Tyson vs Jones | November 28th on Triller

4EverNow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,929 730 625
Alleybux
It was clear as day Tyson won.

I used to follow heavyweight men's boxing before the legends all aged out into retirement from that generation with Lennox Lewis and i have never heard of this Roy cat, and watching his performance last night it is clear why I haven't heard of him.

This was just a little sparring match and Tyson came to spar but this other dude apparently thought it was a play date for cuddle time, he was trying to hug up Tyson the whole spar session...SMH
images.jpeg

And as far as tyson, I could definitely see the moments of greatness from him being a former champion with talent and skill, he still knows how to fight like the champion he was.

If Tyson really wanted too he could have trained for real and literally gobbled this dude up.

Wickedkitten

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
127,724 4,526 228
Alleybux
Nate trained for this fight ? He looked so unprepared, even me who dont understand of box can see, he understimate Jake.

He really did act like he was there for a street fight. The way he was lunging across the ring into punches I'm sure his face hurts like a motherfµcker today

sunsetbeach

Justice for Cheverly!
Reaction score
Reactions
91,554 1,387 422
Alleybux
So this Triller platform. Is it black owned? Is it dedicated to exhibition fights? I was very entertained.

Teamplayer

Who Dey + Lambeau Leap
Reaction score
Reactions
444,119 18,671 4,883
Alleybux
What fight were you watching? Mike has won titles off boxers from the South, wtf?

I'm dying because he didn't even tag the right Paul brother. Logan probably is going to wake up like what did I doooooo???

I kept saying Jake Paul all night then somebody was "Nah, like it's Logan Paul". Who was fighting last night? They all look alike. Lol

I know one spent 150k on a Pokemon card.

Meenah

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reaction score
Reactions
243,222 3,811 905
Alleybux
It was clear as day Tyson won.

I used to follow heavyweight men's boxing before the legends all aged out into retirement from that generation with Lennox Lewis and i have never heard of this Roy cat, and watching his performance last night it is clear why I haven't heard of him.

This was just a little sparring match and Tyson came to spar but this other dude apparently thought it was a play date for cuddle time, he was trying to hug up Tyson the whole spar session...SMH
View attachment 2108671

And as far as tyson, I could definitely see the moments of greatness from him being a former champion with talent and skill, he still knows how to fight like the champion he was.

If Tyson really wanted too he could have trained for real and literally gobbled this dude up.

Roy was big in the era between Mike and Floyd. I remember going to several PPV watch parties for his fights. He was a better boxer in his prime than what you saw today. He was frustrating to watch at times because he liked to play. Dancing and putting his hands down a lot to mock his opponent. Entertaining for people not familiar to boxing but sometimes annoying to informed boxing fans.

Meenah

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reaction score
Reactions
243,222 3,811 905
Alleybux
This is Mike's league. Who else can he get to come out of retirement. I've heard rumors that Sugar Shane wants to fight again but that's not a good idea because he sounds punch drunk. Antonio Tarver, Lennox Lewis and Oscar De La Hoya maybe.

Wickedkitten

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
127,724 4,526 228
Alleybux
I kept saying Jake Paul all night then somebody was "Nah, like it's Logan Paul". Who was fighting last night? They all look alike. Lol

I know one spent 150k on a Pokemon card.

It was def Jake that boxed lol. Logan is the one that bought the Pokemon card and pissed off Japan

Chillin4Life

Supreme Being
Reaction score
Reactions
29,771 418 131
Alleybux
I would pay to see Mike and Lennox Lewis go at it they both were my faves.

Reading this thread and the ESPN article I am glad I didn’t pay for this fight.

I also saw Nate Robison ex basketball player had a fight and lost. Like he was not protecting his chin at all.

Jmills

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,314 5,851 2,833
Alleybux
View attachment 2108193

I wait for Floyd's hilarious slick comments, but he's gotta be quiet tonight because Nate didn't do his job. :skull:
Wrong brother. And Nate has been training for 5 months max. Logan paul wants to fight floyd. Jake wants to fight Conor and he's the one who fought Nate last night. Great knockout, BUT he wasn't even looking when he swung. And his connect percentage was low, like 22%. That's nothing was fast floyd who's more like 50% and is fast as hell and spent most of his life doing this. If I was floyd, I'd hate for someone new to come into his craft and think they have the ability to see him. The disrespect of the craft...to assume your 14 months of treat allows you the audacity to approach Floyd's extensive career in the field.
Anyways...
me head out here dancing.

Teamplayer

Who Dey + Lambeau Leap
Reaction score
Reactions
444,119 18,671 4,883
Alleybux
Wrong brother. And Nate has been training for 5 months max. Logan paul wants to fight floyd. Jake wants to fight Conor and he's the one who fought Nate last night. Great knockout, BUT he wasn't even looking when he swung. And his connect percentage was low, like 22%. That's nothing was fast floyd who's more like 50% and is fast as hell and spent most of his life doing this. If I was floyd, I'd hate for someone new to come into his craft and think they have the ability to see him. The disrespect of the craft...to assume your 14 months of treat allows you the audacity to approach Floyd's extensive career in the field.
Anyways...
me head out here dancing.

Okay. Lol

Floyd fought McGregor, so that made every fighter no matter how inexperienced feel they have a shot. They don't think they can win...they just want some of that boxing purse. It's a business. The sh!t ain't even about technique anymore.lol

dreams2020

"love is an invitation to madness..i love the mad"
Reaction score
Reactions
47,103 2,877 1,896
Alleybux
I notice black women on twitter never miss an opportunity to drag white women. It's interesting. I wonder if it's therapuetic for black women.
aww mad ur sister brethren getting cut? go work on your tan. maybe you'll be black one day

peace

Last edited:

4EverNow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,929 730 625
Alleybux
Roy was big in the era between Mike and Floyd. I remember going to several PPV watch parties for his fights. He was a better boxer in his prime than what you saw today. He was frustrating to watch at times because he liked to play. Dancing and putting his hands down a lot to mock his opponent. Entertaining for people not familiar to boxing but sometimes annoying to informed boxing fans.

Thats just what I felt watching him last night annoyed. After Lennox Lewis took care of business with klitschko and retired, then Mike Tyson soon after and many of the heavyweight boxing legends aged out.

Boxing pretty much died, you didn't hear anything from that arena that was worthy, until all the rumblings of Floyd unfortunately.

I think it really hasn't picked back up, seems like, it's lost all steam again after this floyd character retired. But I do hear small rumblings about Anthony Joshua. Like I mentioned, I only acknowledge the heavyweight men's boxing arena though.

suzanne

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
229,934 8,538 5,079
Alleybux