Quantcast

US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS

merlinn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,285 7,052 1,360
Alleybux

Medical student, 21, died a day after getting J&J vaccine leaving family devastated as officials open an investigation into his death​

• John Foley, 21, a pre-med student at the University of Cincinnati in Ohio received the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine on Saturday
  • He was discovered by his roommates on Sunday and was pronounced dead
  • The Ohio Department of Health and the Hamilton County Coroner's Office are awaiting medical records and test results before determining cause of death
  • It comes after Brad Malagarie, of St. Martin, Mississippi, suffered a stroke caused by a blood clot in his brain within four hours of getting the one-dose shot
  • There is no evidence to suggest the vaccine is responsible for Foley's death or Malagarie's stroke
  • The CDC and FDA recommended a pause in the rollout of J&J's vaccine, after nine people developed blood clots after receiving it, including one who died
By Mary Kekatos Senior Health Reporter and Rachel Sharp For Dailymail.com

Published: 19:49 BST, 16 April 2021 | Updated: 21:06 BST, 16 April 2021

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
What about the 3 million people who did die? The vaccine could’ve saved their lives. You all speak on people who have lost their lives to Covid with zero respect. Just to prove your weak points. It’s sickening.

huh? What about the ppl dying from getting the vaccine? Not getting the vaccine could have saved their lives. See how that works?

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux

Medical student, 21, died a day after getting J&J vaccine leaving family devastated as officials open an investigation into his death​

The CDC and FDA recommended a pause in the rollout of J&J's vaccine, after nine people developed blood clots after receiving it, including one who died
Hmm first 6 now 9?? And that’s only the clotting/deaths they’re telling u about. Y’all still tryna be lab rats? Go ahead

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
huh? What about the ppl dying from getting the vaccine? Not getting the vaccine could have saved their lives. See how that works?
You don’t have stats on how many people have died from the vaccine. You’ll also have to prove that it was the vaccine that caused the death. I’m not denying vaccine deaths. But there is no reported number yet. Just know that millions have been vaccinated and not everyone is dropping dead. Every type of medicine has side effects. Even Advil has side effects if you read the label. Bottom line is millions are not dying of the vaccine. 3 million people have died of Covid.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You don’t have stats on how many people have died from the vaccine. You’ll also have to prove that it was the vaccine that caused the death. I’m not denying vaccine deaths. But there is no reported number yet. Just know that millions have been vaccinated and not everyone is dropping dead. Every type of medicine has side effects. Even Advil has side effects if you read the label. Bottom line is millions are not dying of the vaccine. 3 million people have died of Covid.

u don’t have stats on how many ppl have died from covid. They were calling ppl who happened to have covid yet died in a car crash covid deaths. They incentivized hospitals to characterize deaths as covid deaths. So u don’t have real stats either.

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
u don’t have stats on how many ppl have died from covid. They were calling ppl who happened to have covid yet died in a car crash covid deaths. They incentivized hospitals to characterize deaths as covid deaths. So u don’t have real stats either.
Please don’t try to spin Covid numbers into some conspiracy bs. The conversation can end here. You can choose not to believe the numbers if you want to. But don’t lie and say I don’t have the stats. They exist and are very real.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
Please don’t try to spin Covid numbers into some conspiracy bs. The conversation can end here. You can choose not to believe the numbers if you want to. But don’t lie and say I don’t have the stats. They exist and are very real.

lol it’s not a conspiracy that ppl who didn’t die of covid were marked as covid deaths. It’s actual facts u can google

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
lol it’s not a conspiracy that ppl who didn’t die of covid were marked as covid deaths. It’s actual facts u can google
How many people out of that 3 million were marked as Covid deaths but weren’t actually Covid deaths? Let me guess, you don’t have the stats? I’ve read a couple stories and it sounds like some unethical hospitals in the US were doing it for the money or it was a genuine mistake. That isn’t putting a dent in how many people actually died of Covid world wide. Bringing up that bs is irrelevant and just brainless. You’re grasping for straws by telling me I don’t know the Covid death numbers. It can easily be found.

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
How many people out of that 3 million were marked as Covid deaths but weren’t actually Covid deaths? Let me guess, you don’t have the stats? I’ve read a couple stories and it sounds like some unethical hospitals in the US are doing it for the money. That isn’t putting a dent in how many people actually died of Covid world wide. Bringing up that bs is irrelevant and just brainless. You’re grasping for straws by telling me I don’t know the Covid death numbers. It can easily be found.

but u just admitted that the numbers that can be found are inflated. Neither of us can definitively say how inflated they really are. Could be 30% could be 60%

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
but u just admitted that the numbers that can be found are inflated. Neither of us can definitively say how inflated they really are. Could be 30% could be 60%
It is most likely less than 1%. It would be a huge scandal if the numbers were inflated by 60%. You’re accusing hospitals around the country of faking over 250k Covid deaths. That’s an insanely high number. No one would be able to get away with that. You can’t give me an actual percentage for a reason. It wasn’t a large amount of people. Therefore, it wasn’t worth investigating. You sound like the conspiracy nuts. I’ve already blocked all of them for a reason. I don’t wish to have conversations about theories. You’re having a discussion with me about “what if’s”. That’s not my thing. But the conspiracy thread would love you. I only deal with facts and numbers.

Btw, I didn’t admit anything. That was my personal belief on what happened. Along with overcrowded hospitals making genuine mistakes from being overworked. None of these things are facts. Which is why I’m ending the convo. Let’s talk real numbers. I don’t do theories.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
It is most likely less than 1%. It would be a huge scandal if the numbers were inflated by 60%. You’re accusing hospitals around the country of faking over 250k Covid deaths. That’s an insanely high number. No one would be able to get away with that. You can’t give me an actual percentage for a reason. It wasn’t a large amount of people. Therefore, it wasn’t worth investigating. You sound like the conspiracy nuts. I’ve already blocked all of them for a reason. I don’t wish to have conversations about theories. You’re having a discussion with me about “what if’s”. That’s not my thing. But the conspiracy thread would love you. I only deal with facts and numbers.

what evidence do u have thats it’s less than 1%?? YOU can’t give ME an actual percentage for a reason lmao. Like I said, neither of us can say for sure but we do know for sure than there is a degree of inflation. Tbh, it would make sense to look that the numbers for how many ppl died in 2019, compare that to the death rate on 2020, and take any amount over the average for the last few years as the real covid death rate. They’re not doing that for a reason

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
what evidence do u have thats it’s less than 1%?? YOU can’t give ME an actual percentage for a reason lmao. Like I said, neither of us can say for sure but we do know for sure than there is a degree of inflation. Tbh, it would make sense to look that the numbers for how many ppl died in 2019, compare that to the death rate on 2020, and take any amount over the average for the last few years as the real covid death rate. They’re not doing that for a reason
You also aren’t giving anything. Why not? 250k false Covid deaths would be beyond noticeable. You’re the one that brought the topic up but are asking ME for numbers lol. People have families you know. I have had family members pass away from Covid. I know how the process goes. So you can head to the conspiracy thread with that nonsense.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You also aren’t giving anything. Why not? 250k false Covid deaths would be beyond noticeable. You’re the one that brought the topic up but are asking ME for numbers lol. People have families you know. I have had family members pass away from Covid. I know how the process goes. So you can head to the conspiracy thread with that nonsense.

a lot of things have been noticeable during this pandemic yet aren’t commented on and/or are swept under the rug Bc it doesn’t fit the mainstream narrative

what does u having family that died of covid prove? I’m not saying the virus is fake or doesn’t kill ppl, just saying that the percentage of infected who die is small

jdecision21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,702 18,979 9,274
Alleybux
The amount of people who are saying that this is no big deal is terrifying

They're now concerned Moderna may be causing blood clots as well.

I think some people will just have issues that come up later when they stress their body a certain way. But by then it will be too late to know if it was due to the vaccine.

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
a lot of things have been noticeable during this pandemic yet aren’t commented on and/or are swept under the rug Bc it doesn’t fit the mainstream narrative

what does u having family that died of covid prove? I’m not saying the virus is fake or doesn’t kill ppl, just saying that the percentage of infected who die is small
If 250k people were falsely labeled Covid deaths, the families would know. You’re really not thinking. Didn’t you claim to be an attorney? One of the main ways Covid spreads is from friends and family. Then there are others that are just not careful or don’t care to be. The people that are following all the safety measures but still catch Covid is rare. Most go get tested for Covid if they suspect something. So you’re also accusing state testing sites and many companies of fabricating results. Most people don’t go to a hospital to get tested for Covid unless it’s an emergency. In fact, hospitals were telling people not to come at all if you think you have Covid. There’s no treatment and they can’t do anything for you. There aren’t any hospital beds.

I’m explaining the process because you obviously haven’t been through it and don’t know what you’re talking about. They’re many factors that go into Covid deaths. I know my relative died of Covid and I know for a fact that my family wasn’t lied to. Why? Because people around them also caught Covid and were sick too. They all got tested and came back positive. The hospital didn’t test my relatives.

How do you explain to the families of 250k families that their relatives died of Covid when they really didn’t? 250k is a large number of people. It would be obvious if something was off.

If anything, the numbers are higher than the national average. They didn’t start counting correctly until the lockdown. Before that, hospitals were labeling deaths as pneumonia and the flu. Covid has been in the country since 2019. Florida is also a great example. The governor is a Republican prick who was kissing Trump’s ass. It was obvious that he was purposely underreporting numbers. Guess what? Reporters actually took the time out do some investigative work because everyone knew Florida’s numbers were off. We now have an article saying Florida did underreport numbers. People are not as dumb as you think. I have paid close attention to the pandemic from the start of it last January and I am not the only one. Trying to convince people that 250k+ Covid deaths are fake is utterly ridiculous. I would think an attorney would have a bit more knowledge than that.

Last edited:

HoneyButta

Blessed and Highly Favored!
Reaction score
Reactions
114,704 3,164 906
Alleybux
They're now concerned Moderna may be causing blood clots as well.

I think some people will just have issues that come up later when they stress their body a certain way. But by then it will be too late to know if it was due to the vaccine.
Really? Can you link the source for that?

I found this today on CNN:

"Vaccines made by Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech use a different technology that sends genetic material into the body wrapped in lipids, and they have not been linked with blood clots."

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
If 250k people were falsely labeled Covid deaths, the families would know. You’re really not thinking. Didn’t you claim to be an attorney? One of the main ways Covid spreads is from friends and family. Then there are others that are just not careful or don’t care to be. The people that are following all the safety measures but still catch Covid is rare. Most go get tested for Covid if they suspect something. So you’re also accusing state testing sites and many companies of fabricating results. Most people don’t go to a hospital to get tested for Covid unless it’s an emergency. In fact, hospitals were telling people not to come at all if you think you have Covid. There’s no treatment and they can’t do anything for you. There aren’t any hospital beds.

I’m explaining the process because you obviously haven’t been through it and don’t know what you’re talking about. They’re many factors that go into Covid deaths. I know my relative died of Covid and I know for a fact that my family wasn’t lied to. Why? Because people around them also caught Covid and were sick too. They all got tested and came back positive. The hospital didn’t test my relatives.

How do you explain to the families of 250k families that their relatives died of Covid when they really didn’t? 250k is a large number of people. It would be obvious if something was off.

If anything, the numbers are higher than the national average. They didn’t start counting correctly until the lockdown. Before that, hospitals were labeling deaths as pneumonia and the flu. Covid has been in the country since 2019. Florida is also a great example. The governor is a Republican prick who was kissing Trump’s ass. It was obvious that he was purposely underreporting numbers. Guess what? Reporters actually took the time out do some investigative work because everyone knew Florida’s numbers were off. We now have an article saying Florida did underreport numbers. People are not as dumb as you think. I have paid close attention to the pandemic from the start of it last January and I am not the only one. Trying to convince people that 250k+ Covid deaths are fake is utterly ridiculous. I would think an attorney would have a bit more knowledge than that.

would they? If a family member got in a car crash and died why would I call up the hospital to check their records to see what kind of death it was labeled as? Lol, like who does that? Again, u have no definitely proof as to how much inflation there is and neither do I BUT as others have linked in the thread we do know for a fact that there is some degree of inflation

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
would they? If a family member got in a car crash and died why would I call up the hospital to check their records to see what kind of death it was labeled as? Lol, like who does that? Again, u have no definitely proof as to how much inflation there is and neither do I BUT as others have linked in the thread we do know for a fact that there is some degree of inflation
Death certificates have the cause of death on there! My goodness no way in the world are you an attorney lol. That’s how an extremely small group of people discovered that some hospitals were making mistakes by labeling Covid deaths.

You keep screaming about proof but don’t have any. You’re arguing about a topic that you brought up and have yet to link any articles or post any facts. Because you have none. There is none. What did I tell you before? I don’t do conspiracies. Go take that to conspiracy alley and leave me alone.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
Death certificates have the cause of death on there! My goodness no way in the world are you an attorney lol. That’s how an extremely small group of people discovered that some hospitals were making mistakes by labeling Covid deaths.

You keep screaming about proof but don’t have any. You’re arguing about a topic that you brought up and have yet to link any articles or post any facts. Because you have none. There is none. What did I tell you before? I don’t do conspiracies. Go take that to conspiracy alley and leave me alone.

lmao honey I’m a corporate attorney doing a lot more than u I’m sure. And again, who looks up everyone they know death certificate? I’ve never seen or been interested in looking at the death certificate of any family member who died. Also, a lack of evidence is not proof of no evidence. All I said is that u have no proof to back ur claim and I said I as well have no proof of the exact numbers so it could be 10% inflation or it could be 60% inflation or any other degree. YOU cannot say what percentage there is. All we can definitively say is that there is some degree of inflation which is what I’ve been saying.

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
lmao honey I’m a corporate attorney doing a lot more than u I’m sure. And again, who looks up everyone they know death certificate? I’ve never seen or been interested in looking at the death certificate of any family member who died. Also, a lack of evidence is not proof of no evidence. All I said is that u have no proof to back ur claim and I said I as well have no proof of the exact numbers so it could be 10% inflation or it could be 60% inflation or any other degree. YOU cannot say what percentage there is. All we can definitively say is that there is some degree of inflation which is what I’ve been saying.
An attorney who doesn’t know that older people often give a relative rights to be power of attorney once they reach a certain age lmao. A death certificate is very common especially from a legal standpoint. It’s an important document. Keep selling that attorney dream to the idiots on this site.

This shouldn’t have to be explained to someone with a law degree.

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
An attorney who doesn’t know that older people often give a relative rights to be power of attorney once they reach a certain age lmao. A death certificate is very common especially from a legal standpoint. It’s an important document. Keep selling that attorney dream to the idiots on this site.

This shouldn’t have to be explained to someone with a law degree.

lmao sweetheart I’m a corporate M&A attorney not some solo lawyer who just has a shack and advertises for wills and divorces on the public transportation you frequent. And you just moved the goal posts lmao. Nothing u said has anything to do with random family members looking up ppls death certificates. Again, I’ve never seen nor even had an interest in looking up the deaths certificate of a family member

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
lmao sweetheart I’m a corporate M&A attorney not some solo lawyer who just has a shack and advertises for wills and divorces on the public transportation you frequent. And you just moved the goal posts lmao. Nothing u said has anything to do with random family members looking up ppls death certificates. Again, I’ve never seen nor even had an interest in looking up the deaths certificate of a family member
Sis goodnight :laugh2 This is basic law knowledge. Someone that has completed law school and passed the bar would know that a death certificate is an important legal document. I’m not even a lawyer and I’m privy of this information. The reason I even decided to entertain your conspiracy was because you claimed to be lawyer. I assumed you knew basic law and had some critical thinking skills. Maybe ICDC has a law program I don’t know about. I’m no longer entertaining this conversation. You’re no different than the tin hats in conspiracy alley.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
Sis goodnight :laugh2 This is basic law knowledge. Someone that has completed law school and passed the bar would know that a death certificate is an important legal document. I’m not even a lawyer and I’m privy of this information. The reason I even decided to entertain your conspiracy was because you claimed to be lawyer. I assumed you knew basic law and had some critical thinking skills. Maybe ICDC has a law program I don’t know about. I’m no longer entertaining this conversation. You’re no different than the tin hats in conspiracy alley.

basic “law knowledge?” Lmaoo. Girl, ur really not doing what u think you’re doing lmaoooo. Ur not saying nothing and still haven’t disproven anything I said Bc u don’t have any facts that can

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
basic “law knowledge?” Lmaoo. Girl, ur really not doing what u think you’re doing lmaoooo. Ur not saying nothing and still haven’t disproven anything I said Bc u don’t have any facts that can
You don’t have anything either. What have you contributed but “what if” hypothetical fake numbers? In a topic that you brought up lol. How can you ask me for anything when you brought the subject up? You should be providing me with info but you don’t have any. I never claimed to have anything. I specifically called your views a conspiracy. I don’t do conspiracies. So don’t go there with me Bougie.

Go pick up a law textbook and start studying. I don’t put people down. If you want to go to law school anything is possible.

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You don’t have anything either. What have you contributed but “what if” hypothetical fake numbers? In a topic that YOU brought up lol. How can you ask me for anything when you brought the subject up? You should be providing me with info but you don’t have any. I never claimed to have anything. I specifically called your views a conspiracy. I don’t do conspiracies. So don’t go there with me Bougie.

Go pick up a law textbook and start studying. I don’t put people down. If you want to go to law school anything is possible.

I thought u we’re done honey? And me as well as 2 other fonts already posted articles of ppl confirming that ppl reported those who died of other means being marked as covid deaths. You even admitted earlier in the thread that it had happened. U just say it’s a small number. I say we have no idea whether it’s a small or big number. So mine isn’t a what if. What I stated is a fact.s there is inflation, u admitted it and others showed proof, we just don’t know how much inflation. U say there’s only a little, I said prove it Bc from I’ve seen we don’t know how much or how little, you’re the only one speculating

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
I thought u we’re done honey? And me as well as 2 other fonts already posted articles of ppl confirming that ppl reported those who died of other means being marked as covid deaths. You even admitted earlier in the thread that it had happened. U just say it’s a small number. I say we have no idea whether it’s a small or big number. So mine isn’t a what if. What I stated is a fact.s there is inflation, u admitted it and others showed proof, we just don’t know how much inflation. U say there’s only a little, I said prove it Bc from I’ve seen we don’t know how much or how little, you’re the only one speculating
No, I would like specific statistics of how many people that this happened to. Not a couple hospital errors because most institutions were understaffed and overworked at the height of the pandemic. You’re stating drastic “what if” fake numbers like 60% of Covid deaths. Anyone with a lick of common sense would know that someone would have caught that. Just like they caught Florida under reporting numbers. Families request death certificates all the time. You would have over 250k people claiming that the cause of death is listed incorrectly. But an “attorney” didn’t even know the importance of a death certificate. Which is why I chose to end the conversation. Now you’re accusing me of not having any numbers when I never claimed to have any. It was you that made these false accusations. There’s a huge difference between a few hospital mistakes and 60% of Covid deaths. You’re going to need some real facts for a claim like that and you don’t have it. Why bring it up at all as a rebuttal? The Covid death numbers are a fact. If anything, there are unreported numbers due to China being secretive about what was going on in their country. Covid has been in the US and other countries since 2019.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
No, I would like specific statistics of how many people that this happened to. Not a couple hospital errors because most institutions were understaffed and overworked at the height of the pandemic. You’re stating drastic “what if” fake numbers like 60% of Covid deaths. Anyone with a lick of common sense would know that someone would have caught that. Just like they caught Florida under reporting numbers. Families request death certificates all the time. You would have over 250k people claiming that the cause of death is listed incorrectly. But an “attorney” didn’t even know the importance of a death certificate. Which is why I chose to end the conversation. Now you’re accusing me of not having any numbers when I never claimed to have any. It was you that made these false accusations. There’s a huge difference between a few hospital mistakes and 60% of Covid deaths. You’re going to need some real facts for a claim like that and you don’t have it. Why bring it up at all as a rebuttal? The Covid death numbers are a fact. If anything, there are unreported numbers due to China being secretive about what was going on in their country. Covid has been in the US and other countries since 2019.

critical reading must come hard for you. What I said was that we don’t know if inflation is 10% or 60%. I never definitely said that there is a 60% inflation of the numbers. YOU are the one saying that it’s only like 2% or something but there is no evidence of how small or big the number is as I’ve now said for the 4th time. Something is clearly going over your head lmaooo. You did claim to have numbers by saying that inflation is a small number. Prove it. I haven’t stated how widespread the inflation is, I just said that it exists and have already provided evidence that it exists

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
critical reading must come hard for you. What I said was that we don’t know if inflation is 10% or 60%. I never definitely said that there is a 60% inflation of the numbers. YOU are the one saying that it’s only like 2% or something but there is no evidence of how small or big the number is as I’ve now said for the 4th time. Something is clearly going over your head lmaooo. You did claim to have numbers by saying that inflation is a small number. Prove it. I haven’t stated how widespread the inflation is, I just said that it exists and have already provided evidence that it exists
I read everything you wrote correctly. To even make that statement is ridiculous. The number you used was up to 60%. We 100% would know if numbers were being falsified at 60% fake Covid deaths. That would be over 250k people. That all have family members that would see Covid listed as a cause of death. Again, you’re now asking me to prove something that you brought up. Which I personally view as a conspiracy. No reputable journalist has stepped in to investigate for a reason. They had no problem stepping in for Florida. So numbers are being watched. I watch my local numbers all the time.

Why use your conspiracy as a rebuttal when you can’t prove anything? Telling someone that they don’t have Covid death numbers is mental. That would never come out of an attorney’s mouth. Covid death numbers are reported daily.

the cask

auf bfb
Reaction score
Reactions
923 64 58
Alleybux
The numbers are about 5000 in 66 million if I'm not mistaken wich I probably am. Glad they paused it. Whatever.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
I read everything you wrote correctly. To even make that statement is ridiculous. The number you used was up to 60%. We 100% would know if numbers were being falsified at 60% fake Covid deaths. That would be over 250k people. That all have family members that would see Covid listed as a cause of death. Again, you’re now asking me to prove something that you brought up. Which I personally view as a conspiracy. No reputable journalist has stepped in to investigate for a reason. They had no problem stepping in for Florida. So numbers are being watched. I watch my local numbers all the time.

Why use your conspiracy as a rebuttal when you can’t prove anything? Telling someone that they don’t have Covid death numbers is mental. That would never come out of an attorney’s mouth. Covid death numbers are reported daily.

hmmm I said “could be 10% could be 60%, we don’t know.” And I stand by that since there is no data to say what the number is. Are u providing proof of your assertions or just your personal assumptions? I’m not asking u to prove something I brought up. It’s something YOU STATED. I already proved my point, that inflation exists, which you’ve even admitted. I never said what the levels definitely are, I said we don’t know. YOU are there one who said the numbers are low, so I asked you to proveYOUR assertion. I never said what the numbers definitely are Bc we don’t know

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
hmmm I said “could be 10% could be 60%, we don’t know.” And I stand by that since there is no data to say what the number is. Are u providing proof of your assertions or just your personal assumptions? I’m not asking u to prove something I brought up. It’s something YOU STATED. I already proved my point, that inflation exists, which you’ve even admitted. I never said what the levels definitely are, I said we don’t know. YOU are there one who said the numbers are low, so I asked you to proveYOUR assertion. I never said what the numbers definitely are Bc we don’t know
You’re standing by something that you have no data on. Why use that as a rebuttal when you can’t prove it? I’ll ask that question again since you ignored it. Inflation at a 60% rate would be caught and you’re mental if you think differently. Go put a tin hat on and head to conspiracy alley. This is just a random conspiracy. I didn’t admit to anything. I was entertaining your “what if” conspiracy which I regret doing. I don’t do conspiracies. I thought I was talking to an educated person that had more sense than that. An attorney would know that a death certificate is an important document that also has the cause of death listed. But I would mainly like to know why you would use these false claims as a rebuttal when you have zero proof. You’re admitting that you don’t have any numbers. It was a baseless statement.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You’re standing by something that you have no data on. Why use that as a rebuttal when you can’t prove it? I’ll ask that question again since you ignored it. Inflation at a 60% rate would be caught and you’re mental if you think differently. Go put a tin hat on and head to conspiracy alley. This is just a random conspiracy. I didn’t admit to anything. I was entertaining your “what if” conspiracy which I regret doing. I don’t do conspiracies. I thought I was talking to an educated person that had more sense than that. An attorney would know that a death certificate is an important document that also has the cause of death listed. But I would mainly like to know why you would use these false claims as a rebuttal when you have zero proof. You’re admitting that you don’t have any numbers. It was a baseless statement.

Huh? I’m standing on the fact that there is some degree of inflation in the numbers which I’ve already proven earlier in this thread. So there is data, what are u talking about? Like I said, something is clearly going over head and you’re having some critical reading issues Bc the differences between what I’m saying and what ur saying are very clear. You’re making a few logical leaps and not reading clearly I never said inflation was 60%, I said we don’t know how much it is so hypothetically it could be 10% or could be 60%. U cannot prove otherwise yet ur saying that u have proof that it isnt 60% which u don’t. If u can please show us. I didn’t say a “what if.” I said we have no idea so it can be any number. These are different scenarios but again, ur brain isn’t capable of handling this basic logic.

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
Huh? I’m standing on the fact that there is some degree of inflation in the numbers which I’ve already proven earlier in this thread. So there is data, what are u talking about? Like I said, something is clearly going over head and you’re having some critical reading issues Bc the differences between what I’m saying and what ur saying are very clear. You’re making a few logical leaps and not reading clearly I never said inflation was 60%, I said we don’t know how much it is so hypothetically it could be 10% or could be 60%. U cannot prove otherwise yet ur saying that u have proof that it isnt 60% which u don’t. If u can please show us. I didn’t say a “what if.” I said we have no idea so it can be any number. These are different scenarios but again, ur brain isn’t capable of handling this basic logic.
You haven’t proven anything. I haven’t seen any proof posted. You already admitted that you don’t have any numbers. Hypothetically numbers that you made up aren’t real numbers. Your predictions don’t count as the truth. That’s a conspiracy.

You still didn’t answer my question so I’ll do it for you. Bottom line is you threw out a baseless argument as a rebuttal but you can’t back it up. A stupid thing to do. You’re literally trying to argue about a conspiracy that you have no data on. Idgaf about what your personal beliefs are. I want facts and you can’t provide them. The Covid numbers are valid. You can prove they’re wrong. It was stupid thing to say and you don’t want to admit it.

Your exact words “u don’t have stats on how many ppl have died from covid” :laugh2
A nonsensical and brainless statement.

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You haven’t proven anything. I haven’t seen any proof posted. You already admitted that you don’t have any numbers. Hypothetically numbers that you made up aren’t real numbers. Your predictions don’t count as the truth. That’s a conspiracy.

You still didn’t answer my question so I’ll do it for you. Bottom line is you threw out a baseless argument as a rebuttal but you can’t back it up. A stupid thing to do. You’re literally trying to argue about a conspiracy that you have no data on. Idgaf about what your personal beliefs are. I want facts and you can’t provide them. The Covid numbers are valid. You can prove they’re wrong. It was stupid thing to say and you don’t want to admit it.

Your exact words “u don’t have stats on how many ppl have died from covid” :laugh2
A nonsensical and brainless statement.

maybe u need to scroll back through the thread cuz now you’re back tracking. Links to confirmed cases were for example a car crash victim was labeled as a covid death were posted. That is PROOF that the covid death numbers are incorrect. So not sure what ur talking about. Like I said, it’s gone over your head so at this point you’re just back tracking and throwing whatever u can at the wall to see what will stick. Lmao

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
maybe u need to scroll back through the thread cuz now you’re back tracking. Links to confirmed cases were for example a car crash victim was labeled as a covid death were posted. That is PROOF that the covid death numbers are incorrect. So not sure what ur talking about. Like I said, it’s gone over your head so at this point you’re just back tracking and throwing whatever u can at the wall to see what will stick. Lmao
Those small amount of people that have been reported on don’t even make a dent in the Covid death cases. It’s a conspiracy to believe that Covid cases are being inflated by 60%. You have zero proof that this is happening to a large amount of people. Therefore your statement is invalid. The Covid numbers are accurate and you have no facts to prove otherwise. For the third time, your rebuttal has no facts.

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
Fake attorney, those small amount of people that have been reported on don’t even make a dent in the Covid death cases. It’s a conspiracy to believe that Covid cases are being inflated by 60%. You have zero proof that this is happening to a large amount of people. Therefore your statement is invalid. The Covid numbers are accurate and you have no facts to prove otherwise. For the third time, your rebuttal has no facts.

lol now I’m a fake attorney? You’re using very definitive language. Unless u know exactly how many ppl reported that, or how many similar cases went unreported, then u have no ide a whether the number is “small” or large. So, do u have proof that the numbers are so small they do t make a dent? Again I never said that covid deaths ARE (key word being are) inflated by 60%. That’s a definitive statement. Yet you’ve made definitive claims that the numbers are small and aren’t back it up. See the difference? Lmaooo

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
lol now I’m a fake attorney? You’re using very definitive language. Unless u know exactly how many ppl reported that, or how many similar cases went unreported, then u have no ide a whether the number is “small” or large. So, do u have proof that the numbers are so small they do t make a dent? Again I never said that covid deaths ARE (key word being are) inflated by 60%. That’s a definitive statement. Yet you’ve made definitive claims that the numbers are small and aren’t back it up. See the difference? Lmaooo
No Bougie, YOU told me that I don’t know the Covid numbers when they’re published daily. So it’s your job to provide facts that they are incorrect. You haven’t provided a mf thing. What do you not get about this? How many times does this have to be said? You’re making claims with no proof. If you’re saying that Covid numbers are heavily inflated you need to post some facts. Your opinion doesn’t count. Please stop going in circles because you have no real facts to support your argument. I don’t have to prove a thing because I didn’t make these claims, you did. The Covid numbers are accurate. To say they’re heavily inflated is a conspiracy.

You’ve been a fake attorney. You didn’t even know the significance of a death certificate.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,354 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
No Bougie, YOU told me that I don’t know the Covid numbers when they’re published daily. So it’s your job to provide facts that they are incorrect. You haven’t provided a mf thing. What do you not get about this? How many times does this have to be said? You’re making claims with no proof. If you’re saying that Covid numbers are heavily inflated you need to post some facts. Your opinion doesn’t count. Please stop going in circles because you have no real facts to support your argument. I don’t have to prove a thing because I didn’t make these claims, you did. The Covid numbers are accurate. To say they’re heavily inflated is a conspiracy.

You’ve been a fake attorney. You didn’t even know the significance of a death certificate.

dear lord. I said that the numbers are somewhat inflated Bc they were marking ppl as covid deaths who died of other means and provided evidence of them doing that. So not sure what ur talking about. Again, the lack of critical reading is scary! What was your SAT score!? I never said covid numbers are “heavily inflated.” I said they are simply inflated. And have repeatedly said that we don’t know whether they are lightly or heavily inflated. Like I said, you’re just throwing stuff out to see what sticks cuz I’ve maintained the same thing from the beginning lmaoo. Do you know the difference between saying something is inflated vs saying something is heavily inflated?? You’ve made a lot of logical leaps in your analysis which is why it’s failing you right now

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,668
Alleybux
dear lord. I said that the numbers are somewhat inflated Bc they were marking ppl as covid deaths who died of other means and provided evidence of them doing that. So not sure what ur talking about. Again, the lack of critical reading is scary! What was your SAT score!? I never said covid numbers are “heavily inflated.” I said they are simply inflated. And have repeatedly said that we don’t know whether they are lightly or heavily inflated. Like I said, you’re just throwing stuff out to see what sticks cuz I’ve maintained the same thing from the beginning lmaoo. Do you know the difference between saying something is inflated vs saying something is heavily inflated?? You’ve made a lot of logical leaps in your analysis which is why it’s failing you right now
Your example was up to 60%. That is heavily inflated. Either way, you can’t use “inflation” as a rebuttal to Covid deaths because you have no statistics on it. There’s no data to support your claim.

The only thing I’m throwing out is that you claimed that I don’t know the amount of daily Covid deaths when they’re published everyday. I’ve been repeating myself over and over again saying the same thing. You still have no facts. Just your personal opinion on inflation. That’s a conspiracy sis. You made a baseless claim that you can’t back up. There’s really not much else to it. You made a claim and can’t back it up. Your personal theory on inflation is not supporting evidence.