Quantcast

Utah teen hospitalized with blood clots in his brain

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,834 45,155 6,446
Alleybux
DRAPER, Utah — A Corner Canyon High School basketball player is at Primary Children’s Hospital with three blood clots in and near his brain.

Everest Romney’s mother says the symptoms started after getting his first COVID-19 vaccination dose. However, she insists the clots are not directly associated with the Pfizer vaccine.

“In a million years, I never expected it,” Cherie Romney said Friday night. “The worst thing, the worst thing, is to have the doctor come in and say, 'OK, well, we found two blood clots inside his brain.'”

Doctors continue testing to find what caused the clotting.

Cherie Romney says swollen lymph nodes, neck pain and migraine headaches persisted after her son got his first COVID-19 Pfizer dose on April 21.

“From what I understand, it is not a direct cause of the shot, but rather a perfect storm. We don’t even have enough information to even say that,” said Cherie.

The Utah Department of Health tells FOX 13 the CDC is tasked with investigating possible vaccine side-effects.

After nearly 100 million doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, the CDC reports there hasn’t been a single related case of a blood clot forming in the brain as of April 12.

“In weighing the risk and benefits with COVID as opposed to COVID vaccinations, we strongly encourage our patients to become vaccinated because the risk is much less than the risk of the disease,” said University of Utah Health Dr. Richard Orlandi in a press conference earlier this week.

Corner Canyon Basketball Coach Evric Gray says the players are now rallying behind ‘Number 45.’

“He’s going to pull through. He will be fine. He seemed like he is in good spirits,” said Gray.

“We needed a miracle, we still still do. But we believe in miracles,” said Cherie.

On Wednesday, Everest was released from the ICU but still has a long way to go. His mom says he’s dedicated to playing ball this summer but it’s unclear how long he will be in the hospital.

Jaming4ever2

Invisible to negative words/Positive Words only
Reaction score
Reactions
22,753 605 140
Alleybux
That why I'm waiting to see what happens first. They need to properly investigate to make sure.

Andi420

Slava Ukraini! Putin’s Biggest Hater!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
I wonder if they are related to Mitt Romney…

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,300 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
Pfizer will never admit to it. As the others won't either.

And these are just the IMMEDIATE side effects. Oh, it won't even be a conversation about any seen long-term effects.

I spoke with a family member yesterday who told me about the TERRIBLE side effects that my own cousin had with the J&J shot but even my family is keeping this type of thing very quit and hush-hush.

I just can't help but to wonder would we be as sick and meek if we had a Republican president who was pushing these vaccines?

bliss

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
192 3 4
Alleybux
Anybody willing to put that poison in their body is a fool.

PoppinQueen7

Dreaming….
Reaction score
Reactions
54,314 3,598 493
Alleybux

And these are just the IMMEDIATE side effects. Oh, it won't even be a conversation about any seen long-term effects.

I spoke with a family member yesterday who told me about the TERRIBLE side effects that my own cousin had with the J&J shot but even my family is keeping this type of thing very quit and hush-hush.

I just can't help but to wonder would we be as sick and meek if we had a Republican president who was pushing these vaccines?
If Pfizer was causing blood clots like that, it would’ve been made public already. So Pfizer and Moderna can hide theirs but J&J can’t? That makes no sense.

Last edited:

PoppinQueen7

Dreaming….
Reaction score
Reactions
54,314 3,598 493
Alleybux
Of course they gonna blame it on the vaccine ..... I hope he pulls thru tho :/
I hope this boy pulls thru as well but anyone who gets sick after a vaccine, it’s always gonna be associated with that now. Like apparently all illnesses caused by the vaccine now. Smh...

PoppinQueen7

Dreaming….
Reaction score
Reactions
54,314 3,598 493
Alleybux
Um. They're literally NOT blaming the vaccine
"However, she insists the clots are not directly associated with the Pfizer vaccine."
She’s not talking about the family. I think she’s talking about the fonts and the general public blaming it on the vaccine. I could be wrong but that how I interpreted it.

Goingconcern

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,672 2,141 1,164
Alleybux
A friend of mine told me that her mother was passing large blood clots from her nose. Mom had never been a nosebleeder in the past. She just got the second shot within the last couple of weeks. My mom just got the second shot in the last couple of weeks and she isn't feeling good right now. My mom has a bad heart already so I'm monitoring her.

I am going to sit this vaccine out until more testing is done. I hope our moms do ok.:weep

ETA: I think the clots are a side effect of the vaccine. Of course, people are going to reject this possibility because no one wants to believe that our Savior the vaccine would be a complete dud.

Prrrrrrrrrr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,570 777 1,132
Alleybux
Yeah, it's not cause of the vaccine, sure

Of course not! It never is, no matter what. They want everyone to get this so called vaccine for a disease with a 99.7% survival rate. We all know if it was a real deadly disease they’d be covering it up as much as possible. They don’t care about us and actually want us dead. They don’t hide their hatred and contempt for the “useless eaters” but yeah THIS time they care and it’s different. Sure ok.

Nope if it was a Republican president they’d be screaming from the rooftops blaming him for everything, no matter what.

Lots of people think any mention of any side effects or problems should be completely censored. But you’re supposed to blindly trust that it’s safe and you’ll be ok. Despite them willfully and knowingly lying and demanding censorship.

If Pfizer was causing blood clots like that, it would’ve been made public already. So Pfizer and Moderna can hide theirs but J&J can’t? That makes no sense.

They want people to take the mRNA vaccine, for whatever reason. Probably will kill you slower and sterilize you so you can’t make more “useless eaters”, also so they can extract every last penny out of you before you drop dead. But I think they’ll settle for just killing us too.

Last edited:

Divakim89

Pretty On Fleek
Reaction score
Reactions
128,769 7,945 8,863
Alleybux
Huh...so they can diagnose any cough as covid. But when you start getting clots after the vaccine...ohhhhh nooooo...it can't be that :cautious:

mjrules23

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,962 970 667
Alleybux
EXACTLY! There would be a lot more reports of this issue if Pfizer and Moderna had this problem.