Did you see it OP?

honeychica04

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,129 86 9
Alleybux
I watched this last night.

That woman deserves her sentence. How can you plot against your own family--especially babies.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,587 30 12
Alleybux
This made me cry so bad !!!! In the end of the credits I could’ve sworn it said executive producer: Khloe Kardashian ...interesting

Sienna Umber

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,166 743 302
Alleybux
Dear God. I can't believe a woman brought herself so low. And all over some dack that was never really hers to begin with. May she rot in hell with her POS mother right alongside her.

Reaction score
Reactions
12,270 352 95
Alleybux
I just finished watching this.

So sad and beyond horrendous.

Did you see it OP?

Yes.. I thought this was one of the more disturbing stories that I’ve seen..especially because kids were involved

Chynna

Keep That Vigor
Reaction score
Reactions
38,926 688 351
Alleybux
Yes.. I thought this was one of the more disturbing stories that I’ve seen..especially because kids were involved

Yes. Me too. So very disturbing I can't get my mind around any of it. That chic was beyond off the chain with no filters. Her people not checking her out the gate, facilitated her being so brazen and disrespectful with no regard for human life.

Chynna

Keep That Vigor
Reaction score
Reactions
38,926 688 351
Alleybux

ohhappyday

Champagne Mami
Reaction score
Reactions
780,305 19,262 2,880
Alleybux
I just watched it. What a sick b!tch!!!! How could you do that to kids, your cousin’s kids!! Smh. Just disgraceful and pathetic, she should’ve gotten death. And I hope Arnold’s ass never has a peaceful night of sleep again. His child is dead because his triflin ass couldn’t keep it in his pants smh. Whole thing is just triflin and disgusting.

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux
The show was very true to the title! Had me hooked and horrified the entire episode like wow I can’t believe this all really happened !!

The strength of Tammi and how well her daughter still managed to turn out after the tragedy was remarkably wonderful to see though. Amazing woman.

Reaction score
Reactions
12,270 352 95
Alleybux
Soo sad!

Of course she was a Jehovah's witness suffering through w that peice of sh!t man. Never fails smh
I’ll never understand how she was able to forgive him..I could never

he indirectly put their son’s life in danger

he obviously makes bad life choices & I wouldn’t have trusted him again with the daughter

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,587 8,370 1,951
Alleybux
Wow, this was the Whordeshian show they advertised yesterday. I looked at this yesterday but I thought it was a different show.

Like I said in the ID, I know Tammi is the victim and Chasity is the killer but Tammi was getting on my nerves with her low self-esteem and stupidity. I wasn't surprised when in the end she said she forgave her ex-husband but it would take a long process to forgive Chasity. If it was me I wouldn't forgive either of them. The husband started the process when he decided to not keep his dick in his pants and then to not only do that but mess with family. Tammi still has a sweet spot for him.

Reaction score
Reactions
12,270 352 95
Alleybux
Wow, this was the Whordeshian show they advertised yesterday. I looked at this yesterday but I thought it was a different show.

Like I said in the ID, I know Tammi is the victim and Chasity is the killer but Tammi was getting on my nerves with her low self-esteem and stupidity. I wasn't surprised when in the end she said she forgave her ex-husband but it would take a long process to forgive Chasity. If it was me I wouldn't forgive either of them. The husband started the process when he decided to not keep his dick in his pants and then to not only do that but mess with family. Tammi still has a sweet spot for him.

That man wasn’t ready to settle down to begin with & cheated throughout their relationship BEFORE they even got married.. so she then becomes pregnant & he begrudgingly married her

They way they described him made seem like he was some gorgeous Morris Chestnut type.. so when Chasity starts in on him he really felt like he was a prize.. he never had to work for Tammi’s love or respect

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,587 8,370 1,951
Alleybux
That man wasn’t ready to settle down to begin with & cheated throughout their relationship BEFORE they even got married.. so she then becomes pregnant & he begrudgingly married her

They way they described him made seem like he was some gorgeous Morris Chestnut type.. so when Chasity starts in on him he really felt like he was a prize.. he never had to work for Tammi’s love or respect
I agree

Meeow

-`ღ´•┈••✦ ꕥ ✦••┈-• `ღ´-
Reaction score
Reactions
167,488 4,863 254
Alleybux
This episode is so sad, how could she did that to her own blood, the Innocent child, I cried!!!

And you could write something on this website
https://prisonwriters.com/chasity-west/

@3x DinnerRolls
@A. Leviathan
@abacuss
@adlaads
@Ai Weiwei
@airforcechele
@Allthistrash
@Amanda Woodward
@Ameerah
@Anagogic
@AoTLBG
@apocalipton
@aquilo
@Arristance
@Ashy Larry
@Baby gloss bomb knowles
@Bad Eleanor
@Beautifullefty
@Bella Sofia
@BIANCA JAGGER
@Bidoor
@BillieJeanDab
@BillieOcean
@BOHO GODDESS
@bonitaapplebum
@boogie79
@BootsOnThat
@brandy716
@Brave One
@buela
@Camille Bordey
@caramel15
@CaribbeanQueer
@CeCe24
@cestina
@Coco Campbell
@CranberryJuice
@Crunchy Nipples
@CUPCAKKE
@curlyheadheffa
@DaBrokeHomieTre
@daybreaks bell
@Deedricka
@Delilah
@Demeter
@dianiah23
@Dior Addict
@Dojakat
@dollparts
@echolily
@Elamef
@elvynn
@Endrance
@EST1989
@Extraontheside
@FactChecker
@ForeverAlone
@FridaKahlo
@G A Z
@GalaxyQueens
@Gigiangel
@goddessx
@Goodgyalknd
@GrtGzu
@GummyBearJuice
@Haitian1
@Hatshepsut
@Hexa
@HotDamn
@HowsItGoinDown
@I Love Lucie
@InBloom
@Incokneegrow
@InjoyLelo
@Jodie Landon
@Johnny2X4
@Juelz
@Kelenerz
@Kelly Kapowski
@Kiku
@KittyKins
@kotd
@LadyJess
@LanaThaGod
@LANEZZZ
@LazyDaisy
@LegalizeRanch
@Lema3
@Leona Helmsley
@LIMONADE
@Locitita
@loopymane
@Meeow
@MiaSong
@MicheleK
@misspeanut
@MissShawna
@MissSmith
@mosaic
@Moxy
@Mrs. Curly Fu
@MrsJeremyMeeks
@Ms Elle Driver
@MsGemstone
@MyKnee Hurtin
@MysteriousMW
@Nabelle40
@nahh
@Nan Chalant
@Nana Peazant
@Nerdycoffeegirl
@nomad
@noobie
@nsquared
@NYOTA UHURA
@O.o
@Olenna Tyrell
@OneTwoThree
@O S I C H
@originalwharris
@Petrichor
@Phoenix27
@PhoenixEternal
@PisVirRis
@Pizzana
@PlatinumGold
@ProprioBella
@Queenshawtii
@raramama
@RedLippedBandit
@RespeckIt
@Rere84
@Roxie Cette
@S E N T I E N T
@ShadySaditty
@shebasmudder
@Shivasafai
@SnipYoFlap
@sofxposh
@SolaceEcho7
@SpaceMermaid13
@Starbuck
@Sunshine22
@Sweet __T
@Tahitian Moon
@Teranga21
@theaa
@Thighs
@ThingsNStuff
@ThotWings
@TruestLovely
@TwirlOn
@tyronebiggums
@uhluhyonce
@UrFavoriteLatte
@VINTAGE
@walkify2015
@wecarealot
@wezy2005
@williams86
@wrenbaker
@X I U
@Yonce_Tears
@You_See_It
@ZSA

LeBronFan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,802 2,676 1,826
Alleybux
First I'd like to say.
My goshhhh, I could not compete with the extra sounds on top of the video in the Op.

Around the 30 minute mark, extra audio was playing. Which distracted my focus.

Thanks for sharing the video in the Op, though.:good

I found another video of the episode, with less extra sound.
Twisted Love S01E01 The Hand That Rocks The Cradle WEBRip x264 CAFFEiNE

I copied the link near the 30 minute mark.

Okay my personal thoughts and views.

1. Lots of incorrect behavior going on.
Which is normal under the system of White Supremacy.

2. It's unfortunate that the Black Male (Arnold), couldn't remain committed to the relationship or "Marriage" to his Ex-Wife (Tammi) who was also the Mother to his 2 Children.

3. It's unfortunate that the Ex-Wife (Tammi) gave many chances for him to correct his behavior, I think one lesson to be learned by her behavior in that aspect; is to have the code of breaking up the first time the commitment is broken.

4. Her Ex-Husband (Arnold), was definitely incorrect by having intercourse with her Female cousin (Chasity).
Her Ex-Husband (Arnold) and her cousin (Chasity) were both incorrect by mistreating her, by having intercourse with each other and lying about it.

5. Her cousin (Chasity) should of reported the Ex-Husband (Arnold) to his Ex-Wife, for crossing boundaries by being inappropriate.
Before it even lead to intercourse.

6. Unfortunately she didn't have a strong code, to remain committed to constructively helping her own relative.
It's also possible she was battling with a Mental Disorder. That's always possible.
Which could of contributed to some of her incorrect behavior, as well as her thoughts on how to problem solve.

7. The Ex-Wife (Tammi) was courteous by using her Power, to take care of her young nephew (Danny Jr.).
Instead of leaving her nephew to be shipped within the system of Child Protective Services CPS/Foster Care.
Because if that wouldnof happened he would of been discounted from his relatives.

Powerful White people within the U.S. Government statically put poison such as Alcohol and other chemicals (drugs), in many neighborhoods; where Black people live. Throughout the U.S. It was intentional.
So it's not a surprise to hear yet another set of Black Parents self-medicating with those poisons.

To me the Ex-Wife (Tammi) was practicing Black Self-Respect by raising her children and nephew.

It's so unfortunate they have to experience the trauma of losing such a young relative.
The deceased Child's sister (Lindsey) seems to miss him.

8. I think it would be a wise choice for all Black people to adopt the code, of not having intercourse outside of their "relationship" or "Marriage", when your spouse did not agree to that type of arrangement.
Why? Because it's incorrect behavior.
Plus it supports the system of White Supremacy.

Powerful White people don't mind promoting that type of incorrect behavior, for all of us to follow.
Just my thoughts though.

May Jarrell Cuyler Rest In Power.
Hopefully all the relatives hold on to the constructive memories they created with him.

Hopefully they've been able to mend most of the conflict among themselves.

So they can build constructive lives, with each other.

Peace.
:peace

MmmBop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,986 758 162
Alleybux
Bump thread because I just watched this episode on Hulu. I was not expecting the outcome to be one of the kids & I thought Tammi murdered her cousin & Arnold out of rage or the cousin murdered Tammi. I can’t imagine the pain she went through & her cousin needs her ass whooped! I hope the crime she committed haunts her for the rest of her life. That was awful!

BlueVelvets

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,207 195 108
Alleybux
Bump thread because I just watched this episode on Hulu. I was not expecting the outcome to be one of the kids & I thought Tammi murdered her cousin & Arnold out of rage or the cousin murdered Tammi. I can’t imagine the pain she went through & her cousin needs her ass whooped! I hope the crime she committed haunts her for the rest of her life. That was awful!
It doesn’t. She refuses to take responsibility and her immediate family backs her and blames Tammi and the rest of the family supporting her.

Musique et Vin

ησ тєαяѕ ρℓєαѕє...ιт ιѕ α ωαѕтє σƒ gσσ∂ ѕυƒƒєяιηg
Reaction score
Reactions
108,579 4,185 1,003
Alleybux
Just saw this episode on Hulu. fµck this demonic ass broad (who kills babies over some damn dick), her enabling ass family and most of all fµck the ex husband.

#1- He should have kept his damn dick in his pants.
#2- He knew that after he got divorced the thrill was gone, so why not just say such rather than use his children as an excuse for not wanting to take the relationship further?

This episode is so sad, how could she did that to her own blood, the Innocent child, I cried!!!

And you could write something on this website
Chasity West

@3x DinnerRolls
@A. Leviathan
@abacuss
@adlaads
@Ai Weiwei
@airforcechele
@Allthistrash
@Amanda Woodward
@Ameerah
@Anagogic
@AoTLBG
@apocalipton
@aquilo
@Arristance
@Ashy Larry
@Baby gloss bomb knowles
@Bad Eleanor
@Beautifullefty
@Bella Sofia
@BIANCA JAGGER
@Bidoor
@BillieJeanDab
@BillieOcean
@BOHO GODDESS
@bonitaapplebum
@boogie79
@BootsOnThat
@brandy716
@Brave One
@buela
@Camille Bordey
@caramel15
@CaribbeanQueer
@CeCe24
@cestina
@Coco Campbell
@CranberryJuice
@Crunchy Nipples
@CUPCAKKE
@curlyheadheffa
@DaBrokeHomieTre
@daybreaks bell
@Deedricka
@Delilah
@Demeter
@dianiah23
@Dior Addict
@Dojakat
@dollparts
@echolily
@Elamef
@elvynn
@Endrance
@EST1989
@Extraontheside
@FactChecker
@ForeverAlone
@FridaKahlo
@G A Z
@GalaxyQueens
@Gigiangel
@goddessx
@Goodgyalknd
@GrtGzu
@GummyBearJuice
@Haitian1
@Hatshepsut
@Hexa
@HotDamn
@HowsItGoinDown
@I Love Lucie
@InBloom
@Incokneegrow
@InjoyLelo
@Jodie Landon
@Johnny2X4
@Juelz
@Kelenerz
@Kelly Kapowski
@Kiku
@KittyKins
@kotd
@LadyJess
@LanaThaGod
@LANEZZZ
@LazyDaisy
@LegalizeRanch
@Lema3
@Leona Helmsley
@LIMONADE
@Locitita
@loopymane
@Meeow
@MiaSong
@MicheleK
@misspeanut
@MissShawna
@MissSmith
@mosaic
@Moxy
@Mrs. Curly Fu
@MrsJeremyMeeks
@Ms Elle Driver
@MsGemstone
@MyKnee Hurtin
@MysteriousMW
@Nabelle40
@nahh
@Nan Chalant
@Nana Peazant
@Nerdycoffeegirl
@nomad
@noobie
@nsquared
@NYOTA UHURA

She's being dragged to the white meat on that link and rightfully so.
@O.o
@Olenna Tyrell
@OneTwoThree
@O S I C H
@originalwharris
@Petrichor
@Phoenix27
@PhoenixEternal
@PisVirRis
@Pizzana
@PlatinumGold
@ProprioBella
@Queenshawtii
@raramama
@RedLippedBandit
@RespeckIt
@Rere84
@Roxie Cette
@S E N T I E N T
@ShadySaditty
@shebasmudder
@Shivasafai
@SnipYoFlap
@sofxposh
@SolaceEcho7
@SpaceMermaid13
@Starbuck
@Sunshine22
@Sweet __T
@Tahitian Moon
@Teranga21
@theaa
@Thighs
@ThingsNStuff
@ThotWings
@TruestLovely
@TwirlOn
@tyronebiggums
@uhluhyonce
@UrFavoriteLatte
@VINTAGE
@walkify2015
@wecarealot
@wezy2005
@williams86
@wrenbaker
@X I U
@Yonce_Tears
@You_See_It
@ZSA

She got dragged to the white meat on her prison writer's profile. And rightfully so. I hope she roasts in hell when her time comes.

Last edited:

Musique et Vin

ησ тєαяѕ ρℓєαѕє...ιт ιѕ α ωαѕтє σƒ gσσ∂ ѕυƒƒєяιηg
Reaction score
Reactions
108,579 4,185 1,003
Alleybux

Neither was I. I thought she was going to kill either Tammi or Arnold. I was not ready for that outcome at all and I'm still shook by it.

MmmBop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,986 758 162
Alleybux
Neither was I. I thought she was going to kill either Tammi or Arnold. I was not ready for that outcome at all and I'm still shook by it.

My feelings were hurt and I cried. The child did not deserve that and this is a perfect example of how your sins (the father & cousin) not only affects you, but others as well.

Ashley Del Rey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
417,034 12,385 1,264
Alleybux
Just saw this episode on Hulu. fµck this demonic ass broad (who kills babies over some damn dick), her enabling ass family and most of all fµck the ex husband.

#1- He should have kept his damn dick in his pants.
#2- He knew that after he got divorced the thrill was gone, so why not just say such rather than use his children as an excuse for not wanting to take the relationship further?

She got dragged to the white meat on her prison writer's profile. And rightfully so. I hope she roasts in hell when her time comes.
Yeah they showed her no mercy

Coldhearteddiva

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,396 704 228
Alleybux
I just ran across this case yesterday on Facebook & watched the episode on hulu . I hope Chasity is getting beat up in jail everyday for what she did

Coldhearteddiva

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,396 704 228
Alleybux
I'm confused. Were tbr all jehovah witnesses involved ? Why didn't charity's mom, the grand mom, or tammi check her when they found out that it was true she was messing with Tammi's husband? It's like the family was okay with her sleeping with her firdt cousin's husband. & It was also said that she used to pinch the kids smh . Tammi should've beat her down one good time smh. I hope this hunts Arnold everyday until he dies

inmydreams

Tom’s baby mama
Reaction score
Reactions
193,166 5,097 2,469
Alleybux
Just watched on Hulu. One of the saddest true crime stories I’ve watched. Arnold is ultimately to blame, along with Chasity.

mrsbrooks8402

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,450 731 114
Alleybux
I just saw this episode. Chastity is sick and is right where she belongs. Tammi should’ve whooped her ass when she found out she was sleeping with her husband. She should’ve beat the husband ass too. R. I. P. To the baby that was killed.