Quantcast

Unsung: Johnny Gill (3.20.2013)

alienlifeforrm

Gracefully Getting It
Reaction score
Reactions
39,938 2,298 2,736
Alleybux
I liked Johnny G but I think this episode was pretty dry. I hate when celebs sign up for these "biography" shows yet want to continue to hide sh!t. Not saying we are entitled to everything but when you make it painfully obvious you want to leave out all info about girlfriends/wives/kids...it looks suspect. Most of the musical info I already knew, it seems like he never fully opened up about his domestic life, personal feelings, ect. Just like the Freddie Jackson episode. This approach definitely doesn't help when it comes to clearing "the rumors".

Moon78Child

Lady Aquarius....WAKE UP!
Reaction score
Reactions
17,835 127 32
Alleybux
Good episode but they missed talking about my song off the Boomerang sdtrk. :arrogant: Johnny's baby pic :love: I love throwback jheri curl pics Lol Stacy Lattisaw....how cute were those two! Loved Stacy's Unsung episode too. Had her sneaking out of the house to see him..Lol

I wasn't exposed to Johnny's earlier music and only knew about Perfect Combination with Stacy. When he joined New Edition that's when I really started paying attention to him...because of that voice! I always make it a point to include him whenever I think or talk about New Edition. Bobby was gone but Johnny blended right in for what they were doing with the Heart Break album and Bobby was doing well with "Don't Be Cruel" so it was all good on both ends for me as a fan and many. Classic album til this day and it reintroduced his solo career. I prefer listening to grown Johnny versus kid Johnny because grown Johnny was doing it!!! Lol LSG worked too but for some reason I didn't see that lasting long and just something temporary because of his own career and New Edition.

Cutie pie son

Bobby, Mike, Ralph :good:

deep1

Serial Thanker
Reaction score
Reactions
161,570 5,569 5,240
Alleybux
So sad in modern day American culture, men hanging out with each other and being close means they are 'gay'. Some men just have better relations with other men, it doesn't mean they are gay. What a twisted idea.

Bluekush21

Hebrew Israelite
Reaction score
Reactions
54,651 2,745 628
Alleybux
*Bump

Nothing new to add here just reading through,I hope his episode gets re uploaded. That Man is a Sangin' Somebody