Tyson vs Jones | November 28th on Triller

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Women who use bisexuality as an excuse to degrade other women
Yea, there's definitely a large subsection of "bisexual" women that are total predators and weirdo creeps leeching off of women and being very...
Child Abuser and all-around horrible human, Chrissy Teigen spotted at Disney Land
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9582829/Chrissy-Teigen-attempts-low-profile-Disneyland-amid-explosive-cyber-bullying-scandal.html
Kenya Moore is so damn gorgeous
That WWHL with Quad was cringe. Quad was annoying and fake af on that episode. Kenya was not here for it at all. lmao.
He wants a “relationship trial run”
How would that work on a practical level if you all live so far apart? I have no clue. He wanted me to go over there but I’m clearly not doing...
The Fresh & Fit podcast discuss... "Black" being a dirty word in some Caribbean households and...
I don't want to start a "Diaspora war" and I sure don't want my fellow native Black Americans to come in here with the 'woe is me' mentality...
Henry Cavill shares cosy selfie with girlfriend Natalie Viscuso as he addresses 'speculation'...
I literally never ever believed y’all saying this man was gay. Until I read this. That entire post screams ‘gay and in the closet with my beard’...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
So Rory and Mal got percentages after expenses. Maybe they felt they should get percentages before expenses, since Joe obviously gets a higher...
Ayesha Curry criticized for reposting Israeli military's post on her Instagram Stories, responds...
Doesn't a Jew own Instagram? Is it appropriate that a person who is posting pro-Israel thing be harassed on a platform that Jewish people own?
Top Bottom