Quantcast

UnwinewithTashaK and Majahype web of secrets exposed!

Est1982Bk

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,076 816 63
Alleybux

UnwinewithTasha K sits down with Kirby, Majah ex, to speak about the abuse she suffered at his hands.

Ohh baby, I am here for this!

zaworld

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,408 300 261
Alleybux
i have no problem but exposing a man for his fetishes especially knowing that you had know problem doing these things as well doesn't sit right with me

Last edited:

leirah88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,506 3,479 4,261
Alleybux
I hope she got paid. I don't understand why people be telling their business for free while Tashak is collecting the $$$$$

CurlyBell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,556 5,034 2,143
Alleybux
i have no problem but exposing a man for his fetishes especially knowing that you had know problem doing these things as well doesn't sit right with me

He lose all rights to privacy when he released her xes tapes and shared all the personal information and pics on her phone.

I real friggin tired of the abhorrent double standards and excessive coddling of males SOME of you have inherited from your backwards ass parents. Break the blasted cycle already.

Chalant

Reaction score
Reactions
195,861 9,379 8,604
Alleybux
I don't think yall understand how dumb yall look coming into the Afro-Caribbean forum and yelling "Who?". I bet if he ass was pink and wrapped in a confederate flag yuh tail would know exactly who he is.

Ride out.
You typed all that and still didn't say who.
tenor.gif

GiGiLeon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,015 1,221 691
Alleybux
He was abusing this woman. She has every right to tell what he had her out here doing and was putting her through.

zaworld

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,408 300 261
Alleybux
He lose all rights to privacy when he released her xes tapes and shared all the personal information and pics on her phone.

I real friggin tired of the abhorrent double standards and excessive coddling of males SOME of you have inherited from your backwards ass parents. Break the blasted cycle already.
i agree but lets not pretend how caribbean women move especially the ones in the caribbean ive heard enough time out of my own ears that man don't love me unless he beats me caribbean women love struggle

CurlyBell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,556 5,034 2,143
Alleybux
i agree but lets not pretend how caribbean women move especially the ones in the caribbean ive heard enough time out of my own ears that man don't love me unless he beats me caribbean women love struggle

Please don't have LSA and by extension the world thinking that we are taught this fuckery.

zaworld

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,408 300 261
Alleybux
Please don't have LSA and by extension the world thinking that we are taught this fuckery.
im not im telling you what I've seen from different caribbean women in my lifetime haitian,bahamian,jamaican,trini,guyanese,barbados yall love bad men until things go sideways same ideology as black american women love thugs until you hit your 30 then try to find some sucker to take care of you guys thank god the men are getting smarter and not marrying leftovers

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,098 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
im not im telling you what I've seen from different caribbean women in my lifetime haitian,bahamian,jamaican,trini,guyanese,barbados yall love bad men until things go sideways same ideology as black american women love thugs until you hit your 30 then try to find some sucker to take care of you guys thank god the men are getting smarter and not marrying leftovers
What's your race and ethnicity, racist?

CurlyBell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,556 5,034 2,143
Alleybux

Thank you for revealing exactly what you are.

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,098 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
Thank you for revealing exactly what you are.

I clocked that font a long time ago.
He's been pooping all over the place for a while now.

So here, he's Caribbean British (Or Caribbean Canadian) here. Notice no mention of the specific Caribbean heritage in any of his posts. Weird, isn't it? His views on Caribbean women's sexuality remain consistent though:
thats why i will always blame Caribbean women/men for there problem our culture normally dictates that we should marry lighter most of the Caribbean men in the uk and Canada chase white or mixed light skin so do the women as well but for the most part its the men thats does it the most leaving the women options to fµck with africans men or other races so they tend do date a lot of africans but with them dealing with africans they better be prepared to be used as cumbuckets because there gonna marry there only and there is nothing wrong with that by now they should no what comes with dealing with africans especially west africans men a lot of africans American women fall for the same sh!t letting going to Nigeria to live with people you no nothing about and this ends up happening to them

Here he's ''expertly'' spouting off about the supposed feelings of Africans towards AAs and Caribbean people
they feel this way about a lot of african american and caribbean prostitiute because a lot go down there to do that is it gives black people who aren't from there a bad name these ig thots ruining people reputations lol
Here, he claims to be ''Caribbean'' again. Mentions UK and Canada (which one of these countries does he live in? He is certainly implying country does he live in? Notice the ''we''
as a caribbean im shocked caribbean people would do this because when africans in the uk and canada try to tell caribbean people that there culture is directly taken from africans we get big upset it lowkey says a slap in the face i understand ados presence isn't as strong in New York as it used to be and to say i understand we played our part in rap but most of the credit for ny in its early days is clearly ados hoping it to build and grow i been in the tri state area a lot of west indies but don't think they outnumber ados either
Here he is no longer from the UK or Canada, he is a ''Caribbean American''!
as a caribbean american i prefer to settle with and aa i don't mind african i find that dealing with the parents to be annoying and i just think that they see us the same as african americans as well in terms of there not really part of us group so ill take my luck with a caribbean or african american person
Here he claims to be ''half African American'' and is warning his ''AA brethren'' against the Caribbean and African 'demographic threat'. LOL
im half and even i see the importance of ados african americans are like the indigenous black population and the being gentrified by other black florida and new york is practically caribbeans and houston and atlanta is getting a lot of africans there is needs for concerns
Again he expresses concern for AAs being ''outnumbered'' by Caribbean Americans here. Strange thing to say for someone who has claimed several times to be ''Caribbean American'', no?
ados needs to start counting its own population so they can no its people this comes of as being problematic but read the article caribbean americans are gonna be able to identify were in the caribbean there from because there such a big group ados will be outnumbered if they don't step up gentrification is wiping us out just read the article a Jamaican

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article240815876.html
Notice the ''us'' here. He's claiming that as an ADOS, he worries that Nigerians will outnumber ''us'' in Houston and laments that ''Caribbeans'' outnumber ''us'' (ados) in New York and Florida. He also speaks like someone who lives/is familiar with the US. But wasn't he using ''we'' in reference to England and Canada in above posts? LOL
you sure because this bill that im reading says more nigerians are coming as well to i don't mind them but to manay are already in houston and atl caribbeans outnumber us in New York and florida we need to keep numbers
Here he explains why he joined ADOS, ''to avoid the decrease of OUR population'' LOL
everybody joins ados for difference reasons mines is to avoid the decrease of our population which i feel has decreased drastically since a lot of foreign blacks have come in especially if you live in the houston and atl you will see what i mean
Here he ''worries'' about ADOS women being impregnated by Africans in the Midwest and being left to raise fatherless children on their own, who go on to reject ADOS culture. LOL
the problem is it will happen if we don't do nothing about it the midwest is were most ados went back to live currently a lot of africans are migrating here and moving to the midwest im telling the amount of half babies thats popping up without no father is alarming and there not staying with these women they want green cards ados women are being manipulated and the kids don't want ados culture they want there dead beat dad who left there mom culture
Here he knows nothing about how Caribbean people live in NY and Florida but says he knows how they do in the UK! I thought he was ADOS earlier? Wasn't he worried about ''we'' being replaced by Africans and Caribbean people? LOL
just wanted to know do caribbean women fµck with caribbean men in ny and florida like that because in the uk they don't most caribbean women even in canada never have good things to say about caribbean men
Oh wait, the boy must be schizophrenic because now he expertly speaks on the Caribbean population in Florida, NY and Boston! I guess he's back to being Caribbean American now!
if you live in florida or ny you will find and abundance of caribbean men in general or maybe boston those are the major hubs any other place well its not so common but they can be found
CONCLUSION:

Smaddyone

Guh suh
Reaction score
Reactions
94,696 4,424 2,747
Alleybux
First of all @GloriousMane06 , thank you for your service. I will block that toad!

Second of all. I need to really really thank the Almighty for never ever putting a man like majah hype in my way

Thirdly. Expose him rarse yes, he needs to be shamed and shunned from public life once and for all.

CurlyBell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,556 5,034 2,143
Alleybux

So here, he's Caribbean British (Or Caribbean Canadian) here. Notice no mention of the specific Caribbean heritage in any of his posts. Weird, isn't it? His views on Caribbean women's sexuality remain consistent though:

Here he's ''expertly'' spouting off about the supposed feelings of Africans towards AAs and Caribbean people

Here, he claims to be ''Caribbean'' again. Mentions UK and Canada (which one of these countries does he live in? He is certainly implying country does he live in? Notice the ''we''

Here he claims to be ''half African American'' and is warning his ''AA brethren'' against the Caribbean and African 'demographic threat'. LOL

Again he expresses concern for AAs being ''outnumbered'' by Caribbean Americans here. Strange thing to say for someone who has claimed several times to be ''Caribbean American'', no?

Notice the ''us'' here. He's claiming that as an ADOS, he worries that Nigerians will outnumber ''us'' in Houston and laments that ''Caribbeans'' outnumber ''us'' (ados) in New York and Florida. He also speaks like someone who lives/is familiar with the US. But wasn't he using ''we'' in reference to England and Canada in above posts? LOL

Here he explains why he joined ADOS, ''to avoid the decrease of OUR population'' LOL

Here he ''worries'' about ADOS women being impregnated by Africans in the Midwest and being left to raise fatherless children on their own, who go on to reject ADOS culture. LOL

Here he knows nothing about how Caribbean people live in NY and Florida but says he knows how they do in the UK! I thought he was ADOS earlier? Wasn't he worried about ''we'' being replaced by Africans and Caribbean people? LOL

Oh wait, the boy must be schizophrenic because now he expertly speaks on the Caribbean population in Florida, NY and Boston! I guess he's back to being Caribbean American now!

CONCLUSION:

This is pure madness, seriously, they need mental help! I would love to know what their end goal is.

zaworld

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,408 300 261
Alleybux

CONCLUSION:

And what does this prove if
This is pure madness, seriously, they need mental help! I would love to know what their end goal is.
How can it be pure madness a font took words described it into her owns if you read the context of what im saying ive said before i have friends in the uk that and ive schooled in halifax nova scotia before if a font takes my words and tries to make it seem like im anti caribbean or black american there have been numerous times ive defended caribbean and black americans me disagreeing with this fonts means i hate half of my family even though i actually spent a good portion living on a caribbean island then it it is what it is unlike alot of caribbean americans who never visited and island in there life let alone there parents but have the most to say i actually know what goes on

Last edited:

FebruaryAmor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,598 2,384 362
Alleybux
I can’t wait for this. Btw, what is Majah nationality? People always debating it

I still follow Kirby and I hope she heals.

#zoe

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,098 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
This site is now replete with racists/white supremacists trying to sow discord amongst black people, paid shills with socio-political agendas, social experiment researchers, the mentally disturbed and plain ole loser trolls. Take your pick. LOL

Zoe81

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I'm watching it and he would ask her to penetrate him after he would beat her up as some sort of payback in his mind. I believe her but the comment section is so sad and hurtful to see women automatically jumping to his defense like they know him personally. Man social media is making these narcist not only succeed because they are master manipulators (ex. Derek Jaxson) but also exposing them when their demonic mask falls. There are so many of them out here im scared to date I was married to one and ended up dating a few after my divorce so please be careful out here. We are fighting evil spirits these days