Vaginal Hygiene

B.B. Homemaker

You Know You Love Me.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,424 283 341
Alleybux
There have been quite a few threads in the past few days on feminine hygiene. It seems as if poor vaginal hygiene and a 'smell' is a problem among women. Guys notice it and decide whether or not to perform oral or vaginal xes, and as a woman you must notice if there is a fowl odor coming from between your legs. Instead of breaking women down, let's build them up and share some vaginal hygiene tips. Hey, maybe they don't know?! Well after this thread there is no excuse.

Follow these hygiene tips and any man should be able to use the following quotes in reference to you:

"I call her miss good pu$$Y..."

or my personal favorite

"Pu$$y smell like water, taste like honey"

A healthy vagina actually smells sweet and delightful. It is a vagina that has an overgrowth of bacteria and yeast that develops a scent.

:meeting: Gather round and share!!!

Almaz

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
981 8 1
Alleybux
Wash frequently and change you underwear. If you notice a foul odor stemming from you vaginal area then go see a doctor.

Television

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
72,104 54 47
Alleybux
In before people start recommending bleach and other harmful products.

All one needs is daily soap (soft and gentle, not the harsh ones) and water, if that doesn't work, then it's time to see a doctor.

HongKongho

ZhangZiyisho
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,698 6,271 6,574
Alleybux
I have a sweet natural smell

Nothing like FISH

If I start smelling like fish I know I have a problem and need to see a doctor I could have backed up blood, ovaries, or a STD

Cause I never smell like Tuna that would heighten my senses and I will seriously gag if I smell it I hate the smell of fish

Also, foul odors can be NATURAL there was a story about a woman who had a full hysterectomy cause she had a "foul Odor" they never found out what was wrong wit her

maybe that's just how she smelled

Nubia

Black to the Bone
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
51,881 539 247
Alleybux
i hope there aint some women out there that thinks their vagina's smell "sweet and delightful" when they really smell "stank and sour"

one tip i have for women with extremely sensitive vaginas is to use feminine wash (like vagisil) instead of soap.. soap can irritate the skin or mess up the ph balance down there and cause a stink and an itch..

Television

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
72,104 54 47
Alleybux
i hope there aint some women out there that thinks their vagina's smell "sweet and delightful" when they really smell "stank and sour"

one tip i have for women with extremely sensitive vaginas is to use feminine wash (like vagisil) instead of soap.. soap can irritate the skin or mess up the ph balance down there and cause a stink and an itch..

:dead:

I hatechu.

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux
It seems as if poor vaginal hygiene and a 'smell' is a problem among women.

Actually, the problem is n*ggas thinking your pussy is supposed to smell like water, and women using damaging douches, sprays and soaps to achieve this ridiculous feat.

Mean.Girl

Waiting on this roller set...... Diva status..
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
164,547 277 159
Alleybux
its actually a sensitive area that only needs water & mild soap .... some of those feminine product fuc up the pH of the P.

Chris Williams

Dont Wake Me
Reaction score
Reactions
13,225 47 88
Alleybux
Shave.

If not shave, then work really hard to make sure that area keeps clean if you want to smell all sweet and fresh. Urine/blood/jizz can dry on the pubic hairs, and basically form their own colony/ies of bacteria- producing an odor, on top of whatever else you got going on.

Remember- a sweet vagina and fishy hair just smells like fish :yes:

Who?Me?

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
355,693 5,408 641
Alleybux
if you choo-choo stinks, it's an internal issue. All the Dove, Ivory and Summer's Eve in the world won't help it. My doctor said all you need for a fresh smelling vajayjay is water. Anything else can cause irritation.

tresemme

really need a damn nap
Reaction score
Reactions
16,476 11 9
Alleybux
awww plies stole my phrase. i used to tell people i smelled like fresh spring water and skittles.

but this thread
dead.gif

B.B. Homemaker

You Know You Love Me.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,424 283 341
Alleybux
Actually, the problem is people thinking your pussy is supposed to smell like water, and women using damaging douches, sprays and soaps to achieve this ridiculous feat.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ...

:sarcastic: It's not supposed to smell... or have a foul odor...

As for the rest... correct... simple water or a mild cleaner and water or a feminine wash will do the trick... done daily

PopLocLou

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,469 9 3
Alleybux
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDwkY6gP7mo"]YouTube - Bacterial Vaginosis[/ame]

oysterworld

Purple
Reaction score
Reactions
4,184 2 1
Alleybux
no vagina smells sweet@CONTROL you gon' have bishes putting candy and sh!t in their vaginas :laugh:
-----------------

i'll help out since i was talking sh!t in the other thread :)

1) a vagina has close to no smell; notice i said close to no smell

2) discharge is normal; wear pantliners *esp when pregnant because it can get messy

3) foul-smelling green or gray disharge is not normal see a doc for you may have bacteria vaginosis or gonnorhea of some sort

4) do not put smell goods down there: this disrupts your ph balance and starts an overgowth of bacteria

5) every vagina has bacteria when too much bad bacteria tips the scale therefore a yeast infection appears

6) try to wear "breathable" panties because those sexy materials create more moister and may cause infection or foul odor

7) wash the p***** unscented dove works fine *thoroughly twice a day if needed especially in the summer months

8) do not wear those tight ass yeast-infection-waiting-to-happen pants no matter how good you think they look on you

AllTheseInches

OG bunny killa
Reaction score
Reactions
38,176 220 166
Alleybux
Shave.

If not shave, then work really hard to make sure that area keeps clean if you want to smell all sweet and fresh. Urine/blood/jizz can dry on the pubic hairs, and basically form their own colony/ies of bacteria- producing an odor, on top of whatever else you got going on.

Remember- a sweet vagina and fishy hair just smells like fish :yes:

sickman_lg.jpg

HongKongho

ZhangZiyisho
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,698 6,271 6,574
Alleybux
Actually, the problem is n*ggas thinking your pussy is supposed to smell like water, and women using damaging douches, sprays and soaps to achieve this ridiculous feat.

that's what I always heard

The vagina has a natural scent

It ain't like water and it ain't like fish but it's some type of smell hell if I know I don't carpet munch so I wouldn't know

The lady they did the story on was black sad to say

I still wonder what happened to her I swear I'm not lieing

I don't Douche and I don't bathe wit vinegar I just use soap and water and I try not to sit in the SOAP to long Yeast infections are no fun

queendaboss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,975 380 83
Alleybux
LMAO!!!!!

Ok so what I like to do is use a baby wash cloth down below. Soap that sucker up with some Johnsons soap free baby wash or the johnsons oatmeal baby soap bar... Then you spread the lips and gently wash in between the folds and you get the center/ opening real good. Then the spaces between you pums and your thigh and then scrub the top part where the hair grows. Rinse and repeat... Make sure she's is 100% dry b4 you put on drawls. Air drying is always nice.

B.B. Homemaker

You Know You Love Me.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,424 283 341
Alleybux
So... who tagged sewagewaterbish and whoopigoldberg...

What Whoopi gotta do with this??!

Southerncomfort

ROLL TIDE 4 LIFE
Reaction score
Reactions
25,065 466 451
Alleybux
If you know for sure that it is not an STD and your vaginal pH is off a good product to try is called "RepHresh" Vaginal Gel. You can find it in any Wal-Mart or drugstore.

www.rephresh.com for info on the product.

UGiveGoodLuv2Me

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,611 70 81
Alleybux
Ok...here we go with "Didn't Yo Mamma Teach You Anything???" Lesson #3,457,987 :silly:

Stop wearing thongs longer than 4 hours.

Just say NO to nylon/polyester panties...cotton only or at least a cotton crotch.

Stop using creamy soaps (too much detergent)...try glycerine soaps or hypo allergenic feminine washes but ONLY if it is fragrance free.

Stop using FDS feminine spray...duh, fragrance.

Quit using personal lubricants that are not hypo-allergenic like KY Original...all that warming and sweet sh!t smelling like fµck!ng cinnamon apple pie is counterproductive.

Don't use scented Norforms...or douche. PERIOD. Dumb asses!!! How many times do doctors have to keep saying this sh!t?

Don't wash your undies/wash cloths with detergents that have fragrances or dyes in them...ever heard of contact dermatitis? Imagine your puxxy lips rubbing into that for 100 years...get it now?

If that nixxa like to eat pussy...make him gargle his mouth with some peroxide first...the mouth is the DIRTIEST part of the human body...that plus yo funky twat = World War 3.:terror: :soldier:

There's some more common sense sh!t to add to this list...but a bish is TIDE....get it.

Oh yeah, NO scented body washes and bubble bath bishes...try Johnson's baby wash for bubble baths...its hypo allergenic...epsom salts are safe however. Alcohol baths are iffy (for aches) ask a doctor. :psad:

OH yeah...the BIGGIE!!!

Just say NO to LATEX CONDOMS or condoms lubricated with NONOXYNOL-9!!!

If you have a latex allergy...as in: rubber gloves, weave glue and some synthetic materials you might be reacting to the condom itself...if you have no such allergy keep doing what you do...but look at it like this...would you consistently rub your eyeball with a rubber glove on for 20-60 minutes? So why do it to your puxxy? :thinking:

And google nonoxynol-9...that sh!t is Satan incarnate!!! :devil::psick:

Try Avanti Durex non latex or Trojan Microsheer Polyeurethane condoms...they are thinner, conduct more heat and men LIKE them...although some men (not many) cannot fit them...but trust me when I say that unless he is 10x7 or bigger you will be aight... :glasses-cool: Try non latex condoms and all of the above for 3 months...your puxxy will want to thank me bish!!! :giggle:

'nite.

Witcha funky ass!!! :sinister:

ynwnan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,724 31 8
Alleybux
When taking a bath or shower, its important to take your time around you vaginal area (I personally spend the most time on my private parts while bathing). I "hike that one leg up" and rest it on the soap bar holder and just take my time.Soap is another biggie for me, it's vital that you are able to find a soap that works well with your chemical makeup. Also as someone mentioned in the other thread make sure after your bathing experience that you completely dry your vagina. And last but not least, make sure ur sh!t can breathe, tight ass pants are a big no no :getyou:

P.S quit spraying those god awful flower scents on your vagina . Like the commerical said, the only thing worst than smelling fish, is flowery fish!!

_VersaceRed_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,458 199 22
Alleybux

yup...u know people are not going to admit their sh!t stink lmao.

but anyway change my panties everyday. i wear only cotton panties and i wash myself every time i go to the bathroom with wipes or soap and water. i also take probotic capsules everyday.

tresemme

really need a damn nap
Reaction score
Reactions
16,476 11 9
Alleybux
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy are there so many people in this thread? lmao

*scuttles off*

tresemme

really need a damn nap
Reaction score
Reactions
16,476 11 9
Alleybux
but dont stop using latex condoms ladies. latex condoms are the only ones that protect against stds.

kaydee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
10,664 8 3
Alleybux