US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS

Team Owner
Reactions
121,248 3,968 9,819
Alleybux
We’ve been talking about the same exact subject for two days. Who has changed the subject? You refuse to answer my questions because you don’t have answers to them. You can’t prove your point with no facts, data, or statistics.

Just take your L and move on with life. You went from..

To.....

That is NOT what you originally said.

You changed your whole response. Either way, you’re saying all of this stupid shit and lying to try and downplay Covid deaths. Why? I have no clue. You’re so focused on being “right” you haven’t even properly explained yourself. I don’t care to hear it either so save it. You’re a liar and a fraud.

lmao honey, quoting partially isn’t proving your point. This goes back to the question I asked. if your stats say 100 ppl died of covid, but in reality 20 of those ppl died of something else, then are your reported stats correct or incorrect??? Answer the question. It’s a simple answer. Correct or incorrect?? U admitted that ur numbers include incorrectly labeled deaths. So...no, u don’t have the correct numbers. Did we first start talking Bc I said this or was it because I was talking about the survival rate and incorrectly labeled deaths??? Hmmmmmnnnn lmaoooooo still taking this L

Team Owner
Reactions
104,301 3,029 6,000
Alleybux
lmao honey, quoting partially isn’t proving your point. This goes back to the question I asked. if your stats say 100 ppl died of covid, but in reality 20 of those ppl died of something else, then are your reported stats correct or incorrect??? Answer the question. It’s a simple answer. Correct or incorrect?? U admitted that ur numbers include incorrectly labeled deaths. So...no, u don’t have the correct numbers. Did we first start talking Bc I said this or was it because I was talking about the survival rate and incorrectly labeled deaths??? Hmmmmmnnnn lmaoooooo still taking this L
You’re lying again. What is the point of lying when all anyone has to do is read the responses? They’re all still in the thread. They aren’t going anywhere so why not just tell the truth.

The conversation started when you quoted me saying
Almost like 99% of ppl who get covid don’t die
My response
What about the 3 million people who did die? The vaccine could’ve saved their lives. You all speak on people who have lost their lives to Covid with zero respect. Just to prove your weak points. It’s sickening.
Now listen to yourself.

You changed the entire subject with this one. You start discussing vaccine deaths when the subject is the Covid death and survival rate.

Why the deflections and strawman arguments? Maybe because you can’t prove that I’m wrong. The vaccine is saving lives and there are studies to back that up.

You also brought up a subject that doesn’t have any statistics, studies, or data again. This must be something that you do often I see. Make claims and don’t have anything to back it up. Some attorney you are.

huh? What about the ppl dying from getting the vaccine? Not getting the vaccine could have saved their lives. See how that works?

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
7,373 883 2,907
Alleybux
And y'all made fun of the people refusing the vaccine
People are still pushing me to take the vaccine. Its tiring seeing and speaking to people now. Everyone time I see friends and relatives, they ask over and over
"Did you take the vaccine yet"
Me:No
"Well when are you going to take it"?
Me: I had Covid 19 already
" There are new Covid 19 variants ,out you have to take the vaccine "

This happens over and over again now. People are literally telling you what to put in your body with no concern as to your reaction to vaccines. Then if you tell them you actually go out, travel and have a life, they make you feel guilty for enjoying yourself. Sigh.

General Manager
Reactions
5,674 917 1,795
Alleybux
People are still pushing me to take the vaccine. Its tiring seeing and speaking to people now. Everyone time I see friends and relatives, they ask over and over
"Did you take the vaccine yet"
Me:No
"Well when are you going to take it"?
Me: I had Covid 19 already
" There are new Covid 19 variants ,out you have to take the vaccine "

This happens over and over again now. People are literally telling you what to put in your body with no concern as to your reaction to vaccines. Then if you tell them you actually go out, travel and have a life, they make you feel guilty for enjoying yourself. Sigh.
Anti vaxxer! Super spreader

General Manager
Reactions
5,674 917 1,795
Alleybux
I'm not telling others not to take the vaccine. Just let people do what they choose.
I’m kidding hugs
5CBD882B-1FB9-4EC8-AFAA-B6C2C49B519B.jpeg

IDGAF
Reactions
157,326 4,680 2,215
Alleybux
So for every 100 people you see 1% will die.......that is a lot. There are 330 million people in this country. That means 3.3 million will die. This doesn’t include other variants nor does it account for people that live but life is compromised and health is shorten
1% of 100 people is one individual person. 3.3 million SOUNDS like a lot, but statistically it’s not.

You’re thought process is based on FEELINGS not math or science lol.

Team Owner
Reactions
121,248 3,968 9,819
Alleybux
You’re lying again! Lmao. What is the point of lying when all anyone has to do is read the responses? They’re all still in the thread. They aren’t going anywhere so why not just tell the truth?

The conversation started when you quoted me saying

My response :giggle:

Now listen to yourself one second.

You changed the entire subject with this one. You start discussing vaccine deaths when the subject is the Covid death and survival rate.

Why the deflections and strawman arguments? Maybe because you can’t prove that I’m wrong. The vaccine is saving lives and there are studies to back that up.

You also brought up a subject that doesn’t have any statistics, studies, or data again. This must be something that you do often I see. Make claims and don’t have anything to back it up. Some “attorney” you are.

Dont go there with me. All anyone has to do is read through the thread. Why lie? Not a smart thing to do.

lol this actually proves what I’ve been saying. I started talking about the 99% survival rate. U brought up 3 million ppl dead. I said those numbers are inflated and explained why which is what we’ve talking about and which you yourself agreed with already

Starter
Reactions
1,928 20 12
Alleybux
I just got this vaccine on Friday and have no concerns. I also lost my mom to Covid last year (my entire hh got it from her) so that could play a major part in how I feel about this news. Worst case scenario I’m with my mom sooner than later:/ I actually preferred this one over the others because of the one shot though. Either way, all we can do it pray for everyone who is vaccinated and everyone who isn’t cause none of it is 100% and people are still dying. It’s still crazy to think years from now when Covid is discussed in the history books, my mom will be one of the numbers tossed out there that mentions all the lives lost. F*** Covid and all the pain it’s caused.
So sorry for your loss. I took the vaccine out of respect for folk who didn’t have this opportunity.

Team Owner
Reactions
101,190 1,588 704
Alleybux
Why you gotta be "antivax" just because you're skeptical? :/ Sorry if I don't just take everything the government pushes on to me at face value.

Some of us are waiting it out...

And if you don’t choose to get it it’s your right. Fauci and other medical professional have admitted that it’s not 100 percent effective.

Even pfizer and moderna have side effects. Several of my relatives have took the pfizer or moderna vaccine had serious side effects.

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Unofficial Wrasslin "Tea/Gossip/Discussion" Thread 8.0
No! Hell in a cell is perfect for October. Why is it now in June?
My mom took a picture of my medication
Next year will be my last year since I’ll be done with community college and transferring. Planning to live on campus. Shes your mom, if she sent...
DMX & THE POUND : TEA on beloved rapper many side chicks, 9 bms & 17 kids.
I'm watching it as well. I see his father ALWAYS had that mask on his face. The way he looked in the pic with X from a few years back, is the...
Are Migos officially washed in 2021?
I personally lost interest when they linked up with Cardi. Quavo is the only one I somewhat pay attention too
favorite interracial movies or tv- shows With bw and non-blk men
BOY meets World-- Shawn and Angela pretty much. We need more Hot BW and Non black men couple movies and romance. I also though Veronica and Whats...
90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
Angie's boobs so long that when she takes her bra off that they are on the floor. The doctor is sitting down marking her up and the camera...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Mal getting his nails done, self care day. Do you think he’s a SNS powder or a Gel person? I’ll go with powder
Gabi and Dani Thread
The fact that danni thinks that John getting hard because they were making out for hours means that he really liked her and the fact that he...
Ciara slaying in Tom Ford
Damn Cici look good. In 2021, Rihanna might be a self-made billionaire, but one thing Cici has over her is that she knows how to stay fit. You...
Top Bottom