Update: Black Hebrew Israelite Dude...

UGiveGoodLuv2Me

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,611 70 81
Alleybux
LOL...ok, so I did my homework on that group. As far as I am concerned, it is a cult.

Anyways,

The guy I met just sent me an email of himself "flexin" with no shirt on trying to show off his football player build and hairy ass chest. I didn't ask for the pics...he was supposed to be sending me some links about his religion.

I reminded him that he had told me last week that "his woman can't show any skin and that the men of his religion keep their loins/groin covered cuz thats what the Bible says". He also mentions that he wanted to ride his new bike up to Myrtle Beach for Black Bike Weekend.

I asked, since you are a "Man of God" why would you participate in such an event where women walk around all exposed and a lot of xesual activities going on? He says that he is "not weak and easily tempted by the flesh". I say, "But you just said that your woman can only wear long skirts and keep her arms and head covered, so why would you want to purposely feast your eyes upon other women who do?" He says that he just wanted to go to fellowship with fellow riders...uh huh, yeah hypocrite. Sure.

He invited me to Saturday "camp" (services) with him to just open my eyes and see how they praise Yahweh and Yeshua...I say no thanks, unlike you I don't put myself in an environment that contradicts what I stand for and furthermore I have no interest in what you people do. I asked if he stood on street corners and tried to recruit new members and he said that he did. I asked what does he wear when he does that and he said some type of long Hebrew shirt to cover his loins/groin. I said well you sent me a pic of you half naked...whats up with that? He got defensive and started saying that he wasn't trying to recruit me and people laugh at him in his face and whatever.

He called a couple more times after that, but I didn't even answer. I sent him a nice email saying that I wasn't interested in keeping in touch.:time-out:

I would have had a lot more respect for dude had he not been such a total hypocrite.

I was also getting an ex-con kinda vibe off of him anyways.:bulgy-eyes:

They flock to the Moors, 5%, Nation of Islam, and Israelite religions for some reason.

strawberryg

ZERO TOLERANCE
Reaction score
Reactions
8,654 23 4
Alleybux
....told you so....glad you cut him loose before he started his Jedi mind tricks! :psmile:

Who?Me?

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
355,632 5,408 641
Alleybux
I know this isn't meant to be funny......... but thank you Jebus for this laugh. Anytime a dude steps to me speaking religion right out the box, I run in the opposite direction real quick...

He was about to have you drinking that Kool Aid at camp - LOL

Sire

Team Owner
BANNED
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
21,672 15 32
Alleybux
Israelites are typically NOT hypocrites. I don't know this dude but it seems like the two of you had some miscommunications or he wasn't clear, or he just didn't know how to approach you. Not sure but this statement:

They flock to the Moors, 5%, Nation of Islam, and Israelite religions for some reason.

Is absolutely untrue. Also, any research you do online will not be positive unless you know where to look and what to look for.

UGiveGoodLuv2Me

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,611 70 81
Alleybux
I know this isn't meant to be funny......... but thank you Jebus for this laugh. Anytime a dude steps to me speaking religion right out the box, I run in the opposite direction real quick...

He was about to have you drinking that Kool Aid at camp - LOL

LOL @ Jebus

I guess we are all hypocrites to some degree...but honestly, dude just sounded like a nut. He was also contradictory in other ways...he would say he wants to settle down have kids...yet he would say he was considering doing contract work in the Middle East, then he would say he wants to go to pharmacy school, then he'd say he wanted to go back into "pharmaceutical sales" but that it was "hard to get back into that in Georgia"...wtf? You know what that's code for (DRUGS)...but I tried to give the dude the benefit of the doubt...yeah right. :pwink:

He ain't gonna kill my ass...:peace::ptongue:

PowerElite

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
344 2
Alleybux
He's Christian Gospel singer...

tonex.jpg

gma36_tonex4.jpg

gma36_tonex3.jpg

Didn't Sisqo learn how to sing in the black christian church? Look how he "turned out"
sisqo.jpg

sisqo.jpg

Didn't R. Kelly learn how to sing in the black christian church? Look how he "turned out"
rkelly283.jpg

What rapper or drug dealer do you know that hasn't worn a christian cross around his neck at some point?

PowerElite

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
344 2
Alleybux
He invited me to Saturday "camp" (services) with him to just open my eyes and see how they praise Yahweh and Yeshua...

By that statement there I don't believe any of this, either you are lying or he is lying. Why? Because in life "three strikes your out." He invited you to camp = 1 strike. He claims the name of the father is Yahweh = 2 strikes. He claims the name of the Son is Yeshua = 3 strikes. Individually each strike may be overlooked, but all three together means that you made up this story according to what YOU think you know about Israelites, or either he did...

blackgzuz

Uncontolled Det
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
70,886 3,083 4,103
Alleybux
Sounds like you met a clown that tried to sound "different" in a attempt to holla. maybe he is affilated in some way with the Hebrew Isrealites but needless to say dude can't be all that down, You could tell any real Isrealite just by looking at them, they wear their Religion on their sleeves. Besides the Isrealites ain't like most other belief systems like the Nation of Gods and Earths wear a dude could be a lip professor the Isrealites really are a tight organization.

This should be in the relationship section.

UGiveGoodLuv2Me

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,611 70 81
Alleybux
By that statement there I don't believe any of this, either you are lying or he is lying. Why? Because in life "three strikes your out." He invited you to camp = 1 strike. He claims the name of the father is Yahweh = 2 strikes. He claims the name of the Son is Yeshua = 3 strikes. Individually each strike may be overlooked, but all three together means that you made up this story according to what YOU think you know about Israelites, or either he did...

Oh shut your crazy ass up about somebody being a liar.

All you do is post lies and pictures OF lies and can't scripturally OR historically back ANY of the crap you post up.

I don't give a damn what those fools call God and Jesus...the cult is based on delusions of some random ass black men, assumptions and conjecture. No historical basis whatsoever. There are no 12 Black tribes...PERIOD.

That's what the cat said...I couldn't make it up if I wanted to.

Almaz

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
981 8 1
Alleybux
Oh lord just let him go and don't respond to him anymore. This man sounds strange like the dudes that spew hatred in NY and talk about Black women should be killed and chopped up all in the name of Jesus

Shealtiel

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
Hello Micki Nimaj and all the Lipstick Alley host,

Sadly but true there are such a thing as hypocrites which is what the bible spoke about in truth. Wisdom indeed from above is first pure, and leads to being easily intreated so that the words of truth can be received in the spirit of meekness to them who will believe and who will deny it. This brother doing what he did and misrepresenting the true and living God is a shameful thing, but these things help to also validate the book, because as Paul said, "all Israel is not of Israel." Neither because they are the seed of Abraham, are they sons. What he and the other Hebrew Israelite groups in NY do or did, meaning speaking those harsh terms about their own people, especially saying that our sisters should be killed, etc... is not according to the Holy Spirit of truth. These things are not righteous, but they are necessary to be so. Someone has to fulfill the things that the book says. However, I can understand your bitterness and your disappointment based on the example that was shown to you. I agree with you that he's wrong for his approach, but if I may take the time to explain to you that indeed according to the bible, there is such a people who were appointed to grievous and various punishments because of their fathers disobedience to the Creator of all things. This people were told that in Deuteronomy 28 that they would be sold into Egypt (house of bondage) again with ships, and there they shall be sold as slaves, and no man shall set them free. Abraham was told that his seed was going to be captives in a land that is not theirs, and the strangers are going to afflict them in that land for 400 years. When we read in biblical history, the seed of Abraham who are the children of Israel spent 430 years in Egypt (Exodus 12:40) and they were not being afflicted until the last 80 - 100 years of their sojourning in Egypt. This shows that the 400 years that Abraham was told was talking about a different type of bondage than what they suffered in the land of Egypt. Later on in the prophet Joel 3:1-6, it also tells of the sons of Ham (the Africans) selling the children of Judah and the Children of Jerusalem (the Jews) to the Greeks (the Europeans) so that they move them far away from their borders. History do document where a buch of black folks sold a bunch of black folks to a bunch of white folks in slaves ships as slaves into a strange land in shackles and chains. That people is the so-called Negro in this western hemisphere.

We most definitely should not trust in man and take his word for gospel, but we must let the bible be true. It's like I said, the brother's approach was a misrepresentation of the truth, but it also fulfills the book. Nevertheless, who we are as a people is verified by the bible itself. This is why our people sang songs like, "deep river my home is over jordan, swing low sweet chariots, Tis de ole' ship of zion, There's a great camp meeting in the promise land, Go down moses (tell pharaoh to let my people go), freedom land, etc..." And this also further explains why Martin Luther King Jr. made that mountain top speech, saying that he's been to the mountain top, and he has seen the "Promise Land." Martin, being a preacher had to speak on what he read. The promise land in the bible is the land that was promised to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and to their seed after them, and that was the land of Israel. That's why our people sang those songs, (the songs of Zion), because they knew who they were as a people, and passed on the history through songs and story telling, because it was forbidden for our people to read under the penalty of death or cruel punishment during the harsh days of slavery.
The creator of all things who's name is indeed Yahweh, does not deal with colour, he deals with nationalities. Meaning that he deals with what nation and seed you are from. However, he had prophesied that he was going to punish his people because of disobedience and that he was going to put a curse of blindness upon his people so that they would not know who they are, and that he was going to cause their name to cease from the remembrance of men. These writings also validate my statement...

Romans 11:25..."that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in...(which is when they anoint a man as God saying that he is God)."
Jeremiah 17:4..."And you, even yourself, shall discontinue from your heritage that I gave you; and I will cause you to serve your enemies in the land which you know not:..."
Isaiah 6:9-10..."And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear you indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat and make theirs ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed."
Deuteronomy 32:26..."I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease form among men:" (that's why we and other people don't acknowledge us as to who we are).

Today we are not called the Children of Israel, instead we are called by proverbs and bywords such as blacks, negroes, negro, coloreds, Afro Americans, African Americans, *******, *****, watermelon, monkeys, etc... This also fulfills what Deuteronomy 28:37...
"And you shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations where Yahweh shall lead you."

These bywords cause the remembrance of us to cease from among men. Nevertheless, as Paul said, Israel was blinded in part. Therefore he has left a remnant of us who knows the truth, so that they can go and gather the others who are called to hear the truth and be saved.

All these things came upon us because of disobedience, it has nothing to do with the white man nor the Africans, because they would never have been able to sell us into slavery nor have us in captivity if we didn't break the covenant that our God made with us on Mt. Sinai. Our God gave us into their hands to punish us. They didn't do this on their own. Isaiah 47:6..."I was angry with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into your hand:..."

I can understand if you don't believe nor accept this, because we have been a people downtrodden, scattered and peeled, and a nation who the rivers have spoiled for so many years, that we think and accept that it's normal for us to be trodden under the foot of men and the nations. Therefore it's kind of hard for us to accept being a special, chosen and an holy people unto the true and living God. Especially with the Media giving us this white washed version of the truth, saying that the Jews are white. It's like I stated earlier, Yahweh does not deal with colour, he deals with nations, so it's not a black and white thing to him. Man deals with colour. But he knowing that we were going to be in this cursed condition because of our disobedience, left multiple clues for us to find out the truth about who the Children of Israel are, where they are, and what colour they are and were. Moses lived back in the 1400's B.C. as a Prince in Egypt. The Ancient artifacts and reliefs verifies that the Egyptians of those days who lived in the land of Egypt were a people of colour. In other words they were black in complexion so-to-speak. Nevertheless, Moses, who was an Israelite from the seed of Shem and not an African from the line of Ham was racially misidentified as being an Egyptian/Ethiopian. (Exodus 2:19) This proves in one aspect of things what colour the Israelites are, that they are a people of dark complexion or a people of colour, because we know that we range in colour. When Christ was born his parents took him among the Africans (the Egyptians) to hide him from Herod. If he was white as portrayed today on TV, it would have been impossible for him to hide from Herod among a nation of dark coloured people. Paul likewise who was an Israelite from the tribe of Benjamin, was also misidentified as an African in Acts 21:38-39, but he testified to them that he was a Jew. Not dealing with the colour issue, but using that as a sign to us from our creator, it shows that the Israelites are the so-called Negro, and not Africans as we are taught to believe. The Africans said that they never sold their people, they sold their slaves.

In the year 70 A.D., Jerusalem was destroyed and the temple burned down by Emperor Titus the son of Vespasian. He killed 1.3 million Jews, and sold 97,000 to work as slaves in the Egyptian salt mines. 1,400 to 1,600 years of migrating into different areas of Africa, our people got scattered through the whole of Africa, but it shows that they got their by being sold to the Africans as slaves. That's why the Africans said that we never sold our people, we sold our slaves.

This information that I'm telling you is not a strange doctrine to the nations, because they know who we are, we just don't know who we are, because we are the only people on earth that's dealing with grievous punishments from the true and living God. And like I stated earlier, these punishments are upon us, because our fathers broke the covenant that HE made with us.

Please consider these things, and do some research to see if it's true or not. Remember that as it was in the days of Christ where you had the Scribes, the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and the Nazarenes, the same thing is present today. There are those Hebrew Israelite groups who don't believe the whole book, and there are those who believe and walk the whole book. Don't let what one group do, deter your heart from the truth that is in the book. This is a lengthy response. I know. But I just wanted to clarify somethings so that other groups won't leave a bitter taste in your mouth towards the truth. Read Psalms 68:4 from the Old King James bible and you will see the name of the creator. That's why we say that Hallelujah is the highest praise. Hallelu = Praise you, Jah = Yahweh.

Peace be with you all.

julie91

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,478 1 5
Alleybux
There is a HUGE difference between your day to day Christians and the so called Black Israelites.

Black Israelites are no different than the Nation of Islam.......a cult.

UGiveGoodLuv2Me

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,611 70 81
Alleybux
LOL...I ran into dude at an event this week and he said he left the Hebrew Israelites and is now a spiritual person just trying to live right. :dead:

Then he demanded that I call him first thing in the morning and meet for coffee this weekend.

This dude is crazy. I think he is still down with that cult sh!t. GTFOH.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f83/who-black-hebrew-israelites-170877/