clearly doubt that would stop her from having a relationship.

I also didnt like that Wendell didnt really research too well for this interview. Like any experienced journalist would have known that R&B Divas has been cancelled for well over a year. Wendell would have known from watching djvlad interviews alone that Michel'le has not spoken to either suge or dre for at least 15 to 20 years. Michel'le's son has barely no relationship with Dre. Suge has been in and out of her daughter's life and she might finally get to see his weekend. Any experienced reporter who has been in the hip hop community for at least 25 years or more would know at least 90 percent of the info that there is to know about Michel'le and her association with death row/ruthless, it wouldnt have come out during the actual interview. However, i shouldnt expect too much from the b!tch who ruined the Aaliyah movie. I wish Michel'le all the best tho.

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,697 8,383 1,952
Alleybux
Not surprising...it started to turn into the same ole, same ole Lil Rat show, jump on one person, and get uncomfortable when Michel'le has a breakdown. When they cancelled ATL, which was better in my opinio. I knew it wouldn't be long for LA.

I guess this section of the board can go away

louisianaCREOLE

IG @louisianacreole
Reaction score
Reactions
19,039 536 216
Alleybux
I had to side eye this interview just a little bit.

Wendell is kind of making fun of michel'le on the low and that's not cool. Its kind of inadvertent in a way but Wendy is kind of dissing Michel'le.

Like why the fµck would you tell someone that they will never have a man again? Michel'le hasnt been with Dre or Suge in like decades so i clearly doubt that would stop her from having a relationship.

I also didnt like that Wendell didnt really research too well for this interview. Like any experienced journalist would have known that R&B Divas has been cancelled for well over a year. Wendell would have known from watching djvlad interviews alone that Michel'le has not spoken to either suge or dre for at least 15 to 20 years. Michel'le's son has barely no relationship with Dre. Suge has been in and out of her daughter's life and she might finally get to see his weekend. Any experienced reporter who has been in the hip hop community for at least 25 years or more would know at least 90 percent of the info that there is to know about Michel'le and her association with death row/ruthless, it wouldnt have come out during the actual interview. However, i shouldnt expect too much from the b!tch who ruined the Aaliyah movie. I wish Michel'le all the best tho.

OMG you're going innnnnnnnnnnn on my baby mama Bruh lmaooo for some reason I really love Wendy.

But awe I don't think that's fair, I feel like Wendy is popular cause she REALLY does say it like you mean it, regardless of how side eye-ish or dumb as a fµck as it might sound. But more importantly it's like she speaks for the majority of her audience most of the time.

I feel like mainly 90s babies like myself and white women n gay's are who she speaks to and he'll yeah outside of Rb Divas I barely knew sh!t about Michel'le. Wendy is a smart woman and knows that by asking/saying the sh!t she did we were also learning more about Michel'we and why we should watch that
movie.

And come on who wouldnt think that way about Suge or Dre as far as being in a serious relationship/marriage most people really fear Sure especially and who the hell wants to be HIS kid's step dad? We all know how deadbeats magically wanna act right one day especially when the ex has moved on and is actually happy

FayesAnatomy

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,531 39 92
Alleybux
They cancelled it because several of the ladies refused to return. Keke Wyatt, Chante Moore and Chrisette Michelle all made it clear they were no longer interested.