Not open for further replies.

SweetHonesty

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
UNDERSTANDING LUCIFER THE ANOINTED & HIS PARALLEL WORLD

Shalom Brothers and sisters, I have a very informative and good lesson for you this week. We will look at the nature of the devil, and find out why Yahoshua had to come and destroy the works of Lucifer. Christianity has never given us the full history and identity of Satan. I know for some of you the title of this lesson appears quite odd. Lucifer the Anointed, how about this title Lucifer the Messiah. Uh oh, have brother Obadiyah totally lost it, by calling Lucifer the Messiah?" I haven't lost it brothers and sisters, as we Shall see from scripture, Lucifer held this position before he was cast down.

The deception of Satan is very deep and heavy. It's not small at all. Satan has set his deception to run side by side with the truth; he changes a few things, that to the unlearned are not even noticeable. But those to whom Yah has given understanding, they can see the difference. Lucifer the adversary is very slick, he hides behind men and many disguises. The goal of this lesson is to inform you of who Lucifer / Satan/The Adversary / Devil is. What his position in the higher realm of heaven was. Why he hates us and his deception.

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/Lessons/lucifer.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

The Lounge

Top Bottom