Quantcast

Twitter Remembers When Tucker Carlson Defended Warren Jeffs - Said "There's a Difference Between Marrying Underaged Girls and Just Raping Them" (?)

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,616 26,425 3,542
Alleybux
Do you remember the time:

Sounds like he was trying to justify...

...Something.

Sorry to sound glib on such a serious topic, but Tucker keeps trying to change the subject re: Matt Gaetz and that woman who accused Tucker of xesual assault all those years ago.

(Don't fall for it.)

He also called Paris Hilton and Britney Spears "The two biggest white whores in America."

Last edited:

Andre1984

moaning in potato raisin ecstasy
Reaction score
Reactions
340,883 37,808 8,927
Alleybux
There's been some seriously sketchy threads defending Tucker Carlson recently or people trying to defend him by deflecting.

It's like David Duke.

If David Duke comes out saying "the sky is blue"

The correct response is "it's turquoise you white supremacist MF"

You don't cosign white supremacists. On anything.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,054 5,914 5,611
Alleybux
Fox News is trash. "Tucker Carlson" is one of the whitest names ever. Of course he's racist and sexist.

Last edited:

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,911 21,183 21,877
Alleybux
Twitter can't cancel Tucker Carlson. He has the highest rated show on Fox News and the highest rated show among the cable news networks period. He has a loyal group of viewers who will watch him no matter what.

Wizkid Ayo

S T A R B O Y
Reaction score
Reactions
37,145 472 144
Alleybux
Twitter can't cancel Tucker Carlson. He has the highest rated show on Fox News and the highest rated show among the cable news networks period. He has a loyal group of viewers who will watch him no matter what.

Who says Twitter will cancel him? You act like this isn’t the same network who just up and cancelled Lou Dobbs. I don’t think Fox will get rid of him so soon but I don’t put anything past anyone, especially with Tuckers sketch behavior with Gaetz.

Anothername

Groaners gonna groan
Reaction score
Reactions
6,743 200 89
Alleybux
Do you remember the time:

Sounds like he was trying to justify...

...Something.

Sorry to sound glib on such a serious topic, but Tucker keeps trying to change the subject re: Matt Gaetz and that woman who accused Tucker of xesual assault all those years ago.

(Don't fall for it.)

He also called Paris Hilton and Britney Spears "The two biggest white whores in America."

This vile excuse for a human likes underage girls.... What th--- you Filthy Pos~swine!!! This is thee second thread I've ventured into w/this guy on this subject and this fool's whole voice levels changes when speaking on it!! Like dude this prick gets adamant, high pitched, and a bit fevered whenever (I'm guessing whenever as I've seen two separate clips and I'm a stranger, imagine his comfort level around friends, peers, and *colleagues*) whenever this subject is brought up!! THEN has thee nerve, thee entire GALL to be a loud a** wrong information giving irate racist chauvinistic pos~swine?!?!? How man??? Pick a f*ck'n struggle tucker! Pedo cape'n hate filled spirit silver spoon having dog whistle blown'n pasty a** saltee sal~teen cr~@cker!! ew ew and EW!!! My apologies about the rant y'all but tbh I have a gaggle of girls and thee women dominate in my family, shyt like this makes my blood boil... And this clown has a WHOLE PLATFORM! What in thee actual f*ck'n f*ck man??? Smh... Humans are so doomed. Starting to wonder when the backdrop gonna fall and folks realize no one has to go to hell @this point because we're already there... The evil that is being put on display front and center??? Yeah we all know evil been lurking... violence chaos and destruction has been running amok for years and years true enough... But now?? In these *last* daze and times, shyt seems to be in overdrive... I mean come thee f*ck on man... I am for REAL smh in utter disbelief. The fact that this insane sleazy greasy mealy mouth "c*nty c*nt" to thee highest degree can sit in front of millions (74 million was it???) and spew this unethical, HIGHLY questionable rhetoric about underage girls, marriage, and R*P3 in ANY capacity in front of others w/an audience and there is absolutely no consequences OR repercussions??? puh~lease...game over. No longer hiding in thee shadows... They're in plain sight and when/if folks actually start speaking on it and making a ruckus they'll be the *crazy* ones... Smfh... Sick bastards... All of them... Especially this one... apologies again y'all... I'ma stay out of this idiot's threads unless it ends in some kind of take down because this?? THIS is not it and definitely not o.k. I don't care how "old" it is... *Le'Sigh* and it's only April damn 2021 can we get a lil breather in???

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,616 26,425 3,542
Alleybux

Looks like he'll to cancel himself if what is alleged is true.

An expose' is coming and he's scrambling.

Allegedly it's a Ronan Farrow special and Matt Gaetz putting Tucker's old bullsh*t front and center a few weeks ago didn't help.

anaisnin

Semi-Retired, Still Messy
Reaction score
Reactions
259,520 4,845 1,260
Alleybux
One being rape and the other being rape but first you give her a ring?

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom