Quantcast

Unsung 3/7/2020 - Christopher Williams

Xxxpensive

The Realest Housewife
Reaction score
Reactions
101,272 2,642 459
Alleybux
I loved me some Christopher Williams. This Unsung reminded me that I cannot stand "Talk to Myself". It's a lesser "My Prerogative". I love the rest of his songs though.

Scorpianslady23

Prince's Queen
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,061 4,197 2,925
Alleybux
Ok so maybe it's just me but....I'm not seeing the hype around this dude. I'm not very attracted to him. Also everyone on this show keeps fawning over his light skin.

the musicman

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,431 1,122 1,076
Alleybux
he had talent and i dug a few of his songs and he never got to the next level and to be honest he would have had to dabble in Music, film,tv and theater to make it because he wasn't gonna have a Luther,Freddie, james Ingram,Jeffrey Osbourne,alexender O neal type of run, he wasn't cross over like Bobby Brown,Johnny Gill,Keith Sweat, and then in the 90's R.kelly, Maxwell,D'angelo,Brian Mcknight, Joe, Ginuwine,Keith washington,Usher,Tevin Campbell which lane did he have?

the smart move early on was doing film,theater

Beautifulleo

Positive energy only
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,729 701 712
Alleybux
I loved me some Christopher Williams. He was so gorgeous to me. I hate that he got in his own way and ruined his career. He was so talented.

Scorpianslady23

Prince's Queen
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,061 4,197 2,925
Alleybux
You don’t think he was fine??? Damn I’m still thirsting after his 90s videos
It's weird. Like I can see why women are attracted to him but for some reason I'm not. Like I don't think he's ugly but I wouldn't do a double take on him. He was attractive but he just doesn't move my needle. Now he looks even worse now. Now He got a Frankenstein monster head lmao

prettyjoy04

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,317 757 85
Alleybux
It's weird. Like I can see why women are attracted to him but for some reason I'm not. Like I don't think he's ugly but I wouldn't do a double take on him. He was attractive but he just doesn't move my needle. Now he looks even worse now. Now He got a Frankenstein monster head lmao

I get what you’re saying. You’re probably picking up on his craziness as well. That can be a huge turn-off. I have no words for the way he looks nowadays :unsure:

THE GREAT 1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,680 1,541 264
Alleybux
He has an autoimmune disease, he talked about it awhile back.

I've never heard that...never. And since he is talking about it why wouldn't he share this with the public (during this Unsung episode) instead of letting some people assume his looks have changed due to drug abuse. Beside his great singing voice, his good looks have always been his trademark, if he's publicly speaking on it he should have spoke on it during this episode. Between his behavior (on the RHOA) and his physical appearance it's not too much to assume there may be a substance problem.

Last edited:

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,155 2,768 1,137
Alleybux
He needs to put on like 10-15 pounds. He looks fµck!ng delectable with a little more weight on him and that's because his frame is more fitting for stockiness. Like in the "Every Little Thing You do" video. He was fµck!ng fine af! Especially when he smiles at the beginning. My goodness!

Even at almost 53, he'd look better with a few more pounds, but I think he's on health kick, so he may be trying to keep the weight off, especially since he considered himself chumky when he was younger. He wasn't chunky he was a hunk.

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,155 2,768 1,137
Alleybux
I get what you’re saying. You’re probably picking up on his craziness as well. That can be a huge turn-off. I have no words for the way he looks nowadays :unsure:
He's a fire sign and sometimes Fire Signs will fµck sh!t up just to let you know they are not to be fµcked with. :arrogant

MsBabyblue

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,955 1,317 329
Alleybux
I've never heard that...never. And since he is talking about it why wouldn't he share this with the public (during this Unsung episode) instead of letting some people assume his looks have changed due to drug abuse. Beside his great singing voice, his good looks have always been his trademark, if he's publicly speaking on it he should have spoke on it during this episode. Between his behavior (on the RHOA) and his physical appearance it's not too much to assume there may be a substance problem.

I don’t think he cares too much about his appearance anymore honestly. He posted about it on his Instagram a year or two ago, and cited it as the reason why he transitioned to being Vegan or Pescatarian I believe.

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,616 8,374 1,951
Alleybux
I agree

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,467 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
I Never found Chris *that* attractive. People see yellow skin and wavy hair and go nuts. At this age, he looks like an old ass Matt Barnes--that scene in the studio LMAO
The way Chris has aged, told us he had to be biracial. I know LSA used to joke about him having a drug problem with the way he looks now but was that ever confirmed??

Chris was wrong as hell for letting Al take the rap for that bµllsh!t...you know good and well he tried to have xes with that girl, he at least proposed it, which is probably what freaked her out because she may have thought she was alone with Al. Notice he waited to come out when Al was in the shower. I'm sorry but I believe Al. Chris was that gully ass Bronx dude, we've all met who thinks he's hot sh!t because he's Puerto Rican or mixed or whatever.

Also, how many times did these folks mention "light skinned" ...sh!t, if we had of made a drinking game out of it we'd be drunk.

ALSO.....I do like Chris and I believe Andre Harrell tried to do him in. It's a shame what happened and that Unplugged sounded lit. Sounds to me like Chris refused his soft ass advances. I totally believe they/he had somewhat of a voice in playing the best damn song of that set. Release it independently. Funny, they do what they want to do at these record labels. Should he have lost it?? No...but I understand.

And...Tami Mac is annoying as hell. I wanted to slap her with all of her dramatics.

For some reason I do not remember Talk To Myself and I see why :disdain:
Who the hell thought it was a good idea to have a man with that much range and potential, come out and mimic another singer?? They screwed Chris with that. He was an original with that voice.

Halle is a b!tch. She's always "saying" something inflammatory about a man when she gets hurt. b!tch you knew Chris didn't bust your ear drum but you let people believe it was him by not exempting him. That maybe his comeuppance for letting Al take the rap for some bµllsh!t though.

Last edited:

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,155 2,768 1,137
Alleybux
When the narrator said that Christopher had relocated to Virginia, some generic farm land video appeared on the screen. I swear, it looked like the Nebraska Prairie, lol.
Ella Fitzgerald has family in the Tidewater area. It could have been Sussex County, VA which is the deep country.But Christopher lives in Richmond though. He keeps a low profile.

TootieRamsey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,571 525 12
Alleybux
Ella Fitzgerald has family in the Tidewater area. It could have been Sussex County, VA which is the deep country.But Christopher lives in Richmond though. He keeps a low profile.

Gotcha. I'm live in Tidewater too; but only have ridden through Sussex a couple of times, (Rt. 460 holla, lol). Had no idea Christopher is a below-the-radar Richmonder.

Yve_3915

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,740 1,095 54
Alleybux
Gotcha. I'm live in Tidewater too; but only have ridden through Sussex a couple of times, (Rt. 460 holla, lol). Had no idea Christopher is a below-the-radar Richmonder.
I live in the tidewater area as well as was very suprised to realize how many artist come from the area.

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,155 2,768 1,137
Alleybux
I live in the tidewater area as well as was very suprised to realize how many artist come from the area.
Yall would be surprised how many celebs have homes and live in Virginia. Many people have roots in Virginia.

Chris Brown has a home in Montpelier, VA which is about 15-20 outside Richmond's West End. It's in the cut but you can tell which house is his because he has a security gate around the premises that requires key entry.

TootieRamsey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,571 525 12
Alleybux
Yall would be surprised how many celebs have homes and live in Virginia. Many people have roots in Virginia.

Chris Brown has a home in Montpelier, VA which is about 15-20 outside Richmond's West End. It's in the cut but you can tell which house is his because he has a security gate around the premises that requires key entry.

I know about a lot of 757 celebs, including the pioneers like Ella, Ruth Brown, and Pearl Bailey (May They Rest In Power) . Stars from the 804 and beyond? Not so much. I'm always surprised when I learn that an entertainer/sports star is from VA or lives here. Yep, there is a wealth of talent in this state.

Bubba Bexley

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
342,463 19,422 1,283
Alleybux
I need to see this episode just to see Curtis Baldwin aka Calvin from 227.

He and Christopher have been friends for decades. About 10 years ago they could be seen riding around in a Gain Green records truck smoking weed. Calvin had a rap label name Gain Green that I assume is now defunct?

He’s tried his hand at stand up comedy but I would like to see him acting again.