Quantcast

Unsung: H-Town (11/4/15)

21forever

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,839 500 70
Alleybux
Me and another fan believe that Dino was xesually assaulted either as a young boy in school or as a 18 year breaking into the industry. You know like how Aaliyah and R. Kelly's situation was

srob95

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
10 1 3
Alleybux
I'm a fan..I use to follow that page, but there are things I've started to see and I woke up. Things she said didn't sit right with me, and now thinking he is alive and Teshya isnt real, knowing that she's seen pictures of her on the web. Also to think he was part of the masses and he is someone from another country. I didn't like how she flipped on him and became negative, that was a major reason I stopped.
i use to think that person behind that page was cool but out no where she just uploaded that hoax video. even though I know Dino death is questionable on how he died, its Just random and now makes me think was she making some those harassments up because I remember she show some screenshots where people makinh fake pages and dming her about dino is still alive and that Dino is Shazam. Now she thinks Dino and all the celebrities worship the devil. All because that video and she knows Dino worship GOD.

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
i use to think that person behind that page was cool but out no where she just uploaded that hoax video. even though I know Dino death is questionable on how he died, its Just random and now makes me think was she making some those harassments up because I remember she show some screenshots where people makinh fake pages and dming her about dino is still alive and that Dino is Shazam. Now she thinks Dino and all the celebrities worship the devil. All because that video and she knows Dino worship GOD.
Hello!!! Yup that was my thought too! I'm like she just randomly did that out of nowhere. I feel like something else went down and because she didn't have her way, she did that. But alot people have left and looked at her side ways since she claims that dino is alive and all that. I think she wants attention, I believe she wanted attention from her mom situation so she used all that to get that, but she didn't get no where. Also when she said that Teshya wants real, and I'm like all the times I gave her info about her and family pictures too. Yeah she is mental case, sorry I had to say that. She needs to disappear from the internet and stop using dino and HTown period if she doesn't like them no more.

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
Me and another fan believe that Dino was xesually assaulted either as a young boy in school or as a 18 year breaking into the industry. You know like how Aaliyah and R. Kelly's situation was
I would probably say before as a child or adolescent..which came hypersexuality to him, it made him feel insecure and it probably followed him into adulthood, and you know how black families like to sweep that sh!t under the rug!

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
She could have made them up, people who crave attention do that, so it will deflect from what's really going on. Yes! Dino was very spiritual and sadly they got into the business young and didnt know a thing and that's why they got screwed over major! I believe after yes he was depressed and mad over how short their career was but I believe he probably got over it. He couldn't been that depressed if he was out there having sex!ng and making a baby lol and also making music as well.,I pretty sure he had his days

21forever

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,839 500 70
Alleybux
I would probably say before as a child or adolescent..which came hypersexuality to him, it made him feel insecure and it probably followed him into adulthood, and you know how black families like to sweep that sh!t under the rug!
Black families definitely keep sh!t hidden like a mf, and god forbid anyoneee brings it up. They are hiding something in regards to Dino, and I feel like they did something terrible to him in that family. They all have this sneaky aura about them I can't describe, especially that brother of his. But like I said before, I don't believe they care. The mom is living in Dinos beautiful home and Shazam is able to make money off of something Dino started. It's sad as hell to me, knowing he may have been treated like trash by his family. Because you can tell Dino is really caring, genuine, kind-hearted person.

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
Black families definitely keep sh!t hidden like a mf, and god forbid anyoneee brings it up. They are hiding something in regards to Dino, and I feel like they did something terrible to him in that family. They all have this sneaky aura about them I can't describe, especially that brother of his. But like I said before, I don't believe they care. The mom is living in Dinos beautiful home and Shazam is able to make money off of something Dino started. It's sad as hell to me, knowing he may have been treated like trash by his family. Because you can tell Dino is really caring, genuine, kind-hearted person.
The mom is not living in his home..where did you find that info out? Yes Shazam, he still living off of Dino..because without Dino, he will not thrive or be center of attention. But now people have woke up and now know they are not twins and Dino birthday is Nov 18th only, that embarrassing really. He still has a mind of a child, no woman wants a man like that. That's why I'm glad Kayja woke up..I believe they were controlling her, and that's why they were sucking up to her..so they can keep her close. But not anymore. I believe that's why she didn't post much of him and when she did she would get ambushed. I truly believe Kayja has photos of her dad but because of them(Crystal,Shazam) she didnt post him to please them

srob95

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
10 1 3
Alleybux
Hello!!! Yup that was my thought too! I'm like she just randomly did that out of nowhere. I feel like something else went down and because she didn't have her way, she did that. But alot people have left and looked at her side ways since she claims that dino is alive and all that. I think she wants attention, I believe she wanted attention from her mom situation so she used all that to get that, but she didn't get no where. Also when she said that Teshya wants real, and I'm like all the times I gave her info about her and family pictures too. Yeah she is mental case, sorry I had to say that. She needs to disappear from the internet and stop using dino and HTown period if she doesn't like them no more.

srob95

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
10 1 3
Alleybux
Right! she had a falling out with a lot of people like it was a couple people that use to be on her live and I guess they had grew a friendship with her then one day she went on live saying that they was talking behind her back or whatever. so I had follow some of Dino pages and they was saying whatever that chick was saying on her live about them was a lie. So I comment saying what happen and they said somthing happen between them, that she flipped the script and making seem like she was the victim. After that I guess she was looking their pages and I guess she saw my comment about asking them what happen that’s when she blocked me and I’m like what .. why she blocked me. I email her saying why she block me and she told me she thought I was one of them or whatever. Lol But now look back those people that she had falling out with it make sense what they was talking about. They started not to believe her stories because how she changed up on them and make seem like they was bad one.

srob95

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
10 1 3
Alleybux
She could have made them up, people who crave attention do that, so it will deflect from what's really going on. Yes! Dino was very spiritual and sadly they got into the business young and didnt know a thing and that's why they got screwed over major! I believe after yes he was depressed and mad over how short their career was but I believe he probably got over it. He couldn't been that depressed if he was out there having sex!ng and making a baby lol and also making music as well.,I pretty sure he had his days
Yeah I believe first time she wasn’t making harassment up but then after while after she started getting attention i Believe she started making some stuff up so people can feel sorry for her. I also think she started getting jealous of other dino Fanpages. I believe he was depressed and also wanted to do other things but let’s say if he is still alive and living another life somewhere. I think wouldnt because him being controlled by the devil or whatever, I believe he wanted a new life and start off fresh.

srob95

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
10 1 3
Alleybux
Yeah I think his family are keeping secrets and keeping a lot of things from his fans. I also believe its a lot more pictures of him and videos of him including music. it’s like why they keeping a lot stuff a secret.

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
Yeah I believe first time she wasn’t making harassment up but then after while after she started getting attention i Believe she started making some stuff up so people can feel sorry for her. I also think she started getting jealous of other dino Fanpages. I believe he was depressed and also wanted to do other things but let’s say if he is still alive and living another life somewhere. I think wouldnt because him being controlled by the devil or whatever, I believe he wanted a new life and start off fresh.
Exactly! But sadly he is deceased and so is teshya. But like you said the way he died is still iffy.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
Exactly! But sadly he is deceased and so is teshya. But like you said the way he died is still iffy.
Have you seen the most recent video from his brother on YouTube? I can’t figure out if he’s still grieving or if he’s using his brothers name to keep the spotlight on him.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
Yeah I think his family are keeping secrets and keeping a lot of things from his fans. I also believe its a lot more pictures of him and videos of him including music. it’s like why they keeping a lot stuff a secret.
I’d like to see more pictures of him. He was so pleasing to my eyes

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
Have you seen the most recent video from his brother on YouTube? I can’t figure out if he’s still grieving or if he’s using his brothers name to keep the spotlight on him.
Your 2nd thought of choice..he always says he grieving it's an excuse for attention..its get rather old. I guarantee you Kayja is keeping a.distance or barely talks to them. I honestly think the last time she saw them was back in 2016 or 2017 when the unsung was still fresh.

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
I just seen the video..HE'S MAD WEIRD!!!, I honestly think he is lonely and he has a very guilty conscious. Which is why he doesnt have a big circle or friends. But All of the dancers live in Dallas..so I feel like it's just strickley business for them. Shazam doesn't want nobody to outshine him..including GI. I bet he doesn't have a girlfriend, no one wants a man child.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
I just seen the video..HE'S MAD WEIRD!!!, I honestly think he is lonely and he has a very guilty conscious. Which is why he doesnt have a big circle or friends. But All of the dancers live in Dallas..so I feel like it's just strickley business for them. Shazam doesn't want nobody to outshine him..including GI. I bet he doesn't have a girlfriend, no one wants a man child.
lol I agree and the sad part is he’s very attractive looks wise. I honestly thought he was the cuter brother back in the day. He needs to just let htown go and move on because in my opinion htown passed when Dino passed.

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
lol I agree and the sad part is he’s very attractive looks wise. I honestly thought he was the cuter brother back in the day. He needs to just let htown go and move on because in my opinion htown passed when Dino passed.
I never thought he was cute..because of what I heard and seen. But i agree become a realtor or something, you can tell they never had any goals as a child or a plan B, because they are so stuck in the past and doing this.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
I never thought he was cute..because of what I heard and seen. But i agree become a realtor or something, you can tell they never had any goals as a child or a plan B, because they are so stuck in the past and doing this.
Yeah exactly that Stuck in the past. Does he have any kids?

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
Yeah exactly that Stuck in the past. Does he have any kids?
Yes he has a grown ass son. He is 25, graduated college. He did law but now he is a spiritual advisor. He seems very smart and got a good head on his shoulders. I would feel embarrassed if my father was Shazam. From my understanding he was barely there for him. He has a tight knite with his mom and her side of the family. I believe he has another child because in the past he would go live on FB and he would purposely take the camera and show the back and I've seen a car seat. He is such a attention seeker.

21forever

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,839 500 70
Alleybux
The mom is not living in his home..where did you find that info out? Yes Shazam, he still living off of Dino..because without Dino, he will not thrive or be center of attention. But now people have woke up and now know they are not twins and Dino birthday is Nov 18th only, that embarrassing really. He still has a mind of a child, no woman wants a man like that. That's why I'm glad Kayja woke up..I believe they were controlling her, and that's why they were sucking up to her..so they can keep her close. But not anymore. I believe that's why she didn't post much of him and when she did she would get ambushed. I truly believe Kayja has photos of her dad but because of them(Crystal,Shazam) she didnt post him to please them
His house was last purchased some years before he died (he bought it), my guess is momma lives there and thats why it still shows up as Dino living there.

soufully

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,176 1,889 479
Alleybux
I did a little detective work...I'm not sure where GI stayed but the brothers purchased a home together near the Missouri City area (for the native Houstonians the subdivision was close along the Southwest side of Beltway 8) it was around the release of their debut album on Luke records. It was a new subdivision and a new build. I think they purchased it for their family in mind. They own/stayed there for awhile but eventually I want to say that they got behind on the HOA fees and had to sell it. It was sold a couple years before Dino passed. I don't know if Dino ever purchased another home in Houston after that. The Homeowner's Association filed a lawsuit against the brothers...

21forever

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,839 500 70
Alleybux
I did a little detective work...I'm not sure where GI stayed but the brothers purchased a home together near the Missouri City area (for the native Houstonians the subdivision was close along the Southwest side of Beltway 8) it was around the release of their debut album on Luke records. It was a new subdivision and a new build. I think they purchased it for their family in mind. They own/stayed there for awhile but eventually I want to say that they got behind on the HOA fees and had to sell it. It was sold a couple years before Dino passed. I don't know if Dino ever purchased another home in Houston after that. The Homeowner's Association filed a lawsuit against the brothers...
are you talking about the house on tiburon street

soufully

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,176 1,889 479
Alleybux
Oh, I just saw the record about the house on "Tiburon" street in Sugar Land. I didn't know he had 2 homes built. I remember hearing a rumor that he had a home in Sugar Land. I just knew about the one in West Fondren Place that had the HOA fees due on it.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
Yes he has a grown ass son. He is 25, graduated college. He did law but now he is a spiritual advisor. He seems very smart and got a good head on his shoulders. I would feel embarrassed if my father was Shazam. From my understanding he was barely there for him. He has a tight knite with his mom and her side of the family. I believe he has another child because in the past he would go live on FB and he would purposely take the camera and show the back and I've seen a car seat. He is such a attention seeker.
I’m going to see if I can find a picture of him. I just wanna see if he looks as much like Shazam as Dino’s daughter looks like him.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
I’m going to see if I can find a picture of him. I just wanna see if he looks as much like Shazam as Dino’s daughter looks like him.
I can’t find one. Only an arrest pic of him for not paying child support. So that leads me to think maybe that’s why he’s pushing so hard to get htown going again? He’s broke? Idk

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
His house was last purchased some years before he died (he bought it), my guess is momma lives there and thats why it still shows up as Dino living there.
I dont think their mom lives there...I actually checked her and that address didnt pop up.

BLVCKMUZE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1
Alleybux
I can’t find one. Only an arrest pic of him for not paying child support. So that leads me to think maybe that’s why he’s pushing so hard to get htown going again? He’s broke? Idk
Hey I want to send a message or start a private message to you but dont know how

Teena Marie

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
The mom is not living in his home..where did you find that info out? Yes Shazam, he still living off of Dino..because without Dino, he will not thrive or be center of attention. But now people have woke up and now know they are not twins and Dino birthday is Nov 18th only, that embarrassing really. He still has a mind of a child, no woman wants a man like that. That's why I'm glad Kayja woke up..I believe they were controlling her, and that's why they were sucking up to her..so they can keep her close. But not anymore. I believe that's why she didn't post much of him and when she did she would get ambushed. I truly believe Kayja has photos of her dad but because of them(Crystal,Shazam) she didnt post him to please

soufully

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,176 1,889 479
Alleybux
I watched their UnSung again. The only reason I did cause I don't think I really digested it the first time. I have to say Dino's brother is a really interesting cat.
So...Some of these things have probably been talked about already...I just been on a H-Town tip lately. They've been on my mind like hardcore for the past month.

There's a lot of rumors going on about them but basically what I got from Shazam is that he's a lot like Aaliyah's brother but not as closed off. He doesn't really like going back...He's more about moving forward. I do, get that he loved Dino...there might have be jealousy earlier on. Initially, Shazam was the leader of that group when they were known as The Gents. Supposedly, Dino was not strong enough to lead yet but what ever happened after puberty caused Dino to develop into something special. He also consistently continued to develop as an artist. Which is something his brother didn't really do until much later on.

I do feel for that young lady (YouTuber) he had beef with. I mean, I understood her plight in wanting to get more things out about H-Town and in particular Dino but the family aren't really into that. I also understand how it came off kind of funky about Shazam having the GoFundMe for Dino's album. He claimed that money was needed in order to master and release his Dino's solo project (the record was already mastered but Dino had trouble finding a label to pick it up but so far they've released a few songs from it). She claimed that he was fishing for money to pay his child support which I could see. However, I feel Shazam was wrong to sick the fans on her like that. Their sister even called and cussed her out but blocked her so she couldn't respond back. She did listen to her when she had the petition for H-Town's UnSung. Its funny, cause allegedly G.I told her that Shazam was crazy which I can see. Shazam reminds me of one of my uncles...Very playful, boyish, irresponsible. and never seem like they grew up. He also seem he got like a mean side.

I think the brothers' mother is probably staying in their grandmother's house in Sunny Side. The house was featured in their UnSung. I believe she (the brother's maternal grandmother) might have passed but I'm not sure on it. It was the house they said the boys moved into to get out being negatively influenced. They kind hinted to getting into trouble when they were living in the 4th missionary apartments in South Union.

I don't have too much more to add as some of it was probably discussed up thread already so please excuse me if I'm reiterating points.

Well, I believe the accident was at Fondren @ The Westpark Dr (It was mentioned earlier, IIRC). The Tollway wasn't really finished yet. There was an Eckerds Pharmacy if any fonts remember Eckerds (I remember a font said that they were both ejected into a Walgreens parking lot but there was an Eckerds there (I don't know how far they were ejected). Some of them were bought out by CVS like the one in my neck of the woods but an Advance Auto Parts is there now in lieu of the Eckerds. The McDonald's is still there but the facade was updated. Teshya and Dino were in I believe it was her Honda Civic coupe. They got hit by the GM SUV. It was either the Yukon, short wheelbase Escalade, or Tahoe. I want to say it was Yukon but they all look alike...really.

Well, I heard from 2 people in YouTube comments that Dino did have a open casket so apparently he wasn't in too bad of shape for the funeral home to take care of his remains for the service. I also read there that traffic was bad even in the wee hours when the accident occurred. According to this YouTuber in the comments people were already gossiping as to who it could be. Some people could see and knew it was a member from the group H-Town but they couldn't tell if it was Shazam or Dino...The commenter said he found it suspicious that he set in the morgue for a few days before the family was notified. I think Teshya's family was notified before the Conners.

Ironically, someone else said that his fiance's father did speak at his memorial service.

Prince called out H-Town to sing and Dino improvised some licks. I want to say this was around or after the Ladies Edition came out.

soufully

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,176 1,889 479
Alleybux
Yeah, I remember seeing the B-Day video on his IG. I think I saw the Conner sister who looks like Dino there. She looked really pretty. I think it was at some type of bowling alley or skating rink.

I'm just going to assume that it's possible that they celebrated their birthdays together when he was alive. It's what it seems like.

Tee_baby

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,149 531 27
Alleybux
I know who exactly you’re talking about. When she started saying that Dino was possibly still alive I was like naw. Something isn’t right.

Last edited: