Quantcast

UPDATE Twitter says Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation

sweet_shaleen

Truth don't need motivation - Katt Williams 2024
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
63,342 1,367 257
Alleybux
Ain't she the mayor who threaten teachers of being fired if they don't go back to school in the middle of the pandemic?

BigMikeHere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,594 2,250 1,807
Alleybux
Dinkins? Seemed like a nice guy. I don't know, but I would check statistics on that statement. Everything I've always heard is that it was Giuliani.
Dinkins started the roll out, hiring a large police contingent about a year before the mayoral elections, a long hot summer fueled by ethnic unrest in BK did him in.

Guiliani took the credit and built upon this foundation.

Dinkins, a man of my father's generation, was an outstanding individual and did much to further our community in and out of office.

VENTITRENA

Taurus Nation
Reaction score
Reactions
127,213 3,685 2,097
Alleybux
Chicago is STILL in a state of unrest because of Adam Toledo

and she is allegedly running scared because she got caught with her pants down?

I thought the whole point of being a lesbian was so you didn't have to deal with this bµllsh!t. I hope her wife takes for everything.

These politicians kill me. Your city is falling apart and you got time for shenanigans?

Aunt Jackie

Serving up loose meat sandwiches
Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
The whites loved Daley. Black people didn't like him, unless you were on his payroll. Black had to sue to be hired as firemen, sue to be hired by the city, sue to be hired as policemen etc. Chicago is a wonderful city, but the polish, Italians, and Irish have always made sure that only they were hired for city jobs. Unless it was a Black neighborhood, then of course they would let someone Black work there.
All that BS and he still had a black girlfriend.
extralarge.jpg

Reaction score
Reactions
9,384 382 188
Alleybux
I’m over Chicago at this point. Nothing anyone does is correct. The city has been a hell hole since it was created (I took a Chicago history course @ Harold Washington). It’s literally like the city was made for deception and greed lol. It doesn’t matter who we get as mayor or governor, it’s gonna remain the same of ppl have the same mindset. Furthermore, I wish someone will sue the sh!t out of Jamal Green’s lying ass. I CANT STAND HIM.
He was the person who said the walmart on 83rd wasn’t opening back up which was a lie, now this. I seriously can’t stand his ass.

Last edited:

Peachez N Cream

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,782 788 118
Alleybux
lmao whole up. i just read that tweet. thats some wild sh!t

so she was cheating on her wife with some young girl. the young girl was cheating on her boyfriend. her boyfriend got caught with a gun and put in jail and the young girl threatened to go public if lori aint get him out? when lori wife found out they got into a fight and their daughter ran out the house to tell the police? :sidefrown

im going to reserve my seat as more details come out
That’s Chicago for ya

Peachez N Cream

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,782 788 118
Alleybux
That is the entire Illinois for ya we are one of the most corrupt states and yeah Chicago is built off corruption too. You from here this should be nothing new.

Royalmuse

Bougie Boy Blue
Reaction score
Reactions
57,581 2,013 237
Alleybux
I have a couple friends that live in Chi and they also say that Beetlejuice is a horrible mayor.

Kissandmakeup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,893 804 501
Alleybux
Why are you calling it Chiraq? I've never heard anyone from Chicago say that before that Spike Lee movie. Do people really call Chi town Chiraq now? It's not even the most dangerous city in America. I'm from Chicago, and I still won't go to Memphis, and St Louis is still kind of scary. Shoot, I probably won't go to Nashville with my kids these days... But Chiraq? I never thought of Chicago as being worse than Memphis!
Thanks, Chicago doesn’t even make it in the top 10 of dangerous cities. Not to downplay the issues that need to be fixed, and yes violence is one, but I have felt much safer there when I’ve visited then a several major cities. It’s baffling that Chicago is constantly in the news as literally the most dangerous city in the country when it’s not.

Reaction score
Reactions
9,384 382 188
Alleybux
Thanks, Chicago doesn’t even make it in the top 10 of dangerous cities. Not to downplay the issues that need to be fixed, and yes violence is one, but I have felt much safer there when I’ve visited then a several major cities. It’s baffling that Chicago is constantly in the news as literally the most dangerous city in the country when it’s not.

I hate when ppl bring this list up lol. These are based off of the population of the city. So if you have a city of 2000 ppl and 300 ppl gets shot in a year that makes the gun violence rate 15% meanwhile the city of Chicago has 2 million residents. Last year we had over 1000 shooting and 700+ deaths. Pleaseeee, I urge you to stop referring to these charts.

Legs

Don’t talk to me. Thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
444,336 11,273 1,506
Alleybux
I’m over Chicago at this point. Nothing anyone does is correct. The city has been a hell hole since it was created (I took a Chicago history course @ Harold Washington). It’s literally like the city was made for deception and greed lol. It doesn’t matter who we get as mayor or governor, it’s gonna remain the same of ppl have the same mindset. Furthermore, I wish someone will sue the sh!t out of Jamal Green’s lying ass. I CANT STAND HIM.
He was the person who said the walmart on 83rd wasn’t opening back up which was a lie, now this. I seriously can’t stand his ass.
I liked Pat Quinn.

Kissandmakeup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,893 804 501
Alleybux
I hate when ppl bring this list up lol. These are based off of the population of the city. So if you have a city of 2000 ppl and 300 ppl gets shot in a year that makes the gun violence rate 15% meanwhile the city of Chicago has 2 million residents. Last year we had over 1000 shooting and 700+ deaths. Pleaseeee, I urge you to stop referring to these charts.
Agreed, Gun violence is a major issue, I’m not trying to downplay it at all. It’s out of control and horrible. However, I don’t think that Chicago is the most dangerous city in the country. That was my point.

Reaction score
Reactions
9,384 382 188
Alleybux
Agreed, Gun violence is a major issue, I’m not trying to downplay it at all. It’s out of control and horrible. However, I don’t think that Chicago is the most dangerous city in the country. That was my point.
I get your point. I just feel like those lists aren’t accurate due to how they are calculated. Honestly, you’ll never know unless you look at the actual numbers. I can 100% guarantee you those cities didn’t have 700 deaths due to gun violence.
I’m not trying to come at you wrong or anything. This subjects always works my nerve lol.

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,471 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
Oh so Miles Davis cheating ass is gonna "hunt down" the killers of that little Latino boy but can't be bothered to deal with BM getting murked daily in her city.....and we KNOW that's not being done by civilians alone.

GAY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,681 816 1,558
Alleybux
All jokes aside she’s a horrible mayor

Looking at Chicago’s south side crime rates something should of been done long ago. It’s like a war zone out there little kids and preteens gang banging and killing each other . If I was mayor ain’t no way that is happening under my watch
What would be your solution?

tenor.gif

TheRealPeela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,642 544 161
Alleybux
Every time this lady is mentioned it's a mess!

1618809203502.png

lol naw this big azz woman is going to go Tiger Wood's ex wife on Lori if the allegations are true lol

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,412 45,131 6,442
Alleybux
I get your point. I just feel like those lists aren’t accurate due to how they are calculated. Honestly, you’ll never know unless you look at the actual numbers. I can 100% guarantee you those cities didn’t have 700 deaths due to gun violence.
I’m not trying to come at you wrong or anything. This subjects always works my nerve lol.

??
I mean everything is calculated on a per capita basis though.

Just looking at actual numbers or "raw numbers" isn't accurate because anywhere that has more people is going to have more of anything.

Even with countries ( and not just cities) the stats are measured in this way.
India ,for example, has many rapes but they also have a whole lot of people so when you actually measure it in relation to population they dont have highest rate in world.

Now this is not to say that your concern about city's gun violence is wrong and I'm not coming at you or anything either.

I'm just saying it is important to look at per capita rates too to get a clear picture. I feel like if people don't smaller cities that have issues and need assistance too can easily be overlooked in favor of bigger cities just because raw numbers in big cities will always dwarf those in smaller ones even those percentage wise the stats ( and devastation) are basically the same

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,538 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
You ladies don’t get it. I just never knew their were this many bi and lesbian BW. The cities are yours.
First, I'm a dude

I have no issue with a woman running for office, if she can do the job it's fine with me. That being said, I also think she should be called out on her nonsense like Lightfoot is being called out. Running with the, "They're being sexist and homophobic" card when it's obvious she's messing up is stupid, equal rights mean equal accountability. Can't scream equality when it suits you and then want kid glove treatment because of your group.

Queena

Queena.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,822 1,032 1,423
Alleybux
It was called Chiraq before the movie because there was a summer that there were more reported deaths in Chicago than in the Iraqi war zone, I want to say in 2012 or 2013. I lived in Chicago for about a decade during that time, so most of my time was Rahm and Lori was coming into office right as I was leaving.

***edited for typos
That statistics is a lie, unless you cherry pick, which they did. Despite 'Chiraq' label, data show Chicago not even close to Iraq
It would behoove any young pol, regardless of geography, to study Harold, he was undone by a number of health issues, very few of that generation took exercise and health as series as we do today, the stress from his work load and the job overall didn't help.
Harold was killed. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. That's how my family came about moving to Chicago. My Mama loved Harold Washington.
Ain't she the mayor who threaten teachers of being fired if they don't go back to school in the middle of the pandemic?
Why aren't the kids there back in school? My kids have been back in school since January without issues. It's time.
I thought the whole point of being a lesbian was so you didn't have to deal with this bµllsh!t. I hope her wife takes for everything.

These politicians kill me. Your city is falling apart and you got time for shenanigans?
If you had taken the time to read, then you would know that none of this is true.
All that BS and he still had a black girlfriend.
extralarge.jpg
As if racist people don't stick their penis in Black p*ssy. You have got to be kidding me. Slave masters had xes with their slaves. KKK members had xes with Black people. Having xes or dating someone Black doesn't mean that a person isn't racist. Smfh some of y'all put yt people especially men on a pedestal and think that they are something special if they find a Black person attractive. Child please. I hope that you're young being this naive.
That is the entire Illinois for ya we are one of the most corrupt states and yeah Chicago is built off corruption too. You from here this should be nothing new.
Illinois is one of the most corrupt states? LOL you need to get out more. People are corrupt and greedy. Illinois isn't no more corrupt than the rest of these states the only difference is, they haven't got caught. Florida is a entire mess, so is Texas.
She used her clout to scoop that young girl. Bet she white.
Another person who failed to read. Smfh
And Kamala was so quick to double-dutch jump her ass into the Jussie situation. They're all involved.
Once again, none of this was true second if you had taken the time to read the police report then you would see that Jussie didn't lie. Isn't there a lawsuit? Aren't they supposed to go to court? Let's see what happens then. fµck CPD they all voted for Trump, and they're all a bunch of racist.

bubyub11

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,976 270 39
Alleybux
That statistics is a lie, unless you cherry pick, which they did. Despite 'Chiraq' label, data show Chicago not even close to Iraq

Harold was killed. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. That's how my family came about moving to Chicago. My Mama loved Harold Washington.

Why aren't the kids there back in school? My kids have been back in school since January without issues. It's time.

If you had taken the time to read, then you would know that none of this is true.

As if racist people don't stick their penis in Black p*ssy. You have got to be kidding me. Slave masters had xes with their slaves. KKK members had xes with Black people. Having xes or dating someone Black doesn't mean that a person isn't racist. Smfh some of y'all put yt people especially men on a pedestal and think that they are something special if they find a Black person attractive. Child please. I hope that you're young being this naive.

Illinois is one of the most corrupt states? LOL you need to get out more. People are corrupt and greedy. Illinois isn't no more corrupt than the rest of these states the only difference is, they haven't got caught. Florida is a entire mess, so is Texas.

Once again, none of this was true second if you had taken the time to read the police report then you would see that Jussie didn't lie. Isn't there a lawsuit? Aren't they supposed to go to court? Let's see what happens then. fµck CPD they all voted for Trump, and they're all a bunch of racist.
Yeah I should have said that stat was based on battlefield stat during time period, not civilian. Iraq definitely tops it.

I think why people say IL is corrupt is 2/2 to Blagovich reign. He was a doozy.

Regardless my time in Chicago was....let's just say I'm very happy I don't live there anymore, lol.

VENTITRENA

Taurus Nation
Reaction score
Reactions
127,213 3,685 2,097
Alleybux

Fair enough. I rarely don't not read the end first to get the final tea but oh well.

Lonzo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,608 3,799 1,295
Alleybux

My old head barber would tell me that all day long; Harold was poisoned. Harold Washington was 65 and had a stressful job.

Makes me wonder if somebody poisoned my grandfather who was 65 when he died the year before in Chicago of a heart attack. And he was slimmer than Harold Washington.

Queena

Queena.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,822 1,032 1,423
Alleybux
My old head barber would tell me that all day long; Harold was poisoned. Harold Washington was 65 and had a stressful job.

Makes me wonder if somebody poisoned my grandfather who was 65 when he died the year before in Chicago of a heart attack. And he was slimmer than Harold Washington.
I'm going to look up the articles, but there were some strange things going on when Mayor Washington died.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
First, I'm a dude

I have no issue with a woman running for office, if she can do the job it's fine with me. That being said, I also think she should be called out on her nonsense like Lightfoot is being called out. Running with the, "They're being sexist and homophobic" card when it's obvious she's messing up is stupid, equal rights mean equal accountability. Can't scream equality when it suits you and then want kid glove treatment because of your group.
Thank you. I have no problem with any woman as well if she can do the job. I do have a problem with the promotion of Alternative life styles to the detriment of Black Families.

JaninaTheSavage

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,856 4,706 5,298
Alleybux

Ok. You're her publicist, we get it. Now where is the outrage about the little girl Jaslyn Adams getting killed this weekend at McDonalds? I'm waiting for it on the news. Nada. BLM, Lori, where are you???? Or because the crimes are black on black we're not allowed to talk about it....

oh... and if Jussie didn't lie then where are the African brothers? Are they in jail, are they suspects still or did he have a blackout during the attack and it wasn't them after all?

ajig

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,484 493 632
Alleybux
Dinkins? Seemed like a nice guy. I don't know, but I would check statistics on that statement. Everything I've always heard is that it was Giuliani.
NYC was already on the upswing when Rudy won. The reason why Dinkins (RIP) lost was because of Crown Heights.

ajig

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,484 493 632
Alleybux
It’s similar to when a president introduces a policy, it progresses under the next president and that president gets the credit.

Guiliani didn’t like black people, wanted illegal immigrants to come work for cheap, and was pro police. That all worked for him. He also had... 9/11.

Don't forget the fact he had us paying for his jumpoff's security detail and his mafioso connections!
Literally the only positive thing he did was the free transfer on the Metrocard.

ajig

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,484 493 632
Alleybux
I feel like this is Baltimore's story as well.

Aunt Jackie

Serving up loose meat sandwiches
Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
Ma'am, check your ego. I know you've just discovered your're a "queen" but no need to flex for woke points with me.

I shared that photo for the reasons you stated in yours: people act like it's impossible for white men who fµck/marry/date black women to be racist or have anti-black policies.

Maybe you're the one who needs to stop pedestalizing white people cuz nobody but you is doing that sh!t.

manny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
319,062 19,574 2,903
Alleybux
Pretty much what the water bottle corner salesmen/Kennika Jenkins (took money from girl's mother to find the killer,then ghosted)liar backsliding a fake apology Bernie loony said on radio this morning as Chi calls him a paid FOP liar financially paid by conservatives to muddy activists waters.I am glad they hanging this home from the highest tree....
2021_04_19_20.10.36.jpg

manny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
319,062 19,574 2,903
Alleybux
It was FOP he admitted to being affiliated with....not him.What a cowardly loser.....

2021_04_19_20.10.55.jpg

CA Girl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
570,591 106,082 7,274
Alleybux
Pretty much what the water bottle corner salesmen/Kennika Jenkins (took money from girl's mother to find the killer,then ghosted)liar backsliding a fake apology Bernie loony said on radio this morning as Chi calls him a paid FOP liar financially paid by conservatives to muddy activists waters.I am glad they hanging this home from the highest tree.... View attachment 2488033
He scammed Kennika Jenkins family?