Quantcast

UPDATE: At least 8 dead after shooting at FedEx facility near Indianapolis airport

Queen Lili

The One To Destroy It All
Reaction score
Reactions
100,599 4,813 2,396
Alleybux
Thank you for being the one to see that. I note ever since a certain type stepped into power this is a once weekly thing, it wasn't even like that before the panny.

And the witness saying he saw "I don't know... some sort of semi automatic rifle" Interesting considering that's what they talk about banning first but that's not the weapon of the majority of mass shootings.

I see fonts who are being reactive calling for gun control even in situations where the gun was gotten illegally. Like huh? That wouldn't have worked in these situations. We are not an island like New Zealand or the UK. We are a land connected to a continent full of cartel members. If you can't stop whole ass people from coming into the US, what makes you think they'll stop guns?

And not a word to address the culture of violence, lack of mental health care, parents working over time, internet abuse, dozens of netflix specials praising killers with infamy, or any thing else that is REALLY motivating these killings.

The solution is always to just give the government more control.

I peep.
Girl I’m glad you peep because we are literally going through the same script as last year.
Winter, impose lockdowns and use covid scare. Now since they cant explain away covid during the summer, use things like this or show police killing our people to get a reaction. (We all know BLM been bout) However not everyone will see this, and this might put gun control in place. Watch they only impose this on our people and let these pure white movements, police and military to carry. Our people will be sitting ducks, easily offended, triggered, and that leads to easily manipulated people. Which is majority in this thread.

Taralynn23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,544 3,359 1,981
Alleybux
I just read that 90% of the ppl who worked at that location were Sikhs. Safe to say this was a racist attack considering half the victims were Sikhs.

TetrisJam

Square Peg In a Round Hole :(
Reaction score
Reactions
191,602 11,958 10,514
Alleybux
In related news, Texas house has voted in favor of a permit-less carry. America's obsession with guns is disturbing
America is scared of a titty, a kissing gay couple, and dark-skinned beautiful man or woman living their best life.

But they sure aren't scared of exposing little children to guns and blowing the heads off of animals in the name of "sport". Taking a little boy hunting to kill an innocent animal is "good" for his boyhood, but playing with his little sister's dolls makes him a "f@**0t" so he deserves to be disowned.

I was watching a Canadian animated show catered to preteens and teens called 6Teen. There was an episode back in 2010, where a character openly claimed she was gay to a coworker. My mouth dropped. Just the way they were so normal, natural, and open about it and there was nothing offensive about it.

I used to watch this show back in college (don't judge...LOL) and I never remembered this episode. That is because the U.S. and other countries banned it. But they won't ban old ass Bugs Bunny cartoons where Elmer Fudd is shooting Daffy's beak off.

They won't ban advertising Super Soakers and water guns, but they pull pregnant Barbie off the shelves. So learning to shoot is safer than teaching your children about pregnancy?

People cried about breastfeeding mothers pulling their breast out and feeding their hungry babies in public. But they can have half-naked hoes like Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, and Doja Cat gyrating on stage singing about robbing dudes, selling pussy, fighting hoes, and doing drugs? So a pδrn star-looking b!tch is better than a woman using her breasts for natural purposes?

Vegans have to go on scavenger hunts to look for healthy food that caters to them, but you can buy liquor and weed on every corner.

Guns, drugs, White Anglo-Saxon Prostetant man ego-stroking, and xesual exploitation of women to get men's dicks hard is what this country is all about.

This country is fµcked the fµck up. And it's White people destroying it.

American culture is truly trash.

I hate this country and I fµck!ng hate I can't haul ass and just move to Canada after I get my Masters next month.

TetrisJam

Reaction score
Reactions
191,602 11,958 10,514
Alleybux
Americans cannot be trusted with guns. I’m not debating this. It’s embarrassing. I don’t give a sh!t about which ones because my fellow Americans are too fµck!ng stupid for any guns. Hell maybe too damn slow for a water gun at this point. Sick of this sh!t.
Motherfuckers still shoot guns on NYE. Like what is the purpose???? You can pop a champagne bottle? Or blow horns? Everything has to be done with a fµck!ng done.

I ain't retiring in this country! I. REFUSE. TO!

TetrisJam

Reaction score
Reactions
191,602 11,958 10,514
Alleybux
Not surprised for the shooter to be white, since the FBI was warned about how dangerous he could be and refused to take the threat serious enough since he was a white man.
Oh so he's White. Okay. My assumptions are confirmed.

White Boy Summer, I guess? :neutral

Any Black woman who is still #TeamWhiteBoySwirl don't love herself at this point. Sistas, if you must date a White man, find a multicultural-minded Caucasian fresh off the boat from Europe. :eyeroll

Tylerdagreat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,640 10,708 609
Alleybux
cops-release-photo-of-fedex-shoter-098.jpg
brandon-scott-hole-fedex-2-1.jpg
Indianapolis-FedEx-shooter-named-as-Brandon-Scott-Hole-19-who-was-x27known-to-copsx27-before-he-x27killed-8-amp-then-himselfx27.jpg

Honee77

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
137,393 5,133 1,520
Alleybux
What good is being on the fbI's radar and they don't do anything but "watch" until something horrible happens? This is horrible!

This makes me so angry...eight people lives taken and their poor families left to deal with the aftermath when it could have been stopped...

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
Girl I’m glad you peep because we are literally going through the same script as last year.
Winter, impose lockdowns and use covid scare. Now since they cant explain away covid during the summer, use things like this or show police killing our people to get a reaction. (We all know BLM been bout) However not everyone will see this, and this might put gun control in place. Watch they only impose this on our people and let these pure white movements, police and military to carry. Our people will be sitting ducks, easily offended, triggered, and that leads to easily manipulated people. Which is majority in this thread.
Yup I am so glad you see it! You are 100% right.

And the gun control will of course find a way to only imprison black and brown ppl. They will be concentrated to "certain" areas and populations, the same way NYC and L.A have laws that make it impossible to defend yourself legally but if you step into the suburbs or rural areas of the states you can have guns.

Wasn't there an article last year how black gun ownership is increasing?

Racial Tension is Behind a Rise in Black Gun Ownership

Now look at the timing to shut all that down.

Let me take my ass to conspiracy alley thou because I lose IQ points arguing in these threads.

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux
???

I think he was just mentally off and shooting indiscriminately.
The two youngest victims for example could be white or black.

Anyway may all the victims RIP

Male Violence always gets excused in this culture with "mental illness" or "brainwashing" or "provocation". Males commit 99% of all violent crimes. If they're that mentally ill, easily brainwashed and easily provoked, maybe they're just not fit for full participation in civic society, unless and until they've proven they can control their emotions.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Tragic. This is not going to stop until the gun laws are changed. This shooter is in a state where he probably legally purchased a gun with no background check.
How can gun laws change this? You can make a gun on a computer. You can buy any gun you want on the black market.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
One of the witnesses said other people were saying that there were two shooters.Does anyone know? Also, another Dylan Roof. 19 years old but he killed himself. It really does feel like these people are told to do this. The unhinged, impressionable ones who are being targeted for an agenda or something. Its not making sense right now. The DEMS are trying to pass common sense background checks to help weed out some of these mentally ill folks walking around with guns and we are at the same time ,having record numbers of shootings under this task that the Republicans wont help out on. Like they have their hands in it somehow. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know they are up to something because they are SILENT!

Dems are not trying to take guns. Dems have guns. Liberals have guns but what is happening is not written in the constitution meaning, shooting down un armed AMERICANS. NOT acceptable. The second Amendment is for self protection and for protecting yourself against government. That's its. All of this other :poop is complete madness and something will be done about it because people don't know how to follow the rules and they don't know how to act.

Ridiculous.
Your society is gone. It will morph to something else with perhaps a chip implanted in your arm.

MajesticLife

Beautiful Everything
Reaction score
Reactions
50,834 1,817 334
Alleybux
This was sick and horrible. This can't be normalized. RIP to the victims and prayers and blessings to all of the families.

MajesticLife

Beautiful Everything
Reaction score
Reactions
50,834 1,817 334
Alleybux
This sh!t feel like an everyday experience at this point. I hated working from home, hate the covid lockdowns but some sh!t is really a blessing in disguise. Between the kkkops and the crazy mass shooters who really wants to go outside anymore? Prayers to the families of the victims. This country is trash. Soon as I save up enough money I'm going back home.
I agree but Botham Jean, Atatiana Jefferson, Casey Goodson Jr and Breonna Taylor were "safe" in their homes too. I am legit paranoid to not have blackout coverings over my windows at night that don't show silhouettes of people moving about after what that garbage did that to Atatiana. Police killings are pretty much the equivalent of government sanctioned, citizen sponsored (by way of taxes) murders.

Last edited:

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,152 45,108 6,437
Alleybux
Male Violence always gets excused in this culture with "mental illness" or "brainwashing" or "provocation". Males commit 99% of all violent crimes. If they're that mentally ill, easily brainwashed and easily provoked, maybe they're just not fit for full participation in civic society, unless and until they've proven they can control their emotions.

It's not an excuse. It is just the truth that some people are in fact mentally deranged. I don't say that about everyone but he did have a history.

And speaking of "fit" some people aren't fit for procreation. I know that's controversial to say , but if in fact his father killed himself too then he was probably crazy too and should have never had kids anyway. Giving your kids a legacy of mental illness is not kind and people should remember that when they are deciding whether to procreate or picking a partner to procreate with.

It's honestly really just unfortunate that Brandon didn't kill himself ( and only himself) last year. I guess people around him were trying to prevent that or worried that he might commit suicide last year? Frankly I'm thinking it's better to just let some people go... and no amount of "help" or "intervention " would change some people anyway.
So Let them kill themselves when they want to. That's not good but still better than them going on a killing spree later.

Some people dont want to be here and aren't "fit " to be here. Let them go on their terms if they are that crazy/miserable before they devise way to take others with them

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux
It's not an excuse. It is just the truth that some people are in fact mentally deranged. I don't say that about everyone but he did have a history.

And speaking of "fit" some people aren't fit for procreation. I know that's controversial to say , but if in fact his father killed himself too then he was probably crazy too and should have never had kids anyway. Giving your kids a legacy of mental illness is not kind and people should remember that when they are deciding whether to procreate or picking a partner to procreate with.

It's honestly really just unfortunate that Brandon didn't kill himself ( and only himself) last year. I guess people around him were trying to prevent that or worried that he might commit suicide last year? Frankly I'm thinking it's better to just let some people go... and no amount of "help" or "intervention " would change some people anyway.
So Let them kill themselves when they want to. That's not good but still better than them going on a killing spree later.

Some people dont want to be here and aren't "fit " to be here. Let them go on their terms if they are that crazy/miserable before they devise way to take others with them
Males commit 99% of all violent crimes. Not women, not girls. Men and boys. If the issue was really mental illness, you’d be seeing an equal number of mentally ill females committing violent crimes to those committed by males whose violence is brushed off as an outcome of mental illness. But that’s not the case. So, the issue isn’t mental illness. The issue is a culture which overtly and covertly encourages male violence against women, against children and against other men. This is a societal, not an individual problem and one of the biggest parts of the problem is that men refuse to address the violence perpetuated by their community, hold one another accountable and propose and enact solutions. Women cannot solve male violence, that’s an issue men have to solve amongst themselves and none of them with any power to make changes on a broad scale are even willing to speak of it.

Our country’s supposedly liberal politicians are placing fully intact male serial rapists who “identify as women” into women’s prisons to protect the serial rapists from violence from other men. Who is protecting the women? Why is no one trying to stop the violence in male prisons? Over 90% of women who wind up in prison are already the victims of violent xesual assault. Again, male violence is a societal problem created and perpetuated by men.

Last edited:

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,152 45,108 6,437
Alleybux
Males commit 99% of all violent crimes. Not women, not girls. Men and boys. If the issue was really mental illness, you’d be seeing an equal number of mentally ill females committing violent crimes to those committed by males whose violence is brushed off as an outcome of mental illness. But that’s not the case. So, the issue isn’t mental illness. The issue is a culture which overtly and covertly encourages male violence against women, against children and against other men. This is a societal, not an individual problem and one of the biggest parts of the problem is that men refuse to address the violence perpetuated by their community, hold one another accountable and propose and enact solutions. Women cannot solve male violence, that’s an issue men have to solve amongst themselves and none of them with any power to make changes on a broad scale are even willing to speak of it.

Our country’s supposedly liberal politicians are placing fully intact male serial rapists who “identify as women” into women’s prisons to protect the serial rapists from violence from other men. Who is protecting the women? Why is no one trying to stop the violence in male prisons? Over 90% of women who wind up in prison are already the victims of violent xesual assault. Again, male violence is a societal problem created and perpetuated by men.

We'll agree to disagree. Imo the issue is mental illness for some people. And again I don't "brush off "all cases of male violence as mental illness. Very rarely do actually

In fact I'm way more likely to say a womans criminal behavior is result of mental illness than a man's. When women kill their children I pretty much mostly believe they were mentally ill. When men kill their children ( and wives/girlfriends) I mostly believe they were sane and just abusive

You can reply but you're not changing my mind and I know I'm not yours either so we'll agree to disagree

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux
We'll agree to disagree. Imo the issue is mental illness for some people. And again I don't "brush off "all cases of male violence as mental illness. Very rarely do actually

In fact I'm way more likely to say a womans criminal behavior is result of mental illness than a man's. When women kill their children I pretty much mostly believe they were mentally ill. When men kill their children ( and wives/girlfriends) I mostly believe they were sane and just abusive

You can reply but you're not changing my mind and I know I'm not yours either so we'll agree to disagree

You can’t be intellectually honest while ignoring the statistics on who commits the overwhelming majority of violent crime.

TheQueen

TheQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
42,223 1,434 224
Alleybux
How can gun laws change this? You can make a gun on a computer. You can buy any gun you want on the black market.
The computer generated guns was put out to vote to make these type of guns illegal and the Republicans keeps voting against most basic changes for gun laws. Since the sandy hook massacre some states did pass some type of changes to gun laws. Most of the mass shooting guns tends to be purchased legally in states with lax gun control laws.

BeautifulBia

I AM A BILLIONAIRE
Reaction score
Reactions
17,839 926 288
Alleybux
Oh, I see. I applaud the person who went back to get his or her gun to confront the shooter if true. Wish they had it on them sooner. :heart:

Also, what is the racial makeup of those murdered? The murderer shooter they showed on Cnn is white and his own mother warned the FBI about him. Question is, warned the FBI about what about him? Who is he connected to?
Half of the victims are Sikh, the others are white

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,908 5,784 517
Alleybux
I see that this terrorist was on the FBI radar yet once again they did nothing. At this point I honestly think the only thing that will change is that there will be more shootings.

GAY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,681 816 1,558
Alleybux
Get rid of the Second Amendment, seize all the guns from the public, and end retail sales of guns.

Only very specialized, highly trained police officers should carry guns, so they stop killing civilians.

Meenah

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reaction score
Reactions
243,222 3,811 905
Alleybux
Americans cannot be trusted with guns. I’m not debating this. It’s embarrassing. I don’t give a sh!t about which ones because my fellow Americans are too fµck!ng stupid for any guns. Hell maybe too damn slow for a water gun at this point. Sick of this sh!t.

I agree. There is a sick fixation with guns. A lot of people are unstable and gun-happy. People want to solve basic social problems with guns. A lot of guns end up being used on family members or suicide. No reason for the average person to own high power automatic rifles. Nobody is hunting with that.

Custard Tart

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
24,488 2,384 2,970
Alleybux
Half of the victims are Sikh, the others are white

On CNN this morning there was a representative of the Sikh community saying their community is fearful that this was ethnically motivated against Sikhs. She said there’s been a lot of violence against Sikhs.

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,661 1,450 501
Alleybux
This is a huge fear of mine. We've been closed to the public but dumb ass management didnt put up anything to block the windows into our building. So we get customers coming up and knocking on the door for stuff. We do have signs ul stating we're closed and to go to the drop-off, but you know how entitled people can be. Plus we aren't answering phones now (we do call back people who leave messages though).

I am so afraid some irate idiot is gonna gun down the glass (not bulletproof) AND us or when we reopen they're gonna be so angry that they come into our office and open fire.

DreamFantasy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,150 549 145
Alleybux
Cowards like this need to leave innocent people out of their own sh!t. I’m tired of the pointless bloodshed. If you’re going to take a drastic measure with your life, please leave others out of it and above all, seek help. People now have to wear body armor to their jobs. So sad to die at your job for a company that doesn’t even fµck!ng care about you. ):

DreamFantasy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,150 549 145
Alleybux
This is a huge fear of mine. We've been closed to the public but dumb ass management didnt put up anything to block the windows into our building. So we get customers coming up and knocking on the door for stuff. We do have signs ul stating we're closed and to go to the drop-off, but you know how entitled people can be. Plus we aren't answering phones now (we do call back people who leave messages though).

I am so afraid some irate idiot is gonna gun down the glass (not bulletproof) AND us or when we reopen they're gonna be so angry that they come into our office and open fire.
So sad that you even have to worry about this, please be safe ):

DreamFantasy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,150 549 145
Alleybux
Imagine still wanting to live in that country full time. Too many easy ways to get weapons illegally for this to EVER stop, ever.

The people doing this wont care about any gun law passed, theyll find a way.
It’s the insanity of people in this country, I want to move after College :/

Reaction score
Reactions
2,399 62 26
Alleybux
I'm part of a Sikh community in BC. this is so fµck!n heartbreaking. This is oak Creek all over again, and it's an extension of Asian hate attacks. This was definitely racially motivated and I wish people would stop labeling him as a shooter. He wasn't a shooter. He was a terrorist, a murderer, and a killer. Shooter is too passive. Let's call him what he really is.

TheQueen

TheQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
42,223 1,434 224
Alleybux
The shooter family contacted the police and said that they believe he would do something drastic. Red flag to me that should have been followed up with mental health experts on a regular basis.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom