Quantcast

US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,358 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
Your example was up to 60%. That is heavily inflated. Either way, you can’t use “inflation” as a rebuttal to Covid deaths because you have no statistics on it. There’s no data to support your claim.

The only thing I’m throwing out is that you claimed that I don’t know the amount of daily Covid deaths when they’re published everyday. I’ve been repeating myself over and over again saying the same thing. You still have no facts. Just your personal opinion on inflation. That’s a conspiracy sis. You made a baseless claim that you can’t back up. There’s really not much else to it. You made a claim and can’t back it up. Your personal theory on inflation is not supporting evidence.

i said “could be 10%, could be 60%, we don’t know.” Which is true. We don’t know. What we do know is that some number of cases marked covid deaths were not actually covid deaths. That gap is called inflation. Whether that inflation is Caused by 1 case or 1000 cases we cannot say. Which is what I’ve been saying. All we know is that inflation exists, we just don’t know the degree, which is what I’ve been saying. Don’t try to backtrack and move goalposts now lmao, you’re trapped in your own faulty argument. Nothing I said was false. U assuming stuff on your own and making logical leaps based on your assumptions is what has u in trouble and so frustrated right now lmao. I’m not sure if ur just unaware of what inflation means or if you’re just backtracking. Incorrectly marked deaths mean inflation of the numbers and Ive already provided evidence of incorrectly marked deaths as have 2 other fonts

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,669
Alleybux
i said “could be 10%, could be 60%, we don’t know.” Which is true. We don’t know. What we do know is that some number of cases marked covid deaths were not actually covid deaths. That gap is called inflation. Whether that inflation is Caused by 1 case or 1000 cases we cannot say. Which is what I’ve been saying. All we know is that inflation exists, we just don’t know the degree, which is what I’ve been saying. Don’t try to backtrack and move goalposts now lmao, you’re trapped in your own faulty argument. Nothing I said was false. U assuming stuff on your own and making logical leaps based on your assumptions is what has u in trouble and so frustrated right now lmao. I’m not sure if ur just unaware of what inflation means or if you’re just backtracking. Incorrectly marked deaths mean inflation of the numbers and Ive already provided evidence of incorrectly marked deaths as have 2 other fonts
You’re conspiring that there’s inflation period. What don’t you get about that? A couple people coming forward claiming that the death certificate is off doesn’t mean Covid numbers are inflated. I’ll repeat myself again like I’ve been doing. Hospitals were understaffed and overworked. Mistakes on death certificates existed before Covid too. But you don’t know anything about that. I had to educate you on how valuable a death certificate is.

You did say something false. You can’t say that I DONT know Covid numbers when they get reported daily. I do know the Covid death rate. You just don’t believe it due to your own personal conspiracy.

You have not provided a mf thing. Saying that other fonts have posted things is not showing proof. I want proof from you. If you’re going to post two people that have had an incorrect cause of death listed you can keep that sh!t. That does not cause a dent in the Covid numbers.

This was your quote sis. You can’t make statements with no facts to back it up. So that “we don’t know” sh!t isn’t going to cut it. You can’t use “we don’t know” as a rebuttal. You have no facts, statistics, or information.

Go put your tin hat on and stop quoting me fake attorney. I’m not going to repeat myself for the fourth time.

u don’t have stats on how many ppl have died from covid. They were calling ppl who happened to have covid yet died in a car crash covid deaths. They incentivized hospitals to characterize deaths as covid deaths. So u don’t have real stats either.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,358 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You’re conspiring that there’s inflation period. What don’t you get about that? A couple people coming forward claiming that the death certificate is off doesn’t mean Covid numbers are inflated. I’ll repeat myself again like I’ve been doing. Hospitals were understaffed and overworked. Mistakes on death certificates existed before Covid too. But you don’t know anything about that. I had to educate you on how valuable a death certificate is.

You did say something false. You can’t say that I DONT know Covid numbers when they get reported daily. I do know the Covid death rate. You just don’t believe it due to your own personal conspiracy.

You have not provided a mf thing. Saying that other fonts have posted things is not showing proof. I want proof from you. If you’re going to post two people that have had an incorrect cause of death listed you can keep that sh!t. That does not cause a dent in the Covid numbers.

This was your quote sis. You can’t make statements with no facts to back it up. So that “we don’t know” sh!t isn’t going to cut it. You can’t use “we don’t know” as a rebuttal. You have no facts, statistics, or information.

Go put your tin hat on and stop quoting me fake attorney. I’m not going to repeat myself for the fourth time.

ok, so now we know u just don’t know what inflation means. If ppl who aren’t covid deaths are marked as such, then the the reported numbers are....INFLATED. That’s literally what inflation is. Lmaoooo. You’re admitting that there’s inflation u just don’t want to call it inflation but that’s what it is. U just admitted that deaths were incorrectly labeled and counted as a covid death. Do u not realize that however many time’s that happened is literally what the rate of inflation is? This is sad. Ur so lost

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,669
Alleybux
ok, so now we know u just don’t know what inflation means. If ppl who aren’t covid deaths are marked as such, then the the reported numbers are....INFLATED. That’s literally what inflation is. Lmaoooo. You’re admitting that there’s inflation u just don’t want to call it inflation but that’s what it is. U just admitted that deaths were incorrectly labeled and counted as a covid death. Do u not realize that however many time’s that happened is literally what the rate of inflation is? This is sad. Ur so lost
You dont have any proof that these alleged mistakes would make a significant difference in Covid numbers. A couple people isn’t proof. A large group coming together to sue a hospital is proof. That didn’t happen fake attorney. You cannot say Covid numbers are fake because of two people period.

I know a fake “attorney” that didn’t even know what a death certificate is isn’t calling anyone lost. You’re missing the point. It’s going right over your head. You’re speaking on a topic with no solid proof. You can’t make a rebuttal and your response is well “we don’t know”. Then don’t say it.

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,358 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You dont have any proof that these alleged “mistakes” would make a significant difference in Covid numbers. A couple people isn’t proof. A large group coming together to sue a hospital is proof. That didn’t happen fake attorney. You cannot say Covid numbers are fake because of two people period.

I know a fake “attorney” that didn’t even know what a death certificate is isn’t calling anyone lost. You’re missing the point. It’s going right over your head. You’re speaking on a topic with no solid proof. You can’t make a rebuttal and your response is well “we don’t know”. Then don’t say it dingbat.

Lmaoo see how u keep moving the goal posts? Like I said, you’re scrambling in your argument now Bc you’ve been caught. The first sentence of your post is an example of the assumptions and logical leaps you’ve been making. I never said for a fact that those things made a significant difference. That is your assumption. I said that it exists. Existing means 1 case or more, which is what I’ve said. But you are throwing whatever u can out there now because I’ve won my point. Please quote me where I said “incorrectly marked deaths significantly affected the covid death numbers.” You can’t quote me cuz I never said that, yet the premise of your argument is acting as tho I did which is why you’re losing lmao. These logical leaps are astonishing. And you’re incorrect. If there are 50 covid death, and they report that there are 52, one could certainly say that the reported numbers are incorrect. Like, do you know what words mean? Lmaooo dear lord. No darling, you clearly met a real attorney Bc I am not even a litigator and got you tripped up on your own words and walking back statements lmaooo

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,669
Alleybux
Lmaoo see how u keep moving the goal posts? Like I said, you’re scrambling in your argument now Bc you’ve been caught. The first sentence of your post is an example of the assumptions and logical leaps you’ve been making. I never said for a fact that those things made a significant difference. That is your assumption. I said that it exists. Existing means 1 case or more, which is what I’ve said. But you are throwing whatever u can out there now because I’ve won my point. Please quote me where I said “incorrectly marked deaths significantly affected the covid death numbers.” You can’t quote me cuz I never said that, yet the premise of your argument is acting as tho I did which is why you’re losing lmao. These logical leaps are astonishing. And you’re incorrect. If there are 50 covid death, and they report that there are 52, one could certainly say that the reported numbers are incorrect. Like, do you know what words mean? Lmaooo dear lord. No darling, you clearly met a real attorney Bc I am not even a litigator and got you tripped up on your own words and walking back statements lmaooo
You can’t say it exist but then say “we don’t know” in the next sentence. That’s the entire point. You have no facts. Don’t tell me Covid numbers are fake with no proof.

I don’t know Covid numbers? Okay, go prove that I don’t. You wrote it and can’t prove it.

As of March 18, 2021 there are 3,014,725 Covid deaths worldwide. Prove that the number is wrong. You said I don’t know the amount of Covid deaths.

I post real proof. Those are the stats. No problem.

u don’t have stats on how many ppl have died from covid. They were calling ppl who happened to have covid yet died in a car crash covid deaths. They incentivized hospitals to characterize deaths as covid deaths. So u don’t have real stats either.

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,358 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You can’t say it exist but then say “we don’t know” in the next sentence. That’s the entire point. You have no facts! You cannot tell me Covid numbers are fake with no proof.

I don’t know Covid numbers? Okay, go prove that I don’t. You wrote it and can’t prove it.

As of March 18, 2021 there are 3,014,725 Covid deaths worldwide. Prove that the number is wrong. You said I don’t know the amount of Covid deaths.

I post real proof. Those are the stats. No problem.

Huh? You can definitely say that something exists but not know the quantity. For example, biracial ppl exist. Idk exactly how many exist but they certainly exist. Ppl get away with murder. I don’t know how many ppl get away with murder but we know that it happens. Lmaoo like, have u never taken a calculus class and solved for X? You’re bot making sense and still throwing random stuff out there Bc you’re wrong and at this point you’re just scrambling.

let me ask you an easy question. If I report that there were 55 car crash related deaths, and it turn out that there were really only 50 Bc some were labeled wrong, was my report of 55 correct or incorrect? It’s very simple lmao

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,669
Alleybux
Huh? You can definitely say that something exists but not know the quantity. For example, biracial ppl exist. Idk exactly how many exist but they certainly exist. Ppl get away with murder. I don’t know how many ppl get away with murder but we know that it happens. Lmaoo like, have u never taken a calculus class and solved for X? You’re bot making sense and still throwing random stuff out there Bc you’re wrong and at this point you’re just scrambling.

let me ask you an easy question. If I report that there were 55 car crash related deaths, and it turn out that there were really only 50 Bc some were labeled wrong, was my report of 55 correct or incorrect? It’s very simple lmao
I would like you to prove that my stats are incorrect. Can you do that? Stand by what you said. I’m finished with the argument. Prove my stats wrong. That’s all I want to hear. If you can’t do that don’t respond.

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,358 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
I would like you to prove that my stats are incorrect. Can you do that? Stand by what you said. I’m done with that back and forth. Prove my stats wrong. That’s all I want to hear. If you can’t do that, don’t respond.

lol darling. Are I gonna answer the question I asked or not? You’re avoiding it for an obvious reason lmao. I posted proof of my assertions earlier in the thread

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,669
Alleybux
lol darling. Are I gonna answer the question I asked or not? You’re avoiding it for an obvious reason lmao. I posted proof of my assertions earlier in the thread
No, because you never proved your statement. You said I don’t have Covid death statistics. I just posted them for you. That would make your claim false. Are you going to prove them wrong with facts?

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,358 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
No, because you never proved your statement. You said I don’t have Covid death statistics. I just posted them for you. That would make your claim false. Are you going to prove them wrong with facts?
Again with the lack of critical reading. I never said u don’t have covid stats. I said you have no evidence of how many ppl were incorrectly labeled as covid deaths. My statement was that some deaths were labeled as covid deaths when they weren’t covid deaths. I’ve proven that. I keep back tracking and changing stuff up Bc I proved you wrong. U gonna take this L or u still trying? Lmao

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,235
Alleybux
If you're going to a lab rat for the pharmaceutical companies testing out gene therapy on you, why would you make it worse by using the company that had asbestos filled talc in their baby powder for decades without saying a word? SMH

My cousin and his wife got the Pfizer one. The paperwork openly tells you they are testing out the different vaccines to see which ones work. I'm saying prayers for them.
The appointment of Dr. Bernard Prigent, vice-president and medical director of Pfizer Canada, to the Governing Council of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, outraged many Canadian health researchers. Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards. The $2.3-billion settlement in September 2009 – a month before Dr. Prigent's appointment – set a new record for both criminal fines and total penalties. A link with Pfizer might well advance the commercialization of Canadian research – unhindered by law or morality. Is that now the only mandate, Dr. Beaudet?

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,235
Alleybux
And y'all were so quick to call us "aNtI-vAxxErz" when we said we're not injecting ourselves with this rushed chemical concoction of who knows what. This mess is starting to wreak more havoc than the damn virus. You hate to see it.
43B19620-ED03-4C75-9B16-9BD1B5E06E36.jpeg

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,235
Alleybux
"AnTIvAxXerrrz!!!"

While you sit there buzzwording and dogwhistling, your pandemic is falling apart at the seams, boo. You want to talk about long term effects, we'll see what the long term effects of these Frankenstein "jabs" are going to be.
Post#72 and let’s see the long term affects of covid 19 on u

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,235
Alleybux
The part that kills me though, is that a lot of you jokers let random dudes and bartenders make you a drink, you will smoke whatever is in the blunt when it's passed to you, and will eat swill from fast food joints, but all of a sudden you have moral reservations about the vaccine, and have become antibody experts LOL some of y'all are FUNNY
Why do you care this much about what other people do with their body? My body my choice.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,235
Alleybux
You refuse to acknowledge that there is a 99% survival rate for covid.
So for every 100 people you see 1% will die.......that is a lot. There are 330 million people in this country. That means 3.3 million will die. This doesn’t include other variants nor does it account for people that live but life is compromised and health is shorten

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,235
Alleybux
Why was this crooked company even allowed to create a vaccine with their history of causing cancer? It's all about the money, folks. And people who are bullying and shaming folks about this vaccine should he ashamed. We are not "anti vaxxers". We are skeptical of THESE PARTICULAR vaccines that are rushed and experimental. There will be more cases of adverse effects down the line. Everyone, please stick to your guns and don't allow yourself to be bullied into getting the jab!
Actually you are anti vaxxer. Anti means against and vaxxer means vaccine. You are against vaccine so why you upset for calling a spade a spade

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,669
Alleybux
Again with the lack of critical reading. I never said u don’t have covid stats. I said you have no evidence of how many ppl were incorrectly labeled as covid deaths. My statement was that some deaths were labeled as covid deaths when they weren’t covid deaths. I’ve proven that. I keep back tracking and changing stuff up Bc I proved you wrong. U gonna take this L or u still trying? Lmao
You’re a liar and can’t even stand by your original statement. Why? Because you can’t prove anything. You’re throwing out baseless statements with no facts to back it. Your exact words were “u don’t have stats on how many ppl have died from covid.”.

Why lie about something that can easily be pulled up? That’s what you said and now you’re trying to backtrack :joy:

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,358 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You’re a liar and can’t even stand by your original statement. Why? Because you can’t prove anything. You’re throwing out baseless statements with no facts to back it. Your exact words were “u don’t have stats on how many ppl have died from covid.”.

Why lie about something that can easily be pulled up? That’s what you said and now you’re trying to backtrack :joy::joy::joy:

lmaooo if things can be so easily pulled up then quote my original statement when we first interacted hun. Cuz I know what I said. This whole convo has been about the death rate of covid and whether or not it includes ppl who didn’t actually die of covid. I already proved my point in the thread and u even admitted what I said was true.

Still waiting for u to answer my very easy question. I notice you keep changing the subject to avoid answering lmaooo.

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,669
Alleybux
lmaooo if things can be so easily pulled up then quote my original statement when we first interacted hun. Cuz I know what I said. This whole convo has been about the death rate of covid and whether or not it includes ppl who didn’t actually die of covid. I already proved my point in the thread and u even admitted what I said was true.

Still waiting for u to answer my very easy question. I notice you keep changing the subject to avoid answering lmaooo.
We’ve been talking about the same exact thing for two days. Who has changed the subject? You refuse to answer my questions because you don’t have answers to them. You can’t prove your point with no facts, data, or statistics.

Move on with your life. You went from.

u don’t have stats on how many ppl have died from covid.
To..:unsure:
I said you have no evidence of how many ppl were incorrectly labeled as covid deaths.
That is not what you originally said. :joy:

You changed your whole response. Either way, you’re saying all of this stupid sh!t along with lying to try and downplay Covid deaths. Why? I have no clue. You’re so focused on being “right” you haven’t even properly explained yourself. I don’t care to hear it either so save it. You’re a liar and a fraud.

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,358 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
We’ve been talking about the same exact subject for two days. Who has changed the subject? You refuse to answer my questions because you don’t have answers to them. You can’t prove your point with no facts, data, or statistics.

Just take your L and move on with life. You went from..

To.....

That is NOT what you originally said.

You changed your whole response. Either way, you’re saying all of this stupid sh!t and lying to try and downplay Covid deaths. Why? I have no clue. You’re so focused on being “right” you haven’t even properly explained yourself. I don’t care to hear it either so save it. You’re a liar and a fraud.

lmao honey, quoting partially isn’t proving your point. This goes back to the question I asked. if your stats say 100 ppl died of covid, but in reality 20 of those ppl died of something else, then are your reported stats correct or incorrect??? Answer the question. It’s a simple answer. Correct or incorrect?? U admitted that ur numbers include incorrectly labeled deaths. So...no, u don’t have the correct numbers. Did we first start talking Bc I said this or was it because I was talking about the survival rate and incorrectly labeled deaths??? Hmmmmmnnnn lmaoooooo still taking this L

LadyLavender

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,957 3,964 6,669
Alleybux
lmao honey, quoting partially isn’t proving your point. This goes back to the question I asked. if your stats say 100 ppl died of covid, but in reality 20 of those ppl died of something else, then are your reported stats correct or incorrect??? Answer the question. It’s a simple answer. Correct or incorrect?? U admitted that ur numbers include incorrectly labeled deaths. So...no, u don’t have the correct numbers. Did we first start talking Bc I said this or was it because I was talking about the survival rate and incorrectly labeled deaths??? Hmmmmmnnnn lmaoooooo still taking this L
You’re lying again. What is the point of lying when all anyone has to do is read the responses? They’re all still in the thread. They aren’t going anywhere so why not just tell the truth.

The conversation started when you quoted me saying
Almost like 99% of ppl who get covid don’t die
My response
What about the 3 million people who did die? The vaccine could’ve saved their lives. You all speak on people who have lost their lives to Covid with zero respect. Just to prove your weak points. It’s sickening.
Now listen to yourself.

You changed the entire subject with this one. You start discussing vaccine deaths when the subject is the Covid death and survival rate.

Why the deflections and strawman arguments? Maybe because you can’t prove that I’m wrong. The vaccine is saving lives and there are studies to back that up.

You also brought up a subject that doesn’t have any statistics, studies, or data again. This must be something that you do often I see. Make claims and don’t have anything to back it up. Some attorney you are.

huh? What about the ppl dying from getting the vaccine? Not getting the vaccine could have saved their lives. See how that works?

Last edited:

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
And y'all made fun of the people refusing the vaccine
People are still pushing me to take the vaccine. Its tiring seeing and speaking to people now. Everyone time I see friends and relatives, they ask over and over
"Did you take the vaccine yet"
Me:No
"Well when are you going to take it"?
Me: I had Covid 19 already
" There are new Covid 19 variants ,out you have to take the vaccine "

This happens over and over again now. People are literally telling you what to put in your body with no concern as to your reaction to vaccines. Then if you tell them you actually go out, travel and have a life, they make you feel guilty for enjoying yourself. Sigh.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,235
Alleybux
People are still pushing me to take the vaccine. Its tiring seeing and speaking to people now. Everyone time I see friends and relatives, they ask over and over
"Did you take the vaccine yet"
Me:No
"Well when are you going to take it"?
Me: I had Covid 19 already
" There are new Covid 19 variants ,out you have to take the vaccine "

This happens over and over again now. People are literally telling you what to put in your body with no concern as to your reaction to vaccines. Then if you tell them you actually go out, travel and have a life, they make you feel guilty for enjoying yourself. Sigh.
Anti vaxxer! Super spreader

PROV0CATEUR

Flyin Air Bronco Like Diddy
Reaction score
Reactions
348,380 17,356 6,657
Alleybux
So for every 100 people you see 1% will die.......that is a lot. There are 330 million people in this country. That means 3.3 million will die. This doesn’t include other variants nor does it account for people that live but life is compromised and health is shorten
1% of 100 people is one individual person. 3.3 million SOUNDS like a lot, but statistically it’s not.

You’re thought process is based on FEELINGS not math or science lol.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,358 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
You’re lying again! Lmao. What is the point of lying when all anyone has to do is read the responses? They’re all still in the thread. They aren’t going anywhere so why not just tell the truth?

The conversation started when you quoted me saying

My response :giggle:

Now listen to yourself one second.

You changed the entire subject with this one. You start discussing vaccine deaths when the subject is the Covid death and survival rate.

Why the deflections and strawman arguments? Maybe because you can’t prove that I’m wrong. The vaccine is saving lives and there are studies to back that up.

You also brought up a subject that doesn’t have any statistics, studies, or data again. This must be something that you do often I see. Make claims and don’t have anything to back it up. Some “attorney” you are.

Dont go there with me. All anyone has to do is read through the thread. Why lie? Not a smart thing to do.

lol this actually proves what I’ve been saying. I started talking about the 99% survival rate. U brought up 3 million ppl dead. I said those numbers are inflated and explained why which is what we’ve talking about and which you yourself agreed with already

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,235
Alleybux
1% of 100 people is one individual person. 3.3 million SOUNDS like a lot, but statistically it’s not.

You’re thought process is based on FEELINGS not math or science lol.
How is it based off feelings and not math when I literally did the math

Kleio

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,851 97 50
Alleybux
I just got this vaccine on Friday and have no concerns. I also lost my mom to Covid last year (my entire hh got it from her) so that could play a major part in how I feel about this news. Worst case scenario I’m with my mom sooner than later:/ I actually preferred this one over the others because of the one shot though. Either way, all we can do it pray for everyone who is vaccinated and everyone who isn’t cause none of it is 100% and people are still dying. It’s still crazy to think years from now when Covid is discussed in the history books, my mom will be one of the numbers tossed out there that mentions all the lives lost. F*** Covid and all the pain it’s caused.
So sorry for your loss. I took the vaccine out of respect for folk who didn’t have this opportunity.

Prosecutor014

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
130,768 2,803 930
Alleybux
Why you gotta be "antivax" just because you're skeptical? :/ Sorry if I don't just take everything the government pushes on to me at face value.

Some of us are waiting it out...

And if you don’t choose to get it it’s your right. Fauci and other medical professional have admitted that it’s not 100 percent effective.

Even pfizer and moderna have side effects. Several of my relatives have took the pfizer or moderna vaccine had serious side effects.