Quantcast

Ty Dolla $ign??

ogtruth

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
22 9
Alleybux
This is such a sad progression to see tbh. Also as I watched the video with him and ScHoolboy Q for Lies and even though they're only in their 30s, they just looked too old to be doing the basic sh!t they were doing in the video with all those youngins around. Might be time for him to hang up that image-or at least start dating within his age range again. Just looks desperate.

He’s done a complete 360. He’s always had a rep but it looked like when he got with Lauren he’d given up the groupies and the clubs etc and was serious about her. Now he’s straight back too it, but it isn’t really surprising. The man is 37 and trying to promote his image as a xes symbol with a 14 year old daughter.

zuzu23

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
125 9 2
Alleybux
Yeah, I hope he'll find happiness someday because it's doesn't seems like he's fine behaving like he's 20...

Kinda disappointed by his last song too (but I love Purple Emoji). Hope the album will be more mature and be like Free TC. I'm tired of club songs when he has a beautiful voice and has so much (wasted) talent.

ogtruth

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
22 9
Alleybux
I seen him a couple of times in LA and this man is ugly. Ew

He’s just getting on now lol but still trying to act like he’s 25. Lies about his age too but that’s normal for Hollywood men

ogtruth

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
22 9
Alleybux
He clearly triggered by her to unfollow now. She’s been nothing but supportive and friendly publicly after their break up

zuzu23

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
125 9 2
Alleybux
He's so ugly right now... he should cut off his beard

ogtruth

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
22 9
Alleybux

?? Has anymore heard anything like this about him before.

Reaction score
Reactions
10,299 353 58
Alleybux

?? Has anymore heard anything like this about him before.

Yoooo this might need a post of it's own!

Edit: especially because it matches up with a lot old tea on here from before he blew up. Mostly the stuff about him being in NY and into guys...

zuzu23

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
125 9 2
Alleybux
idk he doesn't really show her but maybe they are super happy together. It's been like 2 years so I surely hope so

ogtruth

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
22 9
Alleybux
idk he doesn't really show her but maybe they are super happy together. It's been like 2 years so I surely hope so
He’s still with her so they must be. Strange how he settled for a LA bottle girl that now doesn’t work and just follows him everywhere doesn’t make her own money and doesn’t even look good lmao. All his music talks about how he has bad b!tches but his girl in real life don’t make her own $$ and is a 6/10 at best check out her insta it’s hilarious

zuzu23

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
125 9 2
Alleybux
He’s still with her so they must be. Strange how he settled for a LA bottle girl that now doesn’t work and just follows him everywhere doesn’t make her own money and doesn’t even look good lmao. All his music talks about how he has bad b!tches but his girl in real life don’t make her own $$ and is a 6/10 at best check out her insta it’s hilarious
Yeah it's sad that it didn't work with Lauren, I found them cute together but oh well that's life.

Hope he's happy and I wish he stopped making songs about b!tches and everything when he's settle with the same girl since 2 years.

real ness

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,732 340 427
Alleybux
That chick sounds more his speed, someone he has the power button for. It was never gonna work with Lauren long term, he is not deep or intelligent as she is, Not on the same wavelengths

LOL I remember he call Lauren his bih in a tweet and had to delete it because, and I remember the interview she said it, she doesn't like when straight men say b!tch or it's derivatives.

ogtruth

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
22 9
Alleybux
That chick sounds more his speed, someone he has the power button for. It was never gonna work with Lauren long term, he is not deep or intelligent as she is, Not on the same wavelengths

LOL I remember he call Lauren his bih in a tweet and had to delete it because, and I remember the interview she said it, she doesn't like when straight men say b!tch or it's derivatives.
Defo more his speed cause she’s a bit of a doormat, doesn’t have her own thing so she can just be with him everywhere.

it was clear him and Lauren weren’t gonna last but like damn, he was in love love with her. The energy he showers her is nothing in comparison to this relationship.

I remember when he tweeted that lmao then he followed it up with ‘I cherish her, I respect her, I adore her’. He used to get drunk and tweet ‘Lauren jauregui is a goddess’ The energy is unmatched lmao

real ness

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,732 340 427
Alleybux
Defo more his speed cause she’s a bit of a doormat, doesn’t have her own thing so she can just be with him everywhere.

it was clear him and Lauren weren’t gonna last but like damn, he was in love love with her. The energy he showers her is nothing in comparison to this relationship.

I remember when he tweeted that lmao then he followed it up with ‘I cherish her, I respect her, I adore her’. He used to get drunk and tweet ‘Lauren jauregui is a goddess’ The energy is unmatched lmao

I'm not so convinced it was love in the way you're thinking, I agree he treated her differently than he does his past before her and this one after her, but you can't discount that Lauren doesn't look like his past or his current. Remember everyone doesn't dote on or "show people off" for the same reason of "love" as people can do the same "things" and have completely different motivations for them. Like depending on how deep in his Europeanization he is, someone with her strong features (green eyes, light skin, straight hair) might make him feel like he won and won again from the approval of people around him who are also Europeanized as this society in the West is. Am I saying he is fully aware of it...no. Most of the time it's a very sub-conscious thing people are not so much aware of.

Compared with the fact that we respect people who treat us a way more than people who will let us do whatever. I doubt Lauren lets half of what these girl do go down or does as much as they do.

Glamjam

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
400 4 3
Alleybux
Lauren definitely didn’t let his past behavior of sleeping around and hitting on a bunch of women fly when he was with her, and he very much seemed content to stop it since he was clearly besotted with her. I remember there was some moment at a club after or during a show, some woman saying he wasn’t going after her advances cause he had a gf (Lauren)

OrchidA

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
761 186 293
Alleybux
I'm not so convinced it was love in the way you're thinking, I agree he treated her differently than he does his past before her and this one after her, but you can't discount that Lauren doesn't look like his past or his current. Remember everyone doesn't dote on or "show people off" for the same reason of "love" as people can do the same "things" and have completely different motivations for them. Like depending on how deep in his Europeanization he is, someone with her strong features (green eyes, light skin, straight hair) might make him feel like he won and won again from the approval of people around him who are also Europeanized as this society in the West is. Am I saying he is fully aware of it...no. Most of the time it's a very sub-conscious thing people are not so much aware of.

Compared with the fact that we respect people who treat us a way more than people who will let us do whatever. I doubt Lauren lets half of what these girl do go down or does as much as they do.
so...him being with a yt woman would be indicative of his "europeanization???" lol i love how yall always try to psycho-analyze folks u dont know. So when BW get with yt men....is their "europeanization" showing??

real ness

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,732 340 427
Alleybux
so...him being with a yt woman would be indicative of his "europeanization???" lol i love how yall always try to psycho-analyze folks u dont know. So when BW get with yt men....is their "europeanization" showing??

If all things being equal, and she treated a white man better than the non-white men she was with who did more for her did.....but I also said that was ONE reason, of a few, and I stated the few. Also interesting that you only have a problem with SOME "psychoanalyzing", namely the race dynamic, and not that he's "in love" by someone who also doesn't know him. Says to me this is an ongoing trope with you that you're triggered by

But this thread isn't about you, me or race in general so this is the last thing I'll say about this. Feel free to have at it if you want.

OrchidA

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
761 186 293
Alleybux
If all things being equal, and she treated a white man better than the non-white men she was with who did more for her did.....but I also said that was ONE reason, of a few, and I stated the few. Also interesting that you only have a problem with SOME "psychoanalyzing", namely the race dynamic, and not that he's "in love" by someone who also doesn't know him. Says to me this is an ongoing trope with you that you're triggered by

But this thread isn't about you, me or race in general so this is the last thing I'll say about this. Feel free to have at it if you want.
How do you know he treated her better than the women before her? This is the scary thing abt social media and the ways in which yall obsess over celebrities, yall get conditioned to think you truly KNOW these people when they in actuality dont know u exist. Even if he did treat her better than the others, you asserting that to her race rather other factors like her personality or his growth is indicative of an insecurity you have to always make it about Blk men not loving Blk women when they get with nonBlk women. Let it go sister. Again, HOW would you know he's in love with someone who "also doesn't know him??!" Free yourself from the shackles of these non existent relationships u have with these people.

Naomi06

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

Totally agree with you. His ego got the most out of it. And it wasn't even a subconscious thing, people thought it was the look of love when it was really an image thing.